Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Students Adventure! [Dual Contract Search]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was done cleaning his weapon and looked at it. His dad had left the house a little while ago. He had an early shift so it was breakfast eating on his own. Grabbing a muesli bar Izumi went to work on his bow again. It still needed tension on it as the string wasn't attached.
He had learned not to do it in the house so he brought the weapon towards outside. He placed the string on the below and leaned on the bow and attach the string
A sigh left him once he was done... He really needed to gain a little more strength to do this more easily. But after a quick testing, he knew the bow was ready.
He went back inside to grab his scarf and coat and then took his weapon along.
He had a soft smile on his face as he went towards the forest.It was still early and the sun was barely set. He hummed happily and made a little acrobatic moment and made a salto and just managed to do it. It completed this morning on being happy to the max already. He was rather easily pleased and chuckled.

Izumi had made his way further in until he opened up his bag of marshmallows. He took them one for one and eventually took himself up a chubby bunny contest with himself. With this, he was sitting down in a tree up higher. He could see the road easily and chuckle a little along.
Only the crisping from the bag was heard as Izumi did not speak at all. He was doing the chubby bunny till he knew he could eat and then eat them. He huffed a single time after it.
It was a little lonely right now as he kicked his feet a little. He then jumped down again and started to roam a little around. The grass was still a little damp.
He was signing to himself the friendship sign... As he was still searching for that. He tried to be friends with everyone in class... But so far that wasn't able as they all were bullying him. He lacked a voice, a way to suppress himself... And it didn't have mattered so far how he had been working around it.

His mood dropped a little and he looked at the marshmallows and started to eat it again. He sighed softly and looked around again. It was an open area where he was currently and smiled a little. He was alone...and sometimes that wasn't that bad... Could have been worse to his idea.
After a little while and half the marshmallow bag. He wandered around again and eventually heard a little rustle nearby him. At first, Izumi was a little spooked by it and swallowed a time. He shouldn't be scared of a rustle! But at the same time... He only had been struggling a little with everything so far. He had been along and still thought of it all as being alone... Carefully he took a peek and saw bright red hairs. His eyes opened up a little more and looked at her astonished. Slowly he turned towards her. Grabbed some courage and got closer. He swallowed softly. He then would offer the marshmallows and stay looking at the red hairs... first time he had been seeing that now.

wc: 561

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, decided to go out discovering around the outer parts of Leaf. She had the curiosity to look around for awhile now. She quickly walked out the village to the vast forest, wondering what she might discover. She came to a narrow trail leading from the village at the opening of the forest crowded with many trees.

Hana walked a ways finding nothing unusual, as she neared a small brook. The sun glistling off the water, and the cool breeze blowing by. She crossed the small stream, and moved further forward on. She stopped suddenly hearing a soft humming, Hana wondered what or who was humming, it came a little closer, so she bent down by a near by bush. Hana peeked through the leaves on the bush, seeing a young boy eating marshmallows. Hana wondered who he was or if he was lost.

She stood up from the bush and looked at the young child. “Hello” Hana said sweetly,” nice to meet you I’m Hana, who are you? “The boy looked up and said nothing, seemed to be focusing on Hana’s long red hair flowing in the breeze. “I won’t hurt you” said Hana. “Are you lost? “The child remained quiet. Hana was puzzled by this and concerned for the boy.

Hana sat down on a near by rock along the trail. The boy walked up to her and slowly pulled a soft marshmallow out the bag of many, and offered one. Hana gave the boy a smile and gently took the marshmallow from his hand. “thank you” Hana said kindly. She looked at the little boy and slowly ate the soft marshmallow. It was yummy, the boy giggled as, Hana ate the marshmallows.

Hana stood up and motioned the boy, follow her if he wished. “I’m out exploring the outer spots of Leaf still within the walls, do you wish me to join, you are welcome to.” The boy gave a small innocent smile, and came beside Hana. Right, shall will go on than, the boy nodded as a yes and made a cute noise. Hana smiled and the two wandered on down the rugged dirt path, in hopes to find something. The boy followed her still staying quiet, ever so often Hana would look back to make sure he was alright and still following. The boy got a little behind and ran up beside Hana, it seemed something startled him.

WC 403

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]
suicune-pokemon-498x410.jpg.optimal.jpg
|
latest
[/col]

It seemed that in the day outside in the forest was full of sun and enjoyment, though the two of them had been out just playing around all day it had been a while since they had managed to have time alone outside themselves, and today was the day that they finally managed to get that time to just play around themselves. It was clear that the canines were just out to have some fun in the forest on this beautiful day, they didn’t care about anything that was going on around them. All they wanted was to enjoy the time that they finally had managed to have that was outside of this normal place with the rest of the pack.

“Wait up, you can’t go running off or I won’t be able to find you and will get lost inside of the forest if you just vanish”

It seemed the huge red canine was speaking to the slender and quicker one in that split second. She darted off around the corner in that split second as she allowed herself to vanish behind one of the trees and out of sight from her male counterpart, allowing herself to vanish into the forest for a few seconds, though she would keep a clear eye on the man that was around to make sure that he didn’t get lost. The female allowed herself to crouch low as she watched him lumber past in that split second wondering what to do in this situation as it was decided to make sure that the two of them had some time to play around.

“Where have you gone, come on this isn’t funny you have just done what I told you not to do. That just isn’t fun and neither of us want to be in that situation. Come on out stop playing around now this isn’t funny and I am kind of worried!”

The male dog seemed to be too worried about what could go wrong instead of just enjoying themselves, though they still had work to be done it was clear that the blue one wanted to just paly around. She allowed herself to jump out of the bush and landed directly on top of the male as the two of them tumbled backwards and forwards for a few seconds, the noise echoed around the forest of the two of them playing. The question is what would the two students do about this, in this situation they had the chance to hear the noise. But would they take the opportunity to go and investigate where that noise had come from.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Being caught by the red hairs and slowly tilted his head. He didn't say a word as he didn't know a single word to say. SLowly he would walk up to her and offer a marshmallow out of the bag. Her words were soft and he smiled a little brighter. Slowly he made a motion as if he was giggling.

She made a motion and he was looking to her, following her in a rather quick way he then looked up to her. His eyes often switched from her to the raid to see where he was walking before he would stumble on something else.

It was eventually that he got distracted by some faint noises. He stares off into the distance and looks at the twigs. Eventually, he saw a few twigs move and it startled him towards oblivion. He ran back and started to sign towards her. 'Something is there, something moved!' At first, he looked rather scared and frightened... but then he figured he was the male of the two... and thought. I need to protect her. And with that, he swallowed, tried to place a tough face on... and went back to the bush where the sound was at least coming from.

In his head, a scenario was playing. Hana was the person who needed to be saved of something very dangerous which was lingering in the bush. Izumi was the big badass hero and went to fight the immerse danger which was laying in their path.

He would jump out the bush and scream on his mightiest lungs. Stand battle ready and let the people pay for bringing a ladylike Hana in danger.

That... was his plan, however, what really happened...

He got closer to the bushes and places than to the side, hit behind sticking out to show where he went and eventually crawled further till he saw them. He was a little baffled and had placed his bow low on the ground, literally leaning on it instead of having his guard high. He was looking at them and gave a soft smile a little later. He went back out and waved Hana over and placed a finger to his lips, like. Shhhh they will hear us otherwise. and would peek back to them.

wc: 380

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy made motions at Hana, He seemed very frightened, Hana got concerned and started hearing noises as well. Hana moved forward the boy went in front of her. And put this cute tough face on.

“what do you think it is?” Hana replied.

Hana moved a bit further with the boy. The big bush started to rattle again. They both stopped for a second. Hana wondered what or who this would be, maybe it wasn’t a good to explore she thought all sudden, wanting nothing to happen to innocent boy. If something happened she would never forgive herself.
The sound stopped so Hana preceded forward, telling the boy she would look, being the older of the two. But the boy persisted to protect her, Hana sighed and said.

“ok you can stay in front of me, but if something bad is there you’re getting behind me”

The boy moved to side of the big bush, Hana wasn’t so fine with this, “Don’t! Hana shouted. Luckily whatever it was didn’t hear her. Hana watched him closely, wondering what he saw. Soon he motioned Hana over. She was a bit curious and he lifted his one finger lightly to his lips to say shhh. Hana was curious, she slowly made her way to beside him and peeked through the bush. Hana eyes got widen by what she saw.

There were two canines One that looked very strong broad of a red color upon him, the other quite blue and seemed more fun loving. The two canines seem to be having a bit of fun oh this cool sunny day. “What are they?” Hana asked the boy. It was like nothing she even seen even with her adventures in the outer forest outside of Leaf. Hana wanted to get closer to the creatures, her curiosity was getting to her.

WC 307

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The two canines continued to play with each other, neither one of them willing to give up the play fight without taking a loss. It seemed that both of them where playing around though they had no idea they where being watched, it seemed that they had managed to let there guard down for a few seconds as the blue canine rolled over her fellow as she landed on top of him pinning him to the ground and keeping him against the grass of the forest floor it was clear that they had just been letting their hair down so to speak and enjoying themselves.

“Seems that you have got the upper hand today, Izuraku. I guess I have been letting the skills I have trained for so long slide slightly, I must admit it has got its own problems, but what can I do. I guess that I have to just prove that I still got those skills that it takes to get the better of you, but you know you left yourself in one of those venerable positions considering where you are at now, lets see how you deal with this shall we!”

It seemed the larger dog threw the girl off him in a split second and was back up on his feet in what would be a blink of an eye. Izuraku was on the move as she edged herself backwards and prepared herself for a few seconds, she darted behind a tree out of sight for the two students that had managed to find there way into watching these two animals. As the male stood there silent and dormant and waited for a few second its head suddenly turned towards the bush that they were stood at in a few seconds pondering it was clear that the dog’s senses where just as heightened as they had always been.

“Sangaku have you seen what I found, it seems that someone was watching us. Looks like we should have been more careful though I guess they don’t look at harmless, what shall we do about this situation. It seems that they found us, and I have to admit these two have a cute look about them.”

It seemed that the Blue dog had manage to sneak up behind them, though now it was close it was standing at five feet tall and looming over the crouching down students, its eyes keeping contact on them and not blinking or moving away as it seemed to have come around from the back and was now giving them the full focus of its attention, without questioning the decision on what to do.

“I’m not sure, they don’t look like they could cause us any harm do they Izuraku, they just look like they found us by surprise, though now you mention it I can smell them from a mile away, its not the best smell in the world I have to admit, I am not sure how we didn’t pick it up until now.”

It seems the two dogs were now stood over the students both making eye contact with the students, it seemed it was in the student’s court to make the first move on what would happen next.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Hana, was going to tell the boy, that she would closer to see these marvelous creatures. She turned around to face them. Hana let a faint scream out, the boy jumped and quickly turned around with big eyes. Hana tried to gently push the boy behind her, afraid one of them might attack him. She had no idea what these creatures even were or what they could do. She felt the need to protect the boy, like a mother would and let no harm come to him.

Hana stared at the canines for a moment and regaining her breathe. She moved slightly forward towards them. She moved a bit closer yet, not wanting to scare them. The animals held still in their spot. One of the canines made a strange noise she never heard. As seeing them as playful was hoping they were not harmful. She looked back down at the boy, “do you know what these creatures are?” she asked him nervously. She slowly went to reach her hand out to the red coloured canine. She figured either it would let her touch it or attack her and the
boy would be able to hopefully get away.

The boy pulled on Hana’s dress worried about her doing this, He still felt the need to protect her, even if it were canines. He moved in front of Hana to nudge her back from them. Hana moved back against the bush. The boy was looking for something, but she was not sure what it was, meanwhile the canines started moving closer to them.

WC 263

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hana had asked what they were... but as Izumi was watching the two animals Izumi was questioning a whole lot. He started to look rather carefully towards them, first to the blue one who seemed to be child-hearted and joyful before he started to watch towards the other one. He looked... rather stern as if he was the boring and stern stepmother on a Christmas dinner.

On that comment in his head, he had to chuckle a little, yet the chuckle was without a single sound. Eventually, he started to look around as he didn't see the blue one anymore. But was taken off guard when he heard the sounds from behind him. He rolled around to have his back covered by the ground and he has his eyes on the blue canine. He then shifted his eyes towards the older female next to him... He forgot how girls could scream... ANd in an instant, he disliked that feature about her. She was loud. As he tried to get up a little he was already soon be scurried away behind her. A little puffed he would cross his arms, tilt his head and look to her in a manner of dislike that action.

Izumi didn't know about anything of Motherlove and Hana her behavior towards him got Izumi rather confused... Eventually, he saw her reaching out and with an instant he moved in front of her, shaking his head. He dislikes her idea of petting... They were wild animals.

As he saw the canine's getting closer... he was feeling in a pinch. Slowly he signed towards Hana. Don't make sudden movements. I might know something. And after he signed that he slowly got hold of his bow, even if they were going to do something... He rather had his weapon close at hand with him. Biting his lip he watched the animals in awe. If they really were going for them... He would first try to smack one down, before trying to give it a shot towards the other. But... He had to do that in combining a ninjutsu... Suddenly to think like this... Was a different kind of cake for him, but he nodded softly towards himself. But before he even undertook a hostile movement, he would watch the animals in a study mater.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the two dogs had already surrounded the students in that split second, it was like they worked well together, and it seemed that that fact was becoming apparent as the red dog was staring down the students it seemed that they were frightened that much could be seen. As the male glanced down noticing the hand of the boy going towards the bow its teeth showed instantly its huge fangs looming over both, it seemed there was no easy place for them to run to, or easy way out of this would it be worth them having a fight in this situation.

“I wouldn’t do that if I where you, while he doesn’t want to hurt people Sangaku will protect me and if you pose a threat then in that way you are something that needs to be taken care of.”

It seemed that the female dog would be doing the talking right now as she stood there looking at the two students as well, though it probably would be just as concerning to see a huge dog staring over them she had no doubt that it didn’t matter in her mind what they thought, right now she just wanted to make sure that the two humans didn’t do anything stupid though it seemed that they had already started doing so.

“I should be honest with you right now, he won’t enjoy the fact that you are trying to pull that stunt, so why not let go of the weapon and talk like normal people that is already the better solution inside of this conversation wouldn’t you agree? Or would you prefer to start a fight, now that wouldn’t end well for either of you, that choice is yours though and I will leave it up to you”

It seemed that the female had a calm presence right now even when it was resulting in violence, as it stood dormant waiting to hear and answer on the question that was given. The female stood patiently as the man sniffed around a little bit nearer the students that would be comfortable it seemed that it was searching inquisitively but still on guard just in case anything happened ready to react in a split second. That was probably down to training more than anything else, it waited dormant and patient in those few seconds. Its eyes darted back to the female that stood with them now.

“They smell new almost, who are you and what are you doing out in the woods, this is not a safe place for you, so why come out here instead of hiding behind those gates like normal, it is strange to have your kind this far into the woods.”

It seemed that the larger red dog wanted answers, though how the students would comprehend the fact that they now had two larger than normal animals staring down them was something beyond imagination, it would be simply a matter of seeing how they would handle this situation before doing anything.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had been watching the animals in awe... He didn't know what was best to be done as for the moment and bit down hard on his lip but not hard enough to draw blood. He was now focussing on the animals and got a rather surprised look on his face... He understood them... And standing there more baffled than ever... Why didn't he notice this earlier on either? He was understanding them and listening to them but did turn his head.
Slowly he started to repeat the messages in his head... And soon a pout grew on his face. Talk up... Right... The one thing he wasn't able to and they did ask that from him. However what he did do right now was the place the weapon on his shoulder, that it was still in range for when it was needed but not in his hand anymore. He had done what they asked was in his own idea. Place the weapon away.

Izumi was thinking they probably knew a little about seals... and he knew his hand signing in his language would often refer to the hand-seals idea... So he started to move slowly to the ground and find a spot he could write on the ground. His movements would be slow but steady. He was slowly writing on the ground. I am Izumi, from the Hidden Leaf village. I was out here to have a moment to myself. Met this nice lady and shared my marshmallows. Yet I was startled by you both. He then would slowly stand up again and carefully and slowly sign in it in his language and would end his signing with the word friends.

WC: 283

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana stepped back by the boy’s movements. The animals stood before both of them. The larger male canine seemed untrusting of the two. The male showed its teeth in rage and anger and Hana cringed for a moment, not sure what to do with the large creature seeming angry. They had no where to go and were cornered.

Hana swore she heard a sound or whisper from one the canines, she looked mysteriously at the blue one. She halted to stand still and not make any more sudden moments. Hana heard a second time what seemed the canine was trying to communicate with them. She tried listening carefully to soft faint spoken words to make out what it was trying to perceive to them.

Meanwhile she saw the boy scribbling or writing something in the dirt to side of them. The male came closer of which seemed it was sniffing the air around them, Hana backed up further into the bush. She stared straight at the dog, she wondered if she could be dinner. After a few moments she got enough courage, to go over and read what the boy etched in the dirt beside them. The blue canine moved over for which seemed curiosity. All sudden the large red canine spoke and Hana for certain heard what was said this time.

She waited till the large red canine finished all he had to say, before speaking.

“I’m sorry if my new friend and I startled you, I was just out exploring when I met this kind boy”

The canine stood and looked at Hana, and demanded to tell him who she was.
Hana took a deep breath and gave the canine what he wanted.

“I’m Hana, I came to the village not long ago, so I’m not used to this area, once again sorry to have bothered you”

Hana slowly stepped sideways to read what the boy wrote as introducing himself to the canines .He wrote of who he was and what has happened on his journey of meeting Hana. Hana thought for a moment of what to do, it looked close to sun settling and this large creature had them stuck. They either had to calm the red canine or out smart them somehow to get out this situation. Hana didn’t know what to think, she looked at boy with a bit of confusion on her face.

WC: 399

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the two canines had managed to intimidate the students today, though that was not a surprise in the grand scheme of things. It was normally going to happen and right now it was just a case that they would have to get used to the size of these monsters. The red male paced slightly as he allowed his eyes to continue to contact the two students, studying there every move and action that they made, as if deciphering what they would be doing he allowed himself to look to the female that had come with them, it seemed that they got a reply from both of them who they where and what their names where, that was a start in this little outing today.

“Well at least we got their names it would seem, so they just randomly came across us, I find that hard to believe you know what their kind are like, always looking at ways to hunt and punish our kind, I don’t we should listen to them it could be a trap or even a lie, maybe they came out here seeking the gang, thing we should consult with them on this matter and what to do?”

The red dog seemed to always be the one jumping to the short stick he seemed quick to tamper and easy to anger in the opinion of his pack, though he was their guardian it was clear that they still had to prove themselves to him, that was earned threw time and actions. As the blue one sniffed at the hair of Hana then the hair of Izumi. She was closer to them than the red one but seemed so much more relaxed in her motion she was more graceful in all her actions it seemed that she was allowing time to pass by as she considered replies instead of just shouting out the first thing that came to her mind, this was something more respectable and something that people could get behind and support if it was needed.

“Maybe they are telling the truth, we won’t know if we always rush in and of course do not find the information out we could find ourselves in trouble, lets speak to them instead of going always with your brutish approach, I want to know more about both and find out what kind of people they are.”

The blue dog seemed to have a tight claw into the red one as he backed away slightly to make sure that she knew he was submitting to her without any doubt or questions. He allowed his eyes to stay focused on the students as she begun to ask her questions to get answers.

“So do you both have family, is this the first time you have met animals like us that talk? How much do you know about us and how much have you learned. What kind of things do you enjoying and what kind of activites are you both into if you don’t mind me asking?”

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, still seemed unsure about this situation, she looked at the boy, wondering what he thought of all this. She was still surprised that the animals could talk in language they understood, didn’t know what to make of this, bit of shock. The red canine kept a close eye on both of them, Hana also watched him closely not trusting anything he did. But, Hana thought if we’re going to get through this, she had to make the red canine trust her and new friend as well as the blue creature.

Hana decided to do something bold, but just as she was going to do something the blue canine swooped in and got very close and sniffed at her and her hair as well as the boy’s, Hana step back again and looked at the blue creature strangely. The red canine seemed still distrusting and anxious. The blue creature seemed all calm. She went over to red canine to speak of something, Hana could not make out this time what she told the anger canine.

Hana went to move forward again when the blue canine fly by them again, the red stay not far behind her. She looked at both than asked a series of questions. Hana couldn’t help staring and keeping a watchful eye on the red canine. Hana proceeded to ask the first question about family. She move closer to the creatures, and strangely enough towards the red one canine staring him in the eyes.

“My family, well” Hana stared at ground for moment than back into the red canine eyes. “My family is no more, my mother died tragically giving birth to my brother, he died as well, she clutched a hold the locket around her neck tight ad squinted her eyes, my father” She paused again Biting down on her lip giving the canine and angered look in a way. “my father I killed him not knowing at the time what I was doing” Hana lowered her head looking from the canine. “Since coming to leaf and them taking me in, they are my new family” She went back to bush and sat down on a large rock as she left the boy answered the question. Hana bent her knees up and held them as she thought a bit, till the boy was down answering.

The blue creature stood silent as both answered and move to the next question. Hana just listened and looked at ground now aware of what the red canine could be doing. The next question was of if they meet creature like them that talked. Hana looked up a minute and saw the red canine very close to them, her eyes still a little watery, but still answered.

“No, I never met any creature like yourself that talk even, I know nothing of your kind” Hana kept it short and went back to what she was doing. Letting the boy answer again.

The last question was asked of them. What do I like to do Hana pondered a bit?

“well I like to explore learn new things and to grow of them, meet new people also to learn and grow from them. Also, I love to sing and nature. Hana looked to boy and sighed.

[MFT] 544

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had explained how he had gotten here and bit down on his lip after. He was a little nervous and started to watch them both in case of something would happen.
As he heard the red one's words he was even more and more turning confused. 'gang?' He signed with an automatic response to his deaf signing. He didn't even know these kinds of creatures and they were talking about hunting them down?
Eventually, Izumi started to listen again towards the blue one again. Sitting down himself he started to take up many details as for the moment.

He was listening towards the female beside him... His eyes widen up as he heard about the killing part... and he had to be truthful... he did swallow and was a little on edge as for the moment. Did... she really... murder someone? How did that go? Was it self-defence... or worse....

He cleaned out the ground below them and started to write it down again as he still didn't know if they were able to read signs.
You may call my Izumi, I do not really mind. I have a family, a dad, and a mom somewhere in the sands village but I do not remember her or anything. This is the first time I met your kind. I didn't know about you all before today. I like to explore things and I try to make friends as the school. I try to be active and learn as much as possible. May I ask the same in return? After he had written that he checked his spelling and would correct a word before sitting on the side of it. He was kind of hoping that they were able to read now he thought about it... It left a frown on his face and a slight puffed up cheeks... Yup... He was lost in his own thoughts for that matter. He was thinking about what was best to be doing right now in this case.

WC: 355

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
IT seemed that the two dogs were contempt with the answers that had been given to them. It was clear that they still had work to do it seemed that the two dogs begun to give them a little bit of trust, it seemed that opening up about themselves had managed to get a small aspect of loyalty from the two animals, truth meeting truth seemed to do some good these days. The two dogs allowed themselves to step back slightly they were not so close any more as the blue dog wanted to speak about the situation that they had. Though for this bit it was in a language that they could not understand.

As conversation went back and forth it seemed that the students where not aware of what was being said and what was being discussed though they had given the answers that they had asked for would they be trusting was the real question here. It seemed that the blue dog was doing most of the talking though the red one replied they just seemed to be slower and less then suddenly the discussion all together stopped, and the two animals turned back to the student as it seemed that they had come and made a decision about this.

“It seemed that since you gave us honest answers in what has happened in your life, we will take you to the pack leader and see what he decides, of course one of you can leave or stay or will you stick together or is this a test on its own? What will you do will you come with us to see the leader of the pack or will you both just run away from the situation that you are in now, that is the main decision that needs to be made here.”

It seemed that the dogs would wait for a decision, while the red dog gave them the choice that they would have to accept. It seemed that the blue dog would give them answers to their questions, while one took from them the other one gave it seemed that this was there purpose in life and so far as anyone could see it was working well at that time. How much longer they would allow this to go on for would be a different matter completely. The students where getting a day of lessons and of challenges the questions was here would they be able to live up to those expectation.

“We are what you would call animals that have Ninjutsu powers, trained by those that would be allies to some and we have developed our skills over years, we learned to talk with each other and have been around for Humans and Humans have been around for us. It’s a complicated world but that is the general jest of the situation if you must know all the in and out features of it. Though I am sure you will understand more in time.”

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, looked as the red canine spoke, and asked them more questions of what they would do. Hana would like to stay with Izumi if going to see the pack. Hana felt uneasy about more large creatures surrounded them. She looked over at the boy wondered if he would want to stay together. She feared for him if he did not.

Hana got off the rock and stepped towards the canines, “I would like to stay with the boy if he would want that too”.

Hana looked back over at Izumi, she hoped he felt the same to stick it out together. Also, she wanted to get out the spot they been stuck in for a bit. Something needed to be done, and maybe shed some light on this. She wanted an adventure, she thought to herself for a moment. At least it seemed the animals trusted them enough with the answers, and were happy with it to let them meet the rest of the pack.

Hana walked back over to the boy, he looked up to her, she felt he would like to stick together, but that’s a choice he would have to make. “what do you think of all this” she whispered very softly in his ear hoping only he could hear her. The boy looked back at her than started to scribble words out in a small patch of dirt for her to read.

Hana waited patiently for him to respond while the animals still had them in clear sight, not moving from the area.

[MFT] 258

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was sitting on the ground, having a small debate with himself about this whole writing with no notebook. It annoyed him the more he had to write with his fingers. He looked a little absent-minded at them and saw how dirty they were... His dad was going to place him personally in a shower for this...

When he was thinking like that for a small while he suddenly heard the two animals. It broke him out of his trance and making him look upwards towards Hana as well. He was puzzled and started to look towards the two animals in front of him again. They were speaking in a rather mysterious language if you were to ask Izumi. It sounded funny to him and a soft chuckle left him. But was stopped once he saw them turn towards him.

The red canine started to speak up, and as usual, Izumi was listening as best as possible. Repeating the words inside of his head to imprint them a little. Slowly his got told him there was something about this, something he couldn't fully place his finger on.
After the words from the big brute canine, the more majestic one started to speak her words. Izumi listened to hers and was somewhat more focussed on what she had been saying... He nodded a time after she spoke as a sign that he had listened. Is was after that that he heard Hana again and saw her moving forwards.

There was so many chittering at the moment that he started to turn puzzled more and more. But he started to overlook the conversation as a whole. Before he could answer the female walked towards him which made him question what she wanted. The whispers were strange yet he got a small feeling she wasn't fully trusting it.

It stayed a little bit more silent on Izumi's side before he would start to sit down again on his knees. He had to write carefully since the canines would read with. Yet he wanted to know if they actually read what he wrote... So instead of turning the writings towards them, he wrote it towards himself so the letters were upside down for them.
I would love to stay together, the more the merrier and the more you have if there would be a situation happening. Good or bad. Besides, it wouldn't be getting so lonely. he kept it small as he wanted to sign rather than write this way. It was starting to turn into a rather time-consuming process and he did not know the patience of these animals.
With that said he started to readjust his bow. First, he lay it down on the ground and removed the tension of the bow, he actually disarmed his bow and had to trust the situation. He just hoped that the canines would know what this meant for Izumi himself. Disarming a bow for a taijutsu user was as if playing a Russian roulette in Izumi's opinion...

WC: 503

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back