Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Time is Approaching [Solo Topic Enter/Leave]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The day had been set. A message had been sent to my place of residency throughout this trip detailing the time when the final round of this tournament would officially begin. This message from one of the many representatives of this fine country made me smile as I nodded to them and thanked them for the update before they disappeared back into the hallway to go about their day likely letting my opponent know as well. Seeing as it would be here soon, it was best if I prepared some rigorous training to fully prepare my body for what it would likely endure when it came face to face with the Medical Sennin of Cloud.

It had been a long journey to get to this point and I was the least likely of the representatives from my village to be entering the finals. Hopefully, our current Kazekage would be watching from the stands for this matchup and taking notes while our former one would be putting in a good word to our current one about me. Regardless, I had to win this tournament for our village obviously, but also for my clan and myself. If I managed to come up short, I would have been nothing more than a failure in my eyes and I would never forgive myself for it. In other words, there was a lot riding on the results of this fight for myself and I still also had to go visit my former home of Earth Country after this to pay respects for my deceased parents.

Yes, things would be getting interesting in the coming days.

[Topic Entered and Left in 1 hour unless stopped. MFT: 266]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back