Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Strangest Of Fireworks (Open)

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami had decided that as he finally had some time away from classes and any other work, that he would take some time to practice his innate talents seeing as they had a habit of not always working when he needed them and at other times they worked when he didn’t want them to. “Ok so Today…” He said looking around the clearing he found looking to make sure he was alone. “Ok it’s time for some extra ninjutsu training!” He said with a smile as he pulled his shirt down to his knees before reaching into his bag and pulling out some medium sized rocks and tossing them down onto the grass at his feet. “Ok I think this is enough rocks for my training” He said with a smile as he quickly chucks one of the rocks as high as he could throw it, just keeping it in the air a few seconds until the rock exploded into a magnificent display of sand that sparkled against the sunlight above. With a few quick hand motions the sand started to spin around in the air, moments before it fell down onto Arami

(wc : 193)
(MFT)

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Meka who was a small girl of 13 walked throughs the woods with nowhere to really go sense she did not have a home or food to eat. After a few minutes of walking she stopped and saw a boy in the woods. Meka was a small, very skinny girl with long brown hair and dirty clothes. She was only really cute for 13 and she back up a little and hid behind a tree so the boy does not see her.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami starts to slowly brush the sand out of his hair which was his most notable feature. “Well dang that did not work as well as I would have liked!” he yelled in a rather furious tone despite his rather feminine look. “Oh well guess I will just have to try another time!” Arami shouted as all rocks suddenly shot up into the air and exploded violently into particles of sand blocking out the sun.

(Wc 75)
(MFT)

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You hear a little rustling in the bushes and then a sneeze. Stupid flowers made Meka sneeze softly and squeak like. Meka then stayed still making sure to be as quiet as possible but then she heard the rocks explode and she squealed a little. She scooted away a little to get away as fast as she could but trips a little from crawling away because her hands twisted a little.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami suddenly heard some sounds nearby, he had actually thought that he was alone out here but that no longer seemed to be the case as he looses concentration again and a massive amount of sand falls out of the sky covering not only himself but if Meka didnt get out of the way fast enough it would fall on her as well. 'I wonder who that is' </COLOR><COLOR color="green"> Arami thought as he makes his way to where he had heard the sound, still brushing sand out of his hair.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She got herself back up and heard the boy going to where she was and just froze where she was and looked behind her. And she sat down on the ground where she was as well and waited to see what would happen while frightened by being here where she was being seen by somebody else she does not know.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami approached the older girl as the sand starts to fall on top of her " Oh sorry let me um...help you with that" Arami said as he raises his hand up and the sand would start to lift away from Meka's body "I am So Sorry about that I didn't mean to drop all that sand on top of you....please accept my apology" Arami said worried a little bit

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She looked up at the boy and you see that she is way to skinny and small and she looks dehydrated as well and she said "it's fine... Nothing touched me..." She said getting up. She dusted her clothes off which looks like the only clothes she has. She sneezes a little. Her face is pale. But you see she is quite cute other than the paleness of her.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami slowly wiped some sweat from his face, he had not manage to hurt or mangle the girl with the sand he had piled on top of her. "Well If you are sure you are ok I have to get back to ummm...Training." he said in a low tone not paying much attention to her cuteness as he hadn't yet found a fondness for any girls yet as he was only just nine.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nodded and said "yeah.. I guess I'll leave you be... Have a nice day..." She started to walk off couched and sneezed a little bit and kept on walking. But her stomach felt like it was turned upside down and felt really sick and coughed some more. She waved bye to the boy while walking and said "bye..." And sneezed once more then vanished.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami turns around quickly loosing control of his sand yet again. "Wait just who are you?" he said turning and noticing that she had already disappeared from his sight. 'Hmmm I wonder where she has gone off to so fast' Arami thought to himself as he raises his sand back high up into the air and tosses it around through the trees.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She heard his voice and went back to the boy and said "my name is Meka..." She had quite good hearing for somebody who was far away. "Who are you may I ask..?" And looked up at the sand but then fixed her attention back at the boy and sneezes softly.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami looks back towards the older girl who had run off. " Ummmm Im Arami....Why do you ask my name anyhow?" He said as the sand fell to the ground again and sinks into the dirt. " So..Meka What brings you all the way out here in the first place, most of the time I can get some training done out here in the forest by myself." He asked her as he raises the sand back up out of the ground and into the air creating some very nice shapes with the sand.

(wc-93)
(MFT)

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She looks at arami "well... Ummm.. I'm.. Homeless..." And she looked towards the ground ignoring the shapes made from sand. She sneezes again except it sounded more harsh than the other. She turned away from arami to hide her pale face. She was in fact sick and did not want to show her sickness.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Arami looked sort of worried when the girl mentioned that she was homeless like he had been. “You realize that if you are homeless and enrolled in the academy they have small dorms where they can put you up. But before you head to the academy….err maybe you should head to the hospital and get a check-up you seem kind of sick….Like pretty sick” he said as he sinks the sand back into the ground again and turns to make out more small explosion of sand in a clearing not far away, this one however was much more out of control than he had expected since he wasn’t completely focusing on trying to control his sand this time, and so instead of an explosion of sand it turned out to be some sort of sand mist that blanketed the area. “Dang it this is not at all what I wanted!” Arami yelled trying to regain control over the sand.

(159 WC)
(MFT)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back