Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Third Times a Charm [Tutor for Aya]

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once more Kyo would be assisting Aya. She had grown quite a bit since he had started assisting in her instruction, becoming a capable nin, and would continue to improve. Still, he enjoyed her visits, even if they were essentially strictly for the help he provided and nothing else. He supposed that was his own fault as well, he didn’t spend much time with anyone outside of his duties and working on his various schemes and plans, not just with Aya, but with all his peers and fellow nin. It was hard to make and keep relationships when one didn’t work at it. Perhaps he should force himself to rectify that at some point.

Still, for today it was a simple enough thing, he had finished his work with his Murders, and his Little Birds had been tended to. Old Nan had all she needed, and he had dealt with the representative, and was simply relaxing now, eyes closed and leaned against the back of the wall in the warehouse. Once the ship was finished, things would be easier, he wouldn’t have to split his attention between Port Cirrus and Kumo, at least until he was ready for the maiden voyage and what that would entail.

Aya would find those in the area doing better, buildings looking better with new paint and siding in some cases, and the streets repaired in a professional, if not atheistically pleasing manner. There was even a small shop selling things openly on one of the corners that had been empty before. Those that she saw were less distrustful of the girl, though she still wasn’t one of them, but they were less hostile over all as well.

[Entered Topic]
[Post 1/5 | WC: 283/1500]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya decided to contact Kyo again, for another lesson. Despite his busy schedule, he didn't seem to have trouble making time for her. Though she's only had two tutors with him, it was way more than Uri has given her, he hosts classes and invites her, but classes were for students, not that they were any easier. She liked one on ones better, rather than a crowded area. The last tutor aya had from Kyo was quite a while ago, a few things had changed, but not many. Aya had started to bleach her red hair, to turn it blonde, and physically she had matured.

Today Aya was wearing a vest with a yellow undershirt, and a pair of shorts. She had the sash Kyo gave her around her waist, with the metal Kumo head protector attached to it. It was strong enough to hold it, and she really liked it. She often held onto gifts from people and showed them off since it was rare for her to receive a gift, at least ones that didn't have any strings attached.

Aya walked through the once run-down area to find it too had changed. It was looking nicer, and it was much livelier than before. It had been a while, but this was a nice development to see. Aya wondered if this was village pitching in to renovate, or someone's side project. Who knew, she assumed it was the village though. Every time she came here, things shifted, and became better, she remembered when she was worried about running into trouble. She was so afraid, not even that long ago, but she wouldn't dare acknowledge that, even now. In general, Aya had become a little more laid back, maybe it was because of Ji? His laziness was rubbing off on her.

Aya entered the dojo with a smile, "Ey, Kyo-sensei, long time no see." Aya stated, she was a little less formal than she used to be, but living in a house full of boys, and a sensei who actively had his lover around and performs acts of osculation in front of her, and the other kids. Not like she cared really, but it seemed to have scarred Ji and Ryu quite a bit. She's seen worse, but she still didn't like the lack of structure, they were anbu, anbu were not supposed to have relationships like that, nor were they to act in such shameful ways in front of their own students. At least that's how Aya looked at in the beginning, she has become quite jaded to the whole serious tone idea, and Uri's love affairs. She just wanted to do what she wanted to do, and that was to beat Ji and Ryu and become powerful. There was no cutting corner in this race.

[Topic entered]
[466/1500][1/5]

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo stood up straight as Aya approached and sent her greeting, “Aya-san, it has indeed been some time.” He gave a small bow with the greeting, he took a moment to take in what she was wearing, he didn’t approve, but that was neither here nor there, he gave a small nod, “You’ve grown into a fine nin, I’ve read some of the reports.” He commented, it was an offhand way to say that he had been following her progress, checking in on her as the days had gone on. He dismissed the informal way she had addressed him, she hadn’t been as brazen as she could have, and still addressed him with the proper title for their relationship. And had he not just thought of having a better relationship with others? Perhaps that was part of the way to do it.

Kyo placed his hands behind his back and looked down on the dyed hair, he didn’t approve of the act itself, believing that she had no real reason to have done it and it to be an act of vanity more than anything else, though he tried to keep it to himself. He also noted that she still used the sash he had given her, even if it she no longer sported the jacket that it had matched in the past. “So with your return, have you any plans on what you wish to work upon next?” he asked simply, “I assume you’ve had the chance to purse Nii Meiji’s Battle Studies in the time it has been since we spoke last.” The scored man added before pausing a moment, as they were interrupted by a young teenaged boy coming in from behind Kyo to hand him a folded letter.

Kyo pursued it a moment before nodding and sending them back were they had come with a simple, “We shall allow it.” And handing the letter back folded once more to the interloper. “There is always so much to learn, so much to improve. But one must not hold themselves back with their behavior, one should always know what their place is and what is expected of them.” He commented offhandedly to Aya, it was meant as an explanation of the interruption, though it may be taken as a dig at the informality of the greeting that he had been given, depending on how Aya saw it.

If she took it the wrong way, hopefully the small smile that he gave afterwards would lessen any impact it had, “Our work can never be done, we must always be improving, for this is our church, our temple. And the limitations others place upon us can suppress when we need.” He indicated his own body and that of Aya’s as he spoke, “Though I suppose you’ve an advantage due to your abilities in that regard already.” It was offhand comment about her bloodline that he had researched over the time they had known one another, ever since her use of that jutsu when they had first begun the individual training. For Kyo’s part he had grown larger, more physically imposing, packing on pounds of muscle from his own physical training, while maintaining his own training in speed and stamina. “As our capabilities grow, so to must our desires, a balance must be maintained, or we may fall into the traps that come along, such as pride, ego and the actions that these can cause us to pursue.” His last statement wasn’t directed at Aya specifically, and had been spoken in a slightly raised tone so that it carried further in a clear manner.

[Post 2/5 | WC: 885/1500]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Had she really grown into a fine nin? Aya didn't think she'd done much growing, other than in the chest. She did have more muscles, but her fat covered any visibility of the muscles the had gained. Probably because she ate more than she needed too. She really didn't care in the end, she did what she wanted to do, as long as she stayed in line with not being thrown in jail, she'd be fine. She wanted to get stronger, more powerful, but at the same time, she just wanted to enjoy her life, since she really hadn't had a chance in the past. But her want for strength was greater than her want for fun, it made her focus on training instead of goofing off.

Aya nodded to Kyo as he asked her if she knew what she wanted to work on. "Yes, I want to work on Taijutsu, I decided that is how I want to fight." Aya stated, she could never study, or train in taijutsu too much. It felt more natural to her than Ninjutsu. Aya nodded to Kyo in his next question. "Yes, I-" She stopped when a teenager entered and gave Kyo a letter. She was going to say she planned on studying both copies even deeper since she had read it, but she was going to read again. She waited for the kid to leave, then Kyo commented on basically learning your place, she was sure where he was aiming that at. She shrugged it off, if he meant it at her, Aoi-sensei would tell her a thousand times to know her place, and she knew her place was here. So the phrase was almost meaningless to her, as long as she didn't understand it.

Aya listened to Kyo's thoughts on the body, she personally thought the physical body was a cage, not a temple, but to each their own. She wished to surpass her limitations, even more, she surpassed her speed, the human speed limitations, now she wanted to surpass her strength. "I plan on far surpassing my strength. I've been studying, and I want to be able to open my Chakra gates." She explained, she knew how to do it, but she needed to take the steps to do it still.

Aya blinked when he spoke of pride and ego. She then smiled. "I'd rather be prideful than cowardly, I'd rather think of myself as great than wishing I'd never been born like how I used to think." She stated bluntly with a smile, she still hated herself, but she also was confident about her skills, which was egotistical and prideful in others eyes. She hid her self-loathing with her pride, and she'd rather keep it that way than allow it to eat at her, she knew those thoughts would always be around, she forced new thoughts. But she always questioned if anything she did was worth it.

[954/1500][2/5]

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo gave a solid nod in return to her sating she wished to work on Taijutsu, “This is a fine method, easy enough to learn and apply the basics of for nearly any situation. Which method of Taijutsu do you wish to practice? Utilizing your fists in unarmed combat? Swordplay in either the form of piercing or slashing combat, or perhaps bludgeoning with a war hammer, maybe the art of throwing kunai and other items? There are many disciplines that one can work within this field just as there are ninjutsu of different natures. As I'm sure your more than well aware. “

When the young female nin mentioned that she wished to suppress her own strength, and that she had been studying on how to open her chakra gates Kyo gave a slight smile, “I’ve done research on the subject myself, it is a dangerous endeavor that requires dedication and sacrifice beyond what normal nin are willing to do. It is a worthy goal.” He gave a nod at the end of the statement, his smile gone once more. “Be prepared for the sacrifice that it requires when you attempt it, I’d suggest having someone you trust on hand to lend assistance if needed.”

When she commented on wishing to be prideful rather than cowardly Kyo gave a slight tilt of his head to her as he spoke, “There are extremes that one should not embrace, too far in one direction or the other leads one down a path that results in damage to one’s self or those they hold dear. I had not expected that you would have felt that way before, I’m glad you seem to more readily realize your worth these days.” There was more that he could add, but he wasn’t sure how another would take him voicing that they were a worthy asset to the village, he found others tended to take such talk in the wrong manner.

As he finished speaking he would move along into the center of the warehouse and wave a hand about at the various weapon racks that lined the walls, “If you wish to choose a weapon, there are many here that are serviceable for the task of training here, or have you brought your own?” Kyo would take a stance in the center of the area, his legs set firmly on the ground and his body angled towards Aya, though he would not raise into a readied position as he waited her choice and answer.

[Post 3/5 | WC: 1303/1500]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back