Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Spirit of Rage

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a dark and eerie night, one where the dangers of the Sordid Avenue reared it's ugly face. There were many unsavory souls who sought leverage or gain from others in this forsaken place. Kumogakure couldn't control everything and it was clear some of these people were not legit, but as long as they kept their business under the radar there wasn't much the Shinobi could due to them as per law. Just cause was something you needed these days but it was not something that would always be sought. However one shinobi's particular reason being here was simply for something else entirely. Instead of going to his village he wished to seek the counsel of a cheap backdoor doctor who always had the interest of the public at heart. He ran a clean business on the street doing laundry but downstairs he had a doctor's office that could counsel others with abnormal jutsu issues. There existed those who were scared of going to the shinobi about their problems, some held a stigma of fear that they'd become lab rats. Yuuto only wanted consultation due to the old man's age and likely seasoned wisdom. He had been around for a long time, and seen multiple Raikage grace the presence of the shinobi world. Upon arriving to the two story building, he'd travel around to the back and make his way to a side door. He'd emanate chakra and then rap the door three times until someone cam to answer.

"Welcome sire, I believe you have an appointment no?" An old man wearing a straw hat would answer the door making notions that he was expecting this. Yuuto bowed slowly before entering. "Yes Tomo-Sama, I've come to seek your wisdom. You're known through the more common channels as a doctor/consultant for the poor. You've been known to also consult mutations especially the ones caused by unnatural magic. Well I have something I'd like to show you." They would walk to a private room that was behind a silver steel door. They sat down together and Tomo crossed his legs observing Yuuto with his eyes only. "Well your physical form seems untouched so I'm assuming this is an internal matter?" Yuuto would shake his head, and begin to unravel his Kumogakure headband. As he removed the bandages to reveal his third eye. It was silver, and glistening as if it held it's own moonlight.

The doctor grasped his chin before standing up. He seemed intrigued and would begin to emanate chakra from his hands. It was green in aura full of revitalizing properties revealing it to be a Medical Ninjutsu. "Do you mind?", he'd extend his hand allowing Tomo to know that it was all okay for him to check the slayer's third eye. The medical expert grasped Yuuto's chin and began to move his head from side to to side. "Hmm very interesting Mr. Masaru. Where did you obtain this eye from?" His head would sink low contemplating at how to go about this. He finally sighed and would begin to tell the man about the experience. "I... I got this from another realm to be blunt. My clan gets their shadows from an ancient realm, a reflection to this world. I was dragged their and gifted this by an old one." Tomo's grasp would become a little tight for a moment making Yuuto's jaw feel slightly numb. He'd release his grip and walk towards the seat he was sitting promptly re-positioning himself. "That is.. some tale boy. Before I can begin any counseling I need to know what that thing is. From the looks of it, this thing has been genetically infused into your very core. I cannot say it is a normal jutsu, in fact there is a chance it is a Dojutsu but I need to see it fully. If you would please try to focus as much chakra as possible to the center of your forehead." He'd do as he was told focusing chakra to his forehead. In order to smoothly achieve this the summoner would dig deep using life energy as a fuel for this task. It wouldn't take long as the third eye began to quiver as if energy was giving it life. The eye's silver color began to change into that of a purple one. Then the pupil and the iris began to shift changing shape into a serpent eating it's own tail. A ritualistic mark of power rested in the center.

Yuuto_s_Eye.jpg

Yuuto's vision began to change as his normal eyes also took on a purple color as well. He felt a searing pain in them but when he finally got over it, and realized that the world around him was different. He could still see normal but things had different hues and shades. Tomo's body was glowing with a light as was his own body. He looked around seeing glints of light up above them probably signifying others upstairs. His eyes adjusted to this phenomenon as he could not necessarily see the people but he did see the energy. Yuuto focused trying to overcome the sudden rush of information as he began to see other lights around them. These were far different from what he originally saw as the energy of Tomo and the people above. No these lights were brighter as if the most potent form of energy he could see. They were like glistening bubbles full of light and power. It was then that one of those bubbles began to form into a figure that resembled a human. "Run young one before it's too late!" The specter screamed at him. It was then that a sharp pain would run throughout his body. Looking up Yuuto saw that the doc's energy had changed as though it was darker and more twisted. He held his hand over the Anbu and the once green medical chakra was now an evil infused purple. Yuuto was becoming tired and soon he would pass out. The last thing he saw was Tomo's twisted smile.

Awaking Yuuto found himself chained up to a wall without any movement of his own. His eyes were still activated and the light bubbles around him were still present. It seemed as though they were dwindling however. Yuuto looked around and saw others chained up on the wall as well. They're light was bleak, if existent at all. These were dead bodies and some of them had just died very recently. It then became obvious that these light bubbles were spirits, and not normal forms of anything. It then dawned on him the nature of his eyes. They are spirits of these poor people, probably souls of others who died here. Of course this place was too good to be true but he has a good amount of patients who praise his work no one would suspect he is behind such nefarious acts. Observing the room, and himself Yuuto found that each person was lined with primitive tubes, even he himself was but he did not notice until now. The effects of the medical jutsu must have been a numbing agent to put him down. The tubes were to drain blood, and they led to a formation in the center of the room. It made a demonic ring of blood, a casting sigil something for a dark ritual. Tomo was by an altar with his back turned doing a chant. He was reciting an incantation, and as he progressed the sign began to glow. Energy came forth in large spurts from it, releasing dark bubbles as if to represent some form of spirits who were coming about. Even though they were being "released" they did not leave the area of the symbol obviously marking that this was not a completed ritual. The light spirits were being drawn in as if they were expected to change as well.

It did not look good as the summoning showed promise for his dark plans. However something rose from the sigil different than the rest. This spirit was embroiled in red and black energy and contorted violently as if it was rapidly reacting. Upon focusing Yuuto found this spirit to be raging as if it was fighting anything in it's path on a crazed frenzy. It was specifically targeting the other dark spheres and pushing the light ones away. The overall action was surprising even to Tomo who looked displeased. The old man muttered something and went to a separate room to retrieve something. Yuuto took this time to utilize his shadows and break his bonds. The whole time he was chained up, the monster slayer was meditating and regenerating his chakra. When he gathered enough strength he knew it was time to head out at least until he had the strength to fight, there should have been something here that would give him energy seeing as it was still a place of medical practice. However before he could even leave the area, a gargled roar came from behind him. The raging spirit from earlier was battling on as angry as ever. For some reason Yuuto could not ignore this even though he felt that this would get him caught he needed to understand. So instead of leaving to recuperate he'd move forward entering the center of the sigil and immediately feeling it's effects.

While within the sigil a rush of emotions and voices rushed over him. There was hate, anger, greed, envy, despair, and malice. He heard murmurs of death and destruction. Promises of revenge and an overall tone of insanity. The hundreds of dark spirits surrounded him but the raging one intervened swatting them away. Yuuto reached out and grasped the spirit making contact for the first time.
Berserker.jpg

"You.... who.. are... you..." it said barely conscious and with anger seething through it's words.

"I am Masaru Yuuto. Who are you?"

"I... don't know..." the spirit responded taking breaks in between each ragged word.

It was then that flashes began to run through Yuuto's mind. He saw a huge gate in the sky and demons descending on the world like rain. He saw the spirit in his time of life, a large and burly man with a huge blade. He was in traditional combat clothes with his brothers and sisters in arms. They were armed to the tooth and their faces were extremely serious. The spirit looked to a woman with long red hair with a solemn look of concern on his face. He then saw a flash of him and his friends or family in happy settings. They were at the Seki District sharing drinks. Then the memories took him to an estate one where he was with a beautiful woman who had long red hair. This was the same woman who was at the demon rain with him. Yuuto saw them at a wedding, in the forest by the waterfalls, and even witnessed a moment of when they made love.

These memories soon snapped back to the demonic gate in the air. He saw battle, and war rage on. At the end of it all the spirit was battling them and trying to keep his friends safe. It became clear that this was the memory of the Great Demon Invasion. 26 Years ago Cloud was ravaged by demons and this spirit fought in this war. The final image was of the giant man beaten down and skewered with multiple weapons. He cradled his lover who was also deceased and was surrounded by his friends and allies who were also dead. The man let loose one gigantic roar before the vision ended.

"I get it now. Your rage it comes from this ritual and the demon invasion. This man plans to re-open that gate or at least any portal to that world if he can. I don't know how you showed up, but it's clear you are a Spirit of Rage. I wish to drive a blade through that man as well, but I am weakened from the effects of his medical Ninjutsu and a loss of blood. Even so there may be a way. I may have a solution one that can appease your rage and my sense of justice. However in order to do so I need you to accept me. I now understand you completely, I get what you are and why you are this way. We can make an alliance a binding contract with my life energy. I'm willing to stake my life on your materialization to defeat this horrid man." The spirit said nothing for a while as if taking in Yuuto's words and truly considering.

"I can bring justice and get revenge for my comrades?" His words were clear now not distorted by rage any longer. "Yes you may get your justice and revenge. I hunt monsters, apparitions, and demons. Long as you stick with me I'm sure we'll find them along the way." Another moment of silence loomed over them and then the spirit began to reveal it's form. He knelt down next to the weakened slayer and offered his hand. "As long as you protect this land and prove to be a man of honor, you have my sword. I am Honda Jyumonji warrior of Kumogakure." and Yuuto would extend his own hand grasping the spirit and reciting a chant. "I am Masaru Yuuto, summoner of the mystics and chosen servant of the Primordial. Protector of Kumogakure, and my clan. I accept you and your rage Honda Jyumonji. This power is a will to protect Kumogakure and all we hold dear. May our will never falter." Jyumonji would nod as his spiritual body began to disappear surrounding him like a magical beacon. He'd extend his hand pointing at the bodies around them and by using his shadows like tendrils Yuuto would expend his chakra to pull them all together by using his sacred jutsu, the Shadow Dimension.

This was a dimension only he or other children of the shade were able to produce. Normally it could be perceived as an intangible barrier jutsu passed down in the Nara family. However in Yuuto's case it was a Pocket Dimension of the Primordial Zone. The shadows began to eat the corpses as if they were a tasty treat combining their properties and organs together. It mattered not who they were or what they were in life as these spirit's corpses would be used for the greater good. A hopeful purpose to bring forth a new power. Yuuto focused the aura of Jyumonji and began to push out a large amount of his life energy. It brought him to the brink of exhaustion as his consciousness began to waver. However the ritual was complete as the shadows began to shift and bring forth his new servant.

Juyomonji.jpg

Jyumonji finally began to move as the shadows around the faded. Yuuto was at his limit and was going to black out soon without much thought this task was now going to be left to his warrior. He could only hope things would end in their favor.

The summoner had passed out but when he came to, he was being carried in Jyumonji's arms the two story building behind them was wreathed in flames while the customers inside had scrambled outside. Tomo was nowhere in sight beckoning Yuuto to question his whereabouts. When the warrior had finally placed his master down, the two would converse about the matter at hand. "You are awake now. That is good I was beginning to think you weren't going to come to." the barbarian said quite bluntly. "Yeah... I'm alright I guess. My body aches but the effects of that jutsu are more or less gone. Where's Tomo?" Jyumonji would brandish a sack he had taken from the building before leaving. Upon examination the sack was soaked with blood meaning that there was something in there dripping profusely. He could only guess this was Tomo's head. "Hmm decapitation was too good for him. I suppose it will have to do for now. So my new friend I truly don't understand entirely what technique we may have created. I was only going off of a hunch that some of my other... summoning tech-"

Jyumonji would raise a hand to him and begin speaking. "It's necromancy right? That's what you employed. I might have been a spirit but I was not dead to the other world and I was also alive 26 years ago. I haven't forgotten everything about the world. I still feel the same more or less as when I was a spirit but there's a shell to contain me now. How long this technique will continue I am unsure, but I know I'm still an ethereal apparition." Yuuto would use Chakra Sense to get a gauge of Jyumonji's energy and to his surprise he was able to get a reading. Normally this wasn't possible as the creature itself was summoned from the user's energy but it was if his body housed it's own internal battery but was still linked to Yuuto in some manner. "Yes I see you're definitely still a spirit but you have your own chakra, a life somewhat if you will. We are linked in life energy but for all other intents and purposes you are your own man. I suppose that's fitting for a reanimated spirit. Can you still hide yourself?"

Yuuto_s_Materialization_Technique.jpg

The warrior would meditate for a moment and then shadows would appear around his body making him disappear completely. It was almost as if he de-materialized back into the Fade that had summoned him. Within a few moments, he would re-materialize in front of Yuuto moving his hands around as though he'd lost some of the feeling in his brief leaving. "Hmm this is very interesting indeed, I assume this is why Uza didn't want me attempting anything such as this without his tutorship. Maybe this was the ultimate form of necromancy he spoke of, I did overcharge this summon with a an abundance of my very life energy. Maybe it created something entirely different than the normal summoned of reanimated creatures. Well for now let's head back to my clan house. It's only going to be a matter of time before the shinobi come here and you're still kind of bare friend." The warrior would nod complying with Yuuto's request. He would pick up his master and carry him, while Yuuto directed the spirit on where they were heading to.

[Word Count: 3081]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[This was made for IWR Application, and while I wouldn't have minded months ago, it's literally been months lol. If you'd like to work out a plot for this however this can be arranged. This topic is just too far gone for me to RP'ing in now]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back