Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This is it. [Private]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked at a small map a traveler merchant had drawn for her, apparently the group she was searching for was well known around this parts which just made her job three times easier. But unfortunately their base was a bit farther than she had anticipated, and she had to climb up and down a few hills which did exhaust her a bit but nothing that couldn’t be fixed with simple breathing exercises.

The sun was beginning to set once she found the entrance, Asuka was standing upon a Cliffside, overlooking a deep ditch. It certainly was well hidden and easily defendable considering the surrounding areas, for a Shinobi though. The dim light coming at the bottom and the shadows that could be seen moving around gave it away. Leaving her supplies safely hidden Asuka used Chakra Control to stick her feet to the side of the mountain and simply start walking down. With her Sharingan activated she could see the outline of the guards standing outside the entrance. Asuka took a deep breath and summoned her blade, OathKeeper, the blade her mother had entrusted her before she died. Asuka could feel the blade seek revenge and she would gladly give it.

With a jump she landed right in front of the guard, slashing his throat, with half a turn she looked at the next guard who still had a surprised expression but was quickly regaining his composure since his hand was going towards his sword. Asuka didn’t let him and with a continued motion swung the sword, aiming towards the man’s neck. With a loud thump the headless body dropped. Asuka used her hand to clean her face and walked into their base. Thankfully no one had heard her little stunt.

The entrance lead to some stairs that went deeper down, it certainly seemed a lot bigger than she had initially thought. She encountered little resistance coming down the stairway, a couple of guards but they weren’t well trained so in turn they were easily disposed. A few minutes later she finally came into an opening, a cave. The bottom was light up by torches placed evenly all throughout it. Laughter and hundreds of voices could be heard as Asuka studied her surroundings, men, woman, children were happily running about around tables, around tents, some chatting trading. This didn’t seem as a militarized camp? This seemed like a village? Had sheen been wrong? This wasn’t a force trained to fight. Much less start a rebellion. But inside her gut she knew, nothing mattered. She had to do what needed to be done.

“Chiyoe!” Her loud voice echoed throughout the cave, the voices stopped once every face turned to face the teenager overlooking them. Her bloodied sword in hand gave a clear message, I didn’t come here peacefully.

“Who’s that?” Whispers were heard left and right, trying to figure out what was going on. “Her eyes… they’re like our savior.” “Are we going to be fine?” “Mommy I’m scared”

Under her it seemed as though the crowd was moving away, until one man stepped onto one of the tables. Making him the leader, the man behind all of this. The man who destroyed her mind, who destroyed her life. Her father Uchiha Chiyoe.

“Asuka.” He said, his white mask render his emotions unreadable. “Welcome to my humble home.” His hands gestured to the people around him who had mix emotions, some had anger, others confusion, others fear. “I’m correct to assume you… dispatched of the guards outside.”

“I did” Asuka simply answered.

“Oh well, that’s a shame.” A sigh could be heard escape him “I thought I wiped your mind, did that little spl-“

Asuka interrupted, no one was going to talk about her. “Seeing that your rebellion is mixed with regular civilians I’m giving everyone here one chance to leave.” Her voice was raised, she wasn’t going to willingly massacre the people here but she was going to destroy his dreams. “Either you stand with this murderer and die, or you leave this cave and live. The choice is yours.”

Chiyoe didn’t bother to answer, he knew this time there was no negotiating, there was no talking, Asuka had come here to kill him and anyone who stood in her way. “Everyone leave the cave.” Chiyoe voice ranged out.

Some did move, mainly the woman and children. Unfortunately most of the men, a couple dozen women and children stayed. “We’re with you till the end!” Voices rang out. “She won’t scare us!”

Asuka’s deadpan expression couldn’t be read, she truly didn’t care for the lives of this people. Chiyoe could see that, she wasn’t going to have mercy. “You idiots!” Chiyoe yelled turning around. “Run! She is going to mu-“ He didn’t get to finish as a scream rang out from the back, then another, then another. He turned around to see Asuka moving her head, making eye contact with everyone she could. Her Mangekyou Sharingan activated. “Amaterasu…” he whispered.

Asuka quicly moved her head, trying to dispose of the remaining ones quickly, she burned tents, burned tables, burned men, burned woman, burned everyone else who was there. She was merciless. But she didn’t drop her guard, she saw something shine at the corner of her eye and tilted her head, a kunai flew past her head and bounced of the wall behind her. She looked down at Chiyoe the man who had thrown it. He had to be a little louder as screams took over, people ran around in panic “Asuka! You’ve destroyed any chance of a rebellion! Stop this!”

Asuka didn’t give any emotion, she just answered with “You destroyed my life, so now I’m destroying yours.”

Chiyoe charged, taking out his own blade and clashing with Asuka. She could see his Mangekyou through the mask but now she was smarter, she wouldn’t let him use it again. Asuka stepped back and started doing hand seals. Inhaling deeply “Dragon Fire”. A huge flame escaped from her lips, Chiyoe jumped to the side avoiding it and the fireball hit below the railing causing even more destruction than it already had. Annoyed, Asuka used the wall and jumped up, using her advantage while Chiyoe was in midair to strike. They clashed again, causing a small shockwave to erupt. Now she knew that with the Sharingan she wouldn’t be able to use jutsu, too powerful and the cave would collapse on top of them, too weak and he would easily dodge it. This was now a battle of fists and blades.

Asuka sent a combo with her blade in midair trying to catch him off guard, but he blocked everything he sent at her. Shortly Asuka was now falling back unto the ground in the defensive. Chiyoe screamed a battle cry and used his strength to outmatch Asuka, she was able to block it but her back hit the ground quite hard which made her gasp. She rolled out of the way as Chiyoe plunged his sword into the dirt. She used this opportunity to raise her feet and launch her legs up Chiyoe barely dodged it but thanks to his movement he was able to free his sword from the ground swinging it at Asuka. On the other hand she simply twisted her back slightly, the blade grazing her stomach. She jumped back a few times, she needed to think of something and fast.

Chiyoe outclassed her in terms of strength the heavy blow she blocked was proof of that, in that case she had to outclass him in speed. “I do wonder how you feel.” Chiyoe started speaking, letting Asuka catch her breath. “No one has come back from being mined wiped.” He laughed “Tell me what do you feel? Are you doing this for revenge?”

“No.” Asuka simply responded her right hand suddenly got engulfed in a darkness, in the next instant her second keyblade appeared. Oblivion. The keyblade Maru had given her thanks to their bet. “You and your group are a threat to the leaf.” She charged again.

Chiyoe was ready and he swung his sword forward, but Asuka knew what to do know. She didn’t clash with his blade directly, she simply blocked the side of it and moved it out of the way, using this chance to swing her keyblade. Chiyoe barely dodged it, a cut appeared on his chest once he jumped back. “You’re learning.”

The fight went on for at least two hours, both contestants learning from each other, trying to outwit the other into a fatal blow. They started stagnated to the grown but when they both realized that wouldn’t work they decided to start jumping from one wall to the next, clashing again and again. Skill versus skill, Sharingan versus Sharingan, Father versus daughter. There was no holding back now.

Unfortunately Asuka was starting to get tired, her stamina was slim. She wouldn’t be able to continue with this any longer. With a clinch of her teeth she decided this would be the end. The final blow. With a burning cave at the background Asuka charged her blades with lightning and screamed a battle cry and charged for the final time.

Asuka was wounded, but she walked out on top. She held both her father’s eyes in her hand as she walked out of the cave, this was her ultimate goal. To gain power by killing her enemy. Asuka looked over the horizon and knew where to go next. Unfortunately she would need to take her time. She limped to the old womans Shack.

Once there the girl knocked on the door, no answer. She knocked again. No answer. Being a bit impacient she started knocking constantly until she finally heard the voice.

“I’m coming!” It stated “I’m coming!”

A loud sigh could be heard as the door unlocked and opened, inside stood a small elderly woman. She couldn’t have been more than 5’4 but she was famous around this parts… at least… that’s what the merchant had told her.

Once the woman saw Asuka state, her clothes stained with blood and clothes she gasped “What in heaven’s name ha-“

“Nagisa?” Asuka interrupted

“Yes? What do you need at this unholy hour?”

“Retired medical Shinobi Nagisa?” Asuka repeated, just to make sure.

“For…” Nagisa sighed. “Yes that’s me you imbecile, what do you want?”

Asuka looked at the small woman and opened her palm, showing her the eyes she had taken. “I need a transplant.”

It seemed as though she knew exactly why Asuka needed the transplant, her face went through different expressions. Surprise, fear, anger, contempt. And those were the ones Asuka saw. “I’m sorry dear. I no longer practice.” She went to close the door but Asuka slammed her hand at it, keeping it open.
“I’m not asking.” She said dropping two bags full of Yen, that she had taken from the cave before it burned down most of it had melted. “I need the transplant. And I need it now.”

Nagisa looked at the bags, this girl had determination she had to give her that. “The process won’t be pretty and it is going to hurt. Besides that there isn’t a 100% guarantee it’s going to work.”

Asuka didn’t respond but just kept staring at the woman. With a sigh Nagisa walked in, leaving the door open for the girl. Asuka closed it behind her.

Four days later Asuka walked out the same way she walked in, same clothes, same dirt bloody face, but… something was different. Her eyes, besides her eyes and the new power she had gained. The girl now felt nothing.

[WC=1,940]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back