Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This man's drunk. Dead drunk! [Shuu]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He wasn’t certain how to react to the affection. Yume had certainly comforted him many times just as he had also curled up near her when she needed it, but she wasn’t quite as large as the busty kunoichi. He sat motionless as his face was pulled against her bosom, rapidly sealing off his ability to breathe. As luck would have it, he could still hear her comforting words from the placement of his ears but it did him little good as she started to sound like she was in a distant tunnel. Raising one hand up, he improvised, extending one finger and prodding her breast directly. Relief was realized not a moment too soon.

You’re bigger than she is. Jeez, I’ve never had to worry about suffocating from a hug before.

You don’t need to ask anything from me. It’s my responsibility, without you requesting it. You could ask me to do the exact opposite and I would have to decline. I don’t know what you could do to help me, in all honesty, but the offer is appreciated.

Hopping down from the desk, his bare feet hit the floor and bounced him up a little as he stretches. His hands drop to his hips as he turns to Shuu, once more being eye level with her ample chest. Shifting his gaze up from his 5’6” to her 6 foot height, he crosses his arms over his chest and looks at her with narrowed eyes once more, refusing to get caught up in the mushy, touchy-feely, emotional moment they were having.

Anything else, Obasan?

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he struggled to get free Shuu giggled, completely lacking in any form of modesty. That was just who the Violet Sage was. She simply didn't have time for modesty. Honestly the way he fidgeted was cute in its own way. She sighed and shrugged as he clearly was done talking. He didn't seem like he wanted to say much more, even if she had more to say. The conversation seemed to be winding down naturally, so rather than prolong it she simply offered him a smile and shook her head.

"Nah, that should do it for today."<i></i> Just for good measure, because she liked seeing the foxboy all flustered, she leaned in and kissed his forehead, unable to resist a final whispered comment. "...Good boy."<i></i> She sighed and turned about, figuring it was about time to track down Yume. She doubted CuRua had much more to say today, so it was only natural. Once she came across the girl she'd ask quietly,

"How's our patient, Yume-chan?"<i></i> They were in the presence of another, so she would not call her that nickname that was likely a bit embarrassing for the mednin, instead choosing the still-familiar diminutive of '-chan'.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just like his best friend, CuRua had a sense of modesty that was rather becoming of someone who tried to be proper when the situation required it. Even though he looked human, he certainly didn’t have human desires; nevertheless his canine inklings were still intact, his face flushing a few shades darker than his hair when she called him a good boy. Unable to hide it, his tail offers its own response as it wags involuntarily. Not willing to verbally convey his true feelings of elation from being praised, he simply shrugs his shoulders and utters a last syllable of derision before turning back into his proper form.

Feh

He kept up with the senior mednin as she found her way back to the outpatients wing with ease. In a chair was Yume, falling asleep with pen in hand trying to record her observations. He was stable with satisfactory vitals; now it was a matter of waiting for him to wake up and hoping he doesn’t remember how he got there. The fog of liquor would eventually lift, but for the brevity of discharging him the next day, she hoped it happened after he made his way home.

Zzzzzzz……… *snort* Sneh? Uh, yeah… Yes. He’s doing well. Everything seems to be as expected. He has a bit of swelling but nothing to cause alarm. He should be right by morning with minimal hang over. I’ve hooked up a saline drip to help ease his dehydration and hopefully his headache when he wakes up. He’ll be expecting some pain when he wakes up after drinking right?

She looked a little guilty knowing that it was largely her fault that he would be in discomfort come dawn but she tried to tell herself that he would have done this to himself regardless. There was a good chance that he could have suffered a similar injury in a bar fight. Sleep was tugging at her eyelids once more to the point that her chin hit her chest before she snapped back away. Standing up, she gives a full bodied stretch accompanied with a squeak to rouse her nerves and awaken her senses. It would do no good walking home and passing out mid-step. A thought occurred to her and she turned to Shuu with her face twisted with inquisition.

Where are you staying? We have a spare room if you need it.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shuu smiled quietly to herself with her back turned when she noticed his enjoyment and then his last note of annoyance at himself for enjoying the praise. As he trotted along beside the gifted medic, they came across Yume drowsing pretty deeply. Shuu giggled quietly.

"That's not very professional, Yume-chan,"<i></i> she chided playfully, "But considering how tired you are I suppose its to be expected. Saline was a good call, though personally I'd be tempted to just let him deal with the hangover in the morning...but I suppose that's not very professional of me, is it? No, he'll be okay, and probably be none the wiser...better for me if he doesn't file a grievance, because that way there's less paperwork for me."<i></i> she asked, grinning. Speaking of unprofessional, Yume was drifting off again. She clearly was at her limit. Shuu walked up to her pulled her to her feet, then grinned and glanced at CuRua when Yume let out her little squeak and they wandered out into the semi-deserted halls of the hospital.

"I appreciate the offer, Yumecchi, but right now me and the remaining refugees are actually staying at the Kage Tower courtesy of Sousuke-kun, though I'm looking to pocket some change so I can pick up some cheap housing for us all. I spend half my time on the couch in the Sennin office anyway, though, since there's a lot of stuff to slog through...backed up paperwork and whatnot."<i></i> She sighed and shrugged with a grin.

"So barring some type of supercatastrophe to bring down the Kage Tower, I think I'm good, thanks. I'd hate to intrude."<i></i> Her words were ironic considering how intrusive she'd already been on Yume's life, but the ex-Sennin knew she'd already been pushing her boundaries for one day. "Rua-kun was very...informative. We had a nice long talk. It's up to him if he wants to share what it was about, but suffice it to say I have a much better understanding of you two and how you work as a team, as well as where Sousuke-kun fits into that picture."<i></i> Absentmindedly she reached out and gripped Yume's hand, to make sure the girl didn't pass out on her own, though she knew she could trust in CuRua to help with that too. "First thing's first, we need to get you home and in bed, Overachiever-chan."<i></i> She offered a playful wink to the aqua-maned medic and pulled her towards the exit.

"Besides, its best I learn where you live now so I can be properly intrusive later, once you're rested and wholeheartedly regretting letting me nose in on your business."<i></i> She let out a giggle that was part self-deprecating, and part mischievous.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Through her mussed up hair, Yume gives a heavy-lidded smile and a nod to acknowledge what Shuu had said, agreeing with her statement that she should know where the mednin lives. Picking up an internal telephone line, she pages down to the nurses station in the Emergency to inform them of the patient requiring supervision, asking for someone to come and check on him at least once an hour. Then, with fox in arms, she leads Shuu out of the hospital and through the sleepy streets of Suna, away from the hospital and towards The Levels of Sietch Zensunna. Had she been more awake, she would have reassured the protective sage that her meddling was appreciated but at the moment her energy levels only allowed her to respond to any conversation with the same blissfully sleepy expression.

They reached the middle of a row of ten town-homes set into the side of the grotto, a brass number 5 above the door at the top of five or six steps. It was evident that there were two floors from the outside but it was rather impossible to discern the depth of the residences. Will slow steps, the weary woman plodded up to the landing just outside her door and turned to Shuu with a thumbs up and a grin.

This is where I live. You’re more than welcome to come by anytime. It’s just me and Shinji and CuRua that live here.

It took some effort to lift her arms but she managed to get them up high enough to throw a hug around Shuu in appreciation for having met her. With a small wave, Yume managed to unlock the door and stumble her way inside, kicking off her shoes as she closed the door. Not wanting to appear rude or unappreciative, CuRua rubbed the top of his head against Shuu’s shin in thanks before disappearing into the darkness of their dwelling just as Yume latched the door.

Their eyes adjusted within moments and Yume was able to grope her way to the stairs and wander into her room, gently illuminated by a nightlight crystal so that she doesn’t bang her shins when she stumbles in late. By the heavy sounds of snoring from down the hall she is able to ascertain that her brother had indeed struck out and was sleeping off his own drunken stupor, no doubt to be hung over by morning. Everything was automatic now as she changed into her sleep pants and tank top, meandering to the bathroom to wash her bleary face and brush her teeth before collapsing into a deep slumber the instant her head hit the pillow.

It was rare for CuRua to see Yume this exhausted but due to the events of the last few days and today in particular, it wasn’t a surprise to him. Turning into his human form, he pulls the blankets out from under her and tucks her into bed before crawling in next to her and wrapping his arms around her sleeping form. He knew that she was far to bushed to even notice him but she still managed to make his heart skip as she snuggled in close and embraced him tight. He wasn’t certain if she knew it was him or if her dreams were telling her that she was snuggling with her desired lover; At this moment it didn’t matter to him. He knew that he shouldn’t be indulging in such a selfish deed but after the conversation with Shuu, he wanted to feel that for maybe just a moment Yume could love him the way she wanted to love the Steward; for one split second he was as human as she was. Placing a kiss to her forehead, he murmurs his good-nights to his companion before drifting off to his own dreamland. As soon as he hit REM sleep, the transformation would no longer be able to hold and he would be a fox once more, curled up beside his best friend.

[Topic Left]

[MFT; WC: 669]

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After seeing her off Shuu nodded, waving to the girl. She was a good girl, and something in her triggered Shuu's maternal instinct, though she could not for the life of her determine what. As she departed, heading for the Kazekage Tower, she contemplated everything that had happened today. Yume was someone who Shuu had felt a close connection to fairly quickly, and that was rare. The Koizumi twins had been similar, she recalled, and wondered just how much in Kyoko's footsteps young Yume was really transversing. It would be interesting to watch, and perhaps guide a bit too, it would seem.

Whistling quietly to herself, Shuu headed for what passed for home these days, though truth be told the hospital seemed more home than the Kage's Tower, especially considering that she was fated to spend more time in its walls than anywhere else in the village...but today was not the story of such fate. Today was the story of a confused little girl and her pet, and the woman who decided to take them both under her wing. And for the moment, that story had reached an intermission.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back