Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This ain't a phase!! [Open]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She wasn't one of the best moods, her hairs were different and she had dressed. She was known as the Hokage daughter, but that would only be once people would even realize it was her at this moment. She sat with arms crossed and glaring to the front, unlike any other time before. Probably the bathtub would still show some of the paint she had been using for her hairs. Her hairs were a mix of color now, part gray almost towards black and there was a blue hue inside of there too. Unlike the cheerful red color she had for herself. "I will show them!" She huffed and would stand up, throwing a fit before sitting down again. "I will show him!" she shouted and curled up around her legs. "Hmpf..." Something had been a trouble onto her mind, and nothing was going to change that. At least that is what he thought of line was right to know.
Lately, she thought that all her doings were not even needed, that all her work was sometimes for nothing. She gritted her teeth and took a walk through the village, her hair was bright in color, her clothing would be slightly rougher on the edges, in her pants there was a thorn part and her jacket had paint plats on them. Just to make it look 'cool'. Yet all that she wanted was knowing she was good enough, but that head of hers in puberty wouldn't let that thought be easy.

Open

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was the first time Hoshirei was venturing further than the Maple District since she gained her new abilities. What might seem like shyness to some was triggered by the need to control the new way she could cast genjutsu and the fact that bringing those abilities forward somehow changed how she looked. She did like how she looked now, but sometimes looking in the mirror still startled her. Yellow eyes where green used to be and black hair in place of green as well. It was almost like her genetics had been a veil until she unlocked her potential.

She pulled her long hair over her shoulder, her normal ponytail was braided and seemed to be less manageable if it was not in a braid. She had been encouraged to get out of the clan house for more than an hour and had in fact been teased a bit by a ghost. She had straightened and thrown her shoulders back into a stubborn set and made her way from the clan. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to get a new first impression with some people, especially those with whom she went to the academy. A brighter gleam entered her eyes and she was wholly unaware until too late that she was in Kotori's way. If Kotori didn't see her, they would run into each other for sure.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She had been scuffing and doing everything by herself at this point. Yet no one seemed to turn around towards her, mostly because of her funky dressing way. She was even that far inside the clouds, that she never had been noticing the person she was about to run into. It was just on a wire that she missed the other, but it did made her lose her balance and get startled. Seconds later and she found her behind on the ground, stuck there and mumbling words. "THAT HURTS!" She said whiny and went over her lower back. "Couldn't you watch out or something?!" Not even her special ability to sometimes look inside time would prevent this from happening. "Look where your going or something!" She whined further and would stand up on her own. "Who are you even?!" She mangled her questions further, unsure what to say or to react in her given state.
The female in front of her seemed to have a somewhat familiar way of dressing up... Or rather her face looked a little resembling of somewhere but from where... and what and when. These were questions where she herself had no answer on.

WC: 198
ooc: Sorry, i had no idea what to write further >.<;

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori barely dodging her made Hoshirei's balance falter. She wobbled for a moment but caught herself before she fell by bending her knees to lower her center of gravity. She stood as Kotori did and one hand came up to a shorter section of braid to tug on it gently. The girl before her was somewhat young, and that almost made Hoshirei feel worse about straying too close to her path. She was supposed to be setting an example for younger members of the village.

"Sorry, I usually do watch my way. Some things have changed rather much for me as of late and distracted me. I don't blame you for not recognizing me. Fleeting glimpses of the past wouldn't help in this situation, unfortunately. I look rather different than I did a month ago," she trailed off with a hesitant chuckle. "Isaki Hoshirei, co-clan head of the Isaki clan. And who might you be? You feel a bit familiar, though your coloring seems nearly as different as mine. Green to black and yellow was rather startling," she said with a small grimace and a tug on her braid.

She certainly wasn't kidding. Green hair becoming black and green eyes becoming yellow was quite the shock to her, let alone Maki. She barely contained her own freak out enough to convince him that she was really herself. Oh dear... meeting Takeshi in person will be interesting. The thought made her internally grimace at the reminder that she had to update her file again. Hopefully for the last time for a while.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The female had been bumping into someone, that someone was someone she would honestly meet into different scenario's. Like this one right now and she was one to sit down and chatter. Yet she was annoyed to hell when she was in this moment. "Hmpf..." Yet that name... she started to think and think more... Stories from her uncle... "Wait... you are the wife of my uncle?" She referred Maki as her uncle. "P-Pfuwah..." She said and would think of a thing or two. "W-well..." She said and would swallow... Yet at that same given moment, a guard from the Uchiha Household would pause in his movements directly beside Kotori. Giving a small bow towards the Isaki yet giving Kotori a rather stern look. "Uchiha Kotori..." She muttered and would stand up, look towards the guard. "Uchiha Kotori, you are summoned back towards the household... Something about not cleaning up what you should have done after a dye...." The guard would say and look and keep looking towards her. "Fine!" Kotori would say and sneer towards the man. Who at his turn would look at the small female made her way away? "Please do take my apologies about the young lady, I will make sure she will be spoken to by our Clan Head for her behavior." He would say, make one more bow and pardons himself for his leave.

[topic left]
[We discussed this in PM, now we also have a new hook up to get on.]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Hoshirei's smile almost faltered when Kotori's annoyance was shown, only to brighten when she mentioned being Maki's niece. "Ah! That's why you feel familiar! Yeah, I'm Maki's wife. It's nice to finally meet you."

They were interrupted by a guard who bowed to her which she returned before he turned to Kotori. Apparently Kotori had left a mess after dyeing her hair. Boy was she glad her hair changed by itself. Getting black dye out of everything would have been a nightmare.

Kotori looked to be stomping off in a bit of a huff, so Hoshirei turned back toward the guard. "If you could please pass a message on to Kotori that she is welcome to our home any time. I would like to get to know my niece after all." With a final nod, she walked away, mood brightened a bit and a beatific smile on her face.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back