Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The water on the Leaf in the Cloud... [Semi Private, Minako]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suyashi had always been an early bird, waking up to work out and get his body in better shape. Looking through medical notes and such while moving with poise. Suyashi had found that he could work out with anything and find any way to work out. Today, he would put on his tighter under shirt, cut to show his abdomen off a bit but also he realized alot of lower clinging shirts limited his mobility just a bit, they would get bunched up a bit as sparring continued and it became a distraction. So none of that. And then his wolf's fur vest and such, leading down to his straps that held his vest and shirt to his trousers. It was like a one piece attire but culminated with three separate ideas, and it worked for him and the way he liked to spar and fight. And to keep his hands warm he wore long gloved sleeves that were fastened just above the elbows, Sushi boy liked his attire, it was something he'd worked on over the years to help with his fighting. It was almost like his academy suit his mother had made for him, but the idea that he took was the mobility and utility of being comfortable while fighting. Finally, but most importantly, Suyashi wore the Leaf Plate on his belt as well as both of his Gloved Sleeves Anyone who looked at him would know he wasnt from here.

Alas, after brushing his teeth he would head out until it was time to meet with the Raikage in regards to his mission. It was still early in the morning after his arrival, Suyashi would find himself moving and perusing through the city. The motivation he got with the hustle and bustle of the city seemed to move Suyashi, how high were they in this mountain, to be moving with such precision and pace. He admired the framework of this place moving through food spots and sights, but he didnt have a guide so he ended up making his way through much of the city until he managed to end up moving through alley ways and such. 'I should have took Kiri up on that... looking after me thing...', it didnt at all matter though. He was having fun... wondering what he would get into. No trouble of course, but he didnt want to cause any commotion.

"...I need some food..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There has been quite a few things that have plagued Minako’s mind as of late, and like always, they are the usual things. All the stuff she has done as of late, to the point of finding Kiri, to the point of just… everything. Nothing has been really smooth for the young Fujiwara. Luckily, her family have been around to help and support her with every decision she makes, even if some of them decisions are incredibly iffy.

In fact, walking beside the young Fujiwara right now was her father, known as Daisuke. His messy hair and the way he walked beside Minako made that very much obvious. If anything, it was quite nice for the young woman to be in her father's company once more, considering the fact that she hardly spent time with her father unless she was also with some of the family, or because she was usually out bumrushing missions.

While walking with her father, Minako’s hair was ruffled by Daisuke as they walked passed what appeared to be a blonde lad, he… looked unusual, and he looked lost. Of course, Minako didn’t want to show off her thoughts through her expressions, so she quickly looked back to her father, who gave her a comforting smile.

While walking past, the both of them heard the mention of food from the blonde male, and so it caused the blue eyed female to place her hand on her stomach. Maybe… she should’ve got some food too… she doesn’t eat all that often…

“What’s wrong, midget??”

“Father, are you trying to tease me again?!” Minako asked, rather flustered with the fact that her 6’0 father is teasing her, who is 5’3.

“What’s teasing?? Can you explain this to me??”

“You’re being a sarcastic meanie, daddy!”

“It’s my job as your father.”

Minako crossed her arms in frustration as the both walked on slowly, past the one who mentioned food in the first place.

Words: 324​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maidens were gems for life. A beautiful one was as sacred as a pearl in the sea. To truly understand this one would have to know and dig into the mind of a male that was in his late teens, who saw the world of women to be something that should be cherished and kept from plausible harm. The ideals and sanctity of the woman were something that were passed unto him by the mother that raised him. Masa, his solo parent who kept him safe in the early stages of his life seemed to be able to teach him much about being a man, and enough about treating a lady. Suyashi had learned at an early age that he would have to work for the affections of another, to pursue the ways that they would converse, to find out if they were at all compatible... but all of those things left him when he saw a blonde woman pacing the walkways of the village. Sushi paused, unable to speak for a moment as he was breathtaken.

'Thats not a boyfriend...?' quietly as he spoke about food she would chime in with the most luxurious voice... something out of mythology in his eyes. He saw himself as a knight in shining armor in this moment. She was the beautiiful yet capable damsel, and she wasnt much in distress, but she was alluring. And that was everything he needed in this moment, brushing himself off and slicking his eye brows, Sushi would take a deep breath before moving over to the duo, it was odd... because she was so tiny, but Suyashi stood near eye to eye with her father, maybe even alittle taller, but he began...

"Uh..Uhm, excuse me? I dont wish to interrupt an outing of a father with his daughter, but I'm not from these parts, actually I'm from Konohagakure... And I'm walkin' around lookin' for some food before my meeting starts with the higher ups in the Hospital.", thinking for a moment he felt like he was rambling on about nothing right now but he couldnt stop looking to the Blond more so than her father. "I apologize, My name is Minamoto Suyashi of Konoha. And if you both would allow me to buy you both Lunch, I dont have an idea of where I am or any good food...", he finally blurted out. He was a bit nervous but he didnt want to be obvious about it. However, he did enjoy this... at least he'd hear her voice again...

Boy was he swooning...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To be called on by the very same male that mentioned food, she felt saved from her father's teasing. Her father can be really mean sometimes, but she loved him all the same. He helped her, guided her, he was technically the reason why she became a shinobi in the first place. He was such a role model to her, and she made that no secret in the Fujiwara household. It may be because of the hardships that the family may have come across, but that is what makes the Fujiwara’s strong mentally.

The male spoke out with some confusion to his name, he announced that he wasn’t from around Kumogakure, but Konohagakure. This made Minako tilt her head slightly before she placed her hand under her chin in a fisted position, while she held her elbow with her other hand to support and enhance her expression.

“That’s the… the…”

“Yes, Minako, that is the village we are allied with.”

“OH! Right!”

Minako smiled softly as she then placed her hands at the side and even gave off a little wave after. “I would love to get you some food before you meet with the med-nins. There may be a food stall nearby I think…” She tilted her head to the side before scanning the area with her blue hues.

“Let’s have a look around and have a walk to find some food! I will be more than happy to show you around. Meanwhile, I should introduce myself to make things easier for the both of us. My name is Fujiwara Minako, but… feel free to call me Mina, I don’t mind.”

Upon looking to her father, he shrugged and backed off while making saluting, making sure he nodded at the same time.

“You both go on, I need an old mans nap.”

“Okay father!” The female exclaimed. “Have a nice nap!”

Minako then looked over to Suyashi once more. “We should get started then, right?!” She chuckled as she glanced around once more. “So why did you come to leaf exactly?? Or is that redacted?? If so, then I won’t pry further.”

Words: 353​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was simple. He was going to show he was good enough for her by impressing her father by pulling out her chair and paying for the meal like a gentleman. Suyashi had it all planned out, knowing how and what to say would help his cause but in a twist the Father would first remind the maiden, now known to Suyashi as Minako or Mina as she liked to be called. And it changed him, and everything he thought because directly after the Father would go home to take an 'old man's nap' causing Suyashi's alarms to raise in the air. Leaving his daughter with a new kid all alone? She must've been quite strong... something that Suyashi would have to check himself, because he did smell the chakra levels on the duo. And Mina was strong... maybe even just as strong as he was.

'This will be interesting...if I do get a chance to I'll show her Aki and Tadashii.', nodding once again he would yelp in his head for a second behind alone with her. He could see the scars on her face but that only reminded him of his mother. Which calmed him down, allowed him to smile warmly, and turn to stand beside her as they would begin this journey for food and comfort. "I'm here on an investigation, something I dont know much about myself, but there is something going on and being a good ally means helping a friend in need. Which is why I'm here...", looking up to the sky for a moment, he'd continue, "Came alone too. Travelled here from Fire Country on good faith of my strength in comparison to others my rank.", nodding he spoke with a slew of confidence.

Looking down finally, observing her, looking at her cheeks and eyes. As blue as the ocean and her hair flowing much like honey, similar to his. He liked what he saw, she was beautiful in every way. Even her voice, and her stature. Everything seemed to be tightly wrapped into a small frame, which seemed to bolster with activity. 'Man, may the gods have shined their blessings upon me on this day... I have been shown the artistry of the heavens through the elegance of her attraction.' words seemed to flow like simple poetry in his mind... but his lips could not form the words.

"Sorry if I stare... You are just alluring..." and he'd leave it open for interpretations. Though he would wonder how she would react to such a bold statement... maybe it was something he did. He was a bold personality at times, he was confident in himself... and more confident in his looks, but not to an abrasive point, if she wasnt going to bite on the bait he would reel his line in and enjoy her company from simply watching on the banks with his butt sat upon cold dirt. Yay fishing references!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Already, Suyashi was seriously feeding the curiosity that she has filled herself out in. It may not be something she would like to admit, but it was great for the young Fujiwara. Unfortunately, it was not enough, she wanted to know more… much more than she really should.

“Strength… in comparison…” Minako bit her lower lip. Interesting. You must be really strong then. I am now very enticed by your reasoning. The fact that you hardly know the details yourself, must mean you are very risky but also very willing to do what you can for your country. Saying that though, it could also mean you just want to get it over and done with, I would like to think it is the former though, due to your body language and the way you speak about it… you speak with some sort of passion…”

Minako didn’t even know what was going on, she didn’t recognise that he was gazing at her for some time, merely because she was so busy overthinking about his words. That was until he complimented her, calling her alluring, even apologising that he was staring at her… Needless to say, Minako was now speechless, she was unsure what to say. At one point, she even tilted her head and scratched the back of her head.

“Compliments are not needed, but thank you…” Minako chuckled nervously as she then looked over to the side, she really wished her father stayed now.

“Anyways! Food??” Minako queried, really hoping that the guy would take the offer to break any awkward interactions the both of them may have. “What would you prefer food wise?? I will take anything that we find in the stalls, but I don’t eat that much, so if there’s some remaining, I really wouldn’t worry.” She decided to warn him, because she was already making a few predictions that he would ask why she didn’t eat that much.

Words: 322​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding, he would feel his confidence rising, and the moments after would take him to a ship, and he would cast his passion as the wind would be cast upon the sails of an old boat, that had outlived its welcome but still managed a voyage. Those winds set him into a sea of words and phrases she tossed at him, things he understood, but it brought him only closer in thought because he only wanted more winds to be gust upon his ship! "Aye, yes it is my passion that lit the fire upon my village officials to allow me this chance to prove myself to be more than just a one hit wonder. I am head and shoulders above any Genin I've met. And quite better than many Chuunin as well, I dare say I am better than anyone that is my rank or those just going into Chuunin-hood.", and he spoke with the same passions as he felt before. Infront of this woman he felt more confident allowing his tongue to slip and not notice the ques she was giving him.

Looking at her he noticed he'd said a bit much when he allowed himself to flop with his words to call her alluring in such a blunt manner, so much that she changed the subject back to food. 'Strike one Suyashi... Calm down. Reel her in with your charm, let her come to you... make her comfortable...', nodding he would keep his spirits, he was growing noticeably nervous. You only get one chance to make a first impression, but he would nod, looking at the stalls around him, and lifting his nose into the air much like a canine would do. "Hm! Yangzhou Rice with Bar-be-cue Pork Tips!", he'd smirk looking down and then back to Mina, before pointing her into the direction of the stall to their left. Steaming with smells, though how did he know what they were making in the bustle of smells around them? His wild senses were keen to specifics when he needed to know something he relied on his nose these days.

"Ah, you dont need to eat much anyways... I dont each much, I dont like to be loaded down with food, makes me feel impaired, plus, if something happened I would like to be able to defend myself and you, but alas I dont think you'd need any of my help for defending. I can smell the power oozing from you. Not many things escape my nose... and chakra is one of them.", nodding he would lift the threshold for her up allowing her to lower her head and revealed the seats there, there were some people sitting at the far end looking at him like he was some intruder. Though the cook seemed nice, beckoning them both to sit with a bright smile...

"My treat as promised Miss Mina-san. Get whatever it is you'd like...", he'd reeled himself in, but he was still giving off his passion and bravado, maybe it would help him? Who knew, but maybe he would have a chance... Maybe.. there was some chance deep within there...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment the lad mentioned that he was much better than most chuunin he met, Minako chuckled awkwardly, this guy had quite the ego, she had to admit. Then again, every person was unique in their own way, just like how Minako is unique in the fact that she is unintentionally messed up in the head and has dark thoughts thanks to a few major factors that have happened in her life.

Speaking of messed up, Minako couldn’t help but chuckle at the fact that he started to smell around, mention what he wanted before pointing at a stall. It reminded her of pets, and she could so imagine him with the head of a corgi right now, although, she didn’t tell the guy that, he would probably be rather offended, and she would rather respect how he goes about with things. Besides, she wasn’t normal either, she was technically a butterfly, the type that could grow wings, and the type where butterflies go around all over the place, although that bit hasn’t happened yet.

“Ah, yes, of course!” Minako nodded softly, agreeing with his food choice. That was when he also mentioned that he wanted to protect himself and her, but he also mentioned that he could smell her chakra. This made Minako rather… speechless, she didn’t think anyone would mention her chakra, it’s not like her chakra was that important, what was important in this world, was that she was able to survive, unlike the last time when she was executed in a far off land and where her head was shown for the public to see.

With the cook being nice and beckoning them to take a seat, Minako also took to Sushi’s offer, there was only one problem, she was now not sure what to get, the food looked rather delicious, and of course, she knew that she didn’t want to take too much because she didn’t eat too much.

“Thank you, Suyashi.” Minako said politely before looking at the food once more. “What to pick, what to pick… hmmm…”

Words: 344​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sitting there for a moment he would realize that the cause to pause for such situations in life, would bring him to an astounding revelation. You could meet someone, be enticed by their very nature... and not have the words to speak to them. Not be able to express yourself? Though, as they sat in silence for a moment Suyashi would take deep breaths, wondering what he could do to lighten the mood. The Chef was there with several other people, and it seemed that there would be some sort of rumblings to Minako and Suyashi's right...

"I'll have the-...", then Sushi's eyes caught a woman glaring at him and mouthing to him, 'Order...For...Her' after which Sushi would allow his eyes to bug out for a moment widening and realizing he wasnt being very gentlemanly ultimately causing him to lower his head and look to Minako, "Ah! See anything you like? I was thinking about getting some Barbecue... or maybe some grilled Salmon with the House Rice..., but if you're not keen to anything maybe we can get something to share?", trying his best to make sure she was comfortable, but he felt something off... maybe he was trying too hard? But isnt that something women liked? Someone who tried to gain their affection? Or was that being a creep? Oh gawd! Was he being a creep!? Was she just being nice to him just cause!?

"Uh... Mina, I'm sorry, you can call me Sushi. Thats what my pups call me, and... uh, as well, Uhm..", and now he was stuttering over himself. All of his confidence wiped away from his eyes and his overall demeanor as he looked away, trying to find the words now that didnt seem to want to give him any leeway. "What I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry for before, I didnt mean to take you off guard from my compliment... Its just not often... I meet someone thats as beautiful as you are...", he didnt know the act of subtlety and he was too blunt for his own good but he wanted to try with her more than with anyone else he'd ever met. Why? Because she was gorgeous. There were cute women where he was from, but she was... different. Something about her was, strange but it made him feel at home.

"Hm, Im sure you get it all the time and you dont want a guy fawning over you... For all I know you're already with another..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako really wasn’t sure what to say to the guy, he was asking her what he wanted, then asked if sharing would be better. If Minako was going to be honest, she wasn’t too sure if she wanted to really share, but at the same time, it would be better in a logical sense, since it would make Suyashi pay less money, and they both admitted they didn’t eat that much in the first place.

“Why don’t we share then??” Minako suggested. “Less money to pay and the fact that we don’t eat much is a sign that buying singular stuff may be more costly and such.” She hoped that would help ease Suyashi, but she was not sure if it would or not, considering the fact that she hardly even knows this guy. That was fine though, she was sure they could have a rather nice friendship, if she can shove his ego to the side. “As for food, I am not sure myself! Why not a little surprise?? Surprises are fun.”

What surprised Minako was when he apologised for being the way he was, mentioning about his compliment, how he doesn’t see someone as beautiful as she was. This guy certainly knew how to flatter women, that's for sure. Minako can easily compare the dude to a cassanova of sorts, willing to try sweep someone off their feet.

“Well… Actually, I have only had very few men in my life call me beautiful, and that was my father, my cousin Hideaki, and someone whom is known as Kiri.” She admitted. “That’s fine though.”

She really didn’t say much after that. She didn’t know why herself, maybe because she didn’t want to give out that much information pertaining to her relationships?? Maybe there was simply no reason to?? After all, he was a complete stranger with a bit of an ego and acting like a cassanova of sorts.

“I kinda have more things to worry about anyway.” She looked to him and smiled “Like… how weird I am!”

She was NOT going to admit that she had some dark thoughts in her head.

Words: 354​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suyashi's face grew a few shades of red with embarrassment, it wasnt that he didnt have money but he could feel her gesture being nice the Maybe he doesnt have money for this..' type of thing, or maybe it was something else. However, Sushi-boy knew how to roll with the punches, and as such he'd take a quick breath before smiling back to Mina, he was... enjoying his time with her, simply being in her presence made him fine. Though, he barely knew her... he didnt know anything about her in all honesty and this was the moment he could use to learn this, maybe he could tell her about himself... she knew he was a medic and that he wasnt from Konoha originally already. Or did he? That could be a talking point, but first!

"Oioi! We'd like to have a Plate of Your best and Various Tempura! We'll start there and see if we might want something sweet for a desert?", looking over to Minako he would wink before laying down some coin for the purchase. Nodding to himself for his proud achievement he'd think think think to himself about what he wanted to accomplish here, with Minako, maybe find out differences between them, maybe find out if she had a boyfriend, to which she would go about answering him from moments before. He spoke about her beauty, but he felt like she was something out of a story book. Like she was a fearless princess with a warm heart for nature, or maybe someone that would be seen in a tall tower letting down her hair, those long flowing locks of gold.

"Kiri?... Hm, I wonder how common that name is... A man by the name Kiri let me into the village. Tall with White hair? He's a Medic like me?", nodding he would await her answer before continuing, "Oi, You're not weird as far as I can see! Heh, but we all have our internal quirks, things that separate us from the others around us... Like, I can transform into a Canine. Hehe.", come to think of it, Suyashi had never met an inuzuka so he would never think about it, no one he'd met could do what he did. "But whatever makes you weird just makes you more special and unique. Heh.", The smells of their Shrimp and Steak being battered and dipped into the cooking oils made Suyashi's mouth water but he gave his complete attention to Minako.

"So tell me more about yourself... What do you aspire to be? What gets you up in the morning?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suyashi really knew how to roll with things. Even asking if Minako wanted a dessert made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She didn’t understand why, but it was a nice feeling nonetheless. Could it be because she felt like nobody understood her?? Maybe, but for now, she decided to enjoy the day with this blonde haired stranger, maybe he can even make her happy, even if it was just for one day.

“S-sure! But only if I am not full or anything of the sort.” Minako nodded softly as she looked above her. It was such a nice day today by the looks of things. Heading out for the day was a good idea for the butterfly lady after all, she may have possibly made a new friend, bonded a bit with her father, and got food, all on the same day.

Hearing the males description of Kiri. The female looked back to Suyashi and nodded softly before looking up above once again. Why was she feeling so distant when Kiri was described?? She didn’t understand, then again, there was still a lot of things in the world that she didn’t know, much like everyone else. At least, that's what she thought anyway.

So that's why he sniffed around like a canine earlier, he could turn into one. That was amazing! That sounded much better than growing butterfly wings, if she was going to be honest. Dogs are cuddly and all warm and just plain happy. They are loyal and faithful companions to anyone that obtains one, dogs are friends for life. Butterflies are loners, people who go where the wind will take them, whether it was a happy place or a sad place, butterflies didn’t care, as long as they are free from whatever problems they face…

Upon hearing Suyashi’s last two questions, Minako looked to him once more and smiled softly before chuckling.

“I aspire to protect the people I care about.” Minako mentioned. “I have failed to do so quite a few times at one point, and I feel it’s the least I can do for them.” Saying that, she also wanted to mention that she was also a reincarnation, which triggered the need to protect others, but she decided against it. It was inappropriate and was probably even undesirable.

“I also aspire to be happy and to stay happy! I also aspire to be a more graceful person, a better fighter and to just have a good life.” While this was true, she didn’t bother to tell Suyashi one little detail, and she decided it was better if she kept that detail out.

Words: 439
Training: Marked​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suyashi has an uncanny way to switch the feel of a moment, he liked to keep things light and cheerful. He liked to be happy. And he was one of the most innocent people likely to be alive at this moment. He'd never seen anyone perish before him, his mother protected him from those things, only speaking about the possibility of death and carnage to happen, that never seemed to happen. Since Suyashi had been born and many years before there seemed to be a great time of peace and tranquility. This was a time that Sushi used to become more respectable with his fighting ability. Instead of wars being pushed to kill and take land, there were bouts of strength like in Tea... more fights for pride than blood.

Which was good right?

"Oh I'm sure you'll have a bit of room especially if it looks tasty~ Heh!", a bellowing chuckle given by Sushi boy would respond to her in a keen manner but he wanted to read deeper into her feelings... it seemed when he mentioned Kiri, the air around her seemed to shift. He hadnt done much research regarding the air change in people with emotions. Though since he unlocked his abilities he would find that this was more apparent than he originally brainstormed. The idea of smelling fear was a concept made long before he was thought of, but the research had not been done to his knowledge and that would give him his chance at his research papers he wanted to bring back to Mikasa. However great this mystery was it would have to wait... so he would log it in his mind before continuing.

"You and I seem to walk the same path. It is my oath of my life to protect those I care for... Those of my country... and any allies I pick up along the journey of life. Justice is something that is served well when done for the right reasons. My Blade, My Hand, are used for protection, not to endanger. So I am completely with you on that...", nodding he would let her finish as she continued about being happy, but he wouldnt think about his earlier question regarding Kiri, but he would touch on that soon. "Well, if ye be not one of grace, I shall dance with you so we both become more graceful, and there is only one way to get better at fighting... So I dare say I'd like to help you... As beautiful as you are, you deserve to be able to protect whomever you wish and to be as happy as you desire.", nodding they would finally receive the Tempura on a plate. Veggies, Shrimp, Beef, Pork. Yes a smorgasbord of Tempura, with a light sauce on the side. "Enjoy!" the chef would speak before Suyashi would smirk before handing Minako a set of chopsticks.

"Itadakimasu!", Suyashi would yell out before lowering his head and bowing to Minako and the chef, "Ladies first~", nodding he'd let her eat before grabbing a bite himself, "I wanted to say... Dont let your past, control your future. My mother always told me that a Warrior's Mistake is a template for excellence. We make mistakes, we get hurt. However, everything we do as long as we do them with the right intentions we can achieve justice. Something I've learned being out here is that, No matter what stands against you and no matter what failures you have made in this life, or any other lives you may ever live should waver you from who you are right now... Live for the now." nodding he would hope he helped, but Suyashi believed in reincarnation. He saw pictures of his father and believed that when his father died that his spirit lived on with him. Chakra seemed to bounce from person to person... and in a world were people could literally be reborn it would be daft to think otherwise, hence his comment before.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To hear that Sushi and her seemed to be on the same path was comforting to say the least… However, she knew that there was a few differences in their goals. That couldn’t be helped though, considering the fact that they both have most likely had VERY different upbringings. Minako’s upbringing purely depended on her family support, and sharing her happiness with them, they were close-knit and very reliant on each other, like good Fujiwara’s. While she wasn’t sure how Suyashi’s upbringing was, hers was something to struggle with.

“Dance…” Minako mumbled as she bit her lower lip, she wasn’t sure if she was a good dancer herself due to her gracelessness, most of the time she would compare herself to that of one of them really out of date robots, a piece of machinery that cannot move and flow like humans can. “And fight… Suyashi… you don’t have to…” He… called her beautiful again, she didn’t understand why he tried such flattery on her.

Soon, their food arrived, and Minako smiled softly at the fact that the chef told them to simply enjoy. That was when Suyashi given her chopsticks and even said something before they started to eat. Minako couldn’t help but chuckle as she then looked over to the chef. “Thank you, good sir.” Then she looked over to Suyashi, still smiling softly, clearly planning out that she was going to eat the delicious looking food. “And thank you, Suyashi.”

While she ate some of the tempura, Suyashi spoke, telling her to not let her past control her future… that… was something of irony. Minako was reincarnated into who she was right now. Her past life was rather brutal, as it ended with execution, and her severed head was even shown to the public. That was the end of her past life, the end of working as warrior for her best friend, who committed seppuku by the time she was exiled from the place.

“... You speak rather ironically there, Suyashi.” Minako mentioned as she finished some of the meal before she spoke. “But… it gives me a rather nice insight. I will remember them words, and I will hold them dearly.”

There was one thing plaguing Minako’s mind right now, when Suyashi meant fighting, and with the compliment he given out… does that mean they could… possibly fight each other?? Naaah, that can’t be right, Suyashi looked like a literal meat shield, someone who you would rather not fight with. Maybe that’s another reason why his ego was boosted somewhat??? Maybe she shouldn’t ask such questions in her head, they kinda didn't make sense.

Words: 437​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oioi indeed! Like to Spar, I've been working on my speed and I like fighting with my Tonfa's but it would be best to get more practice before a big fight were to break out. Always does the body good to change up who you spar and test yourself against...", Sushi boy would say as he om nommed the food before him with his chopsticks. This was a nice conversation, nicer than just people telling him what to do and where to go. This was ultimately nice, nicer than he'd anticipated but he would keep on his toes, he was trying to give a good first impression, and to make this day a nice one for her. Something seemed to take her attention away, and he could smell it but he couldnt pin point the reasons.

"Ironically? Well, I dont know much about the Irony of it all... but I do know that I want you to have a good time... and the more you think about the past it will take away from your current situation. Like, when I call you beautiful... I can smell a change in you. Its subtle, but I can tell.", nodding he'd grab another bite before chewing and swallowing being sure to keep proper etiquette, he didnt want to come off like some Conan the Barbarian type. "Its always good to remember your past... but not good to hold unto the failures of it. It can be depressing...", nodding again Suyashi would roll his neck as he'd seem to be loosening up. For what? Who knew, Sushi was a towering boy who had lots of muscles. Maybe it was a mid lunch workout.

"So tell me then, is it probable that, Kiri the other man thats called you by your beauty... Is he something close to you?" speaking in a soft tone, the boy known as Sushi waited. His Honeydew hair falling on his face and sticking because of the heat under near the fryers. Maybe he would get an asnwer now? Though, he didnt know, he wouldnt push passed this question today.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tonfa… Minako smiled with glee, the dude liked weapons?! No no, she couldn’t get ahead of herself… Maybe he just liked tonfa. Minako herself, loved her weapons, they all suited her rather well, and they all have at least some history attached to them, Titania and Oberon especially, her butterfly swords and the very things that are latched to her soul in numerous ways.

“So, you practice with tonfa?? Are they bladed tonfa?? I have never really seen bladed tonfa before, just wooden tonfa. Personally, I love to practice with my butterfly swords, who I like to know as Titania and Oberon, they have helped me a lot, to say the least.” Minako seemed to be rather excited by the fact that weapons were brought up. “Ah, sorry… they interest me a lot, I love finding out about weapons, their histories, their designs and perks. If anything, they deserve a lot of care and attention, I know I give a lot of care and attention to my weapons.”

For Suyashi to smell ‘a change’ when she was called beautiful made Minako think he was a very accurate person, someone who took attention to detail. Minako didn’t really find herself beautiful at all, she sometimes found herself to be a monster, she was just glad that the scars on her cheek have faded, they can still be seen, but they were faded.

“As for… Kiri… I am not really sure how to answer that.” Kiri and Minako have a strange relationship to say the least, he stole her first kiss, and he stole a first few of her other moments. She didn’t want to get into that though. “Let’s not worry about that though.” She spoke before she taking another bite of her delicious meal. “I am more worried about our conversation, not messing it up and enjoying this food with you.” She admitted.

Words: 313​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
588e2dde8f974e503ad154f82456547a066979fa97db13727f7f3f5815addf0a_1.jpg

Smirking as he would finally see some excitement out of her, Suyashi would think about all the weapons he carried with him sealed under gloved hands and under wrist bands, just to make sure people couldnt steal his creations. As well as the weapon his father left behind. "Aye aye! Bladed Tonfa. I have a Cane Blade, A thin Wakazashi I made. A Golden Tonto a shaman blessed and made for me from my time in Earth Country. And some other stuff I'm working on. My craftsmanship needs a bit of work, but I'm better than a novice, wont be long till I can make weapons with perfection." nodding once again Suyashi felt the rise of awareness from her. He could feel that she liked the talk of weaponry and such. He had Armor made for such things too but he was absolutely no good with making armors.

"Aye, you are not obligated to answer, heh. I just didnt want to dig too deep and not ask... I'm just curious like that." nodding he would take another bite, this time shrimp and seasoned tofu. Very nice. Well seasoned and battered, but as much as he would eat, he would want to step up and ask more about her relationship with Kiri, there was a reason she was deterring the conversation away from it. Maybe he was her boyfriend, but he was a rough mate? What if Kiri came outta no where and attacked Sushi for hanging out with Sushi. Was that why she was walking with her father? Who knew... maybe it was nothing at all and his brain was playing all sorts of tricks on him with the inclinations to do something badly to him and his potential with this growing woman.

"Anyways, I agree with you... Every blade has a story... Every weapon has a history. Rich from the hands that crafted them. Even the weapons I've made, the materials used to give them the properties they are imbued with all came with a story attached to them. Effort. Sweat. And even tears that make them all important. Just like you and I. We have histories that make us who we are... I have a secret, and you would be the only person in the world aside from my mother that would know it. Hehe... Would you care to hear it?", giving her a wink he would look back to the chef before she would respond and call out to him.

"Oioi! Excuse me sir! The Tempura was divine! What are your choices for a small dessert?", From there he would bring out chilled toffee cream, Dango's, and Manju. Suyashi would look to Minako quickly and ask, "You may have whatever you'd like... My treat. And dont think about the cost, I assure you, I'm paid well enough from missions I've run in Konoha. Hehe.", from there he would await her response.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suyashi about weaponry and craftsmanship in the way he done so was absolutely amazing, she couldn’t help but eat her tempura while listening to him. It was completely fascinating how someone could understand her love for weapons and whats associated with them. Suyashi has most certainly got her attention now, and she wasn’t sure that attention was going to go away for even a short while now. She wasn’t sure if that was a bad thing or a good thing, she just knew that she was much happier and much more relaxed now speaking to him.

Nodding at Suyashi for his reasoning about wanting to know more about Kiri, she smiled more and looked above her once more, there has most certainly been many things that have enticed her, Kiri being one of them, but she really didn’t know how to proceed with hers and Kiri’s relationship, it was just plain strange, is it because she has never pursued actual relationships before??

Luckily, Sushi changed the conversation topic rather smoothly, mentioning that he agreed with her when it came to weaponry. She couldn’t help but smile quite a lot, she felt happy and content, why can’t this happen any other day?! Oh boy, she wished this could go on forever and ever, after all, there have been a lot of things that have aggravated her lately.

“A… secret??” Minako was unsure if she trusted herself with wanting to know such a secret, but at the same time, she wanted to know… she… already trusted this guy for various reasons.

Finishing her food, she chuckled softly as she seemed to have finished it just in time, she left some of it, but she knew she had done so for the right reasons.

“For… dessert… I… don’t even know what’s for offer.”

Words: 300​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was about the way Suyashi was born, the things that all came together that made him who he was. It was the man that Minako was seeing. He was born of the first ever Mizukage in the 'Kage Era' and the last in his mother. It was a crazy ordeal to be apart of, and to trudge through his life with the anchor held within his spirit. Suyashi'd life led him to have many different perspectives on life, but one thing that remained was that he was going to use his light to vanquish the darkness that wanted to creep into the lives of the people he loved, and cherished. Which made it easier to help those in need, because he cherished life. He could use his power, his will, his body to protect those who couldnt protect themselves. The next generations after him...

"Aye, a secret. It'll be between me and you, and Mi Madre. Hehe, but after... Maybe I'll show you how to use a Tonfa... Or craft one for you?" thinking for a moment, he knew he'd probably make her a weapon sometime... he'd just spend extra time on it if she asked him specifically... there was alot roaming through his mind so he would cut the chase a bit looking to the chef, as the man would bring over a plate of goodies.</FONTFACE>

8d64d433aaba17a85d23249d4365940ea56cb554_hq.gif
<FONTFACE fontface="palatino">
"On the house for the couple!", to which Suyashi would turn red and hunch his shoulders into his body, "I..Uh...We..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything was going mad in the young woman’s brain. Just what was going on right now?? She seemed to be having the time of her life with this guy and they hardly even knew each other. Is it because she felt playful right now?? Nah, that can’t be right. It must just be their chemistry?? She… really didn’t know. She was kinda sheltered with this kind of stuff it was absolutely mad.

Pointing to him, then herself, she tilted her head before showing off a soft smile once more. She didn’t know what he meant by mi madre, but she didn’t want to question that right now, she just wanted to have a good time, which is what she was having right now. “Teach me… to use a tonfa? Oh boy, that would be amazing Suyashi! But… only if you don’t mind… I know how gruelling it can be to teach someone, and trust me… It can be extremely difficult to teach me. I am what is known as graceless, someone who cannot flow or connect their moves properly.”

Minako was being brutally honest right now, she does believe that she would be rather difficult for that kind of thing, which is understandable, considering the events that made her believe such a thing. Her gracefulness has improved, but it still needed a ton of work, and she knows it can still screw her over in one way or another.

“As for… crafting me one, that is unnecessary, you do not need to waste such precious time on me... besides, I have my own weapons, remember??”

Her trail of thought stopped, and the conversation halted the moment the delicious treats were given to the both of them. Minako was absolutely speechless, they weren’t even a couple though! Did they… really look like one? For now, Minako wasn’t sure what to do, it looked like that even Suyashi didn’t know what to do…

Biting her lower lip, she glanced over to Suyashi shyly, trying to find out and figure out what the hell the both of them were to do.

Words: 348​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back