Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Rundown(Requesting Village VIPs only)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic entered as INPC: Agimara Shikiku
images

Family Name: Agimara
Personal Name: Shikiku
Weight: 104 lbs
Height: 5'4"
Hair: Black
Native Land: Moon Country
Current Location: Moon Country

Investigator: "Her name is Agimara Shikiku. She's one of the Shine Prietess in training, a native here it seems. She didn't show herself to be a 'stand out' kind of person in her profile, dating before her promotion to current status.... It says here she was and is an analytic type, mellow, quiet and watchful, prefers to be brief,... Hm, she's been noted to have heighten sensory capabilities, highly receptive to touch when focusing. Seems to have something to do with heightening the nerves around and in her hair follicles, not usable for combat in hostile situations though. Examination grades as a student and medical trainee were decent. She's been in a relationship with one of her fellow classmates for the a little more than a year... Hold on a minute,... says here that in the past few months, she made several request to transport a prisoner to the Interrogation Room. Many research articles have been written on a particular prisoner, attempting to unlock secrets to super human regeneration. Yep, definitely trying to make a name for herself. Tissue sampling, psychiatric evals, more scientific medicine blah,blah,blah... Always kept under armed, close watch during processes and procedures, no resistance to being observed by armed security during off hours surrounding concerns with this situation... We'll just have to wait. Until then, we'll have to settle for studying her files a bit more..."
Topic entered with DNPC: Kiyosaki Yao
ken.png

Detective Inspector Yao/ Kiyosaki Yao
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 193 lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Native Land: Moon Country
Current Location: Moon Country

This Inspector prefers to work in the field as a Detective. He has been on the force for quite some time now, about 13 years to be more precise. His case solved ratio and arrest record aren't very high or rather, aren't beyond others who have held the position, but not poor. He is very approachable and actually more of an introvert, choosing to live alone, though some may say that it's not entirely his choice to make. He does harbor some negative feelings toward those who are shinobi trained, considering all with these talents and similar traits a threat to the already endangered Moon Country. His driving forces are the well-being of his brother, his sister-in-law, and niece, but the people of Moon Country don't fall very far behind on that list. He has no ambition to save the world but believes that maybe, just maybe he can make a difference in and for Moon Country,... "That it may come close to truly reflecting the beauty of the moon."

It was a Wednesday, making this investigation a month an two days long for me. My job has turned out to be my life at this point. The Sandman has had to go to battle with Kazama Coffee in order to shut my body down. I've been hit with a few cases of migraines as a result. And well, as a result on top of a result,... haven't made half as much headway as I thought I'd have. I just hoped that showing up with something would be doable. I brought in the witness with me. Poor thing is using a simple cane to get around for the time being, but the doctors says her body will make a full recover in time... I'm more worried about the lady's mind though.

We entered the station slowly and I nodded to a few of the officers while holding the hand of the witness. A secretary smile and asked, "Hi Yao. It's nice to see you finally with a lady friend. What's her name?" She didn't know about the witness so I smiled, nodded, told her, "Hey Fang, it's not what it looks like. She's a witness." Fang was always a dear though. She told me, "Awww, well better luck next time I guess. Sorry about that Miss, but if your available, he's a great guy." Ms. Agimara turns her head in Fang's direction and states, "After you Miss." Poor Fang. Shikiku's had it rough these past weeks. The remark wasn't bad but she said it kinda snappy. Maybe I should have felt offended,... but I didn't. I know her situation a little more. After pasting a few cubicles I approached the top chiefs office, gave a few knocks. I fanned myself with the folder I had wait we waited.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Soon, a figure could be heard on the other side. It would seem like he was intentionally taking his time, but eventually, the door opened and the imposing figure of Seirei Hasaki. Though not particularly tall, he was a muscular young man who held a surprising amount of authority as the Warden Overseer. Though Tsukigakure was corrupt to the core, mostly due to his own Shrine, Hasaki was almost disturbingly oblivious to the shadier dealings of his comrades and the cult they served. It was always a subject of debate between the villagers whether Hasaki was really unaware of what was going on beneath the surface, especially when those closest to him were responsible, or if he was just putting off an air of ignorance.

Giving a charming smile, the Overseer gave a polite bow of his head in greeting and opened the door wide, gesturing for the guests to enter his office. He had a massive office, though aside from a few couches, his desk, and some chairs, it was shockingly plain and empty.

"Please, everyone...come in. Have a seat,"<i></i> he invited, waving his free hand toward the row of chairs that sat in front of his monstrosity of a desk. Upon closer look, even his giant desk was unadorned and undecorated in any way. He had a black phone, and some files neatly stacked on one side...a few scrolls and brushes for his own correspondence...but other than that, it was bare.

Subtly adjusting his robes as he stepped aside for his guests to enter, Hasaki hoped he looked presentable. He took his job seriously, after all, and was well aware that many criticized his youth considering the authority and gravity of his post. Most would say it took a grayed man of decades of experience, but Hasaki was surprisingly devoted and efficient at his job...when he was allowed to do it, of course. His comrades had a habit of sidelining him or throwing him off certain trails to allow the corruption to remain unbroken. It was a strange balance. They exploited the village and cultivated corruption, but allowed Hasaki to police the village just enough to keep the crime and village decay from becoming obvious and hitting a fever pitch.

"What can I do for you?"<i></i> he asked.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The kid was young,... real young. He didn't have the look of experience in his eyes. I hear this and that about him, about how green he is. Doesn't bother me though. So long as he would take a bolt for a fellow officer, a partner, he'd have my respect. His office, simple, efficient, organized. He didn't mind working, or at least he was smart enough to look the part. Keeps the old and rusting brass off his back for a bit, or at least long enough to take a breath. Wouldn't want to give the rest of the office an easy excuse to trade gossip through halitosis.

We walked in, we'd bow as we entered. I'd help the lady to her seat. Me? I preferred to stand whenever possible. I approached him with a file. Then I'd begin to some up what's in the file. "Afternoon Overseer Hasaki. I'm here to bring an update on my case, the finding so far. In essence that's a short bio on a man I've been searching for, a man named Goganji. He had escaped the dungeons of the Shrine a little more than a month ago. He was in there for quite sometime,... three months,... eight days I believe. The charges: assault, sexual harassment... multiple cases, stalking, murder. Ms. Agimara Shikiku here is a um, a witness here." I'd stop there. Didn't want to call her a victim. I'd leave the floor open for more question. Give him a chance to organize his thought, his questions.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back