Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

THIS IS WHY IM DARK! [Training][Open]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
GQ8M85q.png

Maru marched along to the forest of death, meeting up with other Konoha ANBU operatives who were checking in for training. The raven haired man wore his usual mask containing the features of a crying clown with the typical painted face and big smiles that clowns usually have. Usually, he would prefer to train at night, but this was the only time he would actually get to see other ANBU operatives. Some sat on logs staring at Maru, while some did their training with other ANBU as sparring partners. Maru looked around the training area for a moment, then stopped when seeing a armored stomach in his way that seemed like he wasn't going to move. "Hm?” Maru sounded curious, looking up to see a man in a white bear mask looking down at him. He was a lot bigger than Maru considering how skinny the puppet master looked, compared to him this guy looked like he could snap Maru and make him into a toothpick. The other ANBU operatives stopped training to look over to where Maru and this big meathead looking guy were standing, looking to see how the situation had unfolded.

9SeSGtY.jpg

Noticing this, Maru narrowed his eyes then politely said. "Get the hell out of my way you grizzly bear looking son of a bitch.”Hearing this disrespect, the muscular ANBU brought his head back in surprised clearly not used to newbies disrespecting him like that. Pushing down the urge to beat the scrawny brat, he decided to give a actual reason to why he blocked Maru's way to justify his bullying. "Well, well… seems like this kid likes doing things the hard way.” He sneered glaring down at Maru. "You know Lord Hokage was crazy to think that a common criminal like you has what it takes to be one of us.” He said, looking from left to right seeing if some people would agree with him and truth be told they all thought of Maru as a danger to them, but yet he was allowed into the ANBU because he shown "potential” that they weren't seeing. Maru balled his fist up, then two other Anbu operatives came to the side of the boy. One was a fat kid, and the other was a lanky guy in a bird mask.

E3iFHNo.jpg

“Well then, let's start telling the crimes that our newbie here had already done and he got a mere slap on the wrist.” His two partners decided to seal off an area with a powerful wall of chakra; preventing both entry and exit for a limited time so they could protect this hero from being prosecuted for teaching Maru a lesson. “He attempt to murder everyone in the students tournament, vandalized the hokage rock, destroyed ANBU property, looting in tea, Aaron in tea, and assault with a deadly weapon….” he stood there knowing the the crowd would have his back, then began cracking his knuckles while his two sidekicks got their kunai ready. Maru raised his hand… “So in the name of the law, and the will of fire! I, Nikumu! Will serve just-” Maru didn't listen to anymore of this trash, the boy was on the ground before he knew what was happening. While the boy ranted Maru gave him a fist of sin right to his gut along with death touch! So much for hero saving the day.

Angered, his two partners who were lower ranking ninja than Nikumu charged at Maru, kunai’s ready. So Maru made a strong looking barrier appear to block the strikes, then it disappeared into the ground only to trap both attackers in a barrier like prison! While the boy laid there on the ground.. he groaned in pain and Maru turned right around to leave the training area…. Making a mental note to train in the city of thieves only.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren watched the whole thing. He himself was wearing his mask, a crack down the middle with blood coming out and one eye bleeding. He jumped down listening to the blood flow of the other ANBU. Seemed like they were alright. But then they took notice on him.

"Oi! You aren't even considered a real ANBU yet! Why you here pipsqueak?" Said one with a sword.

Ziren sighed underneath his mask. "Says the guy that is acting childish. Along with all of you for attacking him. You may not know it, but he is redeeming himself. The ANBU Sennin seen to it that he would change his ways of darkness to only be present when needed. You'd be surprised to know that he has taken part in defending another of us AIT who has been targeted by an unknown enemy. I didn't see any if you standing up to help. As ANBU we are all family. Yes, he has fucked up from time to time. But he has proved to me that he isn't as bad as you want to write him off as."

With that said, Ziren walked by Maru. He looked him in his eyes. "If Takeshi believes in you, then I will too. Just don't mess this up please. I'm starting to not hate you anymore."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru was about to leave when he suddenly heard someone yelling. "Oi! You aren't even considered a real ANBU yet! Why you here pipsqueak?"

“Hm?” Maru looked back, wondering who would've came here without the proper authorization. And that pipsqueak as the called him was Ziren, how did he even get into this training area anyway without triggering any alarms he didn't know. However, it seemed he was quick to come to the defense of the dark shinobi, saying that he was changed and had redeemed himself for the crimes he committed. Some of the ANBU had been surprised that Maru had even volunteered to help another trainee given that before he wasn't the slightest bit interested in protecting anyone that wasn't a doll. However, someone from the crowd yelled out, “YEAH AFTER HE SCARED THE POOR GIRL FOR LIFE AND BLEW UP ONE OF OUR HEADQUARTERS!” This alone got made the others felt as though they were justified in the treatment of Maru. The two trapped with his barrier finally broke through, taking their place in front of the ANBU while the other masked women and men stood behind them.

6pJ4WTa.jpg

“Listen here trainee, your friend here had been getting away with murder his whole ninja career. He's giving us ANBU a bad name!” They seemingly weren't moved at all, Maru getting annoyed by how they are using his darkness to cover up their own darkness. Mostly everyone agreed he was no good. “Bad enough we let the little spawn of satan in the branch in the first place. Get lost!” All the others said similar things in voices that bled their own authority.

"Get out of here!”

“No one wants you!"

"Crawl back in your dark cave!”

Since that was what he was about to do from the beginning, Maru decided to do just that and leave. "Common Ziren! I'm out of here!” He said, stepping out of the training area. Whether or not Ziren would follow him he wouldn't know. He'll probably have to talk to his instructor on the subject of why he left training early, but he didn't care that much. He had better things to do.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren seen red. Blood came out of his pores, as he glared at the ANBU before him. "For your information, he wouldn't have blew up that section if I wasn't in control of my powers. He saved me, and Soku, and another kid from dying. And if you have forgotten, it was Takeshi himself that has appointed Maru as being in this branch. Now if you want to cause problems, I'm sure Takeshi can fix things. But I can only guess that you won't be happy about the way he can solve problems. You all are still cowards. None of you have done anything notable to even be considered someone I can recognize as someone I would be glad to fight beside.
The ANBU branch is supposed to be like family. We protect each other, and defend one another. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, none of you are real ANBU if you think that Maru is scum."

With that said, he turned and walked away, not even caring to look behind him to see their reactions. He listened as their blood flow became fainter and fainter as he was further away from them. Ziren then followed Maru, noticing a change in his tone. He has never seen Maru like this before.

"Hey Maru. Just think of it this way. They obviously haven't met Takeshi,
or else they would have acted differently. He would have set them right. After all. We are one big family."
Ziren wondered where they were going. He was just following Maru around, knowing that the dark puppeteer needed to get away from the others before he really decides to kill them.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
5QGXXiP.png

Maru had gotten far enough from that training ground he stopped walking, removing the mask from his face the young ANBU turned to face Ziren. “You know you shouldn't have been there, right? That was strictly for actual ANBU, how the hell did you made it pass the alarms anyway?” Maru said, seemingly not addressing what the trainee just witnessed, but then he followed up with “..but good thing you came there because things would've gotten really ugly.” Had to admit, if Ziren hadn't of interfered he'd probably would have taken a life which could've gotten him into trouble with his higher ups.

A bit calm now that he was away from the group of people who seemed to be against him, Maru went in his coat to pull out a pack of cigarettes. Placing it between his lips, he went to his pocket to pull out a lighter to take a flame to one end of the cigarette, letting the smoke fill the hollow inside of his body before puffing smoke out of his nose. "That was a natural response to us creatures that chooses to live in the darkness, people aren't the most accepting when dealing with a person who is different than them. I guess you can say I've learned to accept that reality.” Maru smirked a bit. “But hey, if I keep up the good work I maybe a captain before you know it.” he chuckled a bit.

Maru brought his hand up to his chin, seemingly stroking it as he thought of something. Ziren hadn't been consumed by the dark version of himself, he simply conjured it and found peace to rid himself of that bloodlust. “So how's that bloodthirsty personality you have doing? Did you finally manage to control it?”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren scratched his chin when Maru told him that he shouldn't have been there. "I for real didn't see anything that could I could have tripped and set off any alarms. It seemed they were surprised too about this my appearance. To be honest,
this was part of a route that I usually take for training. I was equally surprised when I seen all that has happened."
Then Maru thanked Ziren. Well he didn't say it, but he knew the gesture when he hears it. "I knew that my charming good looks could do more than just make the girls go wow over me" Ziren said that more so as a joke.

Then Maru went off on another speech about darkness and whatnot. But now Ziren is actually starting to listen and understand what Maru means. Yeah, they both have very different ideals, and ideas of how things should be done, but Maru is kinda like him. In his own weird dark ways. Both have no parents, as far as Ziren knows. People were wary of them. Maru, because, he is part demon. And Ziren, because he controls blood. And for the fact that his split personality has caused a rumour to go around that he was a monster at times.

Funny thing was. Maru brought it up. Ziren thought about it for a while. At times he could senses his other self there in his mind, but other times, it feels as he isn't even there. "So. It started to be of a problem for me, almost got me kicked out of the ANBU. After that, though, I kicked it's butt,
inside my own mind. But the fight caused damages to my own body, almost killing me.
I'm fine now, but sometimes. I feel like my other self isn't even there in my mind. Like he isn't present, not even linked to my body."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back