Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Things I've Learned(PM to enter if you'd like)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic entered as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri
452b37a7-e3c1-4f8c-8c4f-339bcd2fe2ca_zps785aad85.jpg
"This is audio log #NS0025. I'm currently on what is now my favorite nightly rooftop training spot, wearing the same training attire as before. Doing what has started to become something like a ritual, I stroke an incense stick on the ground to light it before tossing it like a senbon to a crack that held others from nights before. I'm going to set this recorder in another corner of the before I start, then I'll smooth into my... what was that?"
Three people dressed in traditional black ninja outfit leap over the ledge on the far side of the rooftop. It would seem to Yuri that they had been hanging there, laying in wait. They approach the young woman and stop at around ten feet from her. They weren't holding any weapons in there hands seemingly. The woman drops the devise in her hand to her feet then slides it to the corner nearest to her. One of the ninja draws out a metal marble and strikes the devise to a precise toss, causing the recorder to lose a few pieces. They weren't as unarmed as she thought. Yuri than takes a standard fighting-stance, raising her fist in front of her. The ninja in the center of the threesome shakes his head, then takes a stance all too familiar to her. It then occurred to her what this encounter was all about.

Yuri would open and relax her hands and extend her finger tips toward her targets, then extend her foot forward a bit. Her heeled shoes would alter the foot position though. The group of disguised fighters, having the same stance as the young woman, spread out to surround her. The one directly in front would start by inch forward, his attack would a left-hand back knuckle flick to face, a right palm strike to the lower rib, and a standing right foot sweep to the left leg chased with a double forearm push to aid in the sweep effort. This being a style she knew, a style she was taught and had practiced, she foresaw the combination after the first move. Yuri would block the first strike with the matching wrist and grab the forearm of the palm strike. The opponent struggled for control but didn't realize the flaw in committing to that combination. By even lifting the leg for the sweep he lost control of balance, and finds himself spiraling uncontrollably due to a foot sweep and leverage with the arms.

She had been to focused on her first opponent to notice a step-in side kick to her lower back. The force takes her off her feet sending her about five feet from where she stood. She groans a little in pain after an ukemi, rolling upon falling to reduce vulnerability. She finds her swiftly pursued not the less by the two ninja that remained standing. The one closer to her would launch a right forward thrust kick to her face but would have his leg caught. As she rose up, she send the captured opponent into a backward somersault. Yuri intended to capitalize on this clear shot to strike him in mid flip but detects the advance of the third enemy with a right-side aerial cartwheel sidekick. The woman sways away and to her left to evade, allowing the second ninja to land safely on his feet. Ninja #3 continues the assault with a left spin and a right overhead kick. This would be counter by the woman dropping to the ground on her right-side and sending a thrusting her foot into the planted leg of the third ninja. Two thuds would echo through the night at that at point, the first being the sound of the recently swept man hitting the ground, the second being the sound of a heavy punt kick to the grounded woman's back by second ninja drawing a pain-filled "AAaaahh".

From here #2 grabs the woman's left ankle with both hands and starts to drag her. Still reeling from the second hit, the woman wiggle aimlessly for a bit before resisting effectively. Pulling her leg in as to draw herself closer, she grabs her captor by the back of his neck and kicks the left knee with her right foot. Though #2 lost his footing, his grip holds strong, allowing #1 to freedom to try a high-flying ground pound. Foreseeing no way to free herself in time, see grips the #2's nostrils by her finger tips in and pulls the ninja into the path of the blow. Though she succeed in her efforts, she still be winded from the recoil of having one ninja jump on another on top of her. But, she was freed from the grapple and from the looks of it, #2 would be out of this fight for a while.

The first wouldn't let this stop him though for even while the KO'ed ninja rested atop of Yuri, he would proceed to stomp at her. For a while, all she could think to do was guard with her arms as she struggled to work her legs from under the limp body. Finally after several kicks and stomps, she focuses more on her attacker and would the grasp the bottom of his foot and with her other hand, clinch a set of nerves in an unusual sequence along his calf. #1 would "AAAHHAAAHAHAAA..." in to the night as he immediately drops to the ground a clinch his leg. Now finding the time to get up, she stands before the third ninja that seemed to struggle to stand due to the ankle shot he received. Then, they both would hear, "HALT!"

[To be continued...]
[Pictures coming soon hopefully]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The voice would seem to come from the right side of the woman toward the far edge of the roof. A top a slightly higher section of the roof stood a man with his arms folded over his chest. He was a well dress older looking man appearing to be in his fifties possible. His attire: Black dress shoes, blue dress slacks with a matching vest, white button-up shirt, black tie, and a blue and black suit hat. It was unknown just when and for how long this man had shared the same rooftop. He possessed a physic that appeared to be at the peak of physical perfect in a combative sense. The expression he wore on his face was undeniably serious, maybe even anger. As the woman's gaze befell upon him, she would immediately bow, dropping to her hands and knees with her face lowered to the ground. Her remaining opponent would do the same as Yuri.

The older man then hopped down from the platform-like part of the roof he was on and walked over to the woman that was showing respect. While the two fighters kept their face to the ground, they would only hear several foot steps of new comers arrive. He would down his arms by his side before he began pacing around the woman and addressing her. "Ada,... or is it Yuri still? How long has it been,... since you were given your mission?... How many months has it been,... since you last reported back?... Long enough to slack in your training I see. Why, if I didn't know any better,... I would believe that you where abandoning your mission,... your clan,... your supposed namesake." In the time of the speech, he would have walking around the woman twice. Yet, in front of her now he would continue. "Have you accepted you place as a street rat? Given up trying to earn the Madazuchi name? As you should. Yet,... now you remain a waste of my wife's mercy, and a reminder of her broken heart, by failing to bring in our true child's killer."

The woman remained kneeling, daring not to respond to her elder who declared in other words to be her adoptive father. His tunes were harsh, intending insult. What he intended to wasn't hidden or new to the young woman it seemed. He turned and walked away toward the platform again slowly but spoke further. "You should have been the heir to the secrets of the fist, and even to my name. And perhaps you still can, if you can prove your worth. Stand and view your opposition for the place that you once sought."

The woman would do as she was told by raising to her feet. Taking in the newcomers, her sorrowful eyes shift to that of concern. In her presence were 4 men, neither one was the man that just spoke. Instead stood 2 ninja behind two other more defined men. The one on the left was a male reaching 6'3" and caring much bulk. He wore baggy leather pants tucked into combat boots, and beyond that, simply a hockey mask. To the right stand a man dressed in business attire, a white button-up shirt a standard navy blue suit that might as well should have been black at this time of night. He had a cane set in front of himself as well.
The well dressed one with silver hair stepped forward to speak to Yuri, "Ahhh Ada, it HAS been so long, too long even. Do you remember me, Jet?! And this, is Shibumi, who I'm sure will allow Ada and I some alone time." In the moment to follow, the man in the hockey mask looked at the silver haired man calling him Jet and turn to leap over the ledge behind them and out of view. The woman look around and then focused on Jet. "Not dropping all of your numbers I see." Jet hopped down from his platform in the same manner Mr. Madazuchi did, and began to remove his jacket. "Hmhmhmhm, like old times, like when we were kids remember? Though, I never really needed it then. And with that display of yours earlier, I doubt I'd need it now if I were the type to rely on aid." The woman would take notice that by this time, the fallen opponent that had been writhing of the pain in his leg from the first bout was slowly recovering to a standing position. "I'm not the same as I was back then, but you'll find that out the hard way."

Jamming his cane into the flooring of the rooftop, Jet hung his jacket on it, rolling up his sleeves to follow. "Hohohooo, you graduated to tough talking... You know, to be honest, back then I only hit you like I did because I liked you. You've filled out rather nicely since then. From street rat to supple rack. Look, let's not do this huh? Let's just pretend I "killed" you, you lay low for a few more years until I inherit the title of Master, and you and I can get married. Of course, we'd have to seal the deal here. How about it?" She stood in nervous silence, seemingly weighting her options for a time. Then without a word, Yuri performs a simple kada and dons the fighting stance from before. "Shame, I thought we had something special. Well, I'll have to take what I get, I guess. So tell me, you've popped your cherry yet?" Jet adopts the same stance as Yuri does, but then lifts his right hand to face level and then massages his right forearm. In an attempt to intimidate in the best way she could think of at the moment, she'd refer to her former profession, "...The victim was a silver haired male in his mid twenties,..*nervous breath*... The time was approximately 2:15 am... *mean sneer* He was found on a rooftop in the Pearl Tenements, with a 2 inch heel broken off in his Adam's Apple, and another broken off in his anal cavity."

Jet didn't to take a liking to this, a sliver of fear began to show. He look intensely at the former CSI worker. "I've got this, no interference." At this moment his right fore began to tremble fiercely as his fingers lock in an open position. One ninja would remove the K.O'ed ninja from the fight area and the remaining three would back up as well.

[Adding some pics later.]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The situation was very bleak for the young woman, yet Yuri would strafe around to the left slowly, mirroring the opponent named Jet. Yuri's eyes would shift from left to right, taking note of the by-standing ninjas that seemed to not be moving to fight. It seem that both fighter knew well that death could come in one stroke for each person displayed great focus in their eyes. The woman exhaled to relax her nerves a bit with a blink, found herself in breathing distance of Jet, for his left palm-down, spear-hand had been evaded on the inside. But Jet seemed prepared and followed with a right round-house kick which too missed it's target, Yuri having crouched under his leg to do so. In his vulnerable area, Yuri twisted her body to perform a turning low sweep with her left leg, but it would not be so. In one singular motion the man managed do a counter-clockwise hop switch to not only avoid the woman's technique, but to prepare and retaliate with a left-ax kick that met with the woman's forearms and the top of Yuri's head.

The young hostess felt quite a sting, given that most of the kick partly connected. She next move would be to remove Jet's to prevent it from keeping her pinned. She just so happened to be in the motion of tossing his leg to her left to expose his backside while he was in the process of striking at her with his right hand that was acting rather strangely. With success he was spun away, allowing Yuri to land a unorthodox handstand scorpion kick on the back of her enemies head. Although struck, Jet wasn't dazed and proceeded to strike back with a left horse kick. Yuri was able to ground her feet in time to grab his ankle with her left hand and move guide his leg inside, push down on it with her right hand, and use a outward foot sweep with her right foot. Jet manages to stop his descent with his left hand hitting the ground, firmly planting himself. But when Yuri take the obvious advantageous action of lifting his left leg to deliver a heavy kick to his head, he touched her right thigh as it struck him, seemingly trying to defend with his right hand. The power of the blow would propel his up ward enough to land on his knees on and fall flat.

Yuri stands proud but for a moment, as she looks about. The ninjas hold their ground, watching a Jet forces his way up. Blood trickles from from his nose and as he works to a stand his spits out more. Upon turning around to face Yuri, Jet grins to her and silently goes back into his stance. The two fighters square again, shifting slowly toward each other. "Hope you enjoyed that." Jet states. Nearly three seconds would pass before Yuri attempts to aggress Jet, feinting with a left back-fist to hide a right palm strike aimed at his chest. But as she moves to deliver the strike, her right leg buckles, throwing off her balance and allowing Jet to drop a downward right kick on to the left side of Yuri's neck and shoulder. Such a blow sent her slamming into the ground.

"Oops, hmhm. Gotcha b@%#h!" Jet taunts as Yuri struggles to stand, groaning as she holds her head where it connected to the ground. Shaking her head, Yuri slowly gets back into stance. Jet swiftly starts for a double kick leading off with his right leg. Yuri would predict his first to be a feint and move to mirror his move with an actual kick with her left leg. However, yet again Yuri feels her right leg twitch and suddenly sway on it's own accord, canceling her kick. Falling over, she catches herself against the ground only to receive a sickening thud of a scoop kick to the left of her rib cage from Jet. The impact was strong enough to force out a "GAAA" and lift her slightly into a stagger, sending her back a few feet. The young woman would find herself caught by one of the other ninjas, only to be push forward and given a front kick to her back. To complete this unfair juggle combo, Jet would unleash a step in side kick to Yuri gut, driving the wind out of her. Rather than being push back, the hit causes her to fold over. As she falls to her knees barking for air, she suddenly sees that any chances of her walking out of this alive were fleeting quickly.

"Heeeey, I didn't tell him to do that. Well, you can't help what some people will do. But hey, it was over anyway. Why? The Beating Wing of the Sparrow. A technique I made. From the moment I touched your leg with the technique on my right hand, I was able to force muscle spasms in the area I touched." Yuri would watch Jet, still nearly breathless as she felt her leg trying to move to whichever direct he waved his right hand. With the odd now revealed to the one Jet called Ada, how could the woman survive this? There had to a way out.... right?

[To be concluded...]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back