Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Return of the Err[A]nt Le[A]der - Anarchy [Event]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The Return of the Err[A]nt Le[A]der - Anarchy

He heart thrummed in her chest and filled her ears with deafening white noise as she waited for her mate. Dancing spots and light headed-ness drew her attention to the wounds that had taken hold. Nothing severe but it would turn grave if she left them unattended to. Basic handseals that were second nature to her formed without a second thought and spurred her chakra to heal her a little faster than normal, bringing her sight back and steadying her hand. The sounds of heavy footfalls causes her to hold her breath but she is soon greeted by the sight of Sousuke bearing their fallen comrades and the child that had become mixed up in the battle. Without hesitation, she reached out and touched Urufu and Kuro with a healing technique that should resuscitate them and return them to a minimal degree of health. The jutsu took a lot out of her, leaving her doubled over and panting, using the wall as a crutch. Spots clouded her vision a bit more as she slid down to sit in the dirt and breath deeply. She was in no way able to run just yet. She needed her strength. If Naganisa and Homura were to show up, she would offer a little more healing to her to aid them in their journey but for now she would catch her breath to be ready to run.

[Actions Sent]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

[col][legend="[color=darkblue][b]Takahashi Sousuke[/b][/color]"]
starlord_zps1f0737f3.png

HP: 8,164 [-1278][1479] 5,407 [+1722][+1636][+1554][+1278] 11,597
CP: 18,509 [-102] 18,407
AP: 11 [-3] 9
Effects: Bleed III; Touch of the Accursed; poisoned.
Items: Weapon Sheath (Ebon Blade), Weapon Sheath (contains Skullsplitter), Black Lotus, Wraith's Dream, Headset.[/legend]|[legend="[b][color=slategrey]Naganisa[/color][/b]"]
MXMb54l.jpg

HP: 102 [-900] -798 [+684] -114 KNOCKED OUT!
CP: 19,470
AP: ---
Effects: KNOCKED OUT; Bleed II.
Items: Sheath[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=blue][b]Samejima[/b][/color]"]
Screenshot2014-08-27at124838PM_zps1fa8dbf1.png

HP: 5,040 [-50] 4,990 [+151] 5,040 Max HP
CP: 2,431
AP: 4[-4] 0
Effects: Bleed I
Items: Sonic Crystal-Laced Battle Knife, Kokyuu (dropped), Kawarimi Target, Flash Bomb, Health Pill (3).[/legend]|[legend="[color=teal][b]Sagasu Yume[/b][/color]"]
YumeAvitar_zpsbe6b327e.png

HP: 6,719 [-237][-1875] 4,607 [+711][+360] 5,678
CP: 14,002 [-300][-150][-3030][-3030] 7,492
AP: 8 [-8] 0
Effects: Defensive Stance, Bleed I, poisoned
Items: None[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=violet][b]Mouko Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

HP: -4410 [-672 (negated by barrier)] [+8610][+1260][+1260] 6,720
CP: 30,273
AP: 3.32 [-0]
Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed.
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[color=olivedrab][b]Urufu[/b][/color]"]
jogz4Am.jpg

HP: -8182 [-500 (negated by barrier)] -8,182 [+13182] 5,000
CP: 16,159 [-765][-420] 14,974
AP: 5.72 [-5.34] 0.38
Effects: Gloves on, partial transformation (canine), Sprained Arm (Called Shot), Bleed I, , poisoned; protective barrier

[col][legend="[glow=red]Magnetica[/glow]"]
M3pAsqt.jpg

HP: -13,477 [-3250] -16,727 KNOCKED OUT
CP: 30,548
Effects: Touch of the Accursed, BLEED V, Set Ablaze
Items: Knife[/legend]|[legend="[color=purple][b]Sanryokyougan Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed,, BLEED I, Touch of Accursed, protective barrier.

[col][legend="[color=red][b]Masashi Katsuo[/b][/color]"]
FJZbPp.png

HP: 48,000 [-1634] 45,277
CP: 20,926 [-285][-300][-3062][-3300][-882][-1620] 11,477
AP: 11 [-10] 1
Effects: Mangekyou Sharingan, Duelist (Kaito), Defensive Mode, Storm Call.
Items: Energy Drink x3, Health Pill x3, Kawarimi Target x3, (Weapon Holster): Right Hand of the King[/legend]|[legend="[color=saddlebrown][b]Kaito[/b][/color]"]
7DfTq77.jpg

HP: 44,230 [-2268][-1998][-770][-616][-3430][-2940] 32,208
AP: 10
Effects: Transformed demon-like state
Items: Weapon Type: Ethereal Horns (Piercing, Slashing) - drawn, Carmot-steel Armor.[/legend]|[/col]

ACTIONS:
0.00 seconds | Homura has accepted the opportunity to leave and has left the topic.
0.00 seconds| Yume attempts to flee the battle.
0.00 seconds | Magnetica is KO'd.
  • Sousuke is attempting to drag Magnetica out of the battle.
0.00 seconds | Kuro is KO'd.
  • Sousuke is attempting to drag Kuro out of the battle.
0.00 seconds | Kuro is KO'd.
  • Sousuke is attempting to drag Kuro out of the battle.
0.00 seconds | Urufu is knocked out.
0.00 seconds | Naganisa is knocked out.
0.00 seconds | Samejima is being carried out by Sousuke.
0.00 seconds | Katsuo maintains Storm Call.
  • Katuso targets Kaito with all 3 storm bolts.
    • Bolt 1 -- Attack: 20. | Evasion: 14. 20% auto-dodge chance: 75. Failed to auto-dodge. CRITICAL HIT!
      Bolt 2 -- Attack: 5 | Evasion: 8. 20% auto-dodge chance: 89. Failed to auto-dodge. HIT!
      Bolt 3 -- Attack: 9 | Evasion: 3. 20% auto-dodge chance: 34. Failed to auto-dodge. HIT!
    0.00 seconds | Katsuo maintains Mangekyou Sharingan.
0.50 seconds | Kaito arms himself with his weapon- Ethereal Horns.
0.90 seconds | Sousuke attempts to pick up Urufuu to take out of topic with him.<i></i>
1.00 seconds | Kaito attacks Sousuke with Low Blow. Attack Roll: 18 | Evasion Roll: 7. HIT!
  • 1.00 seconds| Sousuke evades the attack by using an activated auto-dodge: Body Switch.<i></i>
1.25 seconds | Samejima feeds Sousuke a HEALTH PILL.
1.82 seconds | Katsuo attacks Kaito with Gravitational Pull using Special Action to combo with Jutsu Creator Technique [Volt Touch + Orbital Strike] coupled with AE move Debilitate.
  • Gravitational Pull. Attack Roll: 12 | Evasion Roll: 6. Success!
    Jutsu Creator Technique. Attack Roll: 7 | Evasion Roll: 7.
    • Kaito is now subject to the Electrocution Effect.
      95% chance to cause the Disruption Effect. Roll: 33. Dispels Kaito's transformed demon-like state.
1.88 seconds | Yume casts Mystical Hand on herself. Roll: 2. Success.
2.50 seconds | Samejima feeds Sousuke a HEALTH PILL.
2.70 seconds | Sousuke attempts to pick up Naganisa to take out of topic with him.<i></i>
3.75 seconds | Samejima feeds Sousuke a HEALTH PILL.
3.75 seconds | Kaito attacks Katsuo with Zantetsuken.
  • 30% chance of auto-failure. Roll: 56. Failed.
    Attack Roll: 7 | Evasion Roll: 11. 75% hit. Reduced to 50% due to ability.
    Kaito suffers damage from Katsuo's passive effect.
5.62 seconds | Yume casts Resuscitate on Urufu. Roll: 17. Success!
  • Urufu is no longer KO'd.
    Bleed level is reduced from IV to I
    Sprained Called shot penalty has been HEALED
    Urufu is no longer being carried by Sousuke.
6.00 seconds | Kaito attacks Katsuo with Fake Out.
  • 6.25 seconds | Katsuo evades the attack by using an activated auto-dodge: Body Switch.
7.37 seconds | Urufu attacks Sousuke with Tiger Hook. Attack Roll: 14 | Evasion Roll: 7
  • Bleed Roll: 16. Failed to increase bleed.
    18% chance that next offensive jutsu will have an increased cost. Roll: 23. Failed.
8.50 seconds | Kaito attacks Yume and Katsuo with Magnum Break
  • Yume Attack Roll: 9 | Evasion Roll: 5. HIT!
    • 20% Chance to increase bleed. Roll: 56. Failed.
      35% Chance to cause suppression. Roll: 46. Failed.
  • Katsuo. Attack Roll: 10 | Evasion Roll: 15. MISS.
9.38 seconds | Yume casts Resuscitate on Sanryokyougan Kuro.
  • Kuro is no longer KO'd.
    Bleed level is reduced from IV to I
9.62 seconds | Urufu attacks Kaito with Seismic Toss. Attack Roll: 20 | Evasion Roll: 9. CRITICAL HIT!
  • Bleed Roll: 76. Failed.
9.75 seconds | Kaito attacks Katsuo with Enraging Strike. Attack Roll: 7 Evasion Roll: 4. HIT!
  • 35% chance to cause Suppression. Roll: 97. Failed.
    25% chance to cause Bleed. Roll: 71. Failed.
    18% chance to cause Aggravated Assault. Roll: 30. Failed.
    Kaito suffers damage from passive on Katsuo.
10.0 seconds | Yume maintains Mystical Hand on Naganisa.
10.0 seconds | Katsuo casts Gates of Babylon on Kaito.
  • Blade 1: Attack Roll: 13 | Evasion Roll: 13. HIT! 10% chance to cause Impale. Roll: 71. Failed.
    Blade 2: Attack Roll: 1 | Evasion Roll: 15. MISS
    Blade 3: Attack Roll: 5 | Evasion Roll: 18. MISS
    Blade 4: Attack Roll: 13 | Evasion Roll: 7. HIT! 10% chance to cause Impale. Roll: 21. Failed.
    Blade 5: Attack Roll: 19 | Evasion Roll: 17. HIT! 10% chance to cause Impale. Roll: 44. Failed.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

jogz4Am.jpg

Urufu

Wounds that would bleed no more. Urufu's body felt fortified, at least in comparison to the sorry state it had been. Providence was not on his mind when he first awoke, but rather the fact that his space was shared with others and he was in transit. "What's the big idea!" Urufu roared as he decked the Kazekage and pulled himself from the heap. It was an interesting sight, the Kazekage attempting to drag off his allies and opponents alike. His nostrils flared as he identified Magnetica and Naganisa, a pair that had no notion of fidelity or bravery. Certainly they came from similar molds, all being willing to sacrifice what they had come from a special breed but it would seem that the beast is the greater man.

Yume might not forgive him for what he had done or what he was about to do, but she did not have to. He knew he was a monster and living with the mind of a man in the form of a beast would be his penance. "I thought of told you to RUN!"</B><i></i> Urufu snapped at Yume instead of a statement of gratitude. Yume's mate would have killed him, she did just save his life but perhaps at the consequence of her own. Just then Kaito's blade slashed both Yume and the stranger. The slits of his yellow eyes narrowed as he growled at Kaito. <B>"The one soul I deny you!" he thundered in a blind rage as he made a wild dash for Kaito,grabbed hold of him and flung him to the side like a rag-doll. If he was more cognizant of his actions he would have been in awe of the fact that he did in fact succeed.
I have been awakened

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

7DfTq77.jpg

Kaito

The ceiling crackled with energy, the noisy witness to this clash. A trio of lightning bolts escape the thunderhead, thousands of volts of electricity coursed through his body, one even burning a vital spot. He looked skyward, he had enemies on multiple fronts to observe. The corners of his lips twitched upward.

Love was cheap, something he saw far too much of over the years when lives or fortunes were at stake. The one who claimed love for Naganisa fled after failing to slay her in her broken state; she was such a foolish woman to throw it all away for love feigned. The Kazekage Steward, on the other hand, was a collector of sorts as one by one he too seemed to flee but tried to take all he could with him. He was even going to take the kid out of here, something he should have done before this scene unfolded. There are some things a child should not have to survive. It might seem to be a cold stance, because he did not mean that he pitied the child but rather wished it dead -- better to die human than live to become another monster.

Kaito let out a discontented sigh as he pulled his weapon from his belt. Large, pointed and even twisted. They were once the horns of a demon, not one he had signed a pact with of course but rather a lowly creature that was more beast than sentient being. The horn, the monster's most powerful weapon was now his also. He swung at Sousuke, aiming low with his terrible piercing-blade but the Kazekage broke away, a log only left in his wake. The horns easily sliced the hunk of wood in twain, splinter's erupting as the target broke.

He was about the follow the strike with a finishing blow when he felt himself being drawn back by an unseen and unfelt force. Kaito twisted around in time to see the wrath of the storm strike his heart. The surging presence electrified his chakra coils, making his limbs feel numb and weak briefly. He was astonished that the blow even landed, he was quick... quicker than any m,an he knew in this form. This form... This form of man? His claws receded and became again pink sausages and his dark flesh returned to leather. His hand brushed against his face and crown, no horns... no fangs... "Something new"</B><i></i> he complimented. The power inside of that kid that to be something spectacular, or at the very least he was a hell of a glass cannon. This was not the first time that he took a shot to the gut, a lesser man would be down for the count and in his case the boy knocked the devil out of him and he saw what he did to Urufu. "I'd be lying if I said I am not upset, but it has been years since something gave me a real fight."<i></i> His wrist cracked as he readjusted his grip on his blade and attacked. His attack was among his more accurate and potentially lethal, he could still feel the dullness of Katsuo's electrical attack and nearly he failed to swing his blade fully but he compensated. As his weapon landed on mark, he could feel the boy's electrical presence surge through him once again. Storm?

"All this power has limits, you have limits. Let's see if you break before you find yours!"<i></i> From his sheath he pulled a weapon that could have been made of ivory if it was not for the size or the twisted carvings on the face and hilt of skulls and eyes. Without tell or warning, he followed-up with a second blow but again his weapon pierced a log. He grunted with effort as he waved his weapon and the log slipped off. This kid was not going to make it, he did not have a chance. That silly girl, treating the dog and the dog biting his handler. His allies were returning and his were fleeing. Or were they, his eyes narrowed as the girl started to care for a stranger. "OK, that's enough now, the two of you!"<i></i> Kaito announced as he made his point with the tip of his weapon. The boy was quick, the girl not so much. The woulds far from lethal, failed to serve as a deterrent as she revived the stranger. When one awoke, the second did as well. A curious oddity indeed.

<B>"I thought I told you to RUN!"

Urufu scolded the girl before his wrath was turned on Kaito. Never before had Kaito seen Urufu betray. With venom dripping from his lips Urufu announced his stance.

"The one soul I deny you!"

He had never succeeded before, this was a first for both of them as Urufu grabbed hold of Kaito's collar and flung him aside. He skidded to a stop meters away. It could only be hoped that it was a lucky shot as Kaito attempted to subdue his initial target before things got out of hand. To seed the boy with the bloodlust necessary for his liberation. While the attack landed, the boy's determination and focus did not seem to falter. The boy called on the storm again, the swirling vortex of violence and energy summoned an array of weapons made of pure energy. As each was propelled by the boy's will, Kaito was able to avoid some but not all as a trio of these weapons of pure energy impaled him. He let out a huff, ready for round three..

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

You are injured my lord. Caliburn's projected words rattled through Katsuo's mind as he felt a surge of her presence through his limbs. Katsuo had taken a few hits from Kaito thus far but had managed to avoid sustaining any solid hits. He'd reduced most of them to glancing blows at best in most cases and in the one instance where Kaito's attack had struck home, he'd managed to avoid letting the Cabal leader deal him a bleeding wound at the very least.

Got it Caliburn, thanks. He projected back, his attention still on the fight ahead of him.

We are also rapidly running your body's reserves of chakra dry.

That was news, at least. He was barely feeling the fatigue from over-exerting his chakra system-- likely due to having Caliburn in his body shutting such feelings out --but that was not going to last long if he ran out of chakra entirely. Previously during battle he'd always relied on his martial arts taught to him by his old teacher and the powers of his Zenjingan eyes and neither of those things had taxed his chakra reserves in the way that this new power was. In many ways he was treading unfamiliar water by throwing around power that he was unaccustomed to. He knew plenty of techniques which could exhibit displays of fabulous power but not like this. The power being exerted by the spark of Primus within his body was draining him dry at a terrifying pace.

At this rate I expect we will be out of usable chakra within the next few seconds .

Unless we get more conservative, thought Katuso as his mind raced. In the last few moments of the scuffle one of the girls present in the battle whom Katsuo had previously believed to be fighting on the side of the Sand-nin had revived the wolf-man that had sided with Kaito... and then said wolf-man turned on what Katsuo thought to be his leader. What exactly was going on? And was this a weakness he could exploit for a bit of time? Thunder crackled overhead as if to remind Katsuo that he was in the midst of a fight and it was time to make a decision. Reaching into his belt and drawing out a few pieces of a medicinal restoratives which he kept on his person for occasions when he went up against creatures which could attack his chakra system directly, Katuso popped a few into his mouth and crunched into them. The chalky texture of the restoratives carried with them a sour taste making the experience of eating them altogether fairly disgusting but it was better than falling unconscious.

"It's time to call it quits, Kaito. Without that transformation you're out-gunned. You're smart enough to see that." Katsuo called out, stalling for a moment for the restoratives to take effect. "And I've already blown you off your feet once wolf-man. I don't want to continue hurting you guys but don't think for a second that I can't stop you."

His words were filled with confidence even if they were a bluff. He knew his reserves were running low but he'd have to make due just the same. If he lost this fight, too many people were going to die because of it. The stakes were just too high for him to lose. Still, if he could bring the fight to a close now without the further application of violence he would save himself a lot of trouble if there turned out to be more of them. He still hadn't found Saiga and he knew that one of the women on the ground was with the Cabal. Who knew how she was going to react when she woke up. And then there was the Sand-nin girl who was aiding the Cabal. What was her angle? Urufu seemed like he wasn't really on anybody's side here but he'd made it clear that he was willing to take lives. He was much better unconscious where he couldn't continue fighting. Why in the world would she do something silly like revive him and re-escalate the situation if her aim was to aid the Sand-nin? Too many questions roared through Katsuo's mind as he waited for Kaito's answer.

If the Cabal leader decided to sue for peace between them, he would allow that but if Kaito continued to press his luck he would be met with an answer from Katsuo made from thunder and lightning.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The Steward was not pleased with being socked in the face by Urufuu. "Another variable has been created in this battle. We did not need to have another variable."<i></i> This could prove problematic for Katuso, and for any other plan. "Urufuu's probability is not easily calculated, and would have remained best at zero. Do not restore operational ability again, do so and you will jeopardize our survival rate, and do not restore Snake-Ex-Cabal member yet. Must control outcome of this battle."<i></i> There was no anger in the words being spoken to Yume. Just merely cold calculations. Yume would need to understand that survival of the village had to be paramount. Urufuu would question Sousuke as to what he was doing exactly. "You failed to comply with my request to end hostilities. You have failed to listen to your relative. You were being removed from combat and into an evacuate care, and would have been relocated to a less hostile environment. I am an honourable foe, unlike yourself. As I have said before I am the host, and death under the host's roof is unacceptable. Even if the visitor brings death and carnage with them."<i></i> Sousuke drew the ebon blade. The weapon would begin to transform from a long sword to a rune blade with glowing runes. Slowly the weapon began to influence Sousuke himself as he was transforming along with the blade. "Kuro is operational. Restore Kuro further."<i></i> Sousuke would place the Kuro(s) down. He had to give Katuso operational room.

"Apologies Katuso. I am fulfilling my duties as Steward ... to you, to my mate and to my village. For he who I believe in most... for the one who has taught me much, and to those of past and future."</I></COLOR><i></i> Try as he would Sousuke would do just that. Shade and Sosuuke merged to a degree. Displace and broken was Sousuke's soul. Shade restored some sort of emotional response to the Steward. It was not a proper soul, but it functioned like one. The growing presence of the transformed ebon blade would alter Sousuke. It would seem as if he had transformed into Shade. Black robed, hooded. Unlike Shade he was very real, and capable of affecting the physical world. <I>"Self-operational status is higher. Minor medical attention was appreciated. Hang on Naoki. Phase shifting will occur. Apologies if blood stains clothing. Nemuri will make silk clothing. If you feel endangered let go."<i></i> The words spoken were less harsh and mechanical sounding. There was a dark and warm comfort in them. Even though Urufuu struck Kaito, it did not stand to reason he would do so again, but Kaito did strike Yume. It stood to reason that ... maybe Urufuu's probability was easier to calculate. The Steward would seemingly vanish from thin air. Naoki would be taken along for the ride as the Steward was moving at high speeds. The Ebon Blade would draw upon the vampire effects of its original form. The Steward would further attempt to heal himself with this attack. Mikaboshi was not a vampire, but he could draw life force from another. The Ebon Blade was capable of this as well. It was time to try and stabilize. <COLOR color="grey">"This can end in a multiple of ways. Violence is merely one of them, and the most ineffective."

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sanryoukyougan Kuro nodded to Yume in thanks and cancelled the summons that was pulling their bodies back to Akuma Kuro. With a surge of pride in his younger brother Sousuke, Kuro's healing aspect initiated healing jutsu of his own for himself Sousuke and Yume. His bloodline energies were burnt out but his chakra was not, his demonic lineage allowed him to promote chakra usage to a higher extent than normal ninja. Mouko Kuro took a defensive fighting stance ready to counterstrike any attackers with his fists should anyone attack Sousuke or Yume they would pay for it. Sanryoukyougan Kuro nodded to Yume "Thank you for your help Yume, don't worry I won't be attacking your relative. Heal whomever you need but do your best to stay behind us. No other Sunans will fall in this battle."<i></i> With an aura of healing embracing those he had chosen Sanryoukyougan Kuro summoned Hyakujuuonouu's imprisoned statue to further drain Kaito of energy. He recognized the Masashi warrior fighting him and approved of his methods and the change in his presence too. He noted Urufuu was fighting against the Cabal as well, it seemed he had finally had a change of heart.

Fist of Virtue (x 2 if necessary)
A legendary technique utilizing the user`s soul and their chakra in a mystical combination. Results may vary pending the user`s heart.

Information
Prerequisites: A-rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type.

Rank 2: 1 Strike at Normal Accuracy dealing 4,125 Damage.

Special Action: By paying an additional +20% Cp/Hp, the user may choose a single effect:

- Humility: This technique may be used reactionary to counter an oncoming attack. The damage from this technique reduces the oncoming damage by the same amount. If an attack is not fully canceled out, the remaining damage attempts to strike the intended target like normal.

Rank 2 Cost: 1,030 Cp and Hp

Notes:
- This technique may only be used once per round.
- - If a Special Action is chosen, this technique is considered Holy.

Pristine Aura
An advanced medical technique that creates a large dome of restorative light. Targets of this technique are protected from many kinds of techniques, though physical and non elemental attacks prove unaffected. Nevertheless, those protected by this radiant light also benefit from having their lifeforce steadily restored.

Information
Prerequisites: - A-rank, Medic Rank, 5 Mastered Medical Jutsu

Rank 2: Up to three targets are protected by a barrier with 4400 Hp. Each round active, those protected by the barrier regain 5% Max Hp.

Special Action: This Jutsu may be reflexively performed upon anyone who's Hp is lower than 40%. This may only be done once per target.

Rank 2 Cost: 2750 Cp, 1380 Cp/Rnd

Notes:
- Lasts up to three rounds.
- Once used, this jutsu cannot be used again until a full round after this Jutsu's dispersal.
- Protects against Elemental attacks and Genjutsu.
- Barrier Hp may be increased with Medical Buffs.
- Each target is protected by a separate barrier; attacking one target does not lower the Hp of another's barrier.
- Those protected cannot initiate an elemental attack, Genjutsu, or use Melee Accuracy upon someone outside the barrier. Doing so removes the barrier's protective effects upon them.

Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path - A-Rank Ninjutsu
A Forbidden Summoning technique that draws forth a massive stone creature into the area, the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. This Statue takes the form of a blindfolded and shackled, giant humanoid demon, and protrudes from the ground in such a way that only it's torso and arms are visible above the ground. This statue has the unique ability to emit a dark aura throughout the area, lowering the will of those within to fight. Even more dreadful, however, is this statues ability to literally suck the life out of any deemed opponent's by the Rinnegan user. The statue constantly emits Dragon-like waves of energy that seek out any source of chakra, and forcibly extract bits and portions of the victim's soul, storing them within this statue. The user, with their Legendary chakra, is able to directly absorb this stored energy for their own use. Additionally, this outer path statue is capable of instead turning it's harmful energy directly into a rejuvenating life force that heals the Rinnegan user and all their various path's, so long as they remain nearby.
Information
Prerequisites
Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, A-Rank

Rank 2: Summons a Large Statue that releases a dark aura that may affect up to three separate targets. The affected suffer -3 Dodge and have a 10% Chance to be Auto-hit by all actions aimed at them, and a 10% chance to Auto-miss all techniques they use. Every round, the statue attempts to absorb 2340 Chakra from those within the area. Statue has 7560 Hp, and the user has +3 to all checks.

Note:
- This may be used by any path.
- Chakra Absorption cannot be buffed.
- The Rikudo Sennin gains chakra equal to 50% of the Chakra Absorbed. The remaining 50% is used to heal the Statue of any Damage.
- Each round active, the affected must make a Ninjutsu check against the Rikudo Sennin to determine whether they are affected by this Jutsu or not.
- Once destroyed, this statue cannot be summoned again for the remainder of the battle.
- Once per round a ninjutsu check is made between the target and the user to decide if these effects are successful.

Rank 2 Cost: 2750 Cp to initiate, 1310 Cp/Rnd.

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Naoki could hear the whoosh of Urufu's fist as it came, but didn't fully believe that someone being hauled out of battle would really try and punch out his hauler. She failed to notify the Steward of the incoming blow, burrowing into his back instead, purely out of reflex. She noted that if the punch had been meant for her, she wouldn't have been able to dodge it. The Steward drew his blade, and Naoki was alarmed. "Sousuke-sama? Shouldn't..." She trailed off. There had to be some reason why he was stopping... she just needed to figure it out, and she could do this in silence.

The two he was still carrying had regained consciousness, being put down, and she was now close enough to be able to sense them both reasonably clearly. Hmm... are these two brothers or something? She also noticed that the Steward seemed to only have acknowledged one of them recovering, the one named Kuro. Who's the other one then... Maybe if I hang around long enough, someone'll call his name out... No, it might be better if I just get out of here as fast as I can...

Some of the Steward's words registered, and she tilted her head back up. "Ph-phase...?" Naoki didn't have much time to respond as the Steward began moving. He was going back on the offensive? She couldn't take much more of this. It was scary enough merely being in a battle where she wasn't being targeted. Now she'd need to handle hanging onto the back of someone who isn't just being targeted, but will be moving in close enough for the enemy to hit him?

I don't... No... I just want to go back... I'm not ready for this yet! Frozen in fear, she clung onto the Steward for dear life, staying as still as possible, fully using her mental capacity to calm herself down enough to do something about this situation. How could she do anything at this point...?

[Actions Sent]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Her uncle’s reaction to waking up was a little extreme and rather rude in Yume’s opinion. Reaching out, she steps behind Sousuke to stabilize him from the blow and gives his ancestor a scowl.

You did, but you wouldn’t call me family if I listened to my superiors without question.

I have no plans on restoring him again, darling. Next time he passes out I’m going to drag him off the battlefield by the hair.

She thought she was far enough away. She thought that she had managed to escape the reaches of the battle and conduct triage without interruption. These notions were proven flawed as a blast struck her from behind and sent her flying a little ways. The ground rose to meet her as she turned her head and braced her arms for impact. Bouncing once, she rolls and winces as she comes to a stop. Over the ruckus she hears Urufu’s defiant cry but doesn’t let it dwell in her mind much longer. Looking around, for the others she’s healed, she sees Kuro and Sousuke returning to the fray. Tears seeped from her eyes as she took a pained breath and called out to them.

We should be leaving… Sousuke-sama, Kuro-dono… we’ll need our strength to flee.

She knew that they had to fight and that if they didn’t put the ring-leader down that he would give chase or destroy the village entirely, but everything was starting to feel a little hopeless. Her companion was a fox, because unlike the predatory instincts of a wolf, she preferred to use cunning and the battle was no longer logical for her. If she kept healing them while they were getting hurt, she would end up loosing consciousness due to chakra depletion. Propping her body against the rock, she takes slow lung-fulls and fights through the pain. It would be better just to rest.

[Spending the round resting.]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

OC: Sorry for the delay on this update. Unfortunately the flu in my region has hit very hard.
[col][legend="[color=darkblue][b]Takahashi Sousuke[/b][/color]"]
starlord_zps1f0737f3.png

HP: 11,597 [-1,704][-225] 9,668
CP: 18,407 [-620][-420][-2065][-516] 14,786
AP: 11 [-11]0
Effects: Bleed IV, feral assault stance; defensive stance; mystic transmutation
Items: Weapon Sheath (Ebon Blade), Weapon Sheath (contains Skullsplitter), Black Lotus, Wraith's Dream, Headset.
Notes: Unable to use the Quick Strike Augment attack because you did not activate the special augment for 0.5 AP.[/legend]|[legend="[b][color=slategrey]Naganisa[/color][/b]"]
MXMb54l.jpg

HP: -114 [-900] -1014 KNOCKED OUT!
CP: 19,470
Effects: KNOCKED OUT; Bleed II.
Items: Sheath[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=blue][b]Samejima[/b][/color]"]
Screenshot2014-08-27at124838PM_zps1fa8dbf1.png

HP: 5,040 [-50] 4,990 [+151][+1008] 5,040 Max HP
CP: 2,431 [+825] 3,256
AP: 4
Effects: Bleed I
Items: Sonic Crystal-Laced Battle Knife, Kokyuu (dropped), Kawarimi Target, GONE[/legend]|[legend="[color=teal][b]Sagasu Yume[/b][/color]"]
YumeAvitar_zpsbe6b327e.png

HP: 5,678 [-237] 5,461 [+4756] 10,197
CP: 7,492 [+4352] 11,844
AP: 8
Effects: Defensive Stance, Bleed IGONE, Feral Assault

[col][legend="[color=violet][b]Mouko Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed.
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[color=olivedrab][b]Urufu[/b][/color]"]
jogz4Am.jpg

HP: 5,000 [-4620][-500] -120 KNOCKED OUT
CP: 14,974 [-765][-420][-2310][-1815] 9,664
AP: 10.38 [-10] 0.38
Effects: Gloves on, partial transformation (canine), Bleed I; protective barrier

[col][legend="[glow=red]Magnetica[/glow]"]
M3pAsqt.jpg

HP: -16,727 [-3250] -19,977 KNOCKED OUT
CP: 30,548
Effects: BLEED V, Set Ablaze
Items: Knife[/legend]|[legend="[color=purple][b]Sanryokyougan Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

HP: 6,720 [-672] 6,048
Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed,, BLEED I, protective barrier
Items: None[/legend]
Notes: Fist of Virtue can only be used once per round; Must be a Medic to use that level Medical Jutsu; Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path can only be used once per battle.[/col]

[col][legend="[color=red][b]Masashi Katsuo[/b][/color]"]
FJZbPp.png

HP: 45,277 [-3630][-7590][-40][-960] 33,057
CP: 11,477 [-285][-300][-1200] 9,692
AP: 11
Effects: Mangekyou Sharingan, Duelist (Kaito), Defensive Mode, Storm Call, Bleed II.
Items: Energy Drink x3, Health Pill x3, Kawarimi Target x3, (Weapon Holster): Right Hand of the King[/legend]|[legend="[color=saddlebrown][b]Kaito[/b][/color]"]
7DfTq77.jpg

HP: 32,208 [-1944][-5445][-4680][-4205][-1872][-4290][-470][-800][-1500][-5544][-900][-400] 158
Effects: Transformed demon-like state, Bleed III
Items: Weapon Type: Ethereal Horns (Piercing, Slashing) - drawn, Carmot-steel Armor.[/legend][/col]

ACTIONS:
0.00 seconds | Sousuke drops: Naganisa, Kuro (x2)</COLOR><i></i>
0.00 seconds| Yume attempts to flee the battle. Will be considered gone at the end of the round.
0.00 seconds | Yume rests for the round.

• 40% chance to heal 1 rank of bleed. Roll: 88. Failed.
0.00 seconds | Magnetica is KO'd.
0.00 seconds | Naganisa is knocked out.
0.00 seconds | Samejima is attempting to flee the battle. Will be considered gone at the end of the round.
0.00 seconds | Samajima rests for the round.

• 40% chance to heal 1 rank of bleed. Roll: 69. Failed.
0.00 seconds | Katsuo maintains Storm Call.
  • <COLOR color="red">Katuso targets Kaito with all 3 storm bolts.
    • Bolt 1 -- Attack: 13 | Evasion: 11. HIT!
      Bolt 2 -- Attack: 4 | Evasion: 5. HIT!
      Bolt 3 -- Attack: 18 | Evasion: 3. HIT!
0.00 seconds | Katsuo maintains Mangekyou Sharingan.
0.00 seconds | Katsuo drops defensive stance.
0.45 seconds | Sousuke draws the Ebon Blade.
0.90 seconds | Sousuke enters slashing style feral assault stance. Sousuke may use Ferral Assault with Defensive Stance
1.00 seconds | Kaito takes on the form of a demon (again).
1.69 seconds | Urufu attacks Kaito with Tiger Hook.
  • Attack Roll: 13 | Evasion Roll: 7. HIT! 20% auto-dodge chance: 14. Success!
2.27 seconds | Katuso attempts to place Leech Seal on Kaito with elemental affinity move focus and using the special action to increase the CP lost by 2%, sacrificing the HP loss.
  • Roll: 11 | Evasion 9. HIT! 20% auto-dodge chance. Roll: 77. Failed. Jutsu landed.
    Kaito does not have an HP pool displayed, this attack takes an unexpected chunk from his health!
    This required melee contact with Kaito, so he also suffered an electrical current from surging presence.
2.49 seconds | Sousuke activates Mystic Transmutation.
2.72 seconds | Katsuo drinks an energy drink.
3.17 seconds | Katsuo drinks an energy drink.
3.62 seconds | Katsuo drinks an energy drink.
3.62 seconds | Katuso rests for the remainder of the round.
  • Sharingan is considered to be an an activated passive ability so it remains on; Storm Call is considered to be a jutsu so it is deactivated.
3.75 seconds | Kaito attacks Katsuo with Zantetsuken.
  • Attack Roll: 15 | Evasion Roll: 14. MISS.
    Unfortunately since Katsuo is resting, he is unable to dodge and has been HIT by this attack but it has failed to crit as previously rolled.
    Due to surging presence (passive), Kaito is also damaged by his attack as an electrical current surges through his body.
    Bleed Roll: 81. Failed to increase bleed level.
4.08 seconds | Sousuke uses Shadow Dance to get behind Kaito.<i></i>
4.34 seconds | Urufu attacks Kaito with Fist of Sin: Wrath.
  • Attack Roll: 2| Evasion Roll: 19. MISS
    Attack Roll: 17 | Evasion Roll: 20 HIT. 20% auto-dodge chance. Roll: 46. Failed. Jutsu lands.
    Bleed Roll: 20. Bleed Level increased to Rank I.
5.62 seconds | Yume's protective barrier around Urufu dissipates.
6.50 seconds | Kaito attacks Urufu with Annihilation.
  • Attack Roll: 1 | Evasion Roll: 3. HIT.
    Bleed Roll: 63. Failed to increase bleed level.
6.99 seconds | Urufu attacks Kaito with Falcon Punch.
  • Attack Roll: 10 | Evasion Roll: 10. HIT! 20% auto-dodge chance. Roll: 67. Failed. Jutsu lands.
    Bleed Roll: 12. Bleed level has been increased to Rank II
7.94 seconds | Sousuke attacks Kaito with Higuma with Insatiable Hunger. The Chakra draining effect of this attack did more damage than expected.<i></i>
  • Roll: 18 | Evasion: 15. HIT! 20% auto-dodge. Roll: 51. Failed. Jutsu landed.
    Roll: 8 | Evasion: 11. HIT! 20% auto-dodge. Roll: 57. Failed. Jutsu landed.
    Roll: 20 | Evasion: 15. CRIT! 20% auto-dodge. Roll: 29. Failed. Jutsu landed.
    Roll: 20 | Evasion: 8. CRIT! 20% auto-dodge. Roll: 95. Failed. Jutsu landed.
    Roll: 19 | Evasion: 8. Only 4 hits can land.
    Roll: 11 | Evasion: 2. Only 4 hits can land.
    Bleed Roll: 100. Failed to increase bleed level.
    Suppression Roll: 83. Failed.
9.25 seconds | Kaito attacks Katsuo with Fatal Draw.
  • Attack Roll: 20 | Evasion Roll: 5. CRIT!
    Bleed Roll: 17. Katsuo now suffers from Bleed Rank I
    Due to Katsuo's passive (surging presence) an electrical current rushes through Katsuo's body when he makes melee contact.
9.38 seconds | Yume's protective barrier around Kuro dissipates.
9.64 seconds | Urufu attacks Kaito with Eagle Drop.
  • Attack Roll: 1 | evasion Roll: 20. MISS!
10 seconds | Sousuke attacks Kaito with Steel Weaving<i></i>
  • Roll: 5 | Roll: 18. MISS! Roll: 40. Failed.
    Roll: 20| Roll: 14. CRIT! 20% auto-dodge. Roll: 23. Failed. Jutsu landed.
    Roll: 5 | Roll: 7. HIT! 20% auto-dodge. Roll: 20. Success. Jutsu evaded.
    Roll: 16 | Roll: 6. HIT! 20% auto-dodge. Roll: 30. Failed. Jutsu landed.
    Roll: 11 | Roll: 6. HIT! 20% auto-dodge. Roll: 90. Failed. Jutsu landed.
    Bleed Roll: 60. Failed to increase bleed level.
    Suppression Roll: 85,. Failed to suppress.
10.0 seconds | Yume has left the battle.
10.0 seconds | Samejima has left the battle.
10.0 seconds | Kaito attacks Sousuke with Overhead Strike and attacks Katsuo as a secondary target.
  • Sousuke Attack: 14 | Evasion: 12. HIT! Jutsu landed. Bleed Roll: 9. Sousuke is now bleeding, Bleed Rank IV.
    Katuso Attack: 17 | Evasion 20. HIT! Jutsu landed. Bleed Roll: 13. Katsuo is now bleed, Bleed Rank II
    Due to surging presence (passive), Kaito is also damaged by his attack as an electrical current surges through his body.
10.0 seconds| Bleed damages KO Urufu (again)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

[col3]
MXMb54l.jpg

Naganisa
|
M3pAsqt.jpg

Magnetica
|
jogz4Am.jpg

Urufu
[/col3]

Naganisa, close to but never quite reaching consciousness resumed bleeding out. It would be a slow loss of health and ultimately life, perhaps it would have been more humane to take her life in a single fell swoop. They say that hearing is the last thing to go when you are dying, and many would claim that this was a good death but she did not want to die - alone and betrayed. The ground was cold but she had long ago went numb, everything was fading.

Magnetica was hemorrhaging, only seconds left to her life as a pool of blood ensconced her. Even in death she could feel her blood boil with rage, but there was nothing more she could do. The darkness was pulling her to hell.

Urufu was a man of honor, although one might not know it to look at him. He was always loyal to his greatest alliance. Today it was Yume, the woman he was die twice protecting. Despite his hate for the cat and the mongrel who claimed his clanswoman his mate, Kaito... his friend and ally would have to die. "YOU CANNOT TOUCH HER!" He bellowed as his fist impacted on the air with a hard hook. He felt weak, the clutches of death were not far from him. With ragged breaths Urufu mustered what strength he had for what he hoped would be his final attack. A pair of powerful punches infused with an evil chakra came for Kaito. Kaito smoothly evaded the first, a wild strike that caught only air. The second caught him in the jaw, his claws swiping his face leaving a trail of blood on his cheek. Kaito exchanged blows with the near mortally wounded cabal-member, his powerful attack cut into Urufu's side. A growl escaped Urufu's dry lips as his hand pressed the flesh wound. At least it was not bleeding. Urufu lurched forward, unwilling to let his prey slither away. His frenzied claws dug into Kaito once more, ripping into his flesh through the carmot-steel armor Kaito wore. His hands stained with the blood of his enemy, he pivoted on the axis of his heel and tried to grab Kaito by his collar a final time but he moved back and his claw swiped at only air.

Urufu staggered forward. He could see that Kaito was almost defeated, in fact he had never seen Kaito with such unfavorable odds. It was somewhat funny really to watch. He tried to take another step, make a decisive blow. BREAK HIM. But his legs denied him. His knees buckled and he fell to the floor. He braced himself with his hand and let out a roar. his arm shook, unable to even keep his balance as blood dripped down his once powerful arms. He collapsed, muttering barely a whisper "I'll kill you if she gets hurt."</B><i></i>
All 3 KO'd

7DfTq77.jpg

Kaito

Everyone had turned on him, even that insane mutt over some woman. Their combined efforts were useless against him, barely scratches. "You don't think you can actually win do you? I can see you tiring already boy!" Kaito declared as his image changed again to be that of a monster. Even the kid's best efforts, that grand spectacle, could not keep the demon at bay for long.

Urufu swung at Kaito, he should have hit and would have if it was not for his unreal movements. He was not about to pay his former comrade who was barely able to hold himself upright any heed, his betters were still full of vigor. Something hit Kaito just then, not metaphorically but quite literally. The point of impact burned and it spread like a web of broken glass from the epicenter. It burned like acid in veins he did not know he even had. The dead look in his eyes, had a glint of something. Perhaps it was simply a biological response to pain, a look of surprise or a hint of fear. "A useless effort,"<i></i> Kaito lied, his injuries could not be seen on the surface but internally it was as if a great calefactor had exploded in his gut and set his body aflame.

His Blade in hand, Kaito's weapon whistled as it sliced through the air and dug into Katsuo. A jolt of electricity traveled the length of his blade and shocked Kaito. "Silly parlor tricks..." he muttered while from both sides he was flanked. Urufu struck at him with his claws, the first a wild attempt he arched his back to avoid but was unable to regain his stance before an unexpected second attack left a scar on his cheek. It was a simple matter to strike in turn, the foolish mongrel should not have gotten within range. Announcing demands and thinking he would submit to a subordinate. Rank would be maintained, Urufu could barely stand on his own feet already and would be hung drawn and quartered before his peers for his insubordination. The strike left Urufu barely standing, perhaps he should have finished the task but instead from behind Sousuke attack. A flurry of attacks that Kaito tried to shrug off, they should have barely touch him through his armor, a repellent of physical strife in most cases. Most meaning, until now. There was something painfully strange about the series of blows that again left his insides raw.

He continued his assault on Katsuo, his own fortitude seemingly depleted. It was a strange event, unprecedented actually. He was breathing heavier and a fine trickle of blood was dripping from the side of his face. Kaito finally drew blood on Katsuo. Urufu tried to grab him, but again his reach was not enough to take Kaito but another blur of attacks from Sousuke left him fatigued. "Back the both of you!"<i></i> He announced between huffs. His blade cutting both Sousuke and Katsuo.

He felt drained, as yet again another electrical surge served as a deterrent for his attacks, but that was not what burdened him so but rather the drain they placed on his health by forcibly removing his chakra stores. He was a 'special' kind of monster one could say. His energies were not limited, but his storehouse was bowing on all sides trying to contain this power in a mortal vessel. The removal of this chakra in such a way had ripped apart his insides.He could barely stand any longer. The flight or fight response could only take him so far. He dug his weapon into the ground and raised both of his hands in the air as he watched her former ally fall. "I surrender."<i></i> He announced with a cocky grin on his face as he returned to the image of a man. A normal man.

<B>YUME Has left the thread and as such this is to document her success in obtaining the Canine Contract.

A residual from the Contract Event as papertrailed by her completion of this thread.

Pertinent Additional Links:

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[SCENE BGM]

"You think this is funny?" Cried Katsuo, his voice full of outrage at the Cabal leader's unwillingness to submit until he was forced to do so and then his good humor at being brought to his knees. Letting the focused chakra from his eyes release and flow back into his body, the underground thunderstorm resumed it's symphony of thunder and lightning now complete with waves of rain now pounding down upon them. Bolts of lightning arcing from Katsuo's bruised body, the young man stalked forward at a steady pace towards the surrendered Kaito.

Winds howling around him, Katsuo grit his teeth and magnetic chakra surged around him. He was tired and his reserves were for the most part spent. But that did not mean that he didn't still have power. He still had quite a bit of life force left him in to convert into chakra to use if needed to. It burned from the deepest part of his stomach outwards as if he'd swallowed hot coals but his rage out-weighed his pain. All around the group particles of sand and rock lifted from the ground as Katsuo's chakra filled the air and swirled around them in response to his broken temper. The would-be Kazekage's voice boomed with the strength of a peal of thunder and echoed forth as much from the heavens as it did from his body. He was battered and wounded but even still his body seemed stronger than ever as if the experience of battling Kaito had only increased his power. It seemed as if in his rage Katsuo was actively but unconsciously pulling the cavern down on top of them as lightning-based chakra poured from every inch of his body into the air around him during his very body into a living dynamo of power. Had he always had this storm of energy within him or was this the spark of Primus solely at work? At the moment it didn't matter to him. All that mattered was bringing an end to the conflict one way or another.

My king the storm is feeding off of your anger, you must get a hold of yourself.

"Do you still think of me as weak Kaito? You said that you had orders to kill the Kazekage and take his head."

Lashing forward with speed and strength that Kaito could not resist in with his own flagging consciousness, Katsuo grabbed the Cabal leader by the shirt and lifted him into the air where his growing storm threatened to strike him down with a chorus of angry cracks of thunder. Kaito was conscious but there was simply no way that he could prevent Katsuo from having his way with what little remained of his strength. He was beaten and they both knew it. He could hear the words of caution that Caliburn had given to him about the storm overhead but in this moment there only mattered one thing: making his point. Sunagakure had suffered. Wind Country had suffered. Why couldn't Kaito see that this sort of fighting was pointless? Violence between institutions of men in Wind Country could only bring about ruin for them. Between the beasts and the elements, to say nothing of the supernatural threats that lurked in the wilderness of Wind Country, humanity had enough to worry about without concerning itself with petty things such as revenge killings. Such violence could only mean the end of everything for everyone.

"I'm right here Kaito! DO ..."

In between his words as if to punctuate the rapidly rising volume in his bellowing challenge lances of lightning rained down all around them, blowing craters in the rock around them and sending debris flying every which-way into the air around them only for it to be caught in the swirling vortex of force that Katsuo's anger had created.

"... YOUR ..."

As he spoke his last word, Katsuo would fling Kaito from his grasp and send him skidding along the ground.

"... WORST!"

Kaito was barely able to stand before being tossed around by Katsuo. If he were even able to move at all after the toss, Katsuo would be there towering over him ensuring that there was no escape for the Cabal leader. Despite his low chakra levels, his health was such that he could easily continue to burn his energy for some time. If there had ever been a chance for a Cabal victory in this battle, it was long since over and done with.

"This city burns and it's people are bled dry. Your comrades lay broken around you. You are on the brink of death and all you can do is laugh." Seethed the demon hunter, his fists clenched at his sides. "When is it enough for you? How many more people must I lay out in front of you before you see the stupidity in this?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Kaito surrendered. He was defeated. The Steward had tasted Kaito's life force. It replenished him ever so slightly. He was still wounded, but he had achieved stability. Naoki and Yume had fled. What remained left was himself, the Kazekage, his older brother Kuro, the bodies of several Cabal members. Beneath the hood Sousuke licked his lips. Was this what Mikaboshi did when he replenished his power? The taste of blood was something Sousuke was not acustomed too. He drew in Kaito's life force and healed himself.

The Steward's attention snapped to his surroundings. The storm was whirlling above him. He had never seen this power before. Was this the Sunahoshi heritage coming to life? Would the storm finally stop? Katuso did not wish to become Kazekage. He thought himself far too rash. Too much of a hot head. The storm was growing out of control. Sousuke swallowed hard. His eyes traced the lightning. His eyes scanning the situation. Kaito was flung and lightning flew about. He listened to his cousin, and his King speak down to Kaito. He questioned him. When this was enough? It was a very fair question. One that Sousuke had wanted to hear the answer to.

Sousuke in his altered form turned to the bodies of Urufuu and Nagasani. The Steward's cloak would grow and reach out to first grab hold of Urufuu. The Steward brought his ruined body to him face to face. Urufuu was hovered above the ground. The Steward's eyes glowed green from beneath his hood where his face was shrouded in shadow. Dark thoughts entered the Steward's mind. He could easily have this man killed. He hurt Kuro. He was related to Yume, but did he truly treat her like one? To him it seemed more like abuse. The Steward would whisper something to Urufu. He didn't care if he heard it or not. "I am an honourable foe. I don't want your life. If you ever hurt Yume, Shinji, Kuro, or any of my associates ... I will do the necessary to protect them. I will terminate you. You've caused a lot of damage here. If not for my breather Yume would suffer out there as I would have. I really wonder if you have her welfare in your heart. You are blind to the conditions outside."<i></i> Sousuke would reach forward to grab Urufuu by the chin. He could have easily snapped his neck, or decapitated him here and now. "You are blind. Blind to our conditions. Blind to a hand that would help you."<i></i> His shroud would tighten around Urufuu. Snap his neck. End him here. Decapitate him. No. He would not do that. Yume didn't have a family. This man was somewhat part of her family. "I know you can still hear me. Let what I've said sink in a little. Yume has brought out the best in me. She is very dear to me, and I am grateful you protected her. Do as I have tried so hard to, become superior."<i></i> The shroud would loosen. Still though, Sousuke would keep a hold of Urufuu. The shroud working to stop the bleeding. Black bleed into red.

Sousuke next approached Naganisa. Like with Urufuu the shroud expanded and cradled her broken body. The shroud soaking up her blood and seeking to end the bleeding. The shroud was gentle. "Like your canine comrade, I do not want your life. I do not know what you've done below, but you aided us in ways ... but at the same time you struck at me and my friends."<i></i> Sousuke did not reveal anger in his eyes. Maybe it was pity. "Homura attempted to end your life with your own hands. Do what you wish with that knowledge. I have not come to end you."<i></i> The green glowing eyes closed for a moment. Magentica was left. Sousuke would not kill her, but he would not help her either. Magentica was defeated for a second time. There may be a third yet to come.

Sousuke approached Kuro and patted his older brother on the arm. "Kuro. Can you move, or do you need help getting up? Forget it. Let me help you up anyways. You're getting old you know? I have to look after you."<i></i> He had to make sure Kuro was still capable of moving. The shroud reached out to help the giant up.

With his two foes in two, Sousuke would turn now to Katuso who was still dealing with Kaito. Sousuke kept his distance, but he bent the knee. "Apologies again my King. I know I defied your orders, but ... I did not wish to see you perish."<i></i> Sousuke caught himself. Yes. Katuso did not wish to be bowed or kneeled to, but Sousuke could not fight his basic nature. This was a Sunahoshi. The heir. "You are my King, but also my cousin. I have lost family while on the surface. I do not wish to lose anyone else."<i></i> Sousuke did not reveal who he was speaking of. He wished to keep that private for the moment. Sousuke would rise his head slightly. "He speaks of surrender, but a man does not grin when he is defeated. Be careful with him. I am hesitant to give trust to his word."<i></i> He turned to Kaito, his eyes glowed brightly. "I would cautious to work with this man, or with anything he offers, even this defeat."<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sanryokyougan Kuro walked over to Urufu and Naganisa without making direct contact in case the snake girl's powers were still able he emitted healing aura to keep them alive. There would be questions but they had earned their reprieve. Mouko Kuro let Sousuke help him up before he came to stand over Kaito deliberately walking over the bodies of Kaito's former comrades in a manner where he could see him do so. "Your efforts have forced a great deal of change upon Suna, we will survive but you will have an unreasonable amount of suffering to answer for. Your people have studied us and they believe they knew what we were capable of and our limits. Even we Sunans don't know our own limits... your actions will cost your employers as well as there will be retribution for our dead. You once asked me -Can I step over the corpses of every person in Sunagakure to let out all that pent up anger towards me out?- You had no reason to fear me then as you made sure to tell me -If I can't then don't waste your time-, well I have walked over the corpses of friend and foe alike to stand over you now, and should this young Masashi allow it I will rip the very secrets you carry from your soul and use your remnants as target practice and example for our up and coming young as they will need reminders of what misguided hatred leads you to. Fortunately you are his since he felled you with the aid of my brother the Steward or I would have your soul now. I await your fate patiently and I assure you SUNA WILL HAVE IT'S DUE."

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

jogz4Am.jpg

Urufu<i></i>​

"I am an honourable foe. I don't want your life. If you ever hurt Yume, Shinji, Kuro, or any of my associates ... I will do the necessary to protect them. I will terminate you. You've caused a lot of damage here. If not for my breather Yume would suffer out there as I would have. I really wonder if you have her welfare in your heart. You are blind to the conditions outside."<i></i>

Hearing they say is the last thing to go. Yes, they do say that. In fact it had been said before. The motionless form of Urufu was collected along with all that was his. Not much, a bag that house a tome was all he held in his tenancy. The Steward lifted his jaw with his sullied hands and Urufu welcomed the sweet release of death, he knew not what awaited him because there were some truths that even Sanban did not know but he lived a life worthy of regard.

"You are blind. Blind to our conditions. Blind to a hand that would help you."<i></i>

To the hand that bound him as his cloak tightened. He could have uttered fealty to Sunagakure, their tradition-stagnated ways and their deplorable stance of isolationism and noninterference even in matters that were of their doing. What was the use of such power, such strength and such training if you were unwilling to use it? The greater nation as a whole, a land of malcontent ravaged by storms, the nomadic tribes of old who war to this day, bandits and vagabonds, even the storm that they were granted the power and the destiny to wield and subjugate. They were failures, calling the only men with sight blind to salve their own insecurities.

"I know you can still hear me. Let what I've said sink in a little. Yume has brought out the best in me. She is very dear to me, and I am grateful you protected her. Do as I have tried so hard to, become superior."<i></i>

Urufu remained unmoving, incapable of doing so. His form broken to the brink of death twice this day, it was likely he would not survive hereafter. These words were of little consolation.
Urufu: Unconscious. In the Possession of the Steward.

MXMb54l.jpg

Naganisa<i></i>​

She was in a personal hell of her own, this broken line drawn in the sand that she stood on teetering one way and then the other. On one side was life and on the other was death. She no longer knew which to covet. It was a desire for most to live indefinitely, but a long life is not one without pain, heartache or betrayal. She knew of these things and little else, but recently she felt hope and whilst hopelessness was something she had experienced her entire life, the empty space she had made for hope now released had left her hollow. She loved him. She thought that he loved her as well. She was willing to change... to throw it all away for his sake and for his regard. There was much fun to be had, but nothing was fun without him.

She was ensconced in the Steward's cloak. She was smaller than she looked, barely a hundred pounds. Her body covered in cuts and bruises that covered the old scars from her youth and from the many private wars she had raged with the freedom the Cabal gave her. They liberated her from hell itself and as reward she betrayed them because she thought someone was capable of loving her. She should have known that she was not deserving of such affections, that what she was would have revolted him. Her faith is what placed her in this state, also in possession of the world's great fiend -- the Kazekage.

"Like your canine comrade, I do not want your life. I do not know what you've done below, but you aided us in ways ... but at the same time you struck at me and my friends."<i></i>

She could not respond, the curtain was lowering slowly although her losses muted by the Steward's firm hold. Her head fell to the side, revealing a jagged old scar almost two-decades old obscured by a black tattoo. The symbol was old and branded into her flesh for whatever reason. Her increasingly grey flesh and dark clotted wounds made visualization difficult but not impossible.

"Homura attempted to end your life with your own hands. Do what you wish with that knowledge. I have not come to end you."<i></i>

Her mind wailed at Sousuke's distressing words. She knew it was he, but the Kage's words confirmed er fear. A tear somehow fell down her cheek but nothing more could be said or done. She would soon die, just as her former lover wanted.

Naganisa: Unconscious. In the Possession of the Steward.

7DfTq77.jpg

Kaito

"Your efforts have forced a great deal of change upon Suna, we will survive but you will have an unreasonable amount of suffering to answer for. Your people have studied us and they believe they knew what we were capable of and our limits. Even we Sunans don't know our own limits... your actions will cost your employers as well as there will be retribution for our dead. You once asked me -Can I step over the corpses of every person in Sunagakure to let out all that pent up anger towards me out?- You had no reason to fear me then as you made sure to tell me -If I can't then don't waste your time-, well I have walked over the corpses of friend and foe alike to stand over you now, and should this young Masashi allow it I will rip the very secrets you carry from your soul and use your remnants as target practice and example for our up and coming young as they will need reminders of what misguided hatred leads you to. Fortunately you are his since he felled you with the aid of my brother the Steward or I would have your soul now. I await your fate patiently and I assure you SUNA WILL HAVE IT'S DUE."

Kaito briefly looked downward, not in respect or fear or reverence for his fallen "comrades" but rather to ensure that they stayed down. They betrayed him and each other, unable to hold it together in this their final battle. Too many good men and women lose the good fight because they could not keep their eye on the prize. He should be thankful that they had at least accomplished what they had come to do. Torture... what an unexpected outcome," Kaito replied, maintaining that same smug as shit look on his face. "My soul is gone... that much should be apparent," Kaito announced with surprising vigor considering the fact that he was still standing with a breath of strength remaining. "And what soldier is not willing to sacrifice their life for a cause. You can take nothing from me, whatever I give to you... I give on my own terms and of my own accord."</B><i></i> He pulled a fag from his pocket and lit-up before returning his hands to the newly familiar surrendering pose. If he was going to die, he was going to still have smoke in his lungs when it happened.

The 'skies' raged as rolling thunder reverberated and the walls shuddered. The wrath of a storm caller, a shame that he could not demonstrate such vigor to quell the storms on the surface as his predecessors had. The storm was as restless as the boy's wrath.

"Do you still think of me as weak Kaito? You said that you had orders to kill the Kazekage and take his head."

Kaito smiled broadly as he feet left the ground, his hands still raised upright. An electrical current surged through him, the boy was like a live wire when touched. His eyed looked into Katuso's, some claim that the eyes were portals to the soul, he say fire in this would-be Kazekage. An interminable rage only exemplified by the growing storm.

"I'm right here Kaito! DO ... YOUR ... WORST!"

He is losing control "I already have done what I have come to do, you just have not fully realized the consequences of your somnolence."<i></i> With that he was thrown across the battlefield, he skidded to a stop several meters away. The surge that had passed through his body was enough to take what little strength remained. Kaito's eyes glazed over as awareness left him.

Katsuo's final words of anger only came through in a muffled haze. "This city burns and it's people are bled dry. Your comrades lay broken around you. You are on the brink of death and all you can do is laugh. When is it enough for you? How many more people must I lay out in front of you before you see the stupidity in this?"<i></i>

The monologues... the monologues... That is what he would be regaling the devil with when they met face to face.

<B>Kaito: Unconscious.

M3pAsqt.jpg

Magnetica

Magnetica: Unconscious.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro's words had no effect on the leader of the Cabal because he was without fear and believed fully in the things he had done but they reached at least one person on the battlefield that day. Turning to Kuro after Kaito's form lay still and unconsciousness claimed him, Katsuo stood in awe of the things that Kuro had said. Rip his soul out? What sort of people had he sided with? His anger at Kaito was because for all of the Cabal's talk about the greater good and doing the right thing he could not see the way that this sort of in-fighting would harm the people of Wind Country. He could not see that this would only begin a cycle of hate and revenge. When Sunagakure returned to the surface it would not be with the intention to bring order and safety to the people who needed them the most. It would be to bring disaster and revenge upon the people that had wounded them. In return those that ordered the attack in the first place would find themselves justified in what they had done. They'd lashed out at Sunagakure in their desperation and what they had found was not the city that legends claimed was the home of heroes. They found a society of vengeance filled men and women bent on bringing "justice" to those that had wronged them.

But in that moment where he realized that Kuro was just as lost as Kaito in his own sense of self-righteousness, Katsuo also realized that he too was falling into that trap. Even now as the winds whipped around them and the forces of his out-of-control lightning chakra obliterated his surroundings, Katsuo had drunk deep of his anger and let it own him. It was exactly what it felt like to be possessed by the power of Setsuninken. He felt powerful and in control. Like there was nothing that he could not do. Even now every inch of his gut told him to lift Kaito's unconscious form to the sky and electrocute him until he was dead for what he'd done. But what would that solve? It wouldn't bring anybody back from the dead and it wouldn't restore the city that the Cabal had brought down around their ears. Closing his eyes, Katsuo tiled his head back and with a deep breath his sense left his body for the storm overhead. Once there, he calmed the storm's rage as he smothered his own using the breathing practices that his master had once taught him to expunge his body of Setsuninken over-exposure. It was time for a different tactic. With one final crack of thunder, the gathered storm head dispersed as quickly as it had come and the first thunderstorm that Sunagakure had experienced in a generation came to a close. Opening his eyes once more, Katsuo turned and looked at Kuro.

"No more death." He decreed simply. The way he spoke his words made it clear that he would brook no room for argument. If Kuro wished to debate it, they would debate it with their fists and be done with it. Katsuo was still, after all, a warrior before anything else. Words were not his specialty but it was necessary that he tried at least to use them. If he were to be a just man then he could not let violence do all of his talking. "There has been too much of that, today. People are fleeing the city, Go to them, Kuro. Get them under control. They need guidance right now."

He'd never intended to take command of anything. In his rage, he'd let his secret slip by claiming the mantle of Kazekage in front of several individuals. Sousuke had gone so far as to kneel before him and that could not have hurt more than it did. If anything, Katsuo had only just proven that he had no right to wield the crown. His rage had nearly brought the cavern down around them and killed them all. Still. He needed to see this to it's logical end and attempt to resolve the situation before he moved on to what was best for him. Shaking his head, Katsuo turned and moved to where Sousuke knelt on the ground before putting his hand on Sousuke's shoulder -- the raging electrical power which only moments before had sent Kaito into unconsciousness nothing more than an unusually warm touch.

"Stand up Sousuke. I already told you that I don't want that. Gather up that other one too," He motioned towards Magnetica with his head. "They need medical attention and I don't want one of them to die before I get to talk to them. Do you know a medic you can trust?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Sousuke's eyes widened slightly as he saw a strange mark on Nagasani. It was an old mark that was maybe slightly ... maybe it could be older than even the Steward. Sousuke was a young man, he wasn't even a quarter century old. Katuso and Kuro were his elders. He doubted Katuso would recognized it. Kuro would blindly have this woman killed because he gave into rage, such was evidenced as the way he spoke to Kaito. Maybe his father or his grandmother knew this marking. Something lingered on the edge of Sousuke's mind. Did he know the symbol? His traced all the history lessons. His eyes narrowed as he looked at it. He watched as a tear came down from her eye. The Steward reached forward and allowed the droplet to land onto his clawed black armoured hands. In that moment the Steward was not pleased with himself. The truth was due. The truth of course hurt. He drew her close to him for a moment. Sousuke's hand would glow a sickly blue. Nagasani would feel cold, but she would feel her wounds closed as he worked what little medical knowledge he had. It was enough to stabilize her. He would not revive her. Merely keep her a few several feet away from death's door. He would do the same for Urufuu sealing the wounds. It was not enough, but it would have to do for now. The two of them for a time would hang in front of the Steward's dark form. He was still kneeling. " The two of you would fight and kill each other and everyone in between. This isn't over. "<i></i> He would say to the two of them before separating them.

Kuro threatened Kaito with a demise that even Sousuke fell into a brooding silence about. He had not stolen Kyouzou's soul. He broke him. Shattered him as he had tried to replicate into the Steward himself. Hyuakuei was dead. What they did was ... terrible and they had murdered several in Sungakure. Yet did Sousuke wish them to be utterly destroyed from time and space itself? That he did. In that there was a sort of inward shame. He wished to be the superior Takahashi Sousuke, but would doing the aforementioned deed prove himself to be superior ... or inferior? Katuso declared no death to Kuro. He then asked him to rise. "That you did, however, I was born, taught, and bred to bend the knee and to serve accordingly. That is how it has always been... and it seemed that you had taken your father's place as King."<i></i> Katuso inquired if he knew a medical that he could trust. It would seem that Katuso did not wish to trust Kuro. " Sagasu Yume. She was here, and is most likely heading to deadline. We can trust her, but ... there will be a conflict of interest with the Inuzuka Cabal member. They are related. There is also my cousin Shiori, but she would be in the village. Prime Diamund may heal them ... but she is her own foreign ruler. She may wish to not aid them as they had attacked us, and we are her allies."<i></i> The Steward turned slightly to see Magentica. "Magentica was defeated before at our hands as she invaded us. We have defeated her two times now... a third will be likely should she be spared once more. "<i></i> There was hesitancy. Katuso did not know what she was capable of doing. She was dangerous. "I will comply though. What is one more defeat for her... she has already tasted it twice. "<i></i> The shroud expanded and took Magentica and Kaito. Sousuke's glowing green eyes dimmed slightly. With that it was time to head back to Deadlines. "I will summon Ken to carry us out, however, I may collapse due to fatigue or due to diamond sand exposure."<i></i>

(Topic soon to be left with prisoners? MFT)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro's healing avatar Sanryoukyougan Kuro approached, even in rage he was not without humility. "You need not fear my rage or my word Masasashi of Sunahoshi blood. What I want is nothing shy of retribution but my feelings will change as they always do to a calmer more direct path. I once had the power to revive the recently deceased. Thinking I could do it again I had little to fear from the Cabal as I tried to ferret out their game and seek their leaders. I could have beaten Kaito long ago but once I found out my revival technique would only work once I could not allow Sunans to die to take him down. He has secrets that he must give us and though I could literally pull them from his soul even that would not kill him as he has somehow taken on a demon body and as such he can't even suffer the way a normal human would. The reason he does not fear us is because he is the abyss many of my clan stare into wondering what awaits. All demon hunters may believe me to be a monster but I have never harmed those that did not deserve it and I have always protected those in need weak or strong without need for reward. For all those that have come for my head I have even offered kind welcome so I would hope that you understand me Masashi Katsuo-sama when I tell you the kindness you display now, that I have displayed in the past has only forced us further into a corner. There will come a time when you must relinquish the good will and strike your enemy down. Death is not necessary because by the spirit chains that bind my ancestors there are a great many things far worse than death and this shtondaht -(Toraono Clan word for piece of excrement) has earned suffering a hundred times over. I personally don't want true vengeance my clan has fallen to the last dozen men and women before living that cycle. What I seek and what you and all of Sunagakure needs are answers. The sooner the better, you can all fear my blood, my lineage, my physical form but none of you can deny my deeds and my actions. We will keep your secret if you wish but eventually others will find out that a Sunahoshi has returned and they will all ask the same question when can we return to our true homes? I have my home because we as a family are resistant to the Diamond sands and can ensure safety to travelers but only you can actually quell the storm and make it yours. Lead us, if not in name, in secret but don't deny the people a chance at a life under the light of the sun simply because they weren't touched by supernatural blood."<i></i>

With that the burnt out healer aspect of Kuro went about healing the prisoners without question, allowing them to stay unconscious but stabilizing their physical bodies. Naganisa would soon become his personal prisoner as she would be the easiest to speak with, Urufuu owed Kuro a duel and one day he would have it. Kaito however owed them all and between Mikaboshi, Katsuo, Sousuke, and Akuma Kuro there would be answers.

Katsuo would be able to see electromagnetically that both aspects of Kuro were undergoing severe and possibly painful changes in their actual physical form as only one attuned to bioelectric pulses could divine. Mouko Kuro helped Sousuke round up the prisoners as Sanryokyougan Kuro walked behind them all emitting a healing aura.

Reaching into his robes Mouko Kuro produced a filter mask from one of Sousuke's older shield suit models. "Sousuke-chan use your old model guard mask it was equipped with a diamond sand filter. Mother will be anxious to check on your health. I will go with you to secure the prisoners, and another part of me will go help the rest of the clan calm the people."<i></i>

WC: 670
MFT

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

[col3]
MXMb54l.jpg

Naganisa
|
M3pAsqt.jpg

Magnetica
|
jogz4Am.jpg

Urufu
[/col3]

7DfTq77.jpg

Kaito

All 4 are KO'd

There was nothing to say here, Magnetica was slowly bleeding out, without attention soon she would be drained dry. She had perhaps a minute and a half before she would succumb to her injuries. The others, being Naganisa, Urufu and Kaito had significantly less dire wounds, that if untreated would likely fester and they would share their comrades fate but it was still a long way off. For now, all they could do was wait.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

With an afterthought noting she was still alive and the Sunahoshi inherent had ordered no more death Sanryoukyougan Kuro reached out with a light grasp of telekinesis and proceeded to use his healing aura on her as well. It wouldn't do to let her suffer more than necessary since she would soon become part of the mechanisms and actions to relocate Suna should Katsuo help the people return to their ancestral homes above ground. Mouko looked upon her with a questioning look, something was off about her, it was as if even unconscious and near death she was still a threat. "Something seems off about this, it just doesn't seem right, we will need another examination of her body. I just don't feel as if she is no longer a threat, what say you Katsuo?"<i></i>

Leaving topic with Katsuo??? and Magnetica for a medical point.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back