Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Standard Patrol [Req. Exit]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I needed out of the village to perform my duty for the village. At least it was a duty assigned to myself by me. I took it upon myself to scout the area around the village and look for potential threats. Whether it was a group of suspicious gypsys getting to close, or a pack of wolves that need to be turned away. I wanted to eliminate any possible reason for me to have to do more paper work. Plus, it allowed me to get some patrols in to give some guys time off.

So I waited for someone to come let me out, I had my passport ready to give them.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif
"Allo, mon Capitaine!" said Sei cheerily as she waved him through. "Alors, don't you think it is strange zat le commandant de la Garde de Mort needs to be let out by his own staff?" she asked, thoughtfully cocking her head sideways and gazing at him throughtfully. "It is like zey expect you to go missing or something tres ridicule if you do not get your passeporte stamped. But mon Capitaine would never do such a thing, non? D'accord, I blame l'administration for zis. Maybe we should go on strike, oui?" she said, letting him through.

[Exit granted]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A friendly face appeared, one of the few who were actually genuinely friendly to me. Her words brought a genuine smile to my face and chuckle. "It is strange isn't it!" I said along with her as she continued. "Oh no not me. How hypocritical of me. I would only do that if I was chasing a fugitive of some kind. Another missing or maybe an assassin of the Kage himself!" I assured her while she took care of the passport

"Thanks!" I called and went off into our glorious lightning.

[Topic/Village Left]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back