Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Thinking of times past [open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ultimately, Mikasa had no further qualms to settle with Hyuuga Yukio, if he were truly willing to undergo examination then the medical chief could ask nothing further of the shinobi. Gingerly she attempts to alter the topic to one of far more pleasantries, "I won't bother you further on the topic, but I do not tolerate those who lie. Keep that in mind." she stares stoically against the ANBU's emerald gaze. Never the least, the kunoichi directs her attention towards the illuminations waltzing in the skies above, "I'm glad I decided to stroll upon the Hokage rock, this is certainly the best view in the entire village." she comments contently.

Dwelling momentarily on the statement of respectable uses, Mikasa raises her brow, unsure of what a Hyuuga could possibly perform; however the mere thought wasn't one in which she wished to explore further. Altering the subject fully, she decides to continue to keep the topic not about herself, "I assume that you are not granted many off days, then what relaxes you the most when you aren't performing village related tasks?" the kunoichi inquires, stretching her arms upwards before utilizing them as pillows behind her head. A yawn escapes her lips and an apologetic grin is given, clearly not due to their conversation, but the crows feet upon her visage.

A streak of light rockets through the air and the woman bolts upright, her hands clasping against one another and her eyes close immediately. "Whew, made the wish in time." she chuckles, rubbing her brow and removing the imaginary perspiration. "What is that you wish for, Yukio-kun?" she stares downwards at the relaxed ivory hair male. Once more she realizes that she is full of nothing but inquiries, shaking her platinum mane, she settles against the ground yet again, silencing herself. "I apologize, I speak too much at times."

For so many years, she had been quiet for so long.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That comment was one that made Yukio freeze up for a moment, His experiences as of late had told him the consequences of lying and it was not something he made habit of doing to those around him anymore especially those who deserved his respect. As of late he'd taken to being honest to questions asked the only exception being when he did tell the truth the lasting effects could cause more harm than good his eyes gazing across her person as he ponders for a moment.

"Trust me when I say I do not make lying a habit, that's not the person I am anymore. Though I must have to agree the view from up here is one of the rare gifts especially when shared with those you find to be good company, I have to admit I'm glad I've been able to enjoy this moment with another this time rather than being alone up here."

He smiled casting his gaze off into the distance, this was one of the reasons he'd decided to become a Shinobi in the first place to protect the village he now looked upon with the many students and citizens enjoying their day to day lives in a time of peace it made moments like this one all the more relaxing knowing what he was doing was keeping this peace in tact.

"When I'm not out doing missions I spend most of my time up here, its a place to clear the mind and see what it is I have been protecting as well as take the moment to remember what it is I've done to reach this point and make sure I've not come to regret any of it."

Laying down and turning onto his side to face her once more he sighs happily reaching out and booping her nose as return for her earlier poke in response to her apologetic grin, it was a strange sensation for him to say the least it wasn't often he enjoyed company like this at least when it occurred outside a mission or training. Moving her hair aside if only slightly he looked at her eyes, it was strange to him even though only a bit seeing someone who's eyes changed from the Sharingan to something so natural with little effort outside of Takeshi's eyes.

"A wish? If I were to wish for anything it would be to enjoy more moments such as this one, these times that remind us we are in a time of peace and that it lets us enjoy the simple things. What about you? what do you wish for?"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
4AqkCEK.png

Shockingly the ANBU presses the tip of her nose inwards, though she would not fault Yukio, for Mikasa had done the same moments prior. Instinctively the medical chiefs nose crinkles in immediate response, the kunoichi's platinum locks tenderly part for a different purpose entirely; Mikasa had done so as to examine the Byukugan. Admittedly, she knew not how to act, her chest tightens slightly, and allows her natural gifts to course through her veins to read the emotional state of Hyuuga Yukio. Gently her lips part, her grin widening significantly, "I doubt you will be able to read my eyes if I had such difficulties with your own." the woman jests. partially.

Fits of laughter escape her lips, "I apologize, I agree with you, completely." Mikasa begins, "I just didn't think you would respond with that answer, you are certainly an unknown variable." she remarks, taking the liberty to enjoy a momentary before responding to the double sided inquiry. "To locate those whom I can enjoy the peace with, is ideal, but I agree fully. I wish to watch the students grow and prove to the world their worth in a way only they can perform." the maiden answers truthfully. "Especially the ones I taught specifically, either through academy classes, tutoring sessions, or developing through other methods." she adds on with a faint hint of pride.

Collecting her thoughts, Mikasa realizes it isn't very often she voices her goals and ambitions, although the medic-nin fears not of others laughing - merely not coming across opportunities to voice her dreams. "I wish to take Lady Yomi's seat, to watch over the village and do whatever it takes to ensure the overall safety." she explains in whisper, a wafer tone, as she awaits for a reaction from the ANBU operative. Mikasa better than most that many a children run amuck shouting to the skies with similar ambitions.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In a literal sense she was right his eyes could only pick up on the changes in chakra networks however there was an entirely different reason for his actions rather than just taking a look at her Sharingan, Though innocent the red flush on his cheeks remain the gentle smile prominent on his features as he explains himself.

"You are right I cannot see much in a literal sense only the flow of chakra, however many say the eyes are a gateway to the soul you can tell a lot by a person just looking into their eyes though I do apologise for being so forward about it"

Her laughter only makes him respond in kind, he wasn't used to such things his life to this point being one of serious training and dedication to his path into becoming a fine Shinobi of leaf. Though her answer to his question was one he could relate to in truth he hadn't cared much for training others when he began his path through the ranks of the ANBU but in recent times he'd begun to enjoy his regular meetings with the students and watching them progress and grow.

"That's something we can both agree on they are the next generation the ones who will walk in our footsteps and improve this world more so than we have in our time, all we have to do now is make sure we can create the best world for them to walk into."

As time passed his voice only became more gentle thinking of what the next generation would bring filled him with a sense of hope that they were making a difference in the world more so than they would out in the field on mission or in the branch meetings. He wanted to carry the students he took under his wing to new heights and one day see them surpass him to become stronger than they ever could have imagined. Her next statement however was quite the surprise to the Hyuuga it was an ambitious goal but one he could understand as noble.

"If you think you can do it then go for it, you have my support on such things that you can count on. You care for others, take care of us in our times of need and make sure we all keep moving forward to do what we can for the village and those we care about"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately Hyuuga Yukio praises the medical chief, the grin upon her feature widen further, "I pray that remains truthful, however the village isn't based on one individuals efforts." Taking a pause, her thoughts linger on the notion of the eyes being a window to view ones soul, an outdated line for sure, but it didn't halt Mikasa from parting her lips to indulgence in laughter. Truthfully she finds herself curious how she is viewed by the Byukugan, is her chakra a foul green or the brilliant teal she wishes to believe it is? The ANBU intrigues her far more than he should, perhaps in the future he would be the one to lead his branch with similar ideals as hers; either that or Takeshi would have alternative plans for the young man.

Tenderly her index presses against her lips to hind home against his own shortly after, "In the medical field, we say the gateway of life is through the lips." she lies, despite her best efforts to rationalize the thought of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation sustaining the lives of others. "Do you wish to further understand?" she inquires in a dove tone, a melting waver, beginning to lean forward.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

GZFhRyN.png
TannNV7.png

leaf_mednincheif.gif
WluPYLZ.png

Emerging from the thickets, a tan creature with deep ocean blue optics lock against the attire of Mikasa. Lurching forward the beast makes not a sound, hoisting her upright into the air via her collar and ensuring her overall safety. The medical chiefs legs swing a few inches off the ground, her gaze peer upwards to the fluffy mane of her recently discovered companion, "Jerfu.." she calls out in a pleasant tone. "Girf." he responds with baritone vocals, as best as one could with their mouth full, holding her as if she were nothing more than a newborn pup. "You can place me down, if you don't mind?" she asks endearingly. Large nostrils inhale the scent of her hair, taking notice of the moment Yukio parted the maidens hair, "No can do. We are going home, Girf." he bellows, turning about with Mikasa flailing her arms about, "Jerfu!"

Reluctantly she had the energy to not feud with the canine, accepting her disposition. "Don't forget your appoint, Yukio-kun!" she yells as the pooch strolls forward, "Cancel it." he growls lowly, "You know I can't do that." she responds prodding the bottom of the canine's maw, "You could, you choose to not."

[OOC: Topic Left, Unless Stopped.]​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a strange moment for Yukio not that he minded it all too much, new experiences were something that came about all the time but this was one he'd never even thought he'd have. Looking at Mikasa a laugh finally escaped him as hers did his face bright with emotion for the first time in a long time. "You've got me there, however I do hope I can help you achieve your goal no matter how small a thing it is that helps." Looking at her his eyes focus once more, seeing the look on her face his laugh lays into a smile speaking in a much more gentle tone. "If your curious I see you in a light teal colour, quite pleasant to look at I must be honest"

Her next action was one that caught the Hyuuga off guard however her finger pressed against his lips after her own as he is silenced in that moment, his mind trying to process how to react at that point. For the first time he was flustered not sure what to say or think but her words calmed him somewhat thinking only for a second. "That's a new one I haven't heard, though if would like to hear more" Watching her lean forward his hand slowly moves to rest on her cheek before a sudden interruption halts him.

It seemed they had someone joining them a rather large Canine he'd never seen before but considering what happened next he didn't get defensive instead watching the scene unfold before him chuckling throughout as he watched the pair, seeing her carried away as she called out to him.

"Don't worry I won't I'll see you again when I am first able to."

It was quite after that alone once more as he turned to look out to the view of the village once more, the smile still resting on his face as he places his hands in his pockets running his finger and thumb over his hair as a deep breath exited his lungs, it had been an interesting moment to say the least and what could have occurred next he wasn't sure as he paced away from the view returning to his duties the moment fresh in his mind.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back