Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Rites of Fire [Paused]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sound of crowded city streets and live music met the warm orange of the sky as Kaji took his first steps up from a rooftop entry-way. He arose amongst a collection of heating and air units, which lined much of this Konoha sky-line setting. However, given the village’s rather stumpy design, the high-rise was not far from a celebration happening in the mapletown streets below. This evening, the Rite of Fire Festival was in full effect, and the district was teeming with families and fellow villagers doing various activities. Celebrations were a time for coming together, and promoted unity in time for the new planting season that approached. Villagers were abundant there, and carefree for the time being, as they were confident that vigilant protectors would promise their safety during the gathering.

Draped in a earth-brown cloak which saved him from the chilling breeze to his back, Kaji was the first vigilant ANBU to accept the task. His uniform was the standard ANBU attire, freshly issued. He rarely wore his mask and tonight was no exception, revealing his stern face, flowing ebony locks, and a focused glare. Sharp eyes continuously scanned the streets, darting from subject to subject as Kaji routinely sought out potential threats, aiming to uncover any potentially diabolical efforts planned by one of the village’s many detractors.

The odds of an attack of any kind seemed nil, or so Kaji figured; but he wasn’t the type to take chances, and never diverted from his duty to oversee a secure festival. The rooftop was adequate for him tonight, as there were many more shinobi in uniform patrolling in the streets, some on duty and some not. From the shadows of the high-rises, Kaji could maintain his watch without most of the racket and commotion. It was the perk of tenure, however so was the occasional apprentice, sent along to learn a thing or two from the pros. Every few moments, Kaji would turn to glance at a large clock on the tower nearby in the Mapletown square. There was an ANBU apprentice paired with him for the evening as his shadow.

WC: 354

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The Rites of Fire [Tutor|Akuma]

Only a shinobi could make vaulting ten foot gaps across rooftops look like child's play, even the occasional fifteen feet was a made to look like the casual action. As he made his way with a steady pace towards the rendezvous point, Akuma's current appearance was a far-cry from his usual self, for starters he was dressed in his standard issued Anbu gear, save for the fancy mask, in which his was a featureless blank white type that was common for all AiTs. His everyday unkempt spiky black hair and signature tied white headband.....GONE! Always while on duty his natural hairstyle was replaced with a slicked back hairstyle you would see on a greaser. Even John Travolta from grease would be jealous of this kid. Overall, Akuma was different, VERY different. Not only was he different in his visual presentation, his mindset took on a much much more matured tone. Simply put, it would be hard pressed to think the AiT before you was only sixteen and a teenager. He took his duty as a future Anbu serious, for the simple fact being a Anbu wasn't a simple matter. He almost went all out Christian Bale from Batman whenever he would use dialogue, keyword ALMOST.

As he continued to swiftly dart in and out of the shadows, the Homura noticed the increasing numbers of crowds below as a obvious indicator he was nearing his destination. It would have been a bold face lie for Akuma to not acknowledge the excitement he had built up, but that excitement had to be subdued, suppressed. Why? Lets take a look back to a earlier time, a time when he still remembers his orientation, the moment was still fresh. The sights, the sounds, the brooding atmosphere, it will live forever that moment. Especially the point in time when he took his official oath and swore to protect Konohagakure no matter the cost, even if it cost him his life. So you see emotions had no place when an Anbu was on "duty". Duty here is used loosely as this wasn't a official mission, more so like a job shadow, nonetheless Akuma had to get used to checking his emotions.

Landing in Kaji's vicinity,perhaps 4 meters and to the man's five, Akuma had arrived ten minutes prior to the appointed time. Anbu business is serious business, for Akuma being late would be a slap in this man's face. Believe it or not, time is the most valuable asset one has, he was sure the man before him in the coffee hued mantle understood this fact.

Akuma was certain his presence didn't startle his senior. When he was told he would be made an apprentice, the entire time and leading up to now, he wondered what his sempai would be like. His mannerism? His size? His fighting style? The tone he felt already wasn't all that inviting, and he felt a choking pressure, he felt his strength.

With a smooth and mellow approach, Akuma took one knee, bowed his head slightly, before he spoke in a formal format, "Homura, Akuma. Anbu-in-Training, reporting for duty, sir!" Was that sir too much sauce? Too much enthusiasm? All that talk about being seasoned and it squeaks out in the end......Anyhow, Akuma would await to be told to be at ease, respect was important in this world and showing respect always gets you further than demanding it.

[MFT; WC 573]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The light, patting sound of the apprentice landing behind Kaji did not disturb the awaiting master, and Kaji gradually turned to observe Akuma. Before he spoke to the young comrade, he revealed hand from his side, and pressed two fingers against an oblong, hexagon-shaped shard of glossy white material mounted on his left ear. "Yoarashi to Control” he said evenly, as he observed Akuma, inspecting him from afar. There was an inaudible response spoken through the headset, and Kaji then continued. “My shadow has arrived. We’re going to shift our patrol to section nine. All leafy-green in five, over.” A slight pause followed, presumably a confirmation from the mission commander. “Yoarashi out” Kaji added, quite firmly.

The sensei lowered the hand, letting it vanish beneath his cloak as he turned to properly greet the apprentice, which humbly awaited him from a kneeling bow position. “You’re right on time” Kaji replied promptly to Akuma’s introduction, and complimented the bow with an appropriate half-bow, though he rarely witnessed such formality these days. “Please, rise Akuma-san.”

Kaji took graceful steps down from the machine he was perched upon, and sood stood besides Akuma. His cape dragged behind him, sweeping up the lost, fallen leaves in his wake. “My name is Okada, Kaji… but, please refer to me by the call-sign “Yoarashi” while we are in the field, and on duty.” He spoke correctively, with stern diction as he addressed the apprentice. “Let’s move a bit further, southbound. I have a feeling that if anything is going to happen during the festival it won’t be around the big crowds. Control is expecting us to patrol section nine… and I just have a feeling we’re going to strike gold tonight.” Kaji took a few paces around Akuma, and his energy resembled a mixture of impatience and anticipation. His index finger then returned to the white ear piece, and it’s secondary function revealed itself. A pattern of the white shards began to multiply, mapping over Kaji’s face until a hardened white mask took form. It resembled nothing else seen in the Leaf’s inventory of equipment, and was of a rare, Iwagakure design. The handsome visage disappeared behind a porcelain hexagonal oni mask, which added a modulated, and deepened sound to his voice. “The festival is casting too large a shadow in the village for the miscreants to ignore the opportunity. They’re probably having a field day somewhere… I hope you brought your mask.”

WC 407

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gingerly rising to his feet, Akuma's gaze had instantly became attached to this cryptic man before him, 'I mean he's cool, I wonder if he is playing mysterious OR he IS mysterious? Anyways. I'm here to learn. Watch the details Akuma, and learn how to be a professional Anbu. Most of all, enjoy the process. Note to self, DO. NOT. TRY. TO. BE. COOL. Or a hard ass.' The inner prep talk was normalcy, hell Akuma talk in his head frequently, but at this point in time that was to keep his focus on track and partially to entertain his self. Becoming the professional Anbu and not a Anbu, for him was a difference. So far from this intial meet, he was assured that this pairing was optimal.

"Yoarashi. Got it." A trivial confirmation, but it would let the man speaking to him know he understood the guidelines clearly, 'Night storm? That's bad ass. I'm liking my sensei flavor a little here. He seems so bland and unwelcoming on the outside, but he's got some flash under that cold facade, hehe.' Akuma thought to himself. There was always more to a person than they initially let on. However the AiT before him was the exception, fire just burned and nothing else, fire grasped for more power to burn brighter and stronger. With fire, it is what it is, but most feared the flame never quite understanding it and only seeing it as a destructive force, not paying attention to its nurturing angle. Pretty much saying Akuma is a person with no ulterior motives, he wants power, but most fail to understand his nature.

"Likewise Yoarashi-sensei, my call sign is "Hinokami".", 'Mmm, he probably thinks I'm cocky for choosing such a call-sign. I'm not cocky just confident.' , He internally dialogues and nodded his head in agreement when Kaji stated they should move........Southbound? Away from the crowds?

His confusion was subsided, when Kaji did something cool with the click of a button, and what was that you say? He summoned his anbu mask like a damn boss! However, back to the situation, Kaji might of had information he didn't, the Homura thought they were going to watch over the festival, but his sensei had other plans. This course of action prompted Akuma to ask a question, "Yoarashi sensei. How is it that you know section nine is likely to be in danger? Do you have a informant? I always wondered how many informants should one have?"<i></i>[/b] Akuma knew informants were an important tool, a tool most shinobi overlooked, but not the good ones. Intel was intel no matter the source, even if the origin had happened to be a petty crook or a trusted intel gathering expert.

Whatever proceeded next, Akuma would follow Kaji, remaining within hearing distance if he got a response to his question. He made sure to not crowd his Sensei's space and he took up the rearguard as he naturally assumed Kaji was taking point the time between there journey to section nine and now.

Oh, and one more thing, he put on his blank featureless mask.

[MFT]
WC: 527

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

“Hinokami,” Kaji recited the call-sign back to his apprentice once, in the process of committing it to memory. And as Akuma also asked about their destination, Kaji compiled and explained his reasoning. “No, no informant” he began, “I’m actually new to the village, and have had a lot of learning to do in the months since I arrived in Konoha.” With a slight sense of urgency, Kaji went into motion, crossing the rooftop to it’s opposite end. Now was the time for Hinokami to follow suit. “In order to better protect the village, an ANBU should have an understanding of how it operates, in the same capacity that a hunter must know their hunting ground in order to properly track their prey. So I spent time taking in the dynamics of how life works, here.”

The sensei moved with agile grace, and picked up speed before leaping across a gap between the building they stood upon and the next one over. He did so with such ease that he bothered to continue their conversation once he landed and came to a slowing walk again. “I spent time exploring the streets; becoming familiar with the ways and traditions of our people. I must say that it’s much different here than where I’m from.” As he spoke he kept gliding, and was leading the way further from the lights and festivities, onward to a more reserved sector of the village: district five. “Perhaps you have visited Maruishi before?” Kaji humored Akuma, but presumed that the young shinobi had not been so far as the Capital of the Earth Country before. It was rare for outsiders to venture to his old home, let alone children.

The duo then crossed a few more rooftops, and found a rhythm in the repetitious leaping actions until the time for their acrobatics came to a close. Kaji held up a clinched fist once something caught his eye, and the duo would come to a stop from the top of an illustrious shrine carved from oak, and trimmed in steel. Red clay tiles lined the roof and made a soft clanking sound with every step the ninja made across the slanted spaces. “Take a look, at two” Kaji whispered to the junior ANBU, who wouldn’t find trouble keeping up with Kaji’s cautious pace up until this point. He pointed down an adjacent alley, to an enclosed area lit by many torches. As Kaji expected, other patrols by ANBU or village guards were scarce here in district five. And the streets were dim and quiet, with the exception of the glow that stood out in the approaching night. “Do you wager it’s just private celebration?” Kaji seemed curious with the question, and spun himself over the shrine roof’s edge. He began shimmying down the building’s edge like a parkour practitioner, and reached solid ground by the count of three.

He waited briefly in the shadows of the temple for Hinokami to rejoin him on the ground, and together the duo would began a stealthy intrusion into the suspicious gathering of flames. The sun was set now, and night fully enveloped the village; and the celebration of the rite of fire could now reach it’s true potential without the sun’s light stealing the magnificence. As the shinobi drew near the gathering, they recognized the borders of a wooden fence standing eight feet high, and even taller hedges lining the walls of a garden beyond it. The sound of civilized people came from within; a lot of them making a small amount of conversation, and the music of a single violin playing a somber melody. It would have all seemed normal if not for the security, which included a single shinobi standing guard outside of the entrance. He was not very remarkable in appearance; he was dressed in a sleek black uniform which resembled a modern cross between a suit and kimono, and totted a traditional twin Katana and tanto. He was shaved bald, had a scared face, and an eye patch covering his bad eye.

Kaji began using shinobi hand code; a talent that was commonly learned among their class for use stealthy encounters. Using the code, Kaji informed Hinokami that “he’d handle this scrub”,  and he advanced from their position, walking out casually for the guard to see. The guard appeared as vigilant as ever, but continued to idle and scan about when Kaji made his approach. Utilizing an illusionary jutsu, Kaji had lulled the guard into a false perception of reality where he could not sense the shinobi passing him. Kaji was confident in his ability to possess such low-grade targets and motioned for Akuma to follow quickly. It was time to party, and they were arriving late as-is.
~ Just A Party? ~

Once the duo entered the perimeter of this party, they would discover something estranged, but not entirely uncommon at such a posh functioned. Though it was small, the gathering was composed of a variety of wealthy and well-off individuals, or that was what Kaji came to understand as he noted the quality of elements within the event. The mass of attendees each wore fine attire, draped in gold and swagger in every size and color. They were all uniquely wealthy people, unified by ruby-red silk cloaks, and various masks, many of which were encrusted in gold and jewels. They were mingling, so much that the anbu would have blended into the crowd for the moment… They were feasting on hors d'oeuvre and sipping champagne, which was being offered by waiters carrying platters of glasses. Again, the function seemed like yet another average posh function, but then a peculiar moment can into view at the center of this lovely garden. There was a large, round concrete block, spanning an eight-feet diameter. It was firmly risen from the ground, and surrounded by beds of flowers, and the bulk of the crowd was gravitating towards it.

Kaji Rolls for Stealth: 15​

OOC: I would appreciate if you would humor me by performing a stealth check at the end of your next post.
This isn't an actual part of the site's game mechanics, but something I have been implementing my own stuff, as of late.
Please use this roller: https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Roller, and enter 1d20 for your roll.
You may add the +3 to your roll ONLY if you also perform a stealthy jutsu or strategy during your role-play.
You can also make other rolls of your choosing, if you are familiar with making checks.
Contact me if you have any questions.

WC: 983

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“No, no informant” he began, “I’m actually new to the village, and have had a lot of learning to do in the months since I arrived in Konoha.”

'So no informant? Then how? New? So where does this guy come from?' Akuma stopped his wondering mind inquiries short, the questions he was pondering were to be investigated later in a more formal setting and atmosphere. Until then, Yoarashi would remain a mystery, which was probably why he seemed so cryptic.

“In order to better protect the village, an ANBU should have an understanding of how it operates, in the same capacity that a hunter must know their hunting ground in order to properly track their prey. So I spent time taking in the dynamics of how life works, here.”, Of course! Perhaps it was due to Akuma being in Konoha for such a extended period of time or that he held such a casual attitude towards Konoha and its safety, but his Anbu senior words sunk in. He was now Anbu, a shinobi carnivore of the dark, he had to know Konoha inside and out, he had to explore every nook and cranny. So in essence Kaji basically was stating an Anbu was a wolf who needed to have a detailed knowledge of its territory in order to hunt effectively.

Where Kaji was agile and graceful, Akuma moved much different more athletic and feral. He could tell this most likely wasn't his Sensei's top speed, but he was capable of staying within earshot with little trouble.

“I spent time exploring the streets; becoming familiar with the ways and traditions of our people. I must say that it’s much different here than where I’m from.”, As Yoarashi continued to speak, Akuma could feel this guy was decent so far. He honestly felt despite the little time the two had interacting with one another, Kaji's energy and his spirit was perceived as sincere. As Kaji's student under his instruction, Akuma found no problem submitting completely to the man's teachings, placing absolute trust that his Sensei will impart everything he needed to know as the information became necessary. He was sure under Kaji's tutelage he would not only become a professional Anbu, but a well-rounded individual as well. Also whatever the hell Maruishi was, it was added to his list of questions to drill his senior with.

“Take a look, at two” , Crouching adjacent to Yoarashi, the fiery grey eyes of Akuma behind the cover his blank mask observed the scene, soaking it in and wondering what was next, although he had a hunch.

“Do you wager it’s just private celebration?”, Was that a rhetorical question?, Naturally further investigation was needed, and on cue Yoarashi scaled down the building with ease and fluidity, Akuma had followed suit attuning his usual bold movements with a subtle crafty touch to align his actions with a more stealthy nature. The character of the air beyond the wooden confine was somber, but the security was that stood on guard contrasted that air. Peculiar? Slightly. These were the things Akuma had to take in, he was gaining experience. This was one of those situations that people often inwardly reflected "something smelled fishy". Indeed it was, upon Yoarashi signal, Akuma nodded. Yet what was unfair was the illusionary jutsu unleashed by his sensei, with nothing like that in his arsenal, Akuma used the cliche tactic of distraction via his Kinesis ability as he flew through handseals, and he suddenly withdrew the cyclops's katana from its sheath and caused it to fly in a direction that would allow him to swiftly pass undetected as the guard went to retrieve his weapon. He was sure though that the guard was probably as perplexed as ever as to what had happened.

Things transferred to a odd pretty quickly as it seemed they were dropped in what appeared to be a exclusive event for the upscale of Konoha. Young Akuma had no idea what to make of the current circumstances, but the Anbu blended for the moment, performing a transformation jutsu was out of the question at this point. Akuma would follow his sensei's lead, and so far Kaji was smooth seemingly to be the type that never panicked or seemed in over his head. The trust he had in Kaji was unwavering and to lose faith now would result in their failure.

Akuma rolls for stealth: 6

[MFT]
[WC: 615]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

A quartet of classical musicians were playing a melody which filled the garden setting with life. The song was like sweetness on the tongue, to the ears. The sound of music filled the emptiness beneath the chatter of a thousand varied voices; the cream risen to the top of their village, discussing the matters of their fame and fortune among their peers. The pair of shinobi were mixing into the menagerie of wealth, and together, the duo resembled foxes sneaking into the hen house. The sea of velvet cloaks was parting as shinobi passed through it. Though the shinobi were masked and hooded similarly to the patrons of the gathering, the lack of quality in their garments was telling, and many black eye-holes pointed at them as they went.

And as young Akuma followed his elder, one of these intrigued patrons stepped in his way, methodically blocking the junior ANBU. This one masked patron was female with a feathered and jeweled visor; it was the handled kind, and she held it high to her face as she nearly collided herself into Akuma in order to hail his attention. The golden visor blackened her eyes to the point of mystery, and relieved the awkwardness of her long, ugly nose. Black matte lipstick was caked onto her thin lips as she spoke to Akuma.
“Oh my, I love your mask, darling” the woman glided into Akuma’s path as she said this, and she raised a hand covered in crimson painted claws, and gaudy rings to stroke the young man’s cheek longingly. “Is it couture? I’d hate to be a copycat but I must have one just like it ” She was admiring the lad’s mask, which of course was just the common anbu headpiece. The woman was being distracting and nosey towards Akuma, and before he’d know it, their brief exchange would lead to the crowd filling in around him, creating complete separation from the leader he was following.

Kaji was only a few feet away from Akuma, but the sea of red was so thick that the master and apprentice were visual cut off from one-another. While Kaji did recognize this as the start of an organized effort against them, he remained calm, certain that the people surrounding him and Akuma were little to no threat. Instead, the senior ANBU was doing the math, considering what came next once these strangers believed they had the two intruders firmly surrounded. The same tactic occurring against Akuma was being used against him as well, and he could sense the faint fear in the masked aristocrats as they took timid steps in surrounding him. The eyes of his mask were as soulless and empty as theirs were, but these people were no shinobi, and their bark was much worse than their bite, or so Kaji hoped. “You have made a grave mistake in coming here” a man with a raspy voice chided Kaji. Then another, meeker member in the crowd spoke up after, “you shinobi should know your place!” They were gaining courage, and ready to confront the shinobi now. “Let us show them their place, then. ...Bind and flay their skin till they bleed to death” the last voice was old and shriveled up, but spoke with venom in every spoken vowel. These people were on another level, and whispered mad things until the sounds all fell silent, and even the chorus of classic instruments came to a sudden halt.

The mass of the congregation then split to the left and right of the garden, and another hooded figure strode out to the center floor of the party, front and center, on a brick-walkway with the previously-mentioned monolith standing behind this masculine being. This being was a man by all accounts, with a tall and broad form. The outline of his cloak was rectangular and failed to reach the ground; it waved in the soft breeze, against his black leather boots. Everything about the domineering man’s appearance sang out superiority, from the muscular mold of his frame to the exceptional design of his mask. The mask was a frontal cranium of a large, unknown beast’s skull, plated with polished and buffed platinum. The forehead was mostly-flat, with the exception of a slit which ran down the forehead, and contained grooves. From the nose-down, the remains of the beast’s face were replaced with rib-shaped carvings of bone, which ran horizontally from the center, and resulted in a triangular, bandana shape that pointed down to his broad chest. The faint glow of countless candles illuminated the polished helm, and further aggrandized the man, who took the full attention of the crowd with ease. The wideness of his frame reduced the effectiveness of his velvet cloak, revealing regal attire clad in fine leather and exotic furs beneath it.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen; one and all.” The wall of a man addressed the crowd with a deep, projecting voice. It was modulated only slightly; enough to ensure anonymity while increasing his presence and volume for absolute clarity. “It is my esteemed honor to be in the presence of the finest company the Land of Fire has to offer… Surely, the Lord Daimyo would approve of such a momentous gathering as this, if he were here to see us for himself.” On that note he caused a slight stir in the crowd, whispers upon the mention of their fallen lord, who spent a lifetime trying to bury the hidden leaf in salted earth. Kaji was silent as he watched from his cage of warm bodies, and the mysterious master of ceremony was pointed at him and Akkuma. He was centered on them. “For as long as our land has been branded by fire, our people have gathered in the spring to celebrate the Sacrament of Fire. It is a time for reflection... all across our beautiful city and onward to our farthest borders. As the progenitors of this land’s success, we join here tonight to recognize the product of our own labors, and prepare for the new year.” As he spoke, many of the audience members were nodding their headpieces, and fueled his mania even more. “Look around you, and see the faces of those responsible for your prosperity… Not shinobi, but the innovators and leaders of society… Many of you have devoted your lives to the betterment of our land without indulging in the primitive shinobi hierarchy, who previously, and now again, shed our nation’s blood for their menial gains.”

Then a pair of wooden double doors swing open at the back of the garden, where it ended and the townhome that hosted the party began. The loud creaks alerted the audience first, but then they all witnessed as two souls emerged; first came a child in white robes, followed by another masked figure, also donned in the ceremonial red velvet. The child was frail with unkempt burgundy locks that ran down to her shoulders, and tired eyes that stared ahead as she marched at an even pace. Her bare feet pressed against the cold stone, making wet smacks as she made her way. As the humbled child approached the master of the evening, the broad man paid her no mind at all, and continued his speech as she movement about behind him.

“Tonight, the masses are gathering around their bonfires; merely lighting their lanterns as a cheap, figurative interpretation of the ritual we have gathered to undergo in its true form.” He then pointed to the sky, revealing countless paper lanterns floating over the Konoha sky; so many lights that they beat out the moon and stars. The release of the lanterns was a modernized ritual, much more practical than the savage practice Kaji was expecting to witness tonight. The masked behemoth of a man sat a stocky hand onto the child’s shoulder as she arrived by his side, fully compliant. “In order to feed the flames of our burning will, suitable tinder must be supplied.” He then looked down to the child, which was less than one-tenth his size. LOVE is the key to our prosperity and peace. And there is NO GREATER LOVE than the act of selfless sacrifice. And no love more pure than that of our youth, who have yet to become tainted by the shinobi, who have usurped control of our kingdom, and seek to corrupt the will of fire until our kingdom is again in ruin.” He then graduated the hand up patting strokes across the child’s head, and petted her like one would pet a large dog; but the child was much more fragile. The crowd was unmoved and went along with the speaker’s rhetoric and behavior happily.

However, Kaji found himself nervous and troubled; struggling to keep still in the face of the unsightly deeds taking place. His was making deep breaths, and using mantras to calm himself until his moment came to move, and half of his thoughts were the repeating hopes that Akkuma could stay on the same wave length. While Kaji did expect something underhanded, this was not what he thought they’d find tonight… The duo had bitten off a bit more than they were prepared to chew when they diverted from zone nine. And this was clear that the people who had drawn the ninja in like flies to the spider’s web.

“This child’s sacrifice is a necessary act, in order to see that we continue to feel the grace of the flame. She shall be purged by the flames, so that we may find new prosperity on the land fed by her ashes.” As the mad man continued, the empty child began a climb onto the stone monolith with a little help from the handle who walked her out to the garden. She could barely make it onto the panel, but it was there where’d she’d soon meet her devoted end.

“KNEEL” the master commanded, “kneel and receive your blessing, as we begin the Sacrament of Fire!On his command, waves of the velvet-draped worshippers of the will began to drop to their knees. Some of them ambled down to the soft soil, while the more capable followers threw themselves to the ground in acts of devotion. By the time the child was lying flat atop the monolith, the only people left standing would be the Master, several new guards who had stealthy entered the garden since the ceremony commenced, and lastly, two Leaf Shinobi who’d give themselves away completely if they did not comply.​

WC: 1752
- I'm sorry about the wall of text.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
- Topic Left due to inactivity.
- I enjoyed participating in this thread. I know you have a busy schedule and accept that, but I need the RP slot this is taking up.
- I'll be happy to hop back in and continue this thread once you find more time to roleplay, I just won't take the tutor credit.
- I am not concerned about thread necromancing, this was just about to get good.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back