Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Things Change [Force Exit]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tuesday : The Maw of Barnyx : 8:30 PM​

Leaving the medical district and his former squad member Zenichi, it was now just him and Ginjiro. Ginjiro had been oddly quiet since leaving so Kage would do his best to ease the child's mind about the situation as they made their way out of the Sand village.

I know things may seem sudden, but that message basically said that we should return. I'm only leaving Zenichi because he chose to stay. I wont be held responsible for the choices he makes on his own and you shouldn't feel bad either. Not everyone works well with others. Me personally I prefer to work alone as well. As you can see with Mizuki and Zenichi I'm not exactly an inspiring team leader, but I work my ass off to make sure my teammates get home alive and well. But they have to be willing to follow me as well. Its a give and take. So Ginjiro, so long as you choose to follow me, I'll make sure you are safe. Thats my promise to you as your squad leader. Zenichi made his choice and I'm not upset with him for it. But I'm also not responsible for him anymore. If he doesn't understand the possible consequences for his actions, then he shouldn't have been so quick to make an adult choice with a child's mindset. So if he makes it home alive... good for him. If he doesn't, hopefully he'll have no regrets and understand that his end was brought about by his own choices. It was a bit deep for him to go that far into it, but he felt like he needed to clear the air between him and Ginjiro. Ginji had proven to be a spirited, intelligent, and valuable member of the team every step of the way and even though he was young, Kage could see much potential in the kid. Ironically enough, Kagemaru wasn't too much older then Ginjiro so perhaps he felt something more akin to a little brother. Kage was raised as a single child and didn't have many other friends growing up aside from Sumina and that attributed to how he treated others normally when he wasn't putting on a faux face for his missions. He was also still plagued by the thoughts of how the last time he was the leader of a team went south and his best friend lost an eye because of it. There was a lot of pressure building up on Kage's shoulders but he couldn't let his spirit waver because he didn't want to lose face in front of Ginjiro. He felt that the child looked up to him and Kagemaru would make sure that the boy grew up into a fine shinobi.

We're in a hurry so we'll be zooming past their gates. If they stop us, thats fine but it'll be faster if they don't. We're also going to stop back by the dojo to check on Mizuki. If he's stable enough to move, I'll carry him with us.
OOC: said:
I'm S Rank
Ginjiro is B Rank

Run time = 2hrs

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Following along with Kagemaru-sensei, the young boy still was quite troubled over the incident from before. He couldn't get it out of his head that they were really going to be leaving a teammate behind them. Kagemaru-sensei seemed to sense this, and did his best to explain things to Ginjiro. It eased Ginjiro's mind a little, knowing the man's rationale for all of this. But still. "I get it, Kagemaru-sensei. I appreciate you looking out for me, I really do. I just...I don't know. I can't seem to wrap my mind around the whole situation." It was to be expected of the child. He wasn't yet prepared for these kinds of harsh decisions that came with the job description of being a shinobi. One day, perhaps, he would be. But not now. Not yet. "Maybe I just need some time to think about it..." Glad to have something else to think about, Ginjiro listened to Kagemaru-sensei's plans for their exit of Sunagakure. The young boy wished that they could have stayed in this city longer, but that was out of his control. All he could do now was follow his sensei's orders. "All right then, Kagemaru-sensei. I'll do my best to keep up." Ginjiro was ready to go. Next stop: the Toraono Dojo.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back