Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Throne Sits Empty (Open)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toraono Kuro had hidden his beloved family members all over the world in places even he did not know. Once he lost his Rikudo Sage abilities he had no way to maintain himself in multiple points any longer and with that a vast amount of power and sustained surveillance was lost for Sunagakure. The chosen successor from the Fox tribe had failed and the power granted to her by Kuro's former curse was now resealed within the Throne of Bone. The Toraono Clan and its affiliated beast tribes needed a true leader. Kuro could no longer be that leader his blood curse power was sealed within the throne and could not be reclaimed. That was not a worry for Kuro however. His only worry was what would happen if the clan had no one strong enough to lead it. With a resigned hand Kuro drew up a letter and had it copied by a nearby somewhat sleepy scribe from the Fox tribe who could not understand why Kuro seemed so familiar and so authoritative. Maybe it was just the way that he moved about like he owned the place or the certainty of his actions regardless the young scribe did as he was asked and with thirty copies of Kuro's message sent them by dispatch to the heart of Sunagakure and to various individuals that Kuro recognized as being capable of wielding and withstanding the Blood Curse of the Toraono Clan.

Dispatches were sent to Senju Kazuki, the Byakko Clan, the remaining Toraono Clan tribesmen, Lady Samejima Naoki, and Sousuke

The letter read as follows:

To my friends and Kindred,
I deeply regret that my chosen successor Azusa was not capable of maintaining the blood ties and power of the Toraono Clan. Due to my rites of succession having been passed on the Throne of Bone now sits empty and the lands of Sunagakure now reside without the fealty of an oath-bound sacred guardian. Sunagakure requires a Guardian. Whatever the title it is required and if it does not receive one the lands will suffer. As such I would like to discuss possible replacements for succession. I wish an open discussion with those strong enough to bear the curse of the land and its power in return. I would not ask my little brother Sousuke to do this but he must be part of the process due to his special alignment with Sunagakure.

Sincerely,
Toraono Kuro

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the Suna Districts, close to the edge between what remained of the Underground and what laid above, sat a tall ebony skinned individual. He was on the rooftop of his lover’s apartment complex, a place she often used for training as well, his leg crossed over his left stump. The young male had his eyes closed in a meditative trance as he absorbed the heat of the midday sun as a way of trying to clear his thoughts. His face was turned to the rays of the sun as his long silver hair, now far longer than he had ever grown it, pooled behind him. Both hands were pressed against the ground to hold his body aloft to make up for the imbalance of his missing limb, but in one of them was a crumpled letter.

Thoughts swirled around in the mind he tried to clear. His heart raced at the very notion that he would even be considered to enter this meeting considering his…limitations. It was because of that one glaring weakness was he out here in the noon sun trying to sort out the answer if he should go or not. His honor told him yes, while his wounded pride begged him to have mercy.

Go,” spoke the voice of his demon, How long have you sat back, training to make up for your missing strength? The Toraono need you, Michino. Even if it doesn’t fall to you to carry the clan, you need to be there to show support. Besides…you’ve come far in your ninjutsu control now. I’m sure you cou-

The creature went suddenly silent as the young male made a single hand seal to mute the creature. Slowly tilting his head away from the sun and opening his eyes, his purple irises stared at the stump that was all that remained of his left leg. He idlely grabbed his thigh and stroked his hand down to where his knee used to be. There was nothing. No ghost pain, no sensation of what used to be…just blank. When his father removed the leg with that damnable sword, the man took a piece of his soul with it. Apparently it’s why his brother, Tama, was unable to attach a prosthetic. Yet, after a month of grief and a loud argument with Toushin, the Toraono continued to train his body in every way he could. To make his people as proud as they once were, to return the respect they once held, and stand up - even on one leg - when danger reared its head at Sunagakure…his ideals forced him to continue despite being well into an early retirement.
Michino could feel Owari pushing against his seal.

…fine. I will go, if to show my support if nothing else. We can’t let our people fall into ruin, can we?

Reaching to his left side the Toraono gripped his walking stick tightly. It was a root from a tree in the Godsfall that had been whittled down into a staff. Where his brother had found it, Michino hadn’t the slightest clue, but he was forever thankful for it. It took to chakra like nothing else and basically acted as his missing leg. Gathering his one good limb under him, and positioning the staff just so, he was able to stand up with a simple burst of chakra. Nearly as fast as someone with two good legs the young Toraono hopped over and through the window leading to the roof and back into the apartment. He landed with a roll and was back up on his leg, hopping towards the bedroom where he knew the writing desk would be.

After several hours of carefully considering how he would pen the letter to a man he often saw as the greatest of his clan, Michino sealed the letter with a chakra seal and went to the bedroom window. Opening it slowly he slipped out onto the balcony outside and gathered his chakra to deliver the letter himself to those at the Toraono Dojo.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
A lot of things had happened and Kazuki had went dark. Communications with the outside world were completely shut and he was oblivious to everything that was happening. Barely surviving the encounter with the Sovereign ranked as Number 1, the Senju Overlord went to lick his wounds and recover. Unfortunately, with such extensive injuries, Reaper's recovery was painfully slow and several months passed as he went from a barely functional humanoid to a completely recovered Occult Sennin. After emerging from nourishing shadows, the Deep Court Hybrid was approached by a courier carrying a letter from Toraono Kuro, the former Boarder Sennin that had went deep into the desert. Apparently, the leader of the Toraono Clan had returned and was aiming to gather a few people to discuss the future of his clan and of Sunagakure. Kazuki had been one of those individuals invited to this informal gathering. Dismissing the courier, the Senju Overlord burned the letter and exited the Senju Compound that comprised the entire western wing of the Toraono Dojo. Along the way, the Occult Sennin was greeted by several clansmen, surprised to see their leader up and walking, after such a long absence. The time to be seen and to take action was now. The Deep Court Hybrid's deathly cold aura was as a strong as ever and the ambient shadows gained new life and their master returned. Death was upon us all. And he was awoken now.​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Naokiiiii!"

The shrill voice of her aunt woke her from a not-so-restful slumber, and the now twenty-something woman curled back into her covers like a child on a Saturday morning. After much badgering and nudging, the woman's aunt finally got her out of bed and into something suitable to discuss morning topics in. Naoki sleepily rubbed the debris out of her eyes, as they did still irritate her despite not really needing to open them, and munched on the rice-and-egg breakfast her aunt had prepared. She had recently gotten her Chuunin certification, and had been taking it easy for a little while, hence her lack of early morning training shenanigans. "Oh and Nao-chan, this came in the mail for you."

Naoki paid it little mind, as she wasn't actively waiting for any sort of document to come in to reinstate her status as a shinobi of Sunagakure, but listened nonetheless as her aunt read the sender: Toraono Kuro.

She jolted up from the table, eyes wide open now. The sightless, pastel-colored pupils somehow accentuated the state of shock she was in. Kuro-dono... I haven't heard from him in ages! And a letter? Is it something important? "Certainly perked you up didn't it? Sit back down girl, you can't read it anyway." The pointed remark caused Naoki to come back from her jumbled mind-ramblings, and she righted the chair she had pushed to the ground when she got up. Grumbling a little, she sat in the seat munching on her breakfast, a worried expression still on her face.
[lb][/lb]
Toraono Kuro said:
To my friends and Kindred,
I deeply regret that my chosen successor Azusa was not capable of maintaining the blood ties and power of the Toraono Clan. Due to my rites of succession having been passed on the Throne of Bone now sits empty and the lands of Sunagakure now reside without the fealty of an oath-bound sacred guardian. Sunagakure requires a Guardian. Whatever the title it is required and if it does not receive one the lands will suffer. As such I would like to discuss possible replacements for succession. I wish an open discussion with those strong enough to bear the curse of the land and its power in return. I would not ask my little brother Sousuke to do this but he must be part of the process due to his special alignment with Sunagakure.

Sincerely,
Toraono Kuro
[lb][/lb]
"Well now, would you look at that! You of all people being invited to an important talk like this... Your parents will be so proud." The initial joking demeanor that her aunt wore had dampened as she read the letter out, and she now bore a somewhat wistful look on her youthful face. Naoki herself could scarcely believe her ears. Breakfast long finished, she slumped onto the table and wondered what she should do in response. "Oriza-san, I can't go to a talk like that. It's going to be full of important people, and I just recently became a chuunin, barely even fit to accompany the Sennin himself into battle... Let alone this." The future of the clan... I didn't even know this had been happening. Whatever the case, I need to figure out what I would even need to know to go to this sort of event.

"Well you can't exactly refuse the summons. I'll write up a reply for you, and send a letter to your parents too. Go see if you can't find something suitable to wear--your usual rags aren't going to give the family a very good impression of you now, are they?"
Naoki snorted. "'Go see' she says to the blind girl. How'm I supposed to be able to coordinate anything? Can't I just wear one of your kimonos?"
"Don't test me, child. You're taller than I am by at least a meter, and far bulkier. Go talk to some of those friends of yours, surely you have at least one female friend among those brutes?"

Naoki stuck her tongue out (which earned her a flick on her forehead), and began to make her way outside. "Not before you do your chores!"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Infamous-Iron-Man.jpg

A summons was given, and the Lord Steward answered. He knew of the retirement of Azusa which evidently came as a shock to Kuro. There was nothing that could be done about that. Sousuke was not going to be given the title of Guardian, not that he wanted it. He had served as Guardian Protectorate of the Realm during the absence of a Sunahoshi. Now that there was one, the Lord Steward had dropped that title. Still though words had power, and so did titles. Sousuke was curious as to what discussions were going to be had at this meeting. More importantly he was very interested in those attending.

The metallic man appeared promptly with little to no down time. It had been quite some time he had been in these halls. As he made his way throughout the halls he would pause for a moment and watch old memories unfold in his mind's eye. He had spent much time here training under the tutelage of the Lady Azame to become a trained fighter. He had been trained the ways of the blade by her. He had brought his armours here to be tested time and time again. Each time he had learned something new about himself. The Steward had come to learn that he had a broken soul that was in part repaired by the dead soul of Kuro's deceased baby brother. Sousuke had made peace with that. Today he walked through the halls cast in metal, but with a strong heart and even stronger yet a complete soul. The latter did not come without a cost, and that was something not spoken of unto the many. Not yet at least. The Lord Steward did not visit his own misery upon others.

The cloaked metallic man would appear at the Throne of Bone without ceremony. He stood there still as a statue as he looked at the Throne of Bone. It was an old seat of power, it was considered by some to be useless. It was considered by others something dead and forgotten, yet here it was. The Throne of Bone still stood but not without the marks of time upon it. Slowly but surely others would emerge including Michino, Kazuki, and Naoki. The Lord Steward made motion for Naoki or Michino to join him.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The remaining family gathered, Kuro would step from behind the Throne his face still distinctly the same but his body had changed immeasurably. Where once he looked like a human tiger he now resembled a massive hulking lion. Dark chakra radiated from his body in ways that only his natural demon form could, six demon orbs took position around the center of his now massive chest. Kuro had been through so very much yet still he smiled to see friends and family. A fleeting lightning sense told him that one of the Oushi-Ouja kin was nearing their location. This also made Kuro smile as he had not felt their presence in some time. Sousuke had changed and it seemed for the better, he was no longer the vessel it seemed which was bittersweet but despite it all he would always be Kuro's baby brother. Their mother's had assured that. As Kuro focused upon Kazuki he noticed the growth of power within him as well. It seemed that Kazuki and Kuro were now on almost the same wavelength although Kuro had not taken time to learn the power of shadow he was certain Kazuki could see his newly undying state.

"Greetings to my remaining family, it is good to see you all, and even better to know that you are all reaching beyond yourselves. Lord Sousuke will be here to adjudicate this meeting of minds as I ask for your help to seek out a new lord for the Toraono Clan. My original successor was apparently incapable of fealty to the land and has been rejected, much to my dismay. So I ask you all for suggestions and leads on who should be chosen to fill this seat of power. There may be a couple more guests arriving but this conversation will not be a short one so let us begin."<i></i>

Kuro waved a scarred hand and his dark chakra activated a seal as ancient as the sands themselves bringing forth a orb of power created during the time of the true Ancients. Kazuki would easily recognize the orb as a non elemental memory transfer device. It was extensively larger than any Sousuke had studied as well. Sigils both ancient, demon, and runic terran briefly surged about the orb as Kuro set it to rest upon the 'Throne of Bone'.

With the records of the Clans as recorded by the land were set aside Kuro went to sit before his honored guests. Before he had hidden the members of his family that could be used against him by the Sovereign Kuro had a hidden private-kitchen. Sending a signal to Dr. Daibatsu Kuro was relieved to find the kitchen was still sealed and untouched.

"Is anyone hungry?, If so, I am still a capable cook."<i></i>

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When the messenger had delivered the message to Storm Lord Oushi-Ouja, the elderly giant had wasted no time in giving his own summons to the clan's heir. Many thought they Oushi-Ouja were demi-gods of youth, strength and vitality, and this was not far from the truth. However, when one's life bore the trials and tribulations as it did to he who bore the title of Storm Lord, one found that even the vitality of Oushi-Ouja himself could not forever fend off the ravages of time. Thus, it was with a slow pace that Lord Nabushin and Lady Suzume of the Oushi-Ouja eventually made their way towards the gathering, as requested by Lord Kuro.

Both of the Ox clan were garbs in the formal robes of his position, swaddled in loose black, green and purple cloth that bore stylized depictions of lightning streaking across their surface, with the symbol of the Oushi-Ouja emblazoned upon their back. Much to the chagrin of Suzume, her Lord's measured pace delayed their arrival until a few minutes past the designated hour. She knew he was old and his health was not what it once was, but she had seen his speed before. If he wished it, he cold have made his way around the village thrice over in less time than it took them to arrive.

With a resounding thud, the door to the chambers swung open and inside stepped a mountain of a man. His height compared and possibly even overtook that of the Lord Kuro himself, and while white streaked his hair and line of age creased around his jade green eyes he continued to emanate an aura of authority and vitality. These same traits could not be given to the much smaller woman that stood beside him. She did not appear old, but for those who had been familiar with the aspiring Storm Lord, she was looking more frail than she ever had. She stood straight and walked beside the monolith, whose's great horns occasionally sparked traces of jade lightning between them, but the two could not look much different.

"You would be in the kitchens all day, friend. Surely you did not give summons just to win favor by filling our bellies." The Storm Lord's voice was as large as he was but he spoke it with a sow and gentle cadence. He continued to slowly make his way towards Toraono Kuro, crossing the distance rather quickly, with his long slow steps. As he stepped up to the man, he reached out a thick arm to shake his host's hand. "It has been too long, Lord Kuro." If he took it, Kuro would be given a handshake firm enough to crush a lesser man's palm to dust, along with a genuinely pleased grin.

Following in her Lord's shadow, Suzume gave Lord Kuro a deep bow of respect, unsure of exactly what to say in this situation. Apparent on her face as it was, her energy had been almost completely sapped the past few weeks, and she could not manage the mental energies enough to speak anything aside from a reverent "Lord Toraono Kuro," as she bowed. As she raised her head, she could not keep herself from looking around the area as the two giants spoke. There were not many people here yet, but she did not recognize many faces. One she presumed to be the Lord Steward, bound up in another of his advanced armors. The other was much more familiar, and it elicited an embarrassed smile from the small Oushi-Ouja as she gave the only other female present a nod of acknowledgement.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The wind rushed past Michino’s ebony flesh as he used masterful control over chakra to grab at the air around him. He was flying through the air, in a fashion, coming to touch down on a roof. His lone bare right foot barely tapped the surface before another explosion of chakra sent the seven foot tall bulky male sailing back through the open desert air. A rare smile was on his face for the first time in ages as his large purple irises scanned around for his next landing spot. It had been ages since he had last spoken to Uncle Kuro, running up to over literal years. He had changed quite a bit since the last time the two had interacted. He could control his demon Owari, and even summon her from inside of himself to interact with the world around them. However, after accomplishing such a feat, he had also lost his left leg from the knee down, entirely, to the point that there was no fixing it. Yet despite how depressed Michino had been at his injury and forced early retirement as a soldier, the young man was starting to finally overcome his weakness.

His eyes finally caught the entrance to the Dojo after a few more hops. Carefully he strengthened his chakra to grab at the winds and slow his descent into a soft landing. Yet despite how hard he exerted the energy, he had done so just a tad too late and his body flew hard into the dunes beside the Dojo following a plume of sand shortly after.

He was getting better.

A few quick hops, as his walking stick was next to useless in sand without using way more chakra than he’d like, his foot touched the supernaturally cool marble floors of his old home. Following his near silent footstep was a not-so-quiet clack from his walking staff. With sheer upper body strength alone he used the staff to function as he second leg before taking another step forward with his fleshy foot. After nearly a year and a half of constant practice and training he was moving about at the speed of a normal walking person, but instead of actually walking it was more like a half-hop every other step. Placing his letter before the receptionist he was immediately lead back towards the throne room.

This was a room he had rarely attended except in the presence of certain weddings and celebrations. Last time he had been here he was a child, and now as an adult he felt a little overwhelmed. Yet as he hopped his way inside his scanning eyes caught at least one familiar presence; the Steward. Without any hesitation the youth, in a single jump, landed quietly beside his mentor and placed a hand on his shoulder to tell him how glad he was to see him after so long, but, before he could even start his sentence he felt something…off about Sousuke. Michino couldn’t exactly put his finger on it but the man felt…less man. Before he could begin questioning the gentleman who had been like a father to him, Toraono Kuro stepped out from behind the Throne of Bone, greeted them all, and offered food. The young man hadn’t actually eaten yet today, having fasted past his first meal as usual, and was far more ravenous than he cared to admit. With a concerned look towards Sousuke first, Michino turned towards Kuro with a clack of his staff, and waited his turn to shake the man’s hand with far less force, but with just as much respect.

I would personally love to eat. I don’t think you’ve cooked me food in well over five years at least. It has been so very long my Uncle, I truly wish we could have all reunited under better circumstances…I had no idea the clan was suffering so as I recovered…

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
Kazuki arrived at the Throne of Bone, the ancestral seat of Sunagakure's Guardian. Kuro was the last man holding that mantle, before passing it down to a certain lady that had disgraced the position and the village, as far as the Senju Overlord understood it. Reaper wasn't the only one invited, thank Zabucho, but of all the people flocking, he only knew two. Kuro himself and the former Kazekage, and fellow Wind, Takahashi Sousuke. While the Deep Court Hybrid had been forced to retreat and hide to recover from his wounds, a lot had happened. While he was still virtually identical to before, both the Toraono Warlord and the Takahashi Highlord were vastly different. There was a new level of darkness inside the former Boarder Sennin, one that almost matched Kazuki's. Fortunately, he wasn't at that level yet, so he could still be saved. Sousuke, on the other hand, seemed more machine than ever. An infamous iron man, if you will. The rest of the people gathered there, the Senju Overlord didn't know, so he would reserve his judgment for a posterior moment.

"You are different Takahashi Sousuke. What has happened in my absence?" the White Wolf would inquire without approaching the former leader of Sunagakure. The Occult Sennin had reversed a spot for himself near a corner and he opted to stay there and stand vigilant. After all, his job was to be the monster in the dark, watching everyone and that everyone feared and, in turn, kept the wheels turning. "Greetings to my remaining family, it is good to see you all, and even better to know that you are all reaching beyond yourselves. Lord Sousuke will be here to adjudicate this meeting of minds as I ask for your help to seek out a new lord for the Toraono Clan. My original successor was apparently incapable of fealty to the land and has been rejected, much to my dismay. So I ask you all for suggestions and leads on who should be chosen to fill this seat of power. There may be a couple more guests arriving but this conversation will not be a short one so let us begin."</GLOW><i></i>

<GLOW glow="darkred">"Perhaps why not reclaim what was once yours? Why not reclaim the guardianship you have held for so long? You are different as well Toraono Kuro. I appreciate the invitation and I will have to decline the food offering. I will insist though, why not reclaim what I believe is rightfully yours?" Kazuki's voice remained steady while he spoke, the tone quite calm. He would take a step forward, perhaps shedding some light upon himself and revealing who was speaking with such apparent familiarity. They would see a silvery, short haired man, with quite a sickly pale completion. He wore a black and gray robe with silvery trimmings and an open colar, along with a large, red, flowing toga drapped around his body and across his chest. Black combat boots and black pants finished his choice of clothing. The opening of his robe allowed a partial view of a crimson tattoo, a bleeding tree stabbed by a sword. "For that may not know who I am, my name is Senju Kazuki, Overlord of the Senju clan, battle brothers to the Toroano Clan. I am Sunagakure's Ranger Lord, Occult Sennin and Diplomat to the Fire Country. I am also Death and I not entirely human, being partly Ancient, of the Deep Court variety." With the introductions done, Reaper would step back once again, allowing the familiar shadows to partially hide him from sight.[lb2][/lb2][MFT - 595]​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Michino was the first to answer Sousuke's call. The young Toraono would join Sousuke and placed his hand on his shoulder. Sousuke would turn his head and nod at Michino. He sensed the unease and the concern present in the young man, that much was evident in the look. The Steward gave the young man a more assuring second nod. There was nothing to be concerned about. Clearly it would seem that Tama had not shared any of the events that happened in the Takahashi Household with Michino. That much was certain, and in that Sousuke was glad. Very few people knew what occurred, and Sousuke had yet to figure out how to delicately put the situation that he had experienced. Most would perhaps see the situation as some great tragedy, and to an extent it was. There was a strange boon formed from this experience, so something was given but something was also taken. Suzume had appeared with Nabushin who was speaking with Kuro. The Steward would incline his head at Suzume in the form of a greeting to her.

"I am not hungry, but don't let me stop you from cooking. It was something you were good at in times past, I suspect you are still ... more than capable of being a good chef."<i></i> Sousuke would speak. His voice contained mirth in it, as a small chuckle emanated from the Steward after he finished his statement. Laughter and the Steward were two things that seemed truly incapable of being in the same place. The Steward listened to Kuro and made a proposition. "On the political matter of a successor? If you're incapable of taking up the mantle once more, then I propose you work with a duo or a triumvirate of individuals. Many hands make light work."<i></i>

After Sousuke had made his suggestion, he would find himself being approached by the Senju Overlord. "Lord Death."<i></i> He answered referring to his title as a Rider. Sousuke did have the title of Pestilence, as he too was one of the four Winds. Kazuki would then make an inquiry as to Sousuke's current state of being. No answer was immediately given. "Indeed."<i></i> He would answer at first. The follow up question? That could be answered in more than one way. There was a way to handle this with social tact, and that is indeed what Sousuke would do. He pulled back the hood of his cloak, he did not answer immediately either. "Oh the usual."<i></i> He stated at first, there was a small pause. He continued, " Personal struggles of various sorts. Confrontation with demons. Old enemies seem to be cropping up as ... nothing truly remains dead. Oh. The basement of my house got damaged. That was unpleasant."<i></i> There was clearly a sense of disdain that the basement was damaged. It would seem that Sousuke was capable of being more expressive since the last time Kazuki had seen him. The voice coming out was clearly Sousuke's but it carried about it a certain weight that had been seemingly absent for far too long.

"Lady Suzume, come forward. There is someone I would like for you to meet."<i></i> He would call out. He would motion to Michino. He would then motion Suzume to Michino. "Suzume, Michino. Michino, Suzume."<i></i> He would motion to Kazuki next. "Lord Death, this is Michino and Suzume. I have educated these two on a variety of topics from politics to crafting."<i></i>

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Arriving at the Dojo, Naoki breathed a sigh of relief. There seemed to be an air of familiarity to it since the last time she visited, and she wished she had the time to go and hang around in the old training grounds again... Alas, she had other places to be. The clothes she had on weren't fit for that sort of activity anyway, being somewhat constricting in the leg area. She couldn't appreciate the colors for what they were, but her friend Mariko had picked out a nice deep blue wave-patterned kimono with a white obi, tied professionally in the back. She paired it with a pair of geta, and those in particular were somewhat hard to walk in for Naoki--Why're these things so loud?!--but she put up with it because it was the "proper" thing to wear, at least in her aunt's opinion. The chuunin thanked her lucky stars the Dojo floors weren't hardwood or anything resonant like that... Then she remembered she had control over sound and she could mute herself if she so chose.

And so with a newly invigorated belief in her abilities as a shinobi from executing a simple muting jutsu, she marched onward into the dojo. The attendants showed her to where they were to gather, and she waited for the man of the hour to show up. When he did, she let out a gasp.

While she couldn't see, the change itself was hardly unnoticeable. He had turned from an intimidating plausibly half-human person into... well, Naoki could only really describe him as monstrous. A hulking figure, beastly at best, and Naoki had to struggle to keep her expression composed. She would still be able to feel a connection to the Sennin at this point, but she would not be able to recognize him at all. What... what happened to you? She could not bring herself to ask the question out loud.

As Kuro spoke however, she would be able to discern the particular timbre that his voice took, and was assured of the fact that she was indeed being addressed by the man himself. Though what she would be able to contribute to this conversation was still escaping her. Naoki hadn't the slightest clue what she should be considering in terms of this individual who would be taking on the mantle of Guardian. Should he be stronger than the rest? More resilient? More considerate? What were the criteria here? The speech highlighted the Steward's beckoning motion toward her and Michino, whom she recognized from the exam some time ago, though something seemed rather different now. She noted Suzume at the meeting, and recalled that she was a figure of importance. It was easy to forget with how friendly she always was towards a lowly chuunin like Naoki, but she waved somewhat enthusiastically when she felt the girl's smile echo back towards her.

The last of the guests thus far was unfamiliar to her however. She could not help but feel a bit incredulous as the man spoke of his title and inhuman nature. Is this guy for real? Like actual Death? He's got some aura around him but man that title is a mouthful. She decided she would not try to make friends with this one, just in case.

The thought of the Sennin of the Main Branch of Sunagakure's shinobi making her food made her feel a little uneasy. Hand in the air, reminiscent of her old days at the Academy, she blurted, "I-I'd like to come help! I'm a pretty good helper!" Granted, it would most likely be hard to do so with an unfamiliar lavish kitchen, and the labelling would likely not be in Braille like it is at home, but how much harder could it be really?

Sousuke then seemed to be introducing the two younger members of their meeting to the scary one. Curious, Naoki now approached the four. She decided to remain silent for now, though she did nod a hello at those she did not wave to earlier.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As her Lord and Lord Kuro took a moment to converse she took a few moments to look about the room, listening to faces both familiar and not speak or introduce themselves. Kazuki she recognized, but had never had any formal introductions between them, but Lord Nabushin had given her a primer on the details a long while back; details that she had mostly forgotten in the intervening months and so his introduction was a welcome one. That is until he introduced himself as Death, and despite her many months of instruction on how to present herself at court, broke into a poorly disguised snorting snicker. To her credit, she covered her face with her sleeved arm and tried to hide it, but she missed everything else he said as she failed at regaining her proper composure.

Moments later she would find herself summoned away from the Ox's side. Caught in the middle of her suppressed snickering, she was jarred enough to thankfully stop the childish behavior before walking her way over, molding her face into a guise of professional control. It was something that Nabushin drilled into her frequently, these other lords were not above her and she did not need to bow in subservience to them. As far as the Storm Lord was concerned, the only living being in the village that stood taller was the Kage himself, though not by leaps and bounds but simply out of respect. She was not sure she would ever be able to feel as he did on the matter, but she tried her best.

As Sousuke summoned her and began to provide them introductions. With a name to finally place to the face, she gave Michino a slight nod. She did not know where he stood, but she did not heard any title for the man, and so she figured that was the appropriate response. As she did, she took note of a very strange aspect of the man, or rather a lack of one. More poised than she was before, she mentally filed that away and then turned to Lord Kazuki as Sousuke turned towards him. All of the composure she had mustered up, the stoic face and the slightly up tilted chin all shattered as Sousuke introduced him as Lord Death. Even as Sousuke continued to speak she snickered with even more barely contained amusement than before. There was something just so absurd about it that she couldn't help herself, that combined with the man's serious demeanor destroyed any hope she had at making a good impression.

As before she tried to hide her face behind her sleeve and press her arm to her mouth, but it seemed the more she tried the more leaked through. It took a few more long and awkward seconds, even after Sousuke finished before she could press her mouth shut tight enough to squelch the laughter completely, though the faint tears in her eyes did not disappear as easily. Not forgetting herself entirely, she did manage to give the man a respectful bow, though more deeply than Nabushin would have approved of. She would like to say that it was meant as a sign of apology for her rudeness, but in truth, it was all she could do to try and salvage the shamble of a situation.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro sat back and smiled, Sousuke was always good at making things break down to their simplest level. He would explain his situation as best he could as he looked at the orb of transcendent knowledge. "No worries, I can still summon a clone or two to handle meals so if you want please state what you would like and I will work on it as the afternoon progresses. Sousuke your idea has great merit I can indeed assist a new leader but I can no longer hold the mantle. I have given up the power to bond with the land and with the loss of my other abilities I am no longer capable of the level of surveillance and presence I once was. My sage abilities have all been shattered and only my demon blood and my lessons in natural chakra have allowed me to maintain an existence. This orb maintains the records of the Toraono Clan as put forth by blood and oath. Those of us that have shared our blood and oath with Wind Country have left memories, lessons, and a portion of their power within orbs like these. Many fonts of power from ancient leylines tie into the dojo. These blood oaths go all the way back before the First Men when our people were merely nomads and gladiators summoned by the Ancients for sport and entertainment. To be lord of the clan one must have the potential to share and give. I can no longer do that. I can only avenge and survive. I can still teach but I can no longer support. I can heal and save lives but I no longer have the luxury of simply waving a hand to heal or shining holy chakra upon a wound. My skills have changed with the usage of my demon blood to survive the losses. My mind is intact and my soul is stronger but the cost of my personal capacity was beyond anything I have ever endured. I was literally forced to kill myself six times just to be able to stand before you all now. Even still I can only say that with change comes necessity and although I can no longer hold the mantle, I will take you up on having a direct hand in maintaining the next chosen one.

Michino... despite your loss of limbs I can sense that you have grown as well. Let myself, Sousuke or even Lord Kazuki know if you want to learn how to regenerate or replace those limbs. Despite the damage you have underwent there is literally so many ways to skin a cat that I guarantee you can have full physical capacity back.
(A mirror clone resembling Kuro as he used to be when he was smaller and more agile emerged from a nearby kitchen bringing Michino a large plate of stir fried meats and skillet seared potatoes. Not quite as spicy as Michino would remember but heavily infused with natural chakra to promote healing and internal growth.)

Naoki... It is good to see you, you have grown by leaps and bounds as well. If you ever want to gain full eyesight please let me know.

Suzume, despite Lord Nabushin's training, I sense you have not been eating well. Feel free to talk to me about whatever ails you. I may not have an instant cure but I will likely be able to find an answer that suits your needs.
(Kuro's mirror clone would present them both with two oversized helpings of skillet seared potatoes, along with a tray of sauces ranging from spicy to sweet in a set of seven sauces.)
Master Nabushin, never challenge me to a cook off, that is something I will ALWAYS be able to best you in... : )

Brother Kazuki, I am sorry I was not around to aid you during your battles to protect our home. As ever your personal oath is also recorded within our orbs of transcendence as your clan tree protects our ancestral gravesite. I would also like to talk to you and Sousuke further about my current physical and spiritual condition. I might be able to use the changes to protect Sunagakure in a far better capacity.

Sousuke, we can talk later about all of our changes... perhaps they were not only necessary but they will all lead to something better for us all? "
<i></i>

Kuro felt better than he had in a very long time just sitting and talking with friends and family. He noted that the Byakko family and the now disgraced Fox clan had yet to show up but then again these were only talks about a possible future and communication was key. Kuro would reach out to them once more on a later date.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the group were sat in the dining room Kuro took his seat and began to explain, mostly to Sousuke, what and where he had been in these hectic times. Michino could only stare in awe at the man and wonder deeply what it must be like to strike yourself down six times. How was Kuro sure he was even still real? The endless thoughts of what that must mean for him were slowly whittled down to truths and what his powers were now. It gave the young man some hope to see that though the man didn’t lead any more, Toraono Kuro was still just as proud and fatherly as ever. He almost felt silly for coming, now, considering how little Michino felt he had done for the clan, despite his accomplishments. His hand was idly stroking the stump of his left leg when he heard his Uncle’s voice call his name. Immediately, the ebony youth was paying attention to every word.
They were words of hope and promises. Michinio’s heart struck hard for a moment when Kuro explained that there were ways to regrow his leg, something he had never considered or even bothered asking his mad scientist brother. Yet his heart calmed itself as the daunting realization of how hard it would still have to be. At least to the point of sacrificing something precious or taking from another; neither of which the newly minted adult was willing to relinquish.

As you say, Uncle Kuro, but…” he paused for a moment, deciding against it instead. It was still really hard to even say, let along think of, the words of Ryuu Tama swirling in his head:
There is no soul from where your knee used to be and down. You are officially 4/5ths a man now. Welcome to the club.<i></i>

His hand gripped the stump a little harder.

…never mind. I’m sure there is ways I have yet to undertake, but, thinking on them I’m not sure if I can. Morally. If it means taking from others, or sacrificing something precious, then I think I’d rather just have one leg. To be fair, I’m actually gotten used to it and- oh. Well hello food.” The young Toraono didn’t wait. The moment the food was placed before him he took up the waiting fork and dove right on in. He knew that there was much more here to discuss than just himself, at least far more important than healing a leg. He kept his silence as he ate, watching his Uncle speak to his other cousins. As Kuro spoke, the youth looked at the empty seats wondering with a deeply sad heart what could have spurned the most powerful of the clan to simply walk away? Perhaps a matter he would look into once a new head was decided…at the very least they held precious secrets to both the Throne and Suna; they couldn’t stay simply missing.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
Kazuki would cross his arms as Sousuke began replying to his questions. "Indeed."<i></i> would be Pestilence's answer to his changes. The Steward was indeed different, the Senju Overlord could perceive it rather well, but the Takahashi Highlord was either, unable to talk about them, or unwilling. Perhaps Reaper had to prod about them on a later occasion. "Oh the usual."<i></i>" Personal struggles of various sorts. Confrontation with demons. Old enemies seem to be cropping up as ... nothing truly remains dead. Oh. The basement of my house got damaged. That was unpleasant."<i></i> The White Wolf would slightly raise his right eyebrow upon hearing Sousuke's words. Not only because of what he was hearing but, and more importantly, because how he was hearing it. Pestilence was using disdain, emotions on the man's tone. He was, indeed, truly changed. The former Kazekage would then call forth Suzume and Michino to join them, introducing each other and the Occult Sennin to them. The Deep Court Hybrid would nod to each person he was being introduced to, dispensing no words. At least until he noticed Suzume's facial expression. "It seems you find my title as the Wind Rider of Death very amusing, Lady Suzume. Care to enlighten me and Lord Pestilence, here, why are those titles so hilarious to your person?" Kazuki would inquire. The Senju Overlord couldn't care less if she thought his titles amusing, depressing, or something in between. As long as they all got the job done at the end, that was all that mattered to him. He also noticed another one approaching them, though this newcomer remained slightly apart and silent, watching them. "You can join us young one. Despite our grand titles, we are not infectious."[/glow the White Wolf would tell Naoki. "Present yourself so we can know who you are or, at least, I can."<i></i>.[lb2][/lb2]Kuro would began talking, addressing each of them, sharing words that carried important messages to some. He told them he had underwent significant changes while he was away and part of them were painfully visible to the naked eye. Others would be, undoubtedly, spiritual in nature and were not for every eye. "If you are not up to the task, who is then? Who among the Toraono clan is capable of inhering such binding responsibility? Who would be willing to accept such burden, such weight upon their shoulders? The last one crumbled beneath the heavy duty. This is a decision that cannot be made lightly less Sunagakure is failed again."<i></i> In Reaper's eyes, their future was grim and as such, he presented them a grim future as well.[lb2][/lb2][MFT - 435]

[tbody]

[td=null,1]Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif
[/td]

[/tbody]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Social exchanges were had. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood so far. The Lord Steward suspected that some of the younger ones might be off put by the presence of Kazuki who lowered the temperature when he was present. Things seemed to sober up for a moment when Kuro spoke of what he befell him. Apparently Kuro had done battle with himself multiple times, that must have been something to behold. Several different verisions of Kuro battling himself, he suspected that the healer body would have fallen first, and then nothing short of a battle royal occured. In the Steward's mind eye of this battle royal he could see Roku sitting back drinking a cold one and eating popcorn watching Kuro fight himself multiple times to the death. Roku would have perhaps find it amusing to some extent. Kuro did assure everyone that he was stronger for doing this. Sousuke wondered if that was truly the case. Kuro had been away from the public for quite some time. Despite what had occurred to Sousuke, he had still made various public appearances. He was still doing what needed to be done.

Suzume seemed to find something amusing in this. She was fighting back the chuckles, but she did manage to let a few chuckles out. He would give her a slightly disappointed look, but it paled in contrast to what Kazuki said. Things only got worse as Kazuki further presented their situation. The Lord Steward mulled it over in his head. He perhaps would not have made things sound so dire or so grim. Then again that was Lord Death for you. Sousuke's eyes glowed a low white, and chakra mist rose from the eye slits. This was why he wanted power distributed amongst a triumvirate that could council Kuro or could act separately on its own. The eyes would then glow a brighter white and more chakra mist would pour out of the eye slits. "Trusting a single individual in the past proved to be far too weighty, unwieldy for a singular individual."<i></i> Sousuke would fold his arms and hold them behind his back. He would look to Kazuki and then to Kuro. "Kuro could adopt an advisory role and could offer his years of experience and advice to what I had proposed earlier ... being a triumvirate."<i></i> Now was the difficult part. An individual only had one chance at a first impression. Suzume clearly damaged hers, but Sousuke would attempt to do his best. He would with his right hand motion to Michino. "We are in the presence of an individual who is already of the lineage."<i></i> He would motion then to Naoki, "We have someone who has trained under him."<i></i> Then finally... "One of each."<i></i> He spoke in reference. Suzume might not be a direct descendant but she was indeed the heir to the Storm Lord title ... which Sousuke would argue being the Storm Lady. "There is strength in numbers, is there not?"<i></i>

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her attention was caught by a muffled "pfft!" A familiar stifled giggle. Suzuuuuu what did you just doooo?! Naoki panicked inwardly for the poor girl. But her benefactor then spoke up, and she paid full attention to him for now, deciding to try and think about this a little later.

Naoki was no medic, but she still wanted to help ease the pain in some small way. She just wished she knew how to, in the presence of all these stronger individuals. Surely if they hadn't suggested anything, she would not be able to think of anything to that end? She bowed her head in thought as Kuro extended the offer to receive her sight once more. Perhaps one day she would want it, but she felt a gnawing sensation in the pit of her stomach as she thought of regaining it. She decided to nod in understanding for now, and to hold it off for another day. Being able to enjoy colors and the written word again would be amazing, but why did she feel like she would be losing an integral part of her if she agreed?

The conversation continued, and some food was brought out. The smells intrigued Naoki. She was used to the street fare, but this smelled... different. More exotic, if that was even possible with the wide variety that Sunan hawkers offered. The young man she knew as Michino talked about the idea of regrowing his limb, but he seemed to know more about medicine than she did. Perhaps if she had agreed to regain her sight, someone else would need to lose theirs? Healing is weird. Glad I ain't a part of that world. Michino had begun to eat, so she followed suit, bobbing excitedly as she took a first bite of the potatoes and one of the sauces.

Sousuke introduced Suzume and Michino to the man titled Death, and proceeded to string together some words she couldn't really make heads or tails of. Another one of Suzume's adorable giggles went unsquelched for some time, and that jolted Naoki back to what she had been up to earlier: Devising an excuse for her young friend. Once Suzume was addressed by Lord Death, about to be questioned for her apparent rudeness, Naoki blurted out, "I-if I may, your Lordship, it's a uh... an inside joke. Suzu--err, Lady Suzume and I are acquainted, and she must've just been rememberin' that, right?" She patted Suzume on her back, and attempted a smile somewhat awkwardly. "My name is Samejima Naoki sir, a newly-instated chuunin of Sunagakure!" Without really meaning to, she straightened up a little. "I'm... not really sure why I was summoned, but if Sousuke-sama thinks I can help with the selection process, I will do my best to help." She was under the impression Sousuke was recommending her not as a member of the triumvirate he proposed (not that she knew what that meant anyway), but as someone who would be able to select such individuals.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After a short while, Nabushin sat himself down at the table that the Toraono had prepared for them, his seat groaning faintly from his mass as he pressed into it. He gave a scoffing chuckle as Lord Kuro addressed him, shaking his head faintly in amusement. He then proceeded to look over the other Lords in turn, he knew them all and had worked with them all in the past but the widely varying degrees. He held none of them in particularly high regards, aside from Lord Kuro, but he took lengths to not show them anything but the respect of a peer.

He looked towards his protege. Suzume. who was shying away from Lord Kazuki's gaze. The girl seemed to feel the weight of many stares upon her and remained silent, but only moments passed before Naoki spoke up on her behalf and attempted to divert the subject away. He knew very little of Samejima Naoki, but she did know enough to keep a wary eye on her. One does not go missing from the village only to return without consequence after all. He began to look away before Suzume suddenly spoke up and nodded her head down before Lord Kazuki, "I did not mean to offend, my apologies." The Storm Lord grimaced slightly, disapproving of the sign of deference. He knew from experience that even small acts such as that stacked up over time.

"That is an interesting proposition Lord Steward." He finally spoke, his voice carrying across the table with ease. "However I feel your choices are somewhat lacking." There was the one among them that Nabushin cared little for, and that was the Steward. The Oushi-Ouja grounded themselves on tradition and while Nabushin viewed himself as a reasonable man, there were lines that were not crossed. Seizing power for himself, even during the extended absence of a true Kage was tantamount to treason as far as Nabushin saw it. It was true that he abdicated the position, but the damage was already done in his eyes.

"Putting the weight of the position to rest on three legs is sensible," his jade gaze drifted over towards Naoki and Michino, his stare seeming to pierce into each of them before he turned back to the Steward. "To choose a pair of cripples to bear this weight is foolish." He paused a moment to let his words sink in before he continued, looking back to the pair with a more mild gaze, "I mean no offense, of course. Your accomplishments as shinobi are admirable, given your disabilities. However this is not a trifling matter and it must be made with the stern attention it requires."

While he did not mention her by name, his lack of condemnation towards the third candidate said as much on the matter as he needed. With his piece said, he turned towards his food and began to eat once again. It was quite fine indeed, if nothing else Lord Kuro could retire to the Toraono kitchens and make the complex a better place for it.

Meanwhile, Suzume sat quietly as she normally did when Nabushin was around. He had tried to get the girl to speak up more, but over the past few months it seemed that her time had been split more and more. Perhaps this would be the grain of sand that tipped the balance and forced the girl to devote her time to her true responsibilities. If things seemed to be going the way he foresaw, that set of responsibilities might be growing even further.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro chuckled sincerely at Michino's maturity. What he had gone through to lose a limb and not invoke his demon blood must have been truly horrible. Such things happened to Toraono Clan members all the time and he was very well versed in those repairs as it were. "Actually Michino the regeneration of your leg simply requires meditation while resting inside of a tank of healing waters. Then a small degree of soul expansion that either I or your summons could teach you. It takes about a week unless you have a healing factor like me then it takes 3 days or less. I can set you up with Dr. Daibatsu after this meeting. The family doctor has been waiting for my return to address you anyway."

Kuro would then reach out with his telekinesis and lift Naoki up like a baby and twirl her around for old times sake just to make her laugh again as he remembered. Should she laugh Kuro would set her down and pass her some mint tea. Should she not Kuro would apologize. Regardless Kuro would explain to Naoki his process for restoring her eyesight while playing telekinetic toss with her. "As for you young lady... your eyes were diagnosed long ago and you would only need gene therapy to grant you eyesight. The drawback is that you would need to directly funnel chakra to your eyes after the treatment in order to turn your eyesight on and off. A transplant would also work but you would still need to use chakra to make the eyes function after either treatment."

After speaking to and playing with his former student Naoki... Kuro would address Suzume... "As for you Suzume I can sense the power of the old King in you... I understand it can be daunting to call upon ancestral power but you would not be blessed with it if you were not able to channel and master it. I assure you that if you reach inside to embrace your lineage you will be amazed. Right? Lord Nabushin..."<i></i>

Kuro would invoke his telepathic link for Kazuki... (( I apologize for my long absence... I should have been here to help you.))

Kuro would use his telekinesis to pass Sousuke a letter Dr. Daibatsu had written explaining Kuro's loss of his Rikudo abilities. It would also explain the process by which Kuro had returned as the being he was now. He would leave it up to Sousuke to question Kuro's present physical capacity.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Michino continued to eat peacefully until his mentor mentioned forming a triumvirate. For a moment the large male almost choked on his food, but thumped his chest a couple of times before a big grin slowly slid onto his face. Leave it to Sousuke to come up with the best ideas. Three members of power would far better serve the Toraono clan than simply a single holder. Just as it was mentioned before, they were struggling under the misdirection of a single, now absent, ruler. If someone had been there to offer advice, or even counter a bad decision, the Toraono could have already been back on track to regaining their former glory.
Michino looked around the table at those who could fill these spots. His eyes turned to his side at Naoki. This person he knew. Her strengths were great, and during the Chuunin exam she had the coolest head among the three of them. Without her help, the Uzumoreru and himself probably would of suffered at the hands of the demons; if not the desert itself. He looked across the table at the one apologizing to Lord Death and the large male next to her. He knew very little of either of them, other than their faces and names, except that Nabushin was something of a traditionalist. However, Michino didn’t realize how much of one, until the man began to speak.

After Nabushin finished speaking, a spark struck inside of him. Something he hadn’t felt in a very long time. Not since he last laced his gloves up to take on the guy who killed his friend in a boxing ring. His demon, Owari, was already feeding into it. He could feel the demoness stoking the fires of his rage as Nabu continued on to further insult both himself and Naoki. This was indeed a serious matter, and it wasn’t one Michino had taken lightly either. He hobbled all the way here from the Residential district to attend this meeting to support the Toraono, yet here this man questioned the integrity of the two ‘cripples’. By the time Kuro had responded to Nabushin’s questioning of candidates, the fire of anger had been stoked up into a full fury.

You may insult me all you like, Storm Lord, but I will not stand to hear you speak ill of Naoki,” Michino’s deep purple eyes lifted from his plate to stare Nabushin down. His reign on the demoness, dancing around his fires of rage, were slipping just a little, causing his pupils to become cat like.
If there would be any one leader at this table I’d willingly follow, it would be her. Her cool head and determination saw me through a battle in the desert sands I would not have been able to face on my own. You would speak so little of us and our disabilities, easily able to push aside our strengths in favor for our glaring weaknesses. Yet unlike myself, she continued to fight for her country, and recently, even I have found power in what was taken away from me. Don’t be so quick to push away power for favor of completeness, Lord Nabushin.” Then, to make a point, he turned his feline gaze towards his beloved Uncle Kuro,
I appreciate it, I really do. The idea of being a whole man again to stand on my own two feet was once a dream, but now I realize how foolish it was of me to instantly assume I was weak for not having a leg. I wish to remain this way, Uncle, and will until I find my own way to fight for my country; just as Naoki has."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back