Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Revival of Mamoru [IWR]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="A legacy foretold..."]Through this process, he realized that the only thing changed from death to revival was, they were solely dependent upon his life force, OR a source of life that Souji set up. Seals. He was able to seal chakra away to be used for the sake of reviving. He saw it as his Shaman-esque powers being brought to fruition. How right and wrong he could have been was all dependent upon the eye of the beholder. It was wonderful... Souji's ideals all being placed into a core thought. He didnt know where this all would take him. Jail? Maybe. The Hole? likely. However, he was so intrigued with the thought of success... what if he was able to bring life back into a body he was able to create.

Now, standing just outside the Temple Souji would bring with him his own scroll of unsealing. Etched in it was the ancient dialect of Iwagakure, Bohemian. One of the few things that were set in Stone within the village. A name... Yukata Mamoru. The original seal of the Yukata locked on it. The changes from time would be prev History would tell him everything he needed. This was a day that Souji would never forget... A memorial was made in the Temple located in Arcadia for the deaths of the Yukata Founding Mothers and Fathers. It was a temple of divine worship. Only Guardians would know about it from just simple knowledge of the Yukata Family. Souji kept it preserved by building a bridge that linked it from the water that overtook Arcadia. Though there were lower levels of the Temple that was flooded that Souji could not reach by normal means. Today however, Souji would begin his weekly cleaning of this place... He also needed to strengthen the seal that kept the Scroll Safe from outside interference. Though he brought Mito with him this time...

"...Why do you bring me to this forsaken place?", The Pink haired, Former Tsuchikage would chime out. Souji's nature for today was... poised. He had always felt that protecting this scroll was something that he would regret. So he had to investigate. What better time than now, "I need you to tell me what you know about Mamoru." Souji's eyes would roll over to her deep amethyst ones as she'd hesitate briefly. "Something wrong?" "No, just that name brings back many horrid memories... He was known as Kanji Mamoru. Known for his spiritual prowess and his eyes. They rivaled the Uchiha and Hyuuga... unlike anything I had seen before." "Right, so did you ever find out what he was?" "No... but there was speculation that he had a pact with some Spiritual beings as well as demons... We fought a long time before I took the position of Tsuchikage..." her hesitation after saying that made Souji quietly question some things... she didn seem to be completely forefront with him. "So right... You know a thing or two about his abilities?", she only nodded... and he would simply return the gesture and proceed.

Souji knew alittle about the man... he studied a bit about what was listed about him in the clan scrolls...

As Souji read the scrolls he noticed something quite similar as the progression went up from their present time. The man was known to be one of the creators of Sealing Techniques... Or at least one of the people that perfected it. He was a very skilled in sealing and metal style Ninjutsu. There was also something that he created himself... A gate. Far beyond the powers of the Enma gate... something that was so unpredictable that even with the man that summoned it self did not control what happened with it... yet somehow he was able to seal a very strong being into the gate. Which led to him marrying into the Yukata clan which kept his scroll under wraps...

Quite the shady feat... he was someone that held something so quietly with him. That he would change the history of things through the grave for so long. To hide something for generations and being held accountable by the leaders of the clan. He was the originator of the Yukata Palm Inscriptions. The source of power that suppressed them, being told that 'It was to better control the power within them to naturally make an assurance that their power would not grow too far out of their own control'. Souji's suspicions peeked and he wanted to know answers... Along side having one of the strongest 'Yukata' Clan members at his disposal.

He had to journey to the Yukata Temple maybe there with these powers he would be able to locate his soul... his very essence. If he could he would be able to bring her completely back to her prime... and with this, Souji'd prepare for the ritual with the power of the Gods.... He would figure this mystery out. Mamoru. Known patriarch of the Yukata, even without his blood relation to them. It would be apparent that within the inner sanctums of life that he'd fall into a wavering ocean of history within the clan. He was the one that originated the seal for the Yukata. Softening their power but allowing better control. Or so they thought. Souji would read through the text and everything seemed to come into his mind as the man known for his sealing why he would use sealing to hinder the power of the clan. It was the spare chakra given from the birth and the new line of Yukata that came from it. A more deeply oriented spiritual chakra seemed to be made. Something that was both dark and light. Yin and Yang Seal. There was a barrier he had placed within the Yukata Seal itself... but there was no way to unlock it without the original persons Chakra and that happened to be Mamoru. After creating the Seal he mysteriously died and had his chakra partially sealed afterwards. Only the masters of the Seals would be able to unlock his full power, Either way this was the scroll he left was passed through the clans lineage. Even as history would have them migrate from Arcadia to the cliff side of Iwagakure and Maruishi. Souji's eyes skimmed the ink of the passage on the scroll...

"Hm, he wasnt even a Yukata... but what is this...", he continued reading to Mito, "Ugh, There is something with him that... needs to be found out.", "This is why I hated old Iwagakurian law... So many holes...", sighing she would turn to the walls of the compound within the Temple tracing her hand along the glyphs and markings. Souji continued reading but now with the scroll next to him he would begin the ritual to release the contents within it... which meant finding and obtaining the soul of Mamoru. With that in mind he would now begin as he did before...

The ritual to extract a soul, takes a long time to uphold and less energy than it would be needed otherwise. However, expanding upon the Reaper's Seal, he would be able to further take upon the souls of other's and possibly making a deal with the reaper to place that spirit into the body of a Perfected Clone of Shadows. The Reaper for Nokuzu was fabled to be a very selfish Goddess. She liked to take to take upon the life of a soul, in order to do her work, so Souji would begin. "Pán Nokuzu. To přišlo až vy, když jste na plnou nabídku do tebe, kdo by úplatky. Takže vlk, dvě ženy nabízené Toyo, bereš to, a dej mi v schopnostem temných umění. Žádám vás, abyste přivézt duše věrnému služebníkovi může dát zabít. Aby se jim, kdo sloužit tobě pod mým velením království snížit.", Souji would begin to allow his finger to glow as he began to draw upon the ground, the symbol of Nokuzu. As he would stand up the scene would change.

Standing in the midst of the seal he would lift the body without moving channeling the energies around it to the point directly infront of Souji. "Medle, budu chválit tě, ó Hospodine, že Nokuzu přinést oběti porážku vás od ducha a duše. Kukuřice název ducha a duše člověka produkovat. Přiveďte ho zpátky na stejné místo, kde se všichni jeho talentu!Život tohoto člověka, ó můj pane Nokuzu vám!", Souji would shout to the wind as his chakra began to shift and flare up around him. The temple seemed to shake and stir. The eerie red mist, fixing itself infront of him as an image began to appear in the midst just outside of the seal.

Though it seemed, to be bringing itself up from the ground itself. Souji would not waver outwardly but internally he couldnt help but get a quiver. Dragging himself up from the bowels of hell, the image of the woman would seem gorgeous but eerie. He would find himself quickly standing to his feet as he cracked his neck and jaw pushing up with a twitch of his wrist. "By měly být všechny oběti atributů, které dal mně jsi dal do života svobody. Za každých dvou duší z nich, které vám znamení ... Povolen návrat do duše a těla v okně. Ale tak daleko, říkám hodně sezóny, pouze tři z nich.Tři ... To není. Ano, budu volat do práv malých kapel démonizovaných zombie, jste se satelitním smrt ... použít chytrost a zákon, můžete hadi postupovat Yukata rodinnou hrdost. Jak theforce s vaším ... Ale bratr Oyochi ... Jak muži, kteří jsou proti způsobu života a smrti, bude dům tvůj.", Souji would tagger a bit at his words... but he would not falter yet, he would nod trying to speak back but not being able to as whomever it was held his hand out as he would continue.

"Musíte. Pokračovat mluví Ekko.Žena, kterou jsi jmenoval.Bush zmije, který se desítky let se dozvědět více, já tě miluju víc, vyšší než temných umění. Některé Senjutsu. Po obdržení to, že by byl nějaký jiný svět neví. Nyní úředníci zde je odměna." the deity would hold her hand out as she would cut his hand open with a dagger, the deity would be seen stepping into the Seal and grabbing Souji by the throat causing him to open his mouth and then dripping the black substance into the man's mouth as it began to burn his esophagus down to his stomach and heart as it did before. . .

Oddly the pain would subside... rather quickly. And the deity would be seen again outside the seal as it began to glow, and he would begin to submerge back into the ground. [glow]"...I know what I must do."[/glow] Souji would mutter to himself, beginning to go back into his ritual. Souji would begin to chant again, kneeling down, "Přiveďte ho, že ztratil svůj život pro lidi, kteří večeřet v pekle s Nokuzu. Přineste život ztracený, jak dobře víte, péče o tělo vrátí.", Souji could repeat over and over until with a whisk of mild wind an image would appear shifting above the ground. His eyes closed seemingly stitched closed. Souji would remain steady as he would stand to his feet for some reason being able to interact with the ghost.

"Seems that not all the Yukata were burdened with the gift of Stupidity.""<i></i>

"...What did you say Old man?", Souji's voice hardening harshly.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before someone awakened me, but I never once thought it would be kin. Only thing worthy of this clan is being put in the ground by their betters. Someone had to improv upon the poor quality of the older generation."<i></i>

"I think that its time to shut your mouth..." Souji would then be seen forming quick handseals before the being could even say another thing.
tumblr_m8yiyiqhX11rz43f7o1_500.gif

"Mrtvé duše znovu vytvořit!" and with that the Soul of the man that had sealed himself away would be channeled into the laying clone on the table before him. Replicating him in every way. Down to the memories he had. Down to the abilities and everything that was sealed within his natural body after he died. Under this whim he would not be able to deny him. Unlike Mito who had her own will this being would not have a conscious will of hsi own. He'd be able to react and speak, however, it would not be... anything that he could do about things he naturally did not want to do. The spirit himself would disappear. And this body would lay clothed in the attire that he wore and was cremated in.

"Now arise Kanji Mamoru... You are now in the presence of Kohanokata Mito and Yukata Souji...", nodding the body would arise. The wrappings on his head, and around the right side of his upper abdomen would seem to have a resonating chakra with it. His long black kimono seemed to make it look as if he were hovering as he walked. Though it was apparent that no Shinobi up to this date could hover efficiently nor fly. Even against the logic of ninjutsu. Either way, Souji'd form a few more handseals. Slowly this time before pressing a hand to the man's chest and locking his chakra with him. A warp seal like he planted on Mito, so he could summon them to him at any time.

And from here Souji would submerge the man in Shadows before turning to Mito, "We have to talk to the Kogane and Hanoyoona clans about this... maybe they can give us some insight if I tell them about you..."

"And you want to be jailed forever?"

"To find out the mysteries of our past that you wont tell me... Yes."

"Tch, I'm not helping..."

"You dont have to.", and with that Souji would make his way out of the Temple... It was time to do some detective work.

[Topic Entered/Left]​
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back