Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The War that is to Come [Event Post - Not an RP Topic]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This is a response to the events of this thread

It was rare for the Lord Steward to do a televised broadcast. He preferred dealing with people on a personal level. His monotone voice, cold and calculating nature made people think otherwise but that was not the case - he preferred dealing with people on a one on one basis. The Lord Steward would step forward. He wore a silver metallic suit of armour with a black hooded cloak. He would pull back the hood revealing a full metallic face. While the face was rigid there seemed to be a sense of sadness to it. His eyes glowed white, he held his metallic hand up to his throat. This was going to be hard. Sousuke hated public speaking but this was something that had to be done. He would overcome this. He lowered his hand. "Good evening Sungakure. I come to you this evening to answer the question that has plagued your minds and to address rumors. What has become of Lord Katuso and Lord Roku?"<i></i> He would pause for a moment. "The most simple answer I can provide you with is that I do not know. Both Lord Katuso and Lord Roku intercepted a meeting between the Daimyo of Wind Country and the Otokage. Their intention was to end the war. The meeting was in fact a trap for a number of parties both involved being for Sora and for Sungakure. A great confrontation that shook the whole state of Wind was born from this. It is why when you look past our borders you will notice the state itself has changed and not for the best."<i></i> There was a certain grimness in the tone that the Lord Steward took. The landscape changed from a confrontation both politically and geographically. It was unheard of since the days of Primus and Barnyx.

"Both Lord Roku and Lord Katsuo engaged with the Daimyo of Sora and his ally - a man referred to as the Otokage. I can confirm that the Otokage in fact turned on the Daimyo and a far greater enemy revealed himself. This enemy that is calling himself Domnius and very much appears to be the anti-thesis of the pinnacle of the First Men - Primus himself. His sole purpose seemingly was to undo the Sunahoshi line itself."<i></i> Sousuke's eyes glowed a low blue. It was sickly in colour. Chakra mist seemed to rise up and out of the lenses in which his eyes would be. The voice carried with it a sadness that was unseen in the Steward. This was a man who controlled his emotions so very tightly. His voice was usually monotone, but not today. "I will confirm that the Kazekage did battle with this anti-thesis. He has been injured, but he was not felled. That much I know as an absolute. Lord Roku aided him and was able to present me with this information via messenger bird. I cannot confirm Lord Roku's fate, but ... Lord Roku for as long as I have known has had an uncanny ability to evade death."<i></i> Sousuke's eyes would return to glowing white. "Lord Katuso and Lord Roku, my prayers are with you, and your kingdom awaits your return. Both of you."<i></i>

Sousuke's voice would change slightly. It would become slightly aggressive in nature. "Dominus has an army with him. His horde is massive, wild, and unchecked. Like a swarm it will come upon us and it will be stopped. We will endure this new devilment. Lord Katuso has told us what we have survived - this will be no different."<i></i> He would pause for a moment. His glowing white eyes would shine brighter. Anger perhaps? "We are the descendants of the First Men. We are a people of a long heritage. We are survivors. We are fighters. We are healers. We are builders. We are educators. We will build a future and a miracle."<i></i> He would form a fist. "The Journeymen built the Bulwark of Primus. We will ascend to become the Kings and Queens at the Wall. Every household has a monarch or an elder. We will defend it."<i></i> Sousuke would raise his other hand. "We will be accepting refugees from all of Wind Country. It is our Primus given duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves."<i></i> The Lord Steward would lower his hands. He would fold them behind his back. It seemed for the moment that he had been winded in this emotional show. What followed next? It may surprise some. "We shall go onto the end. We shall fight this swarm in Wind Country. We shall fight them on the plains and badlands. We shall fight with growing confidence, superior technology and military strength on the ground. We shall defend Sungakure whatever the cost may be. We shall fight them in the dunes of sand, we shall shove them off from the Bulwark itself. We shall fight them upon the Diamond Sands. WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER."<i></i> Sousuke's voice was growing in strength. It thundered and peaked. The next words uttered were lower in nature. It was spoken calmly and cooly. "My father, Takahashi Judori, once told me: If you are going through hell, keep going. It will be long and ardous. The long night will come. He will fight through it. We will endure this. This horde will come and it will not find us easy prey. This will be first of many battles to come. We have a war to win, and a history to be recorded by Oracles. We have structures to be built by Journeymen. We have the wilderness to be tamed by Rangers. People of Sungakure. Be good to each other. We need each other more than you think. This is not survival of the fittest. This is the survival of all that we hold dear, and I hold all of you dear in my heart."<i></i> The Steward would rest his fist against his chest plate.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back