Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Students Adventure! [Dual Contract Search]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed like the two of the students wanted to stay together it seemed that they wanted to be together, that was something that both of the dogs could understand it seemed that they could take the base meaning of what they were trying to say and it was clear that they both knew what needed to be done and were both willing to work together this was something that they could come to understand and respect. Though right now both animals where still uncertain about the people that they had managed to encounter it seemed that there was still a trust bridge to be built between the two of them.

It seemed that the red and blue dogs were unsure as they continued to sniff around and look at each other checking in on the humans as they showed a loyalty between the two of them. As the red dog allowed a small snarl to come to its lips as he pondered on how to react right and how to best get around the situation that they were in, it seemed that the blue one was a lot more optimistic as it moved away from the pair of them and headed towards the forest heading in the darker side slightly as it glanced back to them to see if they would be following.

“They want to stick together, that shows friendship even if it is just a small one, that is something to say the least for these two, it has to be said that we don’t often see that kind of friendship with them, but I have to admit that at least this way they are showing progress even room to work on. Maybe we should take both with us that makes more sense?”

“I agree, they can come to the elders and see what is spoken about, they have earned that right to speak with the elders of the village and to be seen by him for their team work that much is the truth of this matter.”

It seemed that the red dog waited for the two kids to decided to follow them, while this was taking place the blue one would lead the way into the forest, it would be down to them to see if they would be following or not. That choice was theirs to make and would only be decided if they went with them. It seemed that the two animals meant neither of them any harm and it seemed that they had managed to defuse this situation to say the least.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana saw that Izumi was disgusted with write with his fingers in the dirt. She wished she had something for him to write on. Izumi began to write, and Hana went over to him to see what he wrote in the soft dusty dirt. He said he wished to stay together, Hana was happy with her new friend and smiled looking down at him, besides she would get worried if he went on his own, who knows what would happen or what he would encounter. Hana agreed it would get lonely traveling alone, and after meeting these creatures and were lucky they didn’t attack them, she wasn’t sure she wanted to be alone either.

They dogs continued to sniff at them, Hana wondered what they were trying to find out or what not doing this. Hana heard a snarl from the red canines mouth, it caught her attention and she kept an eye on him. Hana was alright with the blue canine but still a little uneasy with the red canine.

The blue canine began to go toward the darker part of trail, he seemed it was leaving, Hana looked at Izumi. “Maybe we should follow the blue canine, what do you think, Izumi?”

Hana heard both canines mumble something to each other, she couldn’t make out what was really said this time. She saw both of them going towards the trail, Hana looked back at Izumi, “I think we should follow them”. Hana felt a bit adventurous and this might be a new learning experience. She began to go towards the canines to follow them, but went slowly enough to see if Izumi followed as well.

[MFT] 277

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was working on disarming his bow as he was holding an eye out for them. He didn't want a sudden gnaw in his arm leg or head.
When the tension was removed Izumi would be holding the bow in his hand, the only thing he would be able to do... Was smack something with it and hope the bow wouldn't break under the sudden tensions.
He was studying the two and his gaze hangs on the blue creature which was looking back. It was almost if they were supposed to follow now. He slowly started to frown as he heard them, it... wasn't that common that there was a friendship or a slight sign of it? Izumi would subconsciously move his hands, folding them in together as he signed the word friendship. He felt the warmth of his own hand and looked down, slight surprised at what he did with his action, he soon would quit on it and place his hands in his pockets. He got a small color on his cheeks and his gaze went a little away from the group as well. When he looked again it was that they needed to move... He grabbed the bow which was leaning against him as for the meanwhile and rushed towards the group. He hadn't sign anything towards them, spoke or written anything again in the sand.

Slowly he was following and slowly got up to the pace they had, he was a little careful as they got into the unknown right now.
Izumi packed his bag of marshmallows again, clamped the bow below his arm and unpacked a small hand full. He would try to gain the attention also from the canine as he had no idea if they ate it also... He wanted to share with them yet if they didn't want it he would share it towards Hana and if she didn't want he would eat the marshmallows himself.

WC: 324

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the two dogs were more intent on where they were taking the students, it was clear that they were being cautious about what they were doing and making sure that they were not being followed anywhere. The red dog was the one that was holding back slightly to make sure that no-one was following them. It was clear that his noise was already focusing around the place to make sure that they had no trail or scent that could be tracked, they were taking precautions with where they were going, and it seemed clear that they had to stay together the two dogs continued to look around and stay on edge with each move and motions that they made.

Once they were sure that no-one was following them they allowed themselves to relax slightly more, it seemed clear that they been walking for what would almost seem like an hour, with the blue dog taking the lead it would take them under branches, over branches and into the forest deeper than either of the students had probably gone before, but that was to be expected. It was clear from each of the actions that was taking place that they had not ever brought what could be considered an outside to this location. As they finally came to a clearing small kennel like buildings where in a circle facing the entrance. Even at that moment the animals had managed to draw the attention of now what could be considered over thirty dogs. Each big and fully prepared in that split second as they all perked up and look towards the new comers that had arrived.

Two of the black dogs stopped the others from progressing as they looked towards the blue and red dog it was clear that they had disapproval in their eyes as they glanced forward to make sure that what was being said between the animals could not be heard by the humans, as an old grey and black dog walked forward it allowed itself to glance at the two shinobi from leaf as it pondered for a few seconds, deciding on what the situation was as the red and blue dog lowered themselves slightly it was clear this was the elder that they had come to speak to the next part would be down to the students to do what they felt was best, and it was clear that this situation was an explosive one.

“We have brought two shinobi we found wanders around to you elder to see what you make of them, they have said words that show pure intent in their heart but we need you to decided if this is true Elder.”

“Please make sure they are worthy of what we expect to find”

“I see my children, well who are you both and what is it your heart desires would be the questions that I would need to have answered before doing anything else here, so please answer me these”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had been looking quite a bit around, he noticed the dogs didn't want any marshmallows so ate earlier. When the bag was empty his stomach had been filled and he had placed the empty bag carefully away in his pocket. He was wondering why the animals were this careful but didn't leave much of a thought to it. He didn't have anything sensed or something. With a soft huff, he started to stretch out a little and little more. Eventually, he just sighed softly and started to walk with his arms crossing the behind of his head.
It was when they were placed on a halt that he lowered his arms slowly as if he was a trapped person. Yet he took a lot of details up with his eyes. In an old habit, he tugged down his sleeves more over his wrists and hands swallowed a time heavy. His eyes shifted towards the two darker dogs. Izumi thought he could see some grey hairs on their fur. A moment later he was taken on a hold and was slowly glancing towards the others. They spoke his language.... one he didn't see coming as for now. Slowly he sat down to show he wasn't going to make any funny attempts at them, not this time at least.
He was soon listening towards the oldest of them all, first, he took a glance towards Hana in a way to see if she was going to speak first or that he had to write. But he would try again to sign if that was a possible case.
'Excuse me, Can you read this?

Wc: 273

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana kept walking down the path, it seems awhile she is walking. Not sure really how long the walk was, but she kept Looking at the surroundings around her in the deep dark woods. She started to get a bit tired, but kept moving forward and keeping an eye out for things along the path. Hana hoped soon, she’d reach the destination. What felt like forever soon was an open clearing. There were buildings Hana never seen before. She looked at the entrance and the buildings by it. There seemed to be a lot canine as well there, Hana noticed. She felt all eyes on her, she stayed still and quiet. She wasn’t quite uncomfortable at the moment.
Hana tried to keep her eyes on all the canines, watching what they were doing. She waited to see what would happen next. She saw two darker canines, Hana stayed still, not knowing what to do. She looked around a little more again, before focusing on the canines again. She watched the older canine and listened if anything was said. Hana fiddled with her thumbs a bit, and stared at the ground in front of her quickly than back at the canine.
Hana gave a quiet sigh, as she stood, she waited to see if her friend would do or say anything. She looked over at them, than back to canine and waited once more for something to happen, Things seemed quiet in surroundings for her. She decided to be quiet for a small period of time.

[MFT] 255

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The two black dogs stood beside the elder in that split second, it seemed that they had wanted answers and the only time they got anything close was by the small boy answering the question with another question itself. That was something that had to be noted for the future reference, though how much work needed to be completed was still unsure under the eye of the elder, the grey dog allowed its eyes to focus on the boy that had managed to answer at least part of the question it seemed form the face of the elder that he was not amused at how this was going he focused his eyes down on the first person to respond to the question.

“I have been around a lot longer than you have, believe me when I say that I am quite capable of reading and understanding what you are saying, please do not insult my intelligence it is not something I appreciate and it’s a waste of time, you need to understand that here you are in my territory and of course you will come under the commands of myself, so you must understand that when I ask you questions I expect an answer form them”

It seemed the blue and red dogs that they had originally been found by where staying silent, like a true canine family they knew when to speak and when to stay silent that was a comment expectation inside of this world that they lived in, though the needed to make sure that they were prepared for anything. The blue dog turned to the boy as if studying what had insulted the elder it shook its head almost doing a mock sigh if it was even possible. Though it was still possible to salvage some of this conversation the question here was would the students be able to understand this and make it work. Once more the elder dog looked at them before making an answer.

“So, I will ask a second time what do you desire at the very core of your beings, what is it that makes you want to do better. What is it that makes you walk the path you do, what desire is there that pushes you forward each day I want this question answered before we have another conversation. If you fail to answer you may leave this realm”

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana felt tension build all around her and the surroundings near her. She heard what the Elder dog had asked. She wondered how to explain and to let her words out right. She thought a bit, while biting down on her lip. She did have respect for being in another’s area, she wanted to do the right thing. This was all so new to her though and she felt so out place still wondering who she was.

Hana stepped forward a little and looked up at the Elder Canine, she took a deep Breathe before speaking and answering the questions asked.

“I am Hana of the bloodline Uchiha, I recently discovered this and wished to learn more of whom I am and capable of, I reside now in village of leaf, So I desire to learn more of myself and to grow and flourish with it. What makes want to do better is the constant need to learn more about myself and others around me and things I never knew existed.”

Hana paused a moment to speak of more of what she had to say to the Canine.

“I mean no one harm, and I will respect your wishes, I was walking along a path in a clearing, just exploring a place I never been, and I came across my friend, Then the blue and red canine, and now here”

Hana stepped back a little and went back to her spot and waited to see If her answers were good enough and suitable for the elder canine. She reminded silent, as to respect the elder Canine and the others.

[MFT] 269

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
At the words of the other, he felt a bit ashamed, but it was a common fact that barely anyone spoke his language in the leaf village. So far he had only encountered a hand full who maybe were able to read it.
Izumi was even more than delight that they did understand his signing, at least this older male which was a huge relieve for this smaller male. He placed his hands in front of his nose, hands against each other, breathing out in those hands. A smile got to him and you could see it was almost as if a huge boulder got off his shoulders. 'Thank you, sorry I didn't react earlier. He started to sign and sat down to meet the eye level but before that gave a soft bow as respect sign. When he sat down he would start explaining his story in more detail than before as he didn't need to write it all down again and took a huge less amount of time for the white-haired.

“So, I will ask a second time what do you desire at the very core of your beings, what is it that makes you want to do better. What is it that makes you walk the path you do, what desire is there that pushes you forward each day I want this question answered before we have another conversation. If you fail to answer you may leave this realm”

Was the others reaction and after Hana had spoken he would do himself a story.
I will introduce myself first so you know who I am. I am Izumi Delia raised in the village Hidden Leaf born in the Hidden sands. I am currently 14 years old and an academy student. What I desire most is friendship, loyalty and living a good life. Helping those who are in need and in need of protection. He took a small break and smiled towards his hands. I want to excuse myself for my rude behavior a moment ago, it is that I asked to know if I had to write it down again or sign in my own language as I was born as a mute and not many in the village know how to sign. With this as an explanation, I do hope you forgive my rudeness.
He took a small moment to let it sink in before signing how he got towards her, the story was almost the same as Hana her story about coming here, but in the first part he was a little hesitant to answer but thought everything at first would be a lot better explained then left out.
The reason I was strolling the forest was to clear my mind from all the things that had been happening, not everyone is as kind as they seem in leaf. Which is why I am glad I met my friend Hana on the way. He hoped he had explained enough in this manner.

WC: 498

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The elder dog allowed itself to look back to Hana who spoke first it seemed that the elder was reading her every word, looking at the meaning behind the words and judging her worthiness to be here as she spoke. Though no reply came from its lips as it stood silently and allowed itself to just contemplate the answers for a few seconds. Though its nod could mean anything it did one when Hana finished giving the answer. The elder of the village stood and it seemed that slowly more and more of the pack where coming around the group as they gave answers, listening to what was being said and calculating the words from the girl.

Next up was Izumi to speak, well at least write down what he was trying to express in this situation. Though the elder was able to read for those few seconds, it was clear that they needed to make sure the two people who had been brought to the village could be trusted. The last bit of the explanation was given, and it seemed that hours passed in silence as the blue and red dog that they had found allowed themselves to glance around trying to confirm the situation and understand what was taking place. After what would be a while the elder nodded his head slowly as if he had concluded about the outcome of this as he glanced back to both leaf students in that split second.

“Well it seems that you both speak from the heart, that is at least a start it seemed that you have managed to get the interest of my two older family members and they see you as worthy to be here, but that is for me to judge and I will be the one doing so. Now that you have experienced the village I must ask a few more questions, this is to get to the bottom of what you really want. I want to know if there is anything impure or unworthy of either of you before we move forward from this.”

The elder seemed to speak the words and consider everything in that instance, each question would have to be answered with what it wanted and none of the questions could be ignored, it seemed that the elder was making sure that every leaf had been overturned before allowing the two of them to progress any further it would seem that today was a day full of surprises for the group and even with that being said and done the red and blue dog never left the students sides. Izumi was closer to the blue fur as it gently waved itself in the wind, the red dog standing dormant watching over everything.

So, with this all being said and done, I have a few more questions that will need to be answered before we do anything, so I have to ask another question. What makes you think that we can trust you, what proof do we have that you are here to help us and become friends other than the words of another one of us”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had done his story and hoped the story was coming out as he hoped, as there were an often communication mistakes. Izumi wasn't able to place emotions in writing, so he had to hope many people would only take it as a neutral thing to read, which seemed for him that this was one of the times.

He listened towards the blue dog and would offer his hand to smell as he knew that, that was a thing for a slight alright to pet by others. He just simply tried this one. Meanwhile, he was listening towards the elder and held a small smile on his face. When he heard about asking questions he fully focussed on the elder dog and tilted his head softly sideways in a questioning matter.
“So, with this all being said and done, I have a few more questions that will need to be answered before we do anything, so I have to ask another question. What makes you think that we can trust you, what proof do we have that you are here to help us and become friends other than the words of another one of us”

Izumi thought for a simple moment and started to sign again / writing down. 'There isn't really a way to show you right now, as you can either win the other's trust by Keep your word by making promises and to do those. The other way is to let your actions speak for themselves, which is only currently us talking, the other way is to trust yourself. This one is foundational. To be trusted, we need to have the confidence of self. It is not about being cocky or going off half-cocked. It is about being fully purposeful in our words and actions, laughing at ourselves when needed and learning on how to get better at all times. We need to faith in ourselves, in what we are doing and how we are doing it.' He signed/wrote down and shook his hands a little...

WC: 339

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
Hana spoke softly to the questions that were asked of her. She could tell all eyes were on her as she stated the answers to the questions being asked and being judged on it as well. When she was finished answering all the question that were asked, she saw a nod, Hana didn’t know if that was good or bad, so she waited quietly. She looked over at her friend, before staring at the canines again, she wondered what would happen next.

The elder canine spoke, and Hana raised her head to listen to it’s words. She stood firmly still as a statue, not making one move, until it finished speaking. Hana was relieved to what it had spoken of, but there were more questions to answer. Hana listened closely to new questions being asked of her and her friend. She looked over at Izumi again, guessing it was her turn again to answer these new set of questions. Hana took a deep breathe before answering them.

“what makes it that you can trust me, well at first, I must admit coming to Leaf village and not knowing anyone, at first was hard for me to trust anyone, I was used to being alone with my father, it was all new and strange to me at first, But than I met a man Suyashi, I learned to trust him, and from that I learned some things. So, I believe if you give a chance for someone to prove they can be trusted, and they prove it the outcome can be great. I wish to harm no one only learn from them and have friendship. "

I went out exploring to find these creatures, they peeked my curiosity, never thought of harm, I wish to watch and learn from them, and possibly be friends. I don’t have many friends in this world I’m in. I do hope we can all be friends and help one another truly. "

Hana stood and waited to see how the Elder would react to the answers she given. She hoped the elder knew she truly meant what she all said.

[MTF] 357

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Elder did not respond he simply took in the words that they had to speak, it was as if they were being judged by another one. It seemed that they were being watched and marked and referred to, as if they were being inspected and weighed up to their words, that scale was one that continued to shift for better or worse was a hard judgment to say it was for the pack to simply stand silent as if there was the alpha male entering into their zone and sure enough there was one, as the elder backed away slowly his head turned at the sound of paws approaching, though these where big and solid footsteps as the two students would soon find out what was approaching them.
Kimijun
ZbLXYxV.png

WluPYLZ.png

The Rottweiler looking dog approached the group, its eyes narrowing down on the two of them, this dog was huge twice the size of anything around them and its eyes pure black as it approached. A darkened iron chain around its neck as the fur was pitch black bar the chest which had a patch of brown. The dogs that were nearer him moved away each one of them bowing their heads as they stepped away allowing him a path threw the group until he was stood beside the elder.

“Lord Kimijun, we where not expecting you, have you found them worthy”

Its seemed that even the elder addressed the huge dog with respect as he glanced back to the others, wondering what would happen next though it seemed that they would not have to wait long for the answer that they wanted.

“It seems that you are trusting of these humans, and it seems that you two have welcomed them already into the pack”

The voice was more a growl than anything, its snare made the red and blue dog back away slightly as it turned around to face them. It seemed that they had not expected of the attention from the overlord as it turned its gaze to both of them tilting its head slightly in and taking a deep look at each of them, its mouth curled inwards as the rows of razor sharp teeth could be seen as the eyes reflected each of the students in turn. It seemed that the overlord had arrived, how he would judge them was finally here.

“What do you want from us?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Giving his words time to sink in, making sure he carefully had chosen the words he was about to say and did say. Yet all of the words that he had said were the truth for the boy, not to mention a thing he would like to use more often. After he had said that a small smile formed on the lips of the young boy and looked at his hands before up towards Hana.
The words of the ginger long haired female were something Izumi could nod with and actually wrap his hands around. For him also this was a thing about friendship and his saying was the more the merrier. But friendship also meant you had to trust each other in order to stay friends, otherwise, it would turn toxic and sour on the others.

After they both had said their things Izumi's gaze would go towards the others around them, the red beast staying a bit dormant, the beautiful blue creature who had so far plan ahead in his point of view and of course back to the elder. It was mere seconds later that the boy noticed a sudden change in atmosphere and lot of the dogs were going each towards a side. The boy took a rather quick notice about what had happened around him and saw many showed respect towards the other by bowing down or something familiar in this case. Izumi decided to do the same and bowed his head as a greeting and respect sign hopefully. Sitting down after the male crossed his legs and would start to wait what would happen.
He took quick notes of the names, the sounds and the stance of both animals. Clearly, this rottweiler was a beast on its own, not only the animal was big but clearly strong looking. It was after the two had backed off that the attention was placed back to the two students. “What do you want from us?”

Izumi slowly tilted his head and would continue on the way he had been communicating with these creatures. 'We would wish some friendship, I would like to have a companion and a family.' He first replied before explaining all that he had said, making sure the overlord here was up to date about what he had said before his appearance would have come here. 'As trust needs to be gained, I would do what it would take to gain your trust.' He said and wouldn't back down of those words. He wanted to have friends, be accepted and have a fun place.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana looked towards the elder to see what would happen next, but it seemed nothing happened just yet. Hana had this weird feeling, that something didn’t feel right. She looked around a little bit, wondering what was going on, it seemed all was silent all sudden. Than she heard footsteps a bit louder than the rest. Hana saw this huge canine of black an brown colored approach with a chain around its neck. She wondered what this canine was now. Must be pretty important on how the other responded to them by bowing down as the canine approached.

Hana kept watched the canines and especially the largest one, to see what would happen next. She was carefully to motions she had made, Hana felt a little uneasy, but yet curious to this new Canine, they seemed quite strong. She looked over to the blue and then the red canine before putting her attention back on the elder with the larger canine. Hana decided she better as well bow her head, in order to show respect of another area and the large canine.

A question was asked once again, Hana unbowed her head looked towards the large canine. Like her friend she also wished friendship and trust.

“What do I want from you, I wish you to trust me as well, I mean no one harm and wish to become friendship, to accept each other although very different and for all of us to work together to achieve what we all desire."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the overlord considered their options for a few seconds, each one of them had given an honest answer, each one of them had shown loyalty these past few days and each one of them had allowed themselves to give a bit of themselves across even if they had not known it. The canine stood there dormant for a few seconds before allowing a growl to come from his throat, it may have been a pondering moment, but the voice of the black dog echoed around the area that they were at it seemed that he had carefully thought about their answer and given a verdict on them.

“It seems that you have proven your loyalty and have proven that you want to care for this culture, so then I will allow you to sign the pack, that will bind you as one of the family and allow yourself to call upon us if you ever need it, though please remember that this cannot be signed lightly, for you make a pack that you will work with us even in the difficult times ahead, you are willing to show courage and when you call upon us to help you know that you are doing the right thing.”

Its voice growled across the place as it allowed its eyes to glance to each of them in those few seconds. The dog allowed himself to cough up what appeared to be a scroll, the parchment rolled out slowly in front of the two students allowing them to look at it, it seemed to be a contract between themselves and the dogs that they had come across, allowing Hana to call upon the red one in times of need, and Izumi to call upon the blue one. It seemed that they had forged a connection, but would they be willing to sign the scroll for that connection was another question entirely.

“The choice is yours but remember do not take this lightly, sign the scroll and the deal is done and you will have our aid. Trust is hard to earn but quick to be lost, loyalty grows over time but can break in a heartbeat. Think of these things when you sign this contract and remember that you are going into this with that price.”

The overlord stayed silent and allowed itself to stand patient and dormant like a statue as it just watched over the proceedings.

[Contract Scroll to bind Izumi and Hana with Canine Contract has been Produced]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana listened to ever word the large canine spoke of and agreed to what was said from the large dog. She was glad that they trusted her and felt honored to be one of the family and call upon if needed. She realized the seriousness of this binding contract. But she was working to work together and show courage, this is something Hana wanted to do, she needed to find the courage in herself to prove of how worthy she was.

Hana looked up at the large canine and saw what looked like a scroll, and she watched the paper unfold, Hana walked forward towards the scroll. She looked at was on it, then took her attention to look at the red canine than back to the scroll. She carefully signed the scroll with her name Uchiha Hana, understanding what was all involved, once she was done signing she moved away, and walked over to the red canine.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was slowly holding his side of the story and after that, he crossed his legs. He was young so the amount of standing still doing nothing... Was getting a bit to this 14-year-old. He started to wobble a little on his behind... Lean a little left... Then to the right... Ans to the left all while his friend was talking and he would nod at her story. He slowly was waving himself at a subconscious level and didn't even notice it himself anymore.
It was the moment that there was a half growl-like voice going that he snapped out of the waving and sat still in an instant. He held a rather strange grimace and patted the back of his head. He started to listen towards him and nodded. Even for himself, he made a small summary.
Taking up on this wouldn't be a small fry task. It would mean something rather serious and Izumi slowly was nodding as he was understanding it bit by bit more. Eventually, he got a great smile back on his face, which disappeared half when he saw the bigger dog bark up a sudden scroll. Blinking a couple of times he watched it... He needed to sign it... But he wanted to make sure of one single thing... That his partner would feel the same. With that, he turned towards the blue creature.
Izumi didn't want to selfishly sign it and not having to ask it towards the partner in this case. The one he would be connected with. In schools, he was often teamed up with one he didn't like... So in this scenario. He too, wanted it to be alright of both parties, instead of just himself. Even if that would mean no contract... Then he at least knew the other was alright with the answer.

For Izumi however, he really would want it and was hoping to hear the answer.
He was glad to receive the answer and was overjoyed when he learned her answer was yes. He almost held out his hand for a high five but... Figured they wouldn't really know about that... His hand stopped halfway and would turn towards the large black dog and the contracts. He slowly was nodding to himself and went to sign it now he knew his friend was wanting to also.
guy64sm.png

When he had placed his name all the way below the contract, of course after reading it all in a quick moment.
It was after the moment he had sealed it that he made a final bow towards the large Canine before turning towards his blue friend and make the same bow. He was sure glad he had made a friend or two today and make a small look towards Hana, but she seemed to be busy with her canine... He wished he could have given her a hand or a high five for making it with her.
With all this and after a proper goodbye, Izumi set his journey towards home again.

wc. 504
[Topic left unless stopped]
[ Canine Contract signed.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the overload was pleased that they had signed the contract, it seemed that the deal had been done and the overload considered its words before eating the paper once more that they had signed, it was clear that they had managed to achieve something both students that day.

“You have signed the contract and completed the deal, now you must live with this choice, I expect you to both honour at the agreement that you have made. That is your promise to myself and the pack. You must see that and have the drive that is required to achieve the goals that you want to make”

It seemed that in that split second the overlord had left them, and it seemed they would be alone with the new pack signed. It seemed that for a few seconds that passed the whole thing had been a dream. The contract had been done and the work load had been shared around them it seemed clear that they had to move forward now from this day. Remembering what had been talked and what had been discussed it was obvious that they had managed to achieve a small thing but a long-lasting thing at the same time.

[Contracts Given]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back