Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The sweet smell of home [Requesting Entry]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
PZu2uBS.png

Finally, he was home as he stood in front of the gates he glanced at the massive symbol of the start of the country he had come to know and love. It held so many memories for him and it was something that he was happy to see. Hearing the steps beside him he allowed himself to turn to the huge turtle glancing up at it he let his hand come out and pet the arm of the contract that he had come to learn and love in the year that they had been away. He had become stronger and had grown to trust and understand each other.

“Finally, we are home LL Cool War, back to the place that everything started”

“Finally! Where is Yuki I want my hugs, and the walk made me hungry”

He allowed a smile to come to his lips as he looked at the ground for a split second before glancing back up, turning towards the turtle the smile on his face as he thought about the words that had been spoken and pondered the correct reply.

“Yuki will be hearing shortly, I will personally headset call my wife”

Missing her presence that soothed him he had been gone a year and it had been so long since they had been together he wondered how much had changed. He allowed his hand to come up to the side of his head and call for her before removing the headset and placing it back into his back pack. It was clear that everything was normal once more as himself and LL Cool War stood patiently to be greeted by someone. Watching people walking in and out of the gates it was finally time for him to enter the home. Much preparation would be needed to make sure everything was ready for when Kazuki finally joined them.

“Yuki should be here soon!”

“Indeed, my old friend”

His black robes swinging in the wind as the sword sheathed across his back he had changed during his time inside of Sand. For the better he hopped and waited to see if Yuki would finally come to greet him at the gates.

[Topic Entered]
[Requesting Entry to Leaf]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuki was running, she couldn’t remember the last time she had run this fast. She needed to see his face, the time that she had been waiting seemed like an eternity. The female could see the gate in the distance. Only a few steps separated them as an opposed to miles but even those few steps were still too far. Yuki reached the gates and saw him, his emerald hair caught the sunlight, his eyes were full of smiles he had changed physically since his absence, but it wasn’t a bad change he was flanked by a giant turtle, one that she could only assume to be Cool War, he had also changed in their time apart, considerably. Yuki ran into his arms holding him like she would never let him go, seemly forgetting the ache of her latest fight and ignore the words of the medical professionals to take it easy, they never shared moments like this the worlds eye was never something that they wanted to be drawn to them but at this point she didn’t care who saw them, he was home back to her where he belonged.

“Takeshi, I have missed you so much!" She shouted, tears starting to taint her green eyes though not from sorrow from joy. “Never do this to me again” She buried her face in his chest, taking a deep breath of his scent. At this moment nothing mattered to her, not the ANBU, not the village, nothing. Only him.

The Haku looked up at the face of her old friend, one that was as close to her as a child who was now towering over her. "LL. look how you have grown, doesn't look like you will be sitting on my lap again anytime soon," She pulled away from Takeshi and tried to get her arms around the turtles mass but failed miserably but the sentiment was still there.

[Topic Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki was running, she couldn’t remember the last time she had ran this fast. She needed to see his face, the time that she had been waiting seemed like an eternity. The female could see the gate in the distance. Only a few steps separated them as a opposed to miles but even those few steps were still too far. Yuki reached the gates and saw him, his emerald hair caught the sun light, his eyes were full of smiles he had changed physically since his absence, but it wasn’t a bad change he was flanked by a giant turtle, one that she could only assume to be Cool War, he had also changed in their time apart, considerably. Yuki ran into his arms holding him like she would never let him go, seemly forgetting the ache of her latest fight and ignore the words of the medical professionals to take it easy, they never shared moments like this the worlds eye was never something that they wanted drawn to them but at this point she didn’t care who saw them, he was home back with her where he belonged.

“Takeshi, I have missed you so much!” She shouted to him, tears starting to taint her green eyes though not from sorrow from joy. “Never do this to me again” She buried her face in his chest, taking a deep breath of his scent. At this moment nothing mattered to her, not the ANBU, not the village, nothing. Only him.

The Haku looked up to the familiar face of a friend, one that as a close to her as a child, now he stood towering over her, “LL. Look how you have grown, I don’t think that you will get sitting on my lap again anytime soon,” She pulled away from Takeshi and embraced the turtle. Her arms struggling to get around his newly found mass as they once did but the sentiment was still there.

[Topic Entered]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Lord Umashiashikabihikoji’s disappearance still plagues the village, despite the occasional reappearances his circumstances allow for. The platinum hair kunoichi utilizes the remainder of her free time to patrol the gates; the ruling of Hokage Yomi perfectly clear. In the distance a moss head phases into existence on the outskirts of the Phoenix Gates and trailing in the wake of the wanderer a massive creature. Curiously the medical chiefs oceanic gaze narrows, studying the entity prior to lurching forward from the roofing of the beacon of peace. The zephyrs stir the mane of the woman, her arms spreading outwards to increase the drag upon her frame, Mikasa inhales deeply to begin her technique of choice - Wind Release.

Spewing from the gaping maw of the kunoichi were violent winds aimed against the soil, slowing her descent until her leather boots were able to find a firm grip against the land below. Daintily her digits streak through hair, adjusting the damage done through the fall. To her surprise, the ANBU Captain streaks through the gate opening, as a normal individual should, embracing the moss head, halting them in their tracks. Never the least, her gaze fixates on the approaching pair as her arms begin to cross over one another, "Welcome to Konohagakure." she chirps in a dove tone, speaking more so towards the looming beast, as opposed to the shinobi; although who could blame the woman?

Piecing the information together, the woman would recall Yuki speaking of joining in union with the head of the Uchiha clan, and the performance currently on display points towards this being the said individual. "Perhaps it would best for me to leave you two to catch up?" she questions, smiling warmly at their act. "Tsukasa Mikasa, head of the medical branch." the chief introduces herself, nodding her head politely. "I take it Yuki-san will be taking up your request to allow entry."
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi hugged Yuki back at that moment in time, holding her close to him and finally feeling the warmth of his wife back in his arms. It had been to long for them as he listened to her speaking he knew full well that he had to make sure that he was quick about getting inside of the gates. Not wanting to keep himself outside of these gates for too long and wanting to be inside.

“I have missed you as well Yuki, I apologize but duty calls to me and I had to rush off”

Takeshi tried to explain the situation, but it seemed that LL Cool War was back to his old self, picking Yuki up in a hug and deciding to not let her go for a while, it seemed that she would be busy in this hug. It seemed that it was at the point that another person decided to join the topic. As he turned to the other person that spoke he let off a welcoming smile to them, it seemed that their had been a lot of changes that had happen right now.

“I am Uchiha Takeshi, the current serving Sennin of the ANBU Branch. Pleasure to meet you, I am sure that Yuki will be able to let me inside once LL Cool War puts her down. I will have to find you some time, I am sure that we can do some catching up.”

“But I missed her so much”

It seemed LL Cool War would not be letting this hug stop for a while and Takeshi would have to make his way inside of the village. It was clear that Takeshi had been busy of late and had done a lot since going but there was still more work to be done in perpetrating of the arrival of the Sand Ambassador.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She was going to make a comment about his sudden disappearance, but it seemed like all the anger and annoyance that she had built up for him in the time that he had gone melted away as soon as she saw that smile, it was the one this that would never change about him. It brought her right back to the first time he smiled at her all those years ago back in the academy her attention was brought back to the present as Yuki felt herself being lifted by the huge arms of turtle, it was an unusual feeling to be carried by Cool, she was so used to it being the other way around it was going to take a little bit of getting used to. She decided not to protest feeling more than safe in the arms of her old friend, her face beamed with joy finally having her family back. The Captain looked down when she heard Mikasa’s voice, Yuki peered over the turtle’s arm smiled, waving at her.

“It fine I will get him processed, I will also get him filled in. If I were you I’d also let Yomi know he’s back, if she is the last to know she will be less than impressed.” She called down to the Med Chief and turned back to the turtle that seemed not to have any intention of letting her down anytime soon. “You down there!” She shouted at a wondering Gate Guard, “This is the ANBU Sennin, he has returned home after a long mission to Sand please get him processed,” The Guard looked up confused but decided it was better off not asking questions from a woman that was being held by a 10-foot-tall turtle.

“Of course ma’am.” He looked at Takeshi “If would just follow me we will get everything in order.” He gestured to the male to follow him as he walked into a small hut at the threshold to the entrance of the village.

“I have missed you too War but I am going to have to do my job now or we are going to be stuck here for a long time,” She hoped to appeal to the turtle but even though he had grown he still seemed like the same old child that they had stumbled across on that summer afternoon which seemed so long ago now. “And I am sure that you are hungry and the longer we are stuck here the longer you must wait for a great, big, giant bowl of Ramen.” If she knew anything about him it would be that the quickest way to get him to do anything was by the promise of food.

[OOC: Allowing Takeshi Enterance]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Tenderly Mikasa presses the rim of her spectacles upwards, adjusting the grip against her features, "Understood, welcome home Uchiha Takeshi." she continues to speak with a gentle tone, eying the massive creature one final instance. Turning about, the medical chief presses the flat of her hand against her collar headset, "Inform Lady Yomi that she will be having a surprise guest visit." the kunoichi speaks loudly, sending a clear cut message that the Sennin would have to hasten his visit to the Hokage. Releasing the press down feature, her azure gaze fixates on the Phoenix Gate ivory walls, "I look forward to the catching up." a momentary lapse of words, "When you are well rested and attend to all your business affairs." the medical kunoichi not completely heartless.

Lifting her hand upwards, Mikasa waves it to and fro, dreading the descent to the perch upon the top of the gates. Allowing a sigh to escape her pursed lips, she begins her climb - teal chakra surrounds her leather boots and clasp tightly against the walls. Stairs were dreadful and she rather expend the chakra to allow the trek to be quicker in pace. Glancing over her shoulder, she closes a single eye to reveal an amethyst Sharingan transfixing from the oceanic deep blue optic. "An interesting creature." she murmurs, unable to identify the one labeled as 'LL Cool War' - regrettably Mikasa was not familiar with the reference to the famous Hashigaki star LL Cool Shinobi.

Never the least, she makes her to her post for the remainder of her day, before pulling the night shift at the Konohagakure Medical facilities. As of late, the medical-nins were overworked and required a reprieve to get a much desired night of rest. "Until we meet again." she murmurs aloud, to herself, before watching the pair disappear into the village.

[OOC: TLUS]​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to turn to the medical chief who was leaving, it seemed that they had a lot of work to be done. And they had a lot of situations to be doing, it was clear that she seems to be respectable and at least they could find common ground. Takeshi watched as she was walking away deciding to not leave things on a note of just silence he allowed himself to smile slightly.

“Just to let you know, I will have to catch up with you as well. It was a pleasure to meet you”

Takeshi allowed her to walk away at that moment in time, it was time that he reported in on the situation that he had managed to achieve over while on his visit in Sand. He knew full well that the situation had changed and he was well aware that he was needed.

“LL Cool War, take Yuki we need to go and report into Hokage. It’s clear that a lot has changed during my absence, and I wanna make sure everything is in order with the branch. Let us go”

Takeshi allowed himself to turn as he entered into the village of leaf. It was clear that he had work to do. Though probably Yomi did not expect herself to be carried into the village with LL Cool War taking her inside of the village at that time.

[Topic Left]
[Village Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku knew that she has little to no choice other than to let herself be carried away with the turtle and her husband, so she put up no resistance, she waved goodbye to the Med Chief as she left the gates.

“Yes, if you don’t you will be in for a world of trouble,” Yuki spoke in a soft and jovial tone as the turtle carried her away with them, she rather enjoyed this ride, it was something that she could get used to. Although given LL Cool War’s new size was started to wonder if there were going to have to both widen and heighten the door back at the mansion, she smiled the thought of ruining the foreman’s day. It not that she hated the staff at the Uchiha household, just whatever she could do to make their lives a little more inconvenient she was a little game that she liked to play with them. “Ok then War, off we go,”

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back