Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The triumphant return, part 2

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke's office description said:
His spacious office consisted of two levels: his office and conjoined research lab. The first level had wall to wall shag carpeting, a monitored intrusion alarm, central air conditioning, red and white potted camellia flowers, and a very nice view considering it was a corner office on the first floor. Upon entering the room, one will notice two brown and beige sectional couches against the near left and right corners of the room. No doubt meant to seat the many staff members that made daily visits to the office, or so he liked to believe. His potted camellia flowers sat on the windowsill while the wall behind his desk held all of his commendations and awards. Minus one or two differences, the left and right side of the office and the furniture seemed to be completely symmetrical.

Against the right wall after the couch came two five-drawer filing cabinets followed by a large white oak bookshelf, another two filing cabinets, a display case filled with medical supplies, and to the far right corner of the room was the entrance to the basement level. The same description could be used for the left side of the office except for the fact that the far left corner of the room near his desk was a pantry which housed all his snacks and goodies to satisfy his sweet tooth.

In his office, Daisuke waited patiently at his desk while devouring a very large amount of small delicious bite size square shaped tortillas that contained ingredients found on the foreign food known as pizza. Like a man addicted, he just continued to do his work and knock them like he was popping pills. He just couldn’t get enough, so it was a good thing he skipped breakfast that morning. In truth he was excited. He had finished all of his paperwork earlier in the week just for this occasion. Today was the day that he would get to see Junko again. Yes, he did have his path train him, but the path only served as a poor substitution.

Unlike last time, there were no tables of food lying around though he still had his stockpiles in the pantry and mini refrigerator. Junko had not only survived the training but also rose above it and now a celebration was in order. While on the road, medical training was still taught and learned. To that effect, his pupil raised to that occasion as well. Still, he had to be tested. And he would test him. Today was the day that He was going to give a bit of his Rikudo sennin chakra over to his pupil. It was truly a great day and he could barely contain his excitement.

previous topic here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=7551

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Throwing his cigarette to the ground he looked up at the Aesculapium. Stepping on the cigarette Junko entered, upon Entering the building Junko was quickly approached by a few medical ninja. 

"Oh my, are you O.K.?"

Junko ignored them and continued to Daisukes office, but was briefly stopped by the receptionist.

"Alright buddy! Who are you here to see?"

Junko smiled saying, "Well long time no see to you! Just let Daisuke know his student have returned." Leaving the women in shock, Junko walked towards the back towards Daisukes office. With a brief single knock Junko entered. "I'm baaack, how long it's been, a few hours?" Within a few moments into the greeting, the phone would ring. "That should be the receptionist."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before he could get out a word, the phone rang and he had to answer saying, "Hello, yes I can see him. I know, he doesn’t even look the same does he? Yeah, I’ll catch you up later. Junko! It’s great to see you. Come in! Seat down! Let me get you a drink." He walked over towards his pupil and gave a brief hug and handshake. A smile of pride filed his face and he jumped right into it. "t’s great to see you in person. See, I told you people don’t know how to act around you."

Walking back towards his desk, he pulled out to beverages and pulled out a check list. "I’m here to tell you that you have passed the rookie level of your training. You’re on the verge of becoming a mednin, but first you must prove yourself " he said as the path entered the room. Daisuke reached into his belt pouch and pulled out several kunai knives. Now what would he want with that.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a brief handshake and hug, Junko was quite thrilled inside, but only showed a smile. He learned to keep his emotions in check throughout his training, never to let them get out of hand. Only time he might consider letting loose with his emotions were in the line of battle. Junko took a seat and actually found himself relaxed even though he hadn't relaxed in a year.

"It’s great to see you in person. See, I told you people don’t know how to act around you."

Taking the water that was given, Junko thanked Daisuke. Water had was Junkos best friend, it helped him survive through his crazy training.

"I’m here to tell you that you have passed the rookie level of your training. You’re on the verge of becoming a mednin, but first you must prove yourself "

Almost choking on the water, Junko gave Daisuke a shocking look. "Your telling me, that all that training was only rookie level! Oh hell, then that means what's coming up is the real shit." Junko looked at Daisukes path as he entered, with eyes that spoke for themselves. Daisuke pulled out several kunai knives as Junko sighed inside. "Well let's do this!"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Quickly reading the situation, he assured his pupil by saying, "Don’t worry. We’re not going to jump you if that’s what you’re thinking. You’ve trained for a year straight so you can relax after this.Your medic skills are being test today is all that is." He quickly threw the kunai(s) at the stomach and heart of the path. Fudo then performed the secret technique of the uchiha involving black flames on his right arm and lastly Daisuke summoned two bone swords and gave off a few large slashes on the path.

"Heal him as best you can. Here are every medical supplies you’ll need to do it. Even medical jutsus are okay to use", he said as his stomach growled. "Did you want some food? I have plenty of it as you know. I’ll get you anything you want". He then got whatever his student wanted and sat back down to eat a little more.

wounds:
first aid: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/FirstAidIndex/FirstAidIndex

- stab wound to the stomach and heart

- burn on right forearm

- three large slash wounds on the torso

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
 "Don’t worry. We’re not going to jump you if that’s what you’re thinking. You’ve trained for a year straight so you can relax after this.Your medic skills are being test today is all that is."

"It wasn't that, I can just see the future. A whole lot of work lies ahead." as Junko finished his sentence Daisuke began to inflict numerous injuries upon his path. 

"Heal him as best you can. Here are every medical supplies you’ll need to do it. Even medical jutsus are okay to use"

"See, I knew I had some work." Junko said with sarcasm, as if he could really see the future. 

"Did you want some food? I have plenty of it as you know. I’ll get you anything you want"

"nah, I'm good." Junko would usually take him up on the offer, but he needed to focus on the task he was given. "Alright, Let's begin!" 

Process:
Junkos process of healing! said:
1. Used Coagulation on 
•stab wound to the stomach and heart 

•burn on right forearm 

•three large slash wounds on the torso

2. For all bleeding Junko constantly checked bleeding levels and breathing circulation.

3.for burn he didn't remove clothing, but simply placed a moist towel across the paths forearm after he used his medical jutsu.

4. For stab wounds, Junko applied different infection medicines to it, to clean the wounds and Apply multiple stitches on wounds. He would end by giving the path a antibiotic.

5. For slash wounds, Junko would do the same for stab wounds except apply bandages instead of stitches.

6. Junko would end with a complete check of the rest of the paths body, using Coagulation to heal any last minor things[/qutoe]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke was impressed at how quickly and efficiently Junko handled himself. Refusing food in order to focus on the task at hand, seeing right through his sensei’s test distractions. Junko grew into a better shinobi, but he was still only a medic in training. Naturally he was upset that a year’s worth of training came to a close only to discover that it was the end of his rookie level training. Daisuke himself would be pissed off if that were the case for him. Still, his medic skills were excellent for his rank and he had other news to provide him with.

"Applying pressure to the wound and making it clot with the medic jutsu was very good. Applying the antibiotics and sticking is great as well. You’ve done rather well in such a short period of time. Still I won’t waste anymore of your time. I wanted you to come here so that you may be rewarded with a special gift", he said as the path, Fudo, rose off the floor and used a highly advanced medical jutsu to healing himself completely. "I’m prepared to offer you a curse seal of your choosing. The lunar, hell, and gaia seals can be yours if you want it. And not just one seal, as I can give you all three if you’d like. Just not at the same time. I’ll have to wait until after you heal. Choose a seal and my rikudo sennin’s chakra will run on a rampage throughout your body, giving you great strength."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Applying pressure to the wound and making it clot with the medic jutsu was very good. Applying the antibiotics and sticking is great as well. You’ve done rather well in such a short period of time. Still I won’t waste anymore of your time. I wanted you to come here so that you may be rewarded with a special gift"

"Thanks, I did learn from the best. As for reward, I think I'll first take some of that good food you mentioned first. Please, I haven't had one of those good cookies, since I last visited." as Junko finished his sentence, he noticed that Daisukes path had stood up and healed completely. Junko face-palmed immediately, looking at the path. "Now you know, you could have done that at the beginning." Junko laughed as he thought, "At least I earned a prize from this."

"I’m prepared to offer you a curse seal of your choosing. The lunar, hell, and gaia seals can be yours if you want it. And not just one seal, as I can give you all three if you’d like. Just not at the same time. I’ll have to wait until after you heal. Choose a seal and my rikudo sennin’s chakra will run on a rampage throughout your body, giving you great strength."

"Well, I'll hold off on the cookies, I remember you mentioning a ass of pain with this, so I'll eat the cookies layer to comfort my pain. I would like the Gaia curse seal." Junko laughed once again, but quickly got serious as he readied himself for the Gaia curse seal.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He nodded as Junko requested the chocolate chips cookies both ninja were so fond of. He reached into his pantry and pulled out a large pack of them before pouring them on a plate and grabbing some milk from the fridge. He took one and gave the plate and cup to Junko. He was correct to assume there was pain. In fact there would be a shit ton, but he knew Junko could handle it. He inhaled deeply and let his student eat a few cookies and drink the milk if he wanted to, a last meal of sorts.

He then began forming the hand signs as he built up his chakra to a very high level and continued the hand signs. Inhaling once more he reached out and allowed his chakra to pour through his fingertips. He would place the gaia seal wherever Junko wished it to be on his body and watch as his pupil began to suffer the pain of death. He would live, but his strength would be taken from him at least for a week or so saying, "Junko, you’re a strong one. There will be pain, but you will manage. I’m now bestowing upon you the essence of a kaguya’s power and the twisted chakra of the Rikudo Sennin’s chakra. The gaia seal is now yours. Use it well, train and become familiar with it, but do not train it past the second rank. You risk death in the third rank and take on an even more monstrous form. I’ll get you something to numb the pain" as he got the painkillers and prepared to give it to his pupil. They would be of no effect of course. Afterall, it was Junko’s chakra system being overwritten with dark and powerful chakra. "Junko, survive this. You have to survive." he thought as he placed his agonizing student on the comfortable sofia.

OOC: I hereby give the gaia seal to Junko. Don’t forget to read the rules. Lastly mention it in your training to leave a paper trail.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Junko, you’re a strong one. There will be pain, but you will manage. I’m now bestowing upon you the essence of a kaguya’s power and the twisted chakra of the Rikudo Sennin’s chakra. The gaia seal is now yours. Use it well, train and become familiar with it, but do not train it past the second rank. You risk death in the third rank and take on an even more monstrous form. I’ll get you something to numb the pain"

With a deep breath, Junko took off his shirt without even considering if someone was watching. "let's get this over with, This pain may save my life in the long run. In the center of my chest please." With those final words, Junko readied hisself for the pain. As Daisuke placed his palm upon Junkos chest, Junko eyes widen in shock! It wasn't like the pain of battle that Junko loved to endure, but far worse. Falling to the ground, Junko yellled! "Aaahhhh!" a small hack of spit flew from Junkos mouth to the floor. "Damn! This shit is really killing me! Junko body shook as he closed his eyes tightly, trying to endure the inbareable pain. 

What was next for the young shinobi? A new power had been given to him as a reward and the rewards seemed to have a effect of life or death. Would Junko grow a thirst for more power? from Junkos perspective its what is known as a dark power. With a few moments passing, Junko had fell unconcious, still breathing, but dripping in sweat. The question that seemed to float through the air, What's next?

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Everything is okay, you will be okay Junko. I promise.", he said as he continued to aid his student. Although he was a battle hardened shinobi, Daisuke still felt worry and pain watching his student suffer so agonizingly over gaining a new power. Still he knew what he was doing was the right thing to do. He looked at it as if he was securing his student’s future as a ninja of cloud. He just continued to convince his self that this was the best choice to make and that one day, Junko’s life might be saved thanks to the curse seal. In reality, he was just trying to rationalize what he had done. Witnessing his pupil's suffering was not worth the curse seal. Nor was corrupting his chakra system in a trade off for more physical power. The guilty began to weigh on him, though he tried to justify his actions. A year in the mountains and on the road, experiencing the pain of death, and there was still the chuunin level training that he had yet to explain to the sleeping student. Was there no end to Daisuke's torturous training? How much more would Junko have to endure? One thing was for certain, they would definitely need to get a drink later.

...one hour later

He aided him with a cold cloth over his forehead and performed a jutsu to two known for numbing the body’s pain and nervous system. "You need to rest for an hour to two and relax. The stress will soon pass. I promise." He sat by his side and waited for Junko to wake after an hour had passed, eager to see how his student might feel. "Junko, I’ll implant my will into your body. I’ll always have a eye on you from now on." he thought as he created a chakra disruption blade as short and thin as an acupuncture needle and attempted to insert it into Junko’s body. If he had any objections, the chief would back off immediately. He just wanted to help his student as best he could.

[mft]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Grunting, Junko had finally awaken, not objecting to the chakra blade that Daisuke was using on him because after all, Junko did trust him. "Wow, that was a real pain in the ass." Holding his chest, Junko calmly walked to his plate of cookies. "Yea, I deserve this one." Junko grabbed a couple of cookies and without hesitation he began eating. "Well, what's next sensei and please don't say another curse seal. Also what was the chakra blade for?" Junko took the time to examine his chest which now had a runic tattoo. 

"I have to admit, even though it hurt like hell, this is a pretty badass tattoo." Upon examining himself he noticed that he still wore his bloody clothing with a pretty bad stench and his hair was out of control. "Man I need a shower and a hair cut, but mainly a shower."

Junkos Seal

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko rose after a while and immediately stated how much of a pain it was to receive a curse seal. Daisuke could only smile and nod. He was simply happy that Junko was up and walking around. Before he could get a word out, Junko asked what else the chief had in store for the MiT and he was correct to ask that question. "While, there is a lot left to do. Both in your general ninja training and in your medical training. I’m in this for the long haul. As for the chakra blade, I implanted a a very short and thin needle made from my chakra. Consider it a way for me to track of you should you ever need me. Don’t worry, it goes both ways. So long as we are in the same country, we can feel each other. We can’t communicate telepathically, but I’m working on that."

Junko ate and commented about his tattoo, the one thing that Daisuke didn’t mind from a curse seal was the runic symbols. "Lets go down to my lab. If you recall, I basically have a lab and apartment down there. There’s a shower you can use. I’ll wash your clothes. I keep extra medic outfits down there as well"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"While, there is a lot left to do. Both in your general ninja training and in your medical training. I’m in this for the long haul. As for the chakra blade, I implanted a a very short and thin needle made from my chakra. Consider it a way for me to track of you should you ever need me. Don’t worry, it goes both ways. So long as we are in the same country, we can feel each other. We can’t communicate telepathically, but I’m working on that."

"Sounds cool. Maybe we should place this on those hot body girls you mentioned earlier." Junko smiled looking at Daisukes path.

"Lets go down to my lab. If you recall, I basically have a lab and apartment down there. There’s a shower you can use. I’ll wash your clothes. I keep extra medic outfits down there as well"

"Sounds like a good plan to me, lead the way!" as Junko followed he continued the conversation. "Hmmmm, as for my clothes, I have been thinking that maybe I should change the way I dress. I might start wearing suits more, but I don't know it's only a thought."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon hearing that he accepted his offer, Daisuke lead the way down into the very large lab and apartment downstairs. It had more furniture and appliances, it looked more domestic at first glance coming down the stairs. Daisuke had added to his home away from home and he felt it a great investment of his money. He pointed towards the new door which lead to the large apartment he spoke of before. He hoped Junko would find it to his liking as he wanted to show his pupil that he been a busy man as well. "You can find the shower just through that door. Take a load off and relax a bit. Just for your information, I remodeled the resting area. And yeah a suit would be more your style. You're grown now so making a new impression on your colleagues and friend is important, but keep some medic outfits as well for when you're on duty. After this we can hit up a bar or something" He went on the take a seat and read up on his studies for future projects while Junko got decent.
305GrandIslesII.jpg

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
 "You can find the shower just through that door. Take a load off and relax a bit. Just for your information, I remodeled the resting area. And yeah a suit would be more your style. You're grown now so making a new impression on your colleagues and friend is important, but keep some medic outfits as well for when you're on duty. After this we can hit up a bar or something"

"Wow, this place is nice! This is what you call, putting in work! I love what you done to the place." moving through the door, Junko was able to find everything he needed in terms of towels, rags, and soap within the bathroom. Junko placed his clothing in a dirty clothes hamper and hopped in the shower. 

...thirty to forty minutes later

Junko opened the door leading to where Daisuke was reading with a completely changed appearance. A fresh new trim, Wearing a clean black suit with a few gold outlines, Junko straighten the jacket a little. "Um Sensei, this okay? I'm liking the suit, just want to make sure I'm not looking like a fool." Depending on Daisukes answer, the suit would most definitely become Junkos general attire. "I'm set and ready to go!"

[Topic Left after Daisuke]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After he finished his magazine and waited a little longer, Junko emerged from his apartment in some great looking clothes. It made him feel a bit under dressed for the occasion. His face would show approval however. "Wow, you look great man. You’ll be a real lady killer tonight. I feel like I show do better myself. Suits are great and smooth after all." he said as he performed a transformation jutsu and changed his boring clothes into fabulous clothes. His clothes resembled a black suit with a red tie. This suit here was sharp and Daisuke had every intention of going out and having some funny with his pupil. "Oh, we are going to have a ball. Hey, listen. You just got back so I want you to know that everything is on me tonight. The ladies will be flocked towards us." he said as he grabbed his fat wallet, keys, headset, ninja gear (just in case), along with any other effects that might be of use tonight. They would still need a place to start out the night. A restaurant with an open bar and a four and a half star hotel on the far side of the building. To the Black lotus Hotel they went.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back