Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This is gonna be fun! [Tutor, PM to join]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as soon as she got to the park, she had been assigned to this student, she had never met him before but while doing research he seemed... promising. So she decided to set him up for a class, this would probably take half a day so she had requested from the academy a special kind of leave so she could teach him some of the normal stuff. But this would double up as a test, recently she has had some changes on her prespective and maybe it was time to add more people unto her list. Just like her Sensei, her sister and everyone else had done to her she was now going to pass unto the next generation.

Maybe it was time for her to rest easy.

[WC=130/1500]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kitsune park. Daisuke had heard many tales of the place from his father and mother respectively – while Suyashi had spoken much of his childhood Minako had only talked of more recent events; that went without saying as she was not raised in Konoha. The destination itself had played host to many other shinobi throughout history but now it was time for the Minamoto boy to finally experience what the park had to offer and what his teacher for the day would do with the resources available.

Like most other days, Daisuke had been up at the crack of dawn to ready himself as well as his family home for the coming day. He had swiftly made breakfast for not only himself but also for his parents before leaving and making his way toward Kitsune park. Of course the boy took quite a long detour but still managed to arrive on time for the scheduled lesson. The boy, clad in deep blue, walked nonchalantly over a multitude of pathways leading past the great statue of Uchiha Kitsune that stood guard at the gates of the coliseum. He decided not to show interest in the historic hero of fire country and instead focused his mind on the environment surrounding him. While appearing casual, Minamoto Daisuke scanned the area in his direct vicinity – it was strange to be called to Kitsune park for a lesson and as such the blonde boy felt it necessary to keep his guard up.

As much as the boy wondered what the content of this lesson would be, he did not allow his mind to drift away from the focus he had on his surroundings. He knew exactly where his equipment was on his person should he need it – hidden out of sight on his wrist was a wristband inscribed with a sealing jutsu to hold more shuriken than the boy would be able to carry otherwise. Apart from general survival and scribing equipment, Daisuke didn’t have anything else that would aid him in combat.

A single figure stood alone in Kitsune park, as such Daisuke assumed that this was to be his teacher for today. Gradually the boy approached, his icy blue eyes scanned his teacher for the day – he couldn’t quite notice anything overly obvious about her character from her appearance. This one would be harder to analyse than his peers. With every step that the student took he grew closer to his teacher and with every step he readied himself for the lesson ahead. His demeanour was calm, not seeming overly bothered by the situation at hand but to the trained eye the boy was extremely aware of that which was around him. The occasional flick of his eyes and the tilt of his head would give that away to any trained shinobi.

Within moments the boy stood face to face with Asuka. He bowed low, out of respect for his superior. “Hello, my name is Minamoto Daisuke. I am here for the lesson today.”

MFT
[Topic entered]
[WC: 500]
[TWC: 500]
[Post count: 1/5]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru had finished using kitsune park a few hours ago, and was now just enjoying a relaxing rest in the stands that the crowd usually sat in to watch show matches. Next to him sat his long red Katana, and his removed armor and shirt. So, as he sat, shirtless in the arena, letting the cool fall breeze wash over his hot skin his eyes opened to a new sound. There was an older woman, appearing to be in her mid 20's that Maikeru was sure he recognized. Was that.. Uchiha Asuka? He had never met the woman, but, he had heard of her from other clan members. Apparently she had the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and was very fond of the Kamui ability. How fascinating. What could she be doing here?

It was then he saw an unknown boy enter the arena. Blonde hair, and plain clothes, as well as a lock of shinobi gear on his person. He seemed to young for this to be a romantic tryst, though, maybe that was Asuka's thing.. no, probably not. So, then, was it a tutoring of some sort? Secondly, how had they not noticed him yet? He wasn't exactly hiding his presence. Regardless, this was something Maikeru thought could be interesting. What exactly would she be teaching the younger boy? So, standing up, he let out a long, low whistle.

"Oi." he called out, moving to jump down to the sand beneath him. "What do we have here? I really hope my first assumption is the wrong one, what would everyone think of that?"

He spoke in a teasing tone as he approached the two of them, his hands folded behind his head.

"You two training? Got room for a third? If nothing else I'm sure I'm a more realistic partner for the student than you, Asuka. No offense, I just think you might be a bit too strong to spar him if that was the plan. I could help with that, if you want."

(334 words)

Mihoki Kahora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahora was rather anxious for the class she signed up for next, she had no idea what to expect. The only thing easing her mind was the fact that the lesson was taking place in one of her favourite spots in the village, Kitsune Park. However, remembering the physical demands of Shinzo’s class that took place there, she anticipated that this class would be the same. She really hoped that it wouldn’t be. I don’t think my body can handle that again. Ever again.

The Senju girl hoped one of her… friends? would be there too but she very much doubted it considering their busy schedule. Guess this is an opportunity to make more. Maybe they’ll appreciate my hatred towards exercise. It’s only natural. Surely no one actually likes it? Begrudgingly making her way towards the park, she saw three figures standing in the distance. One taller one, who she assumed to be Uchiha Asuka and two other boys. They better not be weird. At least not as weird as me. And I’m pretty weird.

Approaching the trio, she wasn’t sure how to introduce herself. Wait, I know these people? Thank god for that, I don’t have to make a complete fool of myself again. “Hey guys, so er what are we all doing here? Wait. That was dumb. It’s a class. So… how’s everyone doing? Good to see you all again. Wait, I’m not fighting you am I? Cause you’d all totally lose. Just saying. Anyway, Asuka hi. I’ll let you do your thing now.”

[MFT]
[WC= 265/1500]
[Post count = 1/5]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka nodded at the people who came, it was nice to see more people showed up than she had anticipated. Now this would be interesting. Of course she would have to come up with an excuse about the objective of this class. In that sense she would have to play the.... idiot card.

"Hello pipsqueaks!" She spoke with a big smile on her face, bunny hopping towards her new students. Patting them on the head one each. "Today we will divulge in the art of battle. You will learn how to move yourself as if you were never there" She hated acting this dramatic but in the end it would end with a purpose. "So this tutor in particular will be divided into three different segments. The first is going to be a serious of questions about different situations that may arrive in your lifetime. I'm gonna use my own discretion about grading you on this, you may answer whatever you want. Whether I'm pleased with the answer or not will determine if you pass or fail this class." She spoke, her tone being one that may have been genuine or simply a joke, that small detail was up to the students.

She raised two fingers. "Number two, I am going to have you explain to me the properties of Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu. Afterwards I'm going to be showing you how to place the theory, into practice. A new form that is not usually in the normal Academy curriculum. You'll have to replicate it afterwards, second part of the test, failure to do so may or may not cause you to fail." She gave a small laugh "Of course you got the choice of backing out or not."

"The last part shouldn't be taken lightly, it's going to be one of the most daring challenges you've faced. Again, you may choose to take it or not, just remember.... you may die if you're not careful." She clapped her hands together and giggled "But that's not here or there, so let's start with the first thing."

Her face changed and she sighed, it seemed she was tired of the charade. "If anyone has any questions, suggestions or complaints along the tutor, please let them know. Having said that, let's start. The first scenario is quite simple." Asuka crossed her arms with nothing more than deadpan expression. "Each of you are in a situation where you have the chance to fight or flee, you're going against 3 other Shinobi of unknown power but you know for sure that they can't be stronger than you. What would your plan of action be? Take into account you're on your own and reinforcements would take too long." She looked at each of them, waiting for their answer.

Second scenario. You're given a mission of extreme importance, but you're caught up in a situation where you have to make the choice. Leave your team behind to be captured, maybe killed. The completion of your mission has the low chance of ending the conflict, but if the opposite happens it will only make it worse. By abandoning the mission you save your comrades but the conflict will continue the same as it has before. What do you do?" With that, the first part was down. She just hoped they had the correct answer she was looking for for each of the scenarios.

[706/1500]
[Post 2/5]

[Welcome to the tutor! Just so you know, this won't be a tradicional tutor and will revolve around scenarios, questions and exposition with a bit in the end that's gonna freak ya out a bit. Maybe. In the end, I hope you all have fun. If you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to PM in discord.]

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It soon became obvious to Daisuke that he and the woman ahead of him weren’t the only two people present in Kitsune park. First came a boy, clearly older and more relaxed than Daisuke. The dark haired figure sat high in the stands, clearly armed with the long red katana sat next to him – not only that but it swiftly became apparent that he had some sort of history with the teacher. He knew her by name, ‘Asuka’ that was something to commit to memory. If the Minamoto could gain as much knowledge as possible on those present then maybe in some way he could gain whatever obscure advantage there was to have for his lesson.

Confidence seemed to be key in the tone of the older boy’s voice, while it was certain he was jesting there had to be an underlying level of confidence that made him feel the comments were suitable. Daisuke chose not to say anything for the time being in response, for now it would be best to keep observing the new arrival in hopes of better understanding who exactly he was. The blonde boy’s icy stare simply scanned Maikeru before returning to view his teacher – although he did continue to remain aware of the actions that the boy beside him took. It wouldn’t be wise to lower his guard in this situation, after all Daisuke had no idea what was to happen next.

Almost as soon as he had turned his attention away from Maikeru, the subtle footsteps of another person approached. Daisuke turned, a flash of shock and awe stuck his face for all but a second before he managed to recompose himself. She, of all people, had managed to catch him off guard simply by her appearance. Within moments however, he had manged to remove all evidence of emotion from his face. A shiver ran down Daisuke’s spine as he returned his gaze to Asuka – for now he wouldn’t let his mind dwell on the girl. Even though she was fascinating she was too distracting for the boy. With a single deep breath, the Minamoto calmed his mind and thankfully this was just in time to hear what Asuka had to say.

Her mannerisms were … interesting to say the least. But that wouldn’t cause Daisuke to allow his guard to fall, that had already happened once already and he wasn’t about to allow it to happen again. He didn’t feel his chakra shift as she approach and patted he along with his classmates on the head. Soon the topic of the day was divulged, ‘the art of battle’. Conflict itself was something that Daisuke felt was unnecessary in nature, he didn’t quite understand why humans constantly fought amongst each other – yet in the shinobi world the ability to fight was necessary. There was little time to ponder on war itself as Asuka hastily discussed the rest of the lesson plan. The three parts to it intrigued the Minamoto boy, it appeared that the first two sections would be mental while the last seemed to be physical from what he could gather. In a sense, Daisuke was glad he was always prepared.

The questions at hand weren’t easy ones, they could be answered multiple ways without being incorrect. However it was to Daisuke’s benefit to remember that which his parents had taught him throughout his short life thus far. Question one was interesting to say the least, it provided a situation which, while still rare, could happen to a shinobi. Now, if the circumstances were anything less than definite as to the lower skill level of the opponents then Daisuke’s answer would likely be different. However, because the power level of the enemies was already decided for definite, the Minamoto boy knew exactly what he would do in the given situation.

“If it is guaranteed that they are all weaker than me then I have a strategy in mind. First I would make sure that the enemy lost track of me using either a clone, genjutsu or my equipment. In truth the strategy isn’t important but rather the objective to become hidden from the threat is.” Daisuke paused for breath. “From there it is a matter of targeting the individual members of the squad I am facing off against, preferably from a distance. Starting with the one at the back and working forwards, if done efficiently the enemy won’t even notice as some of their squad members disappear. However, that is assuming that they are traveling. If they are actually ready for combat and stationary in a closed group that will be more difficult, it does follow a similar strategy though – my goal would be to simultaneously incapacitate the enemy squad in one combined strike.”

The second scenario was more about morals and teamwork rather than strategy. In such a case if strategy were to be involved with utmost care for the mission then team members would already be aware that their sacrifice could be pivotal to the completion of the mission. However the Minamoto boy was always told something by his parents when they discussed missions: it was always important to have strong teamwork and to be united with squad members. After all, a unit is stronger with the combined abilities of its components. Even if a conflict were to continue otherwise, a slight chance for the conflict to end was not worth the lives of comrades. Despite this internal explanation, Daisuke only came out with a single sentence while his emotionless expression stood strong on his face.

“I’d save my team.”

MFT
[WC: 930]
[TWC: 1430]
[Post count: 2/5]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru raised an eyebrow as he watched the blond haired boy examine him. Most people assume that in order to get to know someone, you had to speak to them, spend time with them, but that wasn't always true. Tons of useful nuggets of information could be gathered from simply observing them, and a large majority of them came from the first time they met you. The way they examine you, the time they spend sizing you up, it could be used to gather preliminary data. It was even more useful when they were presented with an object of desire. When the second girl showed up, a small cocky smirk appeared on the young Uchiha's face. So, Blondie had a crush? Now, wasn't that just truly adorable?

"Oh Asuka, hypothetical questions with no wrong answers? I guess that's one route to take with this.." Maikeru said with a sigh, shaking his head slightly. "Well, firstly, let me introduce myself to this blond shinobi here, as I've already met Kahora. I'm Uchiha Maikeru, a leaf Academy Student like you. Well, a bit older than you, and on my way out the door, but like you regardless."

He gave the boy a small smile, before returning his attention back to Asuka. The mental drills were something he loathed, but, he had interrupted her lesson so he could at least play along. The questions were fine and all, but, in his experience they were just words. There was no way to know how you'd react in the heat of the moment. When the kunai was at your throat, and you were faced with your death, would your beliefs stay the same? It was impossible to say.

"For the first scenario, we don't have enough information. Unless we're doing our jobs terribly, we'd know something about this shinobi if we're going off of the assumption that we know that they're not stronger than me. But, with the information you've given me, I'd have to fight wouldn't I? In war, I'm little more than a pawn on a chess board, and each general has a finite number of them. If they're weaker than me, a safe assumption would be I could take out at least two of them before I fall, maybe even get the third into a position he could never be a shinobi again. One pawn for two, possibly three. The math is sound."

He paused, rubbing the back of his head. The second situation was a complex one, but one he had been asked many times. He knew what his answer would be, but it was one he wasn't proud of.

"As for the second bit, I agree with our resident blonde ninja here. I'd save my friends. Strategically speaking, it's the wrong move, but, it's who I am as a person. I can't leave my friends to die, I won't."

(479 words)

Mihoki Kahora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The brown-haired girl cautiously eyed the blonde-haired boy that was looking her way. Daisuke? The boy from the library? I remember him. He was hard to forget. Wait, not now Kahora! Now’s definitely not the time for this… whatever this is. Dragging her attention away from him, she looked around and expelled a sign of relief at the lack of equipment around. Thank god, I still haven’t physically recovered from Shinzo’s class. The Senju girl secretly hoped there was an opportunity for her to impress Dais- wait no Asuka. She meant Asuka. Of course she did.

As soon as Asuka started speaking, she admired her bubbly and warm personality. It radiated from her being without her realising and that brought a sense of calm she didn’t know she needed. Not that Kahora had anything against Maikeru, his dark natured appearance often made her feel uneasy. Yet there was something so bright and refreshing about Asuka’s being that made her forget the dark presence next to her. As Asuka began explaining the task, she felt a little… scared. Talking to people and answering questions wasn’t exactly her best quality. The painfully awkward girl often spent more time embarrassing herself rather than making memories. It was something that unfortunately came natural to her. Now she had to really think about her future and the kind of shinobi she wanted to become. Listening to the other two boys’ answers made her reflect on that all at once.

She didn’t want to hurt anybody but others were hurting the people she loved and cared about the most, she’d do anything to protect them. Deciding on her answer, Kahora announced “Well, if I’m honest, I’m kind of a big wimp and running away from my problems is my thing. Except, in this case, I’d use that to my advantage. Make them think that I’m fleeing the situation so that they lower their defences, probably leave some traps along the way. And when I’m certain they’re not longer expecting me to attack, I’d engage. I might even be able to take them out before the reinforcements get there.” Happy with her answer she waited for the next question and answers to follow suit. Daisuke’s response made her smile because she’d do the same in a heartbeat.

“You pick your family and I know that my team will become a part of that family. You can’t leave family behind, of course I’ll save them. I wouldn’t even need to think about it. No matter the cost.”

[MFT]
[WC=427]
[TWC= 627/1500]
[Post count = 2/5]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka listened to their response of the first scenario. It was certainly interesting but not exactly what she was looking for. To be honest, she had expected them too answer a different way but it seemed that all three had the same idea. With a sigh she shook her head.

"Well, for the first scenario was a bit interesting." She spoke "I had at least hoped one of you wasn't a suicidal maniac." She gave them a big smile. "Here's where my problem lies. You don't know how well this squad works when they're together, sure alone you'll be able to take them but together... now that's the problem. Instead you decided to attack, Daisuke here had somewhat of a solid plan by taking them out individually. Kahora was betting on them seeing her as not a threat. But then I have to ask you, what would you have done if none of those plans worked? With the little information I gave you the obvious choice was fleeing." She sighed once more, crossing her arms. "I don't know what's up with this new generation, there is nothing wrong with running away, living through the ordeal to 1. come back home. and 2. Relay the information back to leaf, giving us the advantage."

But her smiled return once she continued. "I liked your answer to the second though, all three had the same idea. and you're right. Abandon the people you care about and you will loose the little respect I have for each of you. Me personally, I would rather die and let them leave. Buy them some time at least." She sighed, 'Ain't that right Rayne....' She thought, one of the few things she owed her protector. But that's enough.

"For the second part of this tutor we're gonna learn about what people call Advanced Elements." She smiled at them "As you probably know already, ninjutsu is divided into 5 elements. Earth, water, air, fire and lightning. Some Shinobi decide to master the use of one, sometimes more to widen their arsenal of skills but.... few can unlock what's further." She started doing hand seals, at the end using her closed fists she pounded them together and as she started taking them apart some kind of blue and purple glowing material formed in the shape of a sword.

She swung it around a few times, cutting a nearby bush to show it was indeed real. "By mastering both fire and lightning styles of ninjutsu I decided to go even further. So, I was taught this neat trick. Advanced Element, in retrospect combining two elements to form a new one. This one is plasma." She giggled. "Can pretty much melt anything it comes in contact with. Now, let's see you try something like this." She asked them with a big smile on her face. "Don't forget, you might get hurt on the third part of this, so you can back out now if you want. Won't have a chance afterwards."

[1,217/1,500]

[Post 3/5]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The responses from his fellow classmates were interesting to say the least. With his own strategy given, Daisuke listened carefully to the details given by both Maikeru and Kahora. Firstly the Uchiha boy introduced himself, his insistence that they were similar as students was slightly comforting but the statement also left the Minamoto boy with questions – namely what it was that the Uchiha saw in him, if anything.

It became evident to Daisuke that Maikeru saw himself as a tool to be utilised by others; however it seemed that the older student wasn’t quite happy with the idea. Something about being used by those with more power didn’t sit right within Maikeru – there must have been an event in his past that pushed the Uchiha boy’s mind in that direction. Though such details were not important for now but maybe Daisuke would investigate it further later.

Kahora had her own plan of attack to deal with the three shinobi that she’d hypothetically be fighting. Her strategy was thought provoking with a key emphasis on misdirection, such a formula would be effective from Daisuke’s point of view as the use of misdirection itself was an essential part of shinobi combat. To appear as a minimal threat to the enemy would encourage them to underestimate her and as such she could catch them off guard.

However all of the strategies supplied did not seem to demonstrate that which Asuka had been searching for in the question. Daisuke put that down to his own misinterpretation of the situation at hand, of course he would never underestimate an opponent but at the same time he thought the information given for the scenario was guaranteed as fact. Assuming as such was a lesson in and of itself, there was always the possibility for intel to be misconstrued. Daisuke would never make the same mistake again. Instead of attempting to reason with Asuka otherwise, Daisuke accepted his misconception. Her comments were met with a simple yet respectful nod of the head before the answers given for the next question were addressed.

Thankfully for Daisuke, as well as his peers, each of them had elected to give the same answer: sacrifice the mission for the sake of the team. It appeared that this was the decision that Asuka had been looking for. That was a relief. Though this was the answer that Daisuke expected Asuka to value, with what his parents had taught him it seemed that valuing squad mates over mission objectives was the way of the village.

The topic of the tutor session swiftly changed as Asuka brought up the second aspect of her plan. Advanced elements, the combination of two base elements. Daisuke was yet to master any base elements, never mind the advanced elements that come as the result of a combination. Daisuke took a breath, Asuka’s ability to use plasma jutsu was impressive, but this would not warrant him to break his emotionless expression. To those around him, Daisuke looked unimpressed. After a few seconds he opened his mouth to speak.

“I am unable to perform any advanced elements, Asuka-sensei. For that I apologise. At the moment I only use water style, but despite it being a base element I would say I am reasonably adept for my age.” The thought of what was to come next flashed across his mind. “As water style is a basic element I would ask for your understanding while I do not perform any jutsu. I imagine they’d be unimpressive for the standard that you’ve seen before. Also while the final challenge remains unknown, I would rather not use chakra that might be all too valuable in the upcoming section of this class.”

The boy bowed his head once again. “I have no advanced jutsu to show, but I do accept the next challenge. In fact, I look forward to it.” With the lesson on underestimation having taken full effect, Daisuke stepped back and gestured with an open hand towards the space between the group of students and their teacher. “I’ll let you two demonstrate what you can do.”

[WC: 683]
[TWC: 2,113]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru let out a long, tired sigh. So, this was what counted for a Jonin these days was it? Every day he wondered why he was still in the academy, and this wasn't helping that. No, he had to keep his calm. Like it or not, she was his superior in the konoha military. That meant certain things, at least to Maikeru, though he knew that some got away with showing very little respect.

"You can't tell us we got a hypothetical question with no right answer wrong." Maikeru said, raising an eyebrow at the teacher. "We went off what information we were given, and with that made the most calculated option possible. Your own answer has flaws in it, you see. Sure, maybe we could escape. But, we don't know what their abilities are, as you were so quick to point out. They could be tracking shinobi, or those who specialize in trapping down feeling shinobi. They could be hunter nin for all we know. If we had try to run, all we would have done is waste our chakra pool for a futile attempt. In the end, there's no right answer to that question, it falls to your personal beliefs. "

He looked to Daisuke and Kahora, before turning back to the teacher.

"As for advanced elements, I could probably use plasma as well. I have an affinity in both fire and lightning as you do, Asuka-sensei. However, I have no training in it. I've been focusing on other areas, strengthening my core abilities before moving on. However, if you wish, I can give you a demonstration of my high level ninjutsu."

Maikeru weaved a few hand signs, before eventually landing on the tiger sign.

As the boy focused, closing his eyes as he allowed the chakra to form freely, the sky over the four of them would darken significantly for a moment. Within a moment, they would a spike in the heat of the area around them, before the darkness began to grow, and grow, and grow..

If they bothered to look up, the would see a large meteor above them, one that was quickly falling to the far edge of the arena. In a flash, it would collide sending wind and ash flying around them, though doing no direct damage. Maikeru would let out a sigh of exertion, before flashing a quick smile.

"See? I'm pretty good with fire jutsu."

Mihoki Kahora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahora listened carefully to what Asuka was saying and truth is, she hadn't thought about what she'd do if their plans didn't work out. It was beginning to feel very real for the senju girl and she wasn't sure if she could handle it. Her thoughts began racing and racing. Oh god, what am I doing here? I can't take on big ninjas like this myself surely. I mean there's no way. I shouldn't even be at the academy. Maybe my parents were right. However, in the midst of mental chaos, one look towards Daisuke made everything stop. Just for a moment. What is it with him being all... ugh. God if I can't do this for me then I have to do it for this strange boy I've only known for a few days. Except he wasn't so strange to her.

Returning her attention back to Asuka, she wanted to at least impress her once this lesson. She was grateful that Asuka liked all of their answers to the second question though. Any decent human being would agree. What surprised Kahora next was the talk of advanced elements, yes she possessed one her wood jutsu skills were... questionable. She had yet to have them fully under control but now was better than ever. The senju girl liked to think that using wood jutsu came naturally to her but it didn't, nothing did really. Kahora envied those that excelled at everything so easily when she struggled so much. She liked to think that sucking at everything just made her stronger and strive for the best. That's what her grandparents always told her when she struggled with the simplest of things.

Wanting to put her mind into a previous state, she took a deep breathe and channeled her chakra to do exactly what she wanted. This. This will impress Asuka... and maybe Daisuke.

"So... isn't it cute???" Kahora squealed as she stared at her wood clone.

[WC =331]
[TWC=958/1500]
[Post count =3/5]
[MFT]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Then why did you only think of one plan?" She looked at Maikeru with a smile on her face, giggling she continued. "Personal beliefs got nothing to do with decision making in the battlefield, it may influence them but it all comes down to the situation at hand and hands on experience." With a sigh she simply let them continue.

Asuka listened to their answers. In reality, it wasn't something she really cared for. They were students, she would be surprised if they could pull an advanced element. But this was a test more than anything. To see if any of them were humble enough to admit what they couldn't do, but.... she was surprised at what Kahora could do. Huh.... the wood element now that's one Advanced element you didn't see everyday. Especially it being performed by a student.... huh.... Asuka would have to watch her more carefully.

"Well would you look at that." Asuka smiled "Kahora doing wood stuff and such. And the clone is so detailed! Good job!"

"Don't you worry Daisuke!" She smiled, placing her hands together. "You'll get the hang of it if you don't slack on your training, cool stuff never comes cheap!"

Maikeru showed a high level fire jutsu, it was quite impressive to be honest. It seemed as though this batch of students where quite interesting. She liked them to say the least they're personalities and skills were enjoyable. But now.... came the real test.

"I was a little worried to be honest!" Asuka said, making a gesture of cleaning sweat from her forehead. "I thought your fire Maikeru, or your clone Kahora might have set of the explosive tags under you. Thankfully it didn't."

She giggled seeing their reactions. "I wouldn't reccomend you move an inch." She said before they tried anything. "So here's the little something I've always wanted to do." Excitement filled her voice. "So, under you there's about.... 150 to 200 explosive tags hardwired to pressure and chakra as a trigger. What does that mean? Well, the slight change in pressure or if chakra is detected......." She laughed, snapping her fingers. Immeadiatley a big explosion occured behind the students. Shockwave enough to make her hair flow backwards. "You can probably guess what would happen to your pretty legs!"

She giggled, covering her mouth once more. "So, you use chakra, Kaboom!.... you jump or move Kaboom!" With a bright and big smile she continued. "You can jump out of the way.... but in doing so you'll blow up your companions here. I'll give you five minutes afterwards I'll explode them myself. Haaaveee ffuuun!"

[MFT=448 words]
[1,665/1,500]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru let out a long, disappointed sigh. He was tired, so, so tired. Mentally, physically, every muscle in his body and thought in his head was screaming at him to just quit, to just leave. Leave this tutor, leave this village, leave everything. For months, he had been struggling with his perception of what the leaf really was. He had been slowly, day by day, losing faith in his village. It had been slowly being restored by his friends, the so called academy crew, by his mentors Kenshin and Asuka, and most importantly by Reicheru. But, in a single moment Asuka had just shattered every ounce of work those wonderful people had done.

"Asuka.." he began, his eyes full of disappointment and shame. "What exactly was your plan here?"

It was a simple question, but one that Maikeru had put a lot of weight behind. In those words he had summed up his thoughts about the leaf as a whole, about this whole village that seemed to be full of nothing but rampant nepotism and murder of one's own people.

"You didn't expect me to show up, you didn't expect Kahora to show up. It was supposed to originally be a lesson for young Daisuke here. I put emphasis on the word young, because he is. He's a new academy student, with barely his feet wet in the fundamentals, and you would throw this at him? Your plan was to test him in a no-win scenario, why? Let's ignore for a second that your explanation is not at all how explosive tags work, or the laws prohibiting their use inside of the village. Your plan was to come here before hand, bury and set two-hundred explosive tags, and ask Daisuke to escape with no chakra or movement? I just ask, why? Of course, there is one solution to this problem, using your made up rules for how explosives work. Throw some kunai, clear a path, and pray to the gods you can jump and move from where you are quicker than the tag can count down. But of course, in real life, one explosion would just trigger the next, and the next, and so on. I'm sure you can all see where that leads."

Maikeru shook his head, looking down at the ground as he bit as his lower lip. This was honestly hard for him, for a number of reasons.

"This village.. it has a lot of issues, but, it's home. Honestly, it needs a cleansing. From top down, the whole system needs to be shaken up, to get rid of all of the problems that this place has. You, Asuka, could have been the one to solve all of these issues." He looked her in the eyes as he said this, his charcoal eyes full of pity. "We've never met, and yet I still know who you are. You should be someone that every child in this village, and especially the kunoichi, are proud to look up to. A member of the Uchiha clan who not only rose to Jonin, but also mastered her Sharingan before age sixteen. You should have risen to be a legend in this village, someone whose name is on the lips of everyone inside of it. Instead we got.. whatever you are."

He let out another sigh, before continuing.

"A sociopath with no regard for the concern of others, a child stuck in the body of an adult who laughs while explaining to three academy students that they very well may die. Do you have any compassion at all in that cold, dead heart of yours?" He asked, taking a step closer to Asuka. He didn't care about the explosive traps. If this was what the leaf was becoming, he welcomed them with open arms. "You're treating this, all of this, like it's a game. This.. this isn't a class, or a tutoring, this is your sick fantasies come to life. Who the hell, and i'm gonna quote you on this, has this as 'something they've always wanted to do'?

Another step, and another, getting closer and closer to Asuka.

"I'm going to tell you something Asuka that I don't think anyone you're really close to has ever told you. So, that burden falls to me. So, Uchiha to Uchiha, cousin to cousin. Grow. Up." He stopped moving now, standing with his hands at his side, his eyes drawn into a tight scowl. "You are an embarrassment to both your title of Jonin, as well as your name as an Uchiha. You, Uchiha Asuka, have failed this village."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The situation at hand was quickly to become volatile, not only physically but also metaphorically. With the demonstration of both his classmates swiftly over, both being impressive to say the least – Daisuke watched on as he waited for the final challenge to be given. It was a conundrum, that much was plainly obvious to not only himself but to the pair taking the class with him . A light sigh escaped the Minamoto boy’s lips as he glanced down at the floor, he hadn’t sensed anything wrong with it yet he was still lured directly into a trap without him even giving it a second thought. Asuka was tricky in her lessons it seemed – but he would have to trust that there was meaning behind this challenge. One thing was for sure, he wouldn’t let himself become trapped in a situation like this ever again, it was more than just compromising – it was embarrassing.

His mind raced with ideas as to how to escape the grasp of Asuka’s explosive trap. But that’s when he saw it. Maikeru opened up, taking jabs at their teacher. It had become evident that the pair had a history of sorts, and not the most positive one by the looks of things. Then Maikeru took a step, nothing happened, no explosions. Were there even any traps at all?

Daisuke glanced towards his classmates and then to his teacher. Had he been tricked? That seemed to be the only logical explanation, yet instead of moving he remained still. Calmer now than in the last few seconds, while there may have been no explosions there was still a lesson to be had. Trust nobody.

MFT
WC: 277
TWC: 2390

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru sighed. Despite his over the top display of annoyance, he didn't feel better. Not about this class, not about Asuka, not about anything. Shaking his head, he turned on his heels, not waiting for the response from the remainder of the people in the class. He was just done. Stopping by the gate, he took one last look back, giving an apologetic look to Kahora and Daisuke. He had not intended to get them caught up in his own issues, but, there it was. With a long, mournful sigh, he hopped to the top of the gate, before heading back towards the village.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back