Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Road Goes Ever Ever On~ [Going Missing]

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The wind tugged gently at his long mane of hair. All around him the wind swirled and swished at the trees and grass. As though the earth beneath him was a living thing, trying to whisper in his ear.

"On the wind I heard a sigh, the light to flee before the night... I felt the snow, fall deep and low, my brothers to cover in beds of light."

It was a little song he made up as he walked. His pack laden with supplies, his eyes, glancing back at the only home he knew. He couldn't help but pause here a moment and contemplate the meaning of it all. How far he'd come and how he'd changed. The demon had told him he could bring back the dead, yet even so, Momochi's doubts ever-lingered. Power was meaningless without purpose. He had plenty of purpose, but if his purpose was truly unattainable... what pain might his arrogance cause? What hurt and devastation? Killing people, good or bad, was hardly a thing Momochi was meant for. He didn't care much for fighting. But he did love her. More than life or death or gods if they were real... he loved her.

It was time for his vacation days. He took tread the winding road, ne'er to return till he had succeeded his mission.

[S-Rank: Run Time 30 Minutes/Left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back