Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Thieves (open)

Sutetchi Ro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
  • Ro had a standard checkup at the hospital. The medic had been nice enough, minus the cruel scoldings to not touch anything and demanding he return the stolen scalpel to the rightful place. He'd done so only after an earful of yelling. But she was still generally kind.

"I can always cut your hair shorter, Sutetchi-kun. I'm honestly surprised you aren't carrying around a mop of fleas in them."

That may have been her personal jab at him. He didn't have the BEST hygiene. What child living on their own did? And he did come in to the doctors after playing in the dirt with some other kids. His grin returned. "I think it's too dirty for them. I can't remember the last time I showered."

Satisfied by the look of disgust on the medics face, he took his leave. His appointment had been over for a coupe minutes anyhow and the medic had only been entertaining him so he wouldn't try to steal another sharp tool.

Walking out of the hospital room his grin grew even wider. He had managed to borrow something else while she wasn't looking. tucked into his suspenders was a sharp took of some sort. It looked like a scalpel but it had more of a square blade than a rounded one. Ro would see how it cut things later.

Not too far from the hospital there was a small shop which sold little trinkets. Ro walked in, figuring that there might be something he would want. His eyes scanned rows of toys like boomerangs and puzzles. Then they stopped on an item towards the back. It was a smaller box, dotted with brilliant oranges and reds and yellows and greens. Opening it, a cheery and slightly eery song started to chime. He realized it was a music box. It only took a second after that for him to shove the box into his pocket. Yeah he'd take it.

But the thing Ro had not been counting on was the store keeper eyeing him as he walked out, followed by a "HEY!" and an accusation. Ro swallowed, looked back, and began blindly running through the crowd to avoid an angry merchant. He wasn't necessarily scared. What was thew worst they would do to him? He didn't have parents to scold him nor did he have any money to pay for it. He found himself laughing with glee at the chase. Until he bumped into someone at full throttle and was thrust back on his butt, the box rolling out of his pocket and beginning to play. He quickly crawled over to it, dodging a few feet, and managed to shut it.

Then he realized the sharp thingy he'd stolen from the hospital had punctured through his trousers and nicked him pretty good on the leg. He shoved his hand into his pants and pulled the tool out. There wasn't any blood on it so the ding wasn't too bad. It was only uncomfortable. "Stupid thingy," he scowled at it, slowly standing back up with the music box and looking around for either an angry shopkeeper or the angry civilian he'd bumped in to. He was completely prepared to run if necessary.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back