Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Their second meeting [private]

Uchiha Daisuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke closed his eyes momentarily, allowing the smells and sounds of the academy wash over him as he waited for his new student to arrive. This wasn't to be a test or a real lesson yet, this was simply a meeting between a teacher and student to work out what each person knew. The Uchiha was confident and comfortable in his own ability, but he wanted to know more of what his new charge could do, and how he worked best.

Everyone is different after all, I need to know how it is that this kid learns best to shape him as best I can.

Their first meeting had been in a library, so Daisuke knew that Kensei was an avid reader who was definitely very well versed in theory. The real clincher would be what would happen soon though, as Daisuke had a couple of things planned to try and work out more about his new student. The medic opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings, smiling minutely at the tranquillity that he saw in the environment around him.

It's nice to get out of the hospital a bit more, although my research is approaching completion I still need to make sure that I'm not forcing myself to work too much. Everything in moderation as my father used to say.

Daisuke ran a hand through his hair, trying without much success to rid it of the rumpled 'not quite slept' look that seemed to be the norm for him. He looked around and waited, hoping that his student would be there soon enough so that the day's activities could get started in earnest.

[MFT]
[WC - 275]

Sakaki Kensei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kensei awoke this morning to a ray of sunlight peaking through the window above his bed. It was the first day of new begging for the young man, Today he is going to start training with his new mentor Uchiha Daisuke. He didn't know what Daisuke had in store for him, but no matter what it was he was looking forward to it. He quickly got ready for the day, choosing to wear a shirt and pair of shorts. He demolished his breakfast and grabbed his book-bag and headed out.

As he entered the school, with a book in hand, he stopped and talked to a janitor he had met a few times before. The janitor told him that a man fitting Daisuke's appearance was already here and how to find Kensei thanked him and headed on his way to where Daisuke was waiting for him. As he approached Daisuke, Kensei quickly put his book away.

"Hello Daisuke, how are you today?"

Kensei flashed a quick smile and mentally prepared himself for whatever was about to happen.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back