Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Roster Grows[Tutor]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku finished scribbling out the letter and handed it to the faceless which stood beside her as her eyes scanned over the file folder on her desk."Deliver this to the kunoichi at once, tell her she is to come to the Santaru estate at once."The Captain would say in a neutral fashion as the guard bowed before leaving through the big, wooden double doors, the sounds of his retreating footsteps could be heard. As for Soku, today's lesson, it would be a battle of knowledge. She grinned wryly at that spreading out a thin wool mat enough for two people to sit on though it was not to be used for that purpose. She reached under a nearby desk and pulled out two scrolls, each bound with a thick, black rope which she placed on the mat itself. "After all, true shinobi would understand the value of parchment and pen. Jutsu is not everything."She muttered to herself sitting back down watching the room. It was an moderate audience hall with torches on either side and behind her hung a banner which displayed the clan symbol,a yellow thunderbolt emblazoned on a black circle. Soku herself was dressed in a causual blue kimono, her hair pinned into a bun and her blade lay resting against the wall along with her mask and ANBU gear. After all, a call could come at any time and her weaponry had to be within easy reach.

The sounds of approaching footsteps as the audience doors swung open and the Captain looked up grinning as she looked upon her advisor and second in command, Santaru Nibachi."Nibachi, glad of you join this party.""I would hardly call it a party, Soku-sama."The man replied smirking walking over to rest his spear against the wall as it landed with a thud."I trust we are expecting one more?""We are. a young one by what I hear." The warrior groaned inwardly at that. He hated doing this teaching thing, he was the worst but it's not like he had anything better to do.

The ANBU frowned as the time lengthened watching the torches on the wall, their flames dancing around."I hope she can find the compound. It isn't exactly that hard to miss."She muttered to herself. "You really gonna turn this into a classroom session?""Just watch, Nibachi, all is not as you think it is."The Santaru resorted to muttering to himself eyeing the two scrolls on the mat simply shaking her head."Maybe she didn't come? Class canceled?"He inquiried hopefully."Nibachi.""Yes?""Shut it."All that followed was silence as the voices died down.
PC: 1/5
WC: 427/1500
[NPC Santaru Nibachi present in topic]

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking around by her lonesome singing softly as she often did she watched as people passed by her smiling at them all. The sun was out shining very brightly and made her white hair shimmer in the light. As others passed by she bumped into one of them and quickly exchanged an apology to them before realizing they were still talking to her. Turning back it was someone summoning her to their estate which was odd as she didn't know many people here yet let alone anyone that owned an entire estate here.

Having a bit of spare time before she was due to be there she decided to go get something to eat failing to realize the lines would be quite long at this point in the day. Rushing to eat her meal on the way she was hurrying to not be late to the meeting. As she approached the estate she realized it must be an important meeting. Walking up to the estate two big, wooden double doors stood at the entrance and she stood right at the base of the steps staring up at them admiring how beautiful they really were before beginning the ascension up the steps and through the doors.

As she entered the building she could see two people right in front of her kinda in the distance a little but very easily visible to her. She approached the both of them her hair waving ever so often after each step and she wore a bright smile on her face the whole time. Once she reached them both she bowed at once towards both of them and with a great smile on her face began to speak to the both of them. "Hello It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Akemi though i'm quite sure you already know that. Thank you for the invitation to your estate it is quite beautiful on the outside and even more so on the inside. May I join you in sitting? Also please forgive me for making you wait this long. I must say I am sorry to be late to this meeting you invited me to. I truly hope that I haven't made you wait to long." With that she simply flashed a smile at the both of them hoping they hadn't waited on her too long though it looked like it had already been quite awhile since she was supposed to have been here.

[WC: 411 / TWC: 411]
[Post: 1/5]
[MFT]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The doors would swing open yet again and the duo's attention snapped instantly towards the new arrival, the Santaru nodding in approval as the girl introduced her. She gestured to a spot in front of her motioning the girl to sit."It is quite alright. You are not terribly late, do not fret. You surely must be wondering why I have called you here of all places and for what purpose?"A nudge from Nibachi reminded her she had yet to identify herself."Oh! Allow me to introduce myself, I am Santaru Soku, ANBU Captain and your instructor for today."She smiled nodding towards the man who stood on her side."This is Santaru Nibachi, my personal advisor and the head of my guard, retired from the shinobi forces."The man simply nodded his head leaning against the wall."What's up, kid?"He asked almost in a causal manner. Soku shot him a disapproving glance before returning her attention to the matter at hand, her Sharingan pupils flicking to and fro briefly analyzing the scrolls on the mat."I was glancing over your information and I must say, Akemi, I was keen to test your mettle for myself."The Captain remarked tapping the file folder with her index finger."Tell me, do you like knowledge? The power of words?"She asked nodding to the mat behind them."Behind you, I have arranged a mat with two scrolls on them. If you open them up, on each, there is a word inscribed on each of them."She held up a hand to indicate she was not done yet as she pressed on."Today is more of an philsophical lesson more than anything else, unlike most course you probably have encountered at the Academy. I want you to reflect today, think, think on how these words represent you the most. Nibachi here will aid you if you have any questions as am I."

Upon opening the scrolls, Akemi would find two words in black ink inscribed upon the parchment. One spelled out aspiration and the other, power."Most students would consider such a thing a waste or even boring, you do not have to endure this if you wish but there is an end result to all of this, I promise you. After all, I did say I would be testing your mettle."The woman said, a glint in her eyes as she grinned. Nibachi just smiled knowingly as he toed the scrolls with his boot, his spear slung over his shoulder."Don't fret kid, she's not that harsh, I promise. " The kunoichi simply shrugged at that."You have until the sun reaches the evening peak. There is no time limit on this assignment, feel free to take as long as you desire."Soku smiled as she watched for the girl's reaction. Was she perhaps being too lenient? After all, this was a sort of new approach. She condoned herself inwardly. Only time would tell what methods were the most fruitful.
PC: 2/5
WC: 906/1500

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As both of them introduced themselves as Soku and Nibachi she bowed once more towards them and smiled listening intently to Soku as she had a lot of things to say it seemed. Turning her head to see the scrolls she quickly brought her attention back to Soku and Nibachi as she was still talking about what it was she was doing here and why she had been asked to join her on this fine evening night. One of the windows seemed to be open or maybe a door of some kind as she could feel a slight cool breeze coming from behind her where the scrolls lay. Though she may have felt this breeze the scrolls themselves did not move whatsoever unlike how her white hair swayed back and forth.

Soku finished explaining what she wanted and expressed that there was a time limit on this. Akemi stared at them both wondering what might the scrolls say inside of them exactly before she turned around and took a seat on the floor staring at both of the scrolls that lay equal distance apart from each other. They were place neatly on the map so that at every point that you looked at the scroll they were always equal distance from each other end to end along with being equal distance from the edges of the map in every which way you could imagine it. She must have taking her time doing this as it was perfectly placed on the mat.

Akemi began to open the scroll on the left slowly undoing the stop on the end careful not to rip or tear or even smudge anything on the parchment as it was probably very valuable to the estate and Soku herself. Upon fully opening the scroll she saw one word inscribe on the scroll from the left written in black ink Aspiration. She then began to open the other scroll just as careful revealing yet again one word in the exact center of the parchment paper written once again in black ink Power. She rather liked things like this as it gave her a chance to relax a bit from all the training of her ninjustu and excessive use of chakra.

Pondering for a moment she decided she had an answer for one of the scrolls words already however she didn't want to just blurt out her answer immediately so instead she set the scroll that had Aspiration written on it down and turned back to face the two. "There will be no need for help on this however I truly do thank you for the offer of both of your help. This first scroll has the word Aspiration written on it. Aspiration to me represents my future goals and what I would like to do with my life. My biggest aspiration is albeit very hard to attain and maybe even impossible to attain. No matter I won't give up on this goal which is to bring back the Mist Village that was once flourishing with life and Shinobi much like the Leaf Village does right now. Once that has been done if I can accomplish that I would aspire even further in that matter in hopes to attain and claim the title of Mizukage of that village and for others to join me there under my guidance and make it a great and wonderful place to live and train in much like this and the other villages that are already established."

Turning back after she has finished her last sentence she picked up the other scroll and held it in her hand glancing up at the two ever so often to see wondering how her first answer was going over them and what was going on in their minds after hearing that. Finally after a few moments pass by she sets that scroll back down in the exact place she picked it up from and turned facing both of them once more. "The second scroll says the word Power on it. Power to me doesn't just measure ones physique and physical prowess. Power can also mean ones mental stability and how well they can perform under pressure and in dire situations where life and death are literally hand in hand with each other. In this context however as it pertains to me. I think that power goes along with my aspiration. I need to become more powerful and gain more power through training physically and mentally preparing myself for what's to come if I ever want to have a hope of making my aspiration a reality. More often than not fights and problems are not normally solved with just physical strength and brute force using weapons or justu to force your way in. Rather I think that the most powerful thing of all that one can attain is to have the ability to stay calm when under high stakes situations where one wrong move could be the end for them or maybe even their friends. It is more powerful to be able to be calm and collected in situations that require high volume thinking and problem solving rather than a show of physical or justu strength."

[WC: 868 / TWC: 1,279]
[Post: 2/5]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back