Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This One Hungers [Private RP]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
[col]
The short blonde took small steps as she walked through the village once again. She'd been gone for a short while on a mission that was also doubling as her exam. In her small hands, she held the headband of the hidden sand, having passed her exam despite the journey there and back being quite uneventful after the somewhat bumpy start at least. Despite what should be a happy event, however, Teke looked quite down in the dumps as thoughts of things she's long tried to forget kept creeping into her minds-eye. She knew all too well what these thoughts meant and that concerned her, she'd promised long ago not to cause trouble inside of the village but it was getting harder to resist the hunger she felt growing painfully inside her.

With her mind addled by thoughts of hunger, there was only really one place that it made sense for her to go. Slowly but surely she made her way to the base of the Kazekage tower. "Home at last." She spoke to herself with a sigh, she'd certainly missed her bed whilst she was away. She pushed open the front doors confidently and without so much as a look around to see who was present she started to unzip the front of her jumpsuit, she stopped once she'd reached her chest and slowly tied the headband around her neck like a collar making sure the plaque was facing forwards. She then continued to unzip and took it down to just below her navel before slipping her arms out of the sleeves and tying them around her waist so now her upper body was exposed, save for the bandages wrapped around her chest to protect some of her modesty.

She now started to pay some attention to who was actually in the building, it was just the usual staff but they were all staring at the now half dressed girl who merely laughed in response. "Sorry boys and girls, you can't all be as perfect as me." She bragged with her nose very much up in the air before strolling off and up the tower. Her first destination would not be her bedroom despite how much she wanted to sleep for the first time in what felt like years, no her first visit would be to Sousuke because she needed more than anything to figure a few things out before it got too much for her to manage alone.

A short ride up and she was moving toward his office, she hoped she could keep her temper in check for this exchange, but that all depended on how he responded. She without much thought knocked as she reached the door but didn't wait for a reply before entering, making sure the headband was on full display. "Daddy, I'm home~" She would coo cutely as she stepped in.

[WC - 478]|
qx0yug.png
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's office was segmented. He had taken off his metallic legs and put them on the table to examine. Walking in them was easy enough, but he had to make sure there was not a flaw in them. The Kazekage positioned himself in the chair and tapped the wall panel to gain access to the devices he needed to repair them. Outside of Kazuki no one else really knew about the crushed legs bit thing. Kazuki scolded him as he was becoming more machine than person. For a while there was a weird joke in court that the title of Steward-Kazekage should have been changed to something more about him being the metal shadow considering his weaponry, his suits of armour, and then some made an even cruder joke of the mental-kage, because Sousuke for a long time and still to this day lacked social finesse.

He placed a pair of goggles on and began to get to work. Some sparks flew from the work desk as he began to go over his metallic legs. He relieved some of the tension that was building up. This was going to be an annoying process. He was not going to be able to fight long battles on a consistent basis. He heard the door and cursed mentally. He didn't have any appointments. This time was booked for himself for 'research'. The door would open and out would come Teke. Sousuke's head would hang low for a moment. Well... this was about to get awkward. 'Yes Teke, your father got into a fight with a monster and your father decided to kill it from the inside by being devoured by it. He crushed his legs as part of this'. He didn't swivel the chair around. He didn't quite want to reveal he was missing legs. She knew he was missing an arm and he had a metallic arm for its replacement. The legs? Maybe not exactly the easiest of things to explain. "Welcome home."<i></i> He spoke first and foremost. He analyzed her and picked up on the tiredness she had what seemed to be mentally and physically. He tapped his fingers on the desk. "You looked tired. You know I would have been ... not hurt emotionally if you just went to bed. I understand the need for sleep, although I myself don't really ... abide by it myself."<i></i> He admitted with an ounce of shame in his voice. "Speaking of which ..."<i></i> He was trying to find the words to fill this void. He did not want her to see his lack of legs. Nope.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
[col]
The girls slowly shut the large door behind her, watching as Sousuke worked at his desk. She'd seen him tinkering with things before and it didn't interest her all that much, she apparently wasn't too mechanically minded in that respect. She had learned long ago that striking up a conversation about it, however, could lead to a lot of long droning on about the intricate ins and outs of whatever projects he was working on so for the moment she would overlook it and stick to the matter at hand. The small girl moved quickly across the room and to her adoptive fathers' desk, sitting herself down on the other side with a loud, long sigh as she reclined into the softness of the furniture.

"Well, I passed my exam, I'm a Genin now." She spoke with a smile, taking ahold of and wiggling the headband tied around her neck to show it off and giving him a moment or two to react. "A lot of things happened during the exam, though mostly... mental things. I had a fair bit of free time to collect my thoughts as we wandered the sands and I promised Katsuo I would at least talk to you about it." It was obvious that the idea came with some discomfort on her part, even if Sousuke had already accepted what she was, to a degree that made it even harder. "I'm... hungry and you know exactly what it is I need." She stated matter of factly. "I don't expect you to produce something on the spot and I've been patient as I can till now..." She reluctantly stood up from the seat and walked over to one of the windows, looking out and down at the upper portion of the village. "Somethings changed." She spoke as her hands came to rest on her bare stomach. "I've always dealt with my cravings since I was born so I know what they are and I am strong enough to hold them back for a good while... I've had to be strong enough or I'd have died in that asylum." Her thoughts fell back to the years of mental and physical torture she had endured thanks to the people in that place, she still resented the buildings very existence and couldn't wait for the day she would get to see it burn.

She moved a hand from her tummy and rested it against the cool glass. "Something is different now, I don't want to eat just because I am hungry, I want to... I don't even know what it is but it's starting to drive me mad. I am holding back as best I can but it's so fucking hard!" She screamed out the last few words, further solidifying her frustrations. "I don't want to be the monster they said I was but it's getting harder... I need to feed this issue before I snap and just start killing people. I don't want that, you don't want that, not in this village." She kept her golden slit eyes focused on the village below, internally scared of what was happening to her and unable to really explain it in ways people could really understand.

[WC - 535]|
qx0yug.png
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The exam came and pass. Teke had ascended unto Geninhood. It was not unexpected, the only thing he was unsure of if Katuso was going to tell him that what he was doing was wrong. Teke had been taken from her home in error, and it was a thing that had gotten past Sousuke's radar. The Kazekage was not very pleased with how the entire thing went down, and he was trying to make amends for it. Little by little. Suffice to say there was plenty things that Sousuke was not proud of, but little by little he would fix it and make it right. He would continue to tinker for a moment, but then he would put down the screw driver. "Whereas mental things and break downs occurred for you, physical thing occurred for me. Would you pass the wires? The copper ones?"<i></i> He was listening to her fully. It was good to hear things seemingly? Seemingly worked out with Katuso. If they did not she would not have been a genin.

He listened to her. How she had the hunger and how it was now something else. "I am aware of your diet, and what it entails."<i></i> He spoke quietly and calmly. A little bit more than a whisper of sorts. Teke had made her way to the other side of the room now. Sousuke at times wondered about the sheer will of Teke. It may have been the fools in the white coats trying to reprogram her, but really Sousuke wanted to believe was that she was indeed that much stronger. He listened to her detail that there was something. "I suspect that ... it's..."<i></i> He leaned back in his chair. He looked to her, "I suspect there is something predatory in your nature. A predator enjoys the hunt. The concept of the hunt is perhaps what is causing your frustration? Deep down inside you are an apex predator. It's not a malicious concept at work it's just your ... ancestral programming."<i></i> That is the best Sousuke could offer on what she was giving him with in terms of information. It made him wonder if nature would always prevail over nurture, but in this particular case the nurturing did not have enough time to take effect. Sousuke would lower his gaze to the floor level now. "That is what I think at least. I could be wrong, I have been wrong before on other occasions."<i></i> He paused, "I don't want you to snap. I ... I don't want that to happen."<i></i> He rubbed his temple with his left hand. There would be a price to be paid in this. "In a day and a half time, I am going to deal a blow to the Wind Daimyo. He has been transporting slaves by different means. Some of the men who work for him are morally insane individuals. They are a threat and ... if left alive they will continue to prove to be. Sometimes this is not the case, but I've battled enough of them to have a good idea of it."<i></i> There was something missing from his words, but silence had a way of speaking volumes if one figured out how to properly listen to what was not spoken. "This will be something quite above what you did with Katuso, but you must listen to my instructions."<i></i>

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
[col]
The small teen pressed her open palms against the glass and then pressed her forehead against the cool surface too. She let out a long sigh from her nostrils as she listened, slightly misting the window as she did. She bit her top lip as she pushed away, looking at her adoptive father for a moment trying to contemplate what he meant with the physical changes, she didn't press it for the moment, however, as she took slow steps over to the wires, picking them up and looking at them for a moment. "How does all of this even work..." She asked puzzledly to herself before shrugging and taking the metal over to the desk and placing it down in front of him.

With that she would collapse back into the seat, now facing him as he worked at his desk, closing her somewhat weary eyes and tilting her head back a little. "It could be something like that, but that wouldn't explain why it's only happening now. It can't be to do with puberty since I long since started that... fuckin'... just want to eat someone stupid face!" She growled. It would have been menacing in most other situations but here it was just clear pent up rage. Her ears quickly perked up however at the description of a mission, she tilted her head slightly, reopening her golden eyes filled with curiosity.

"So... you're telling me I can just... do what I want with these guys? Once we're done with them n' stuff I mean... that's the best fuckin' thing I've heard in a while!" Considering her very recent ascension to Genin, it was clear where her priorities very much lay. The girls' mind was no noticeable stuck on the idea of getting her first meal since being brought into the village, she would be constantly swallowing as her mouth salivated with anticipation. "I don't suppose we can like... go right now? I..." She gripped tight at the arm rests of her chair, her finger tips audibly sinking into the material as she tried to calm herself down just a little. She'd always noticed that her mouth watered quite a lot when she was excited about eating human flesh and it would be something she would look to improve upon.

[WC - 381]|
qx0yug.png
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Some of it works based on chakra being slightly applied. I used to rely on chakra crystals to power my suits, depending on the element of the chakra crystal sometimes the armour would have a certain elemental affix to them. I used mostly earth crystals. Think of chakra as a battery or something you use to run as a current."<i></i> He opened a compartment of the leg and opened it in such a way for Teke to have a look at it. She would find layers upon layers of metals acting like scales of a sort on the inside. Sousuke would put some of the scales forward to show movement, but Teke would also see a wire that had been burnt. Sousuke would remove said burnt wire and would place it off to the side for disposal later. He would begin to feed the new wire in feeding it through various holes in the plates. Teke cursed about her state of things, and Sousuke would raise his metallic hand and shake his index finger at her. "Language."<i></i> His voice for a moment had a sharp metallic ring to it. It seemed for a second that Sousuke was giving Teke a stern look.

Again. Again she cursed. "Language."<i></i> He would again go on to remind her. When she spoke of wanting to go now. He shook his head. "No. We cannot."<i></i> He answered. He continued to work on the wiring in this. "There's a particular timeline we have to follow, since it involves... trains."<i></i> He then realized that Teke may not know what a train was, so he took a moment to show her one. A piece of metal would float towards her and take the shape of a locomotive. Using his mind he would place it in her hands. "Much larger. Faster. Louder. Getting hit by one might kill you. Trains often transport materials, or in this particular case ... people who are not there on their own free will."<i></i> Sousuke as he explained turned his chair around to face Teke, and perhaps to his disadvantage he was showing her one of the reasons why he could not go. He had no legs, or rather he was in the midst of repairing his legs. Seemingly Sousuke never really made a deal of his legs, maybe to Kazuki a few words but other than that not much. "And by do whatever you want well? Well. I would ask that you be respectful of the dead. I don't want you making a mockery of the bodies and I don't want you making a scene for the sake of doing so. Yes we're dealing with bad people, very bad people, but we cannot ... we must not stoop to their level. Slavery and ... artistic killings are not good things."<i></i>

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
She half understood the technobabble as it assaulted her ear canal. She was paying attention as best as a wriggly, hyped up teen could. Shifting about excitedly in her chair as she attempted to comprehend what a battery was, strangely she understood very well what one was but just didn't know it. "Well... I'm sure I'll learn more along the way." She said with a shrug and a smile, bouncing up so that she was now kneeling on the seat. The objections to her language would go into one ear and out the other, Teke, as Sousuke knew all too well was a very stubborn person and she wasn't about to stop just from some stern tones.

She was visibly disappointed at being told no about leaving for the mission early but having the fact that there was a timetable explained to her, the explanation about what a train was irritated her a little and she narrowed her eyes at the man. "I've read about trains, father. I ain't some country ass bumpkin." She pouted, even though she was obviously still bouncing off the ceiling.

The reveal of her physically legless caretaker was just the jolt needed to make her sit still, she looked at the area that should be filled with legs, then his face, then the legs once more before exclaiming rather loudly. "What in the actual fuck have you done to yourself?" She raised a hand and rubs at her forehead with an exasperated sigh. "I'm gone for like, a couple weeks and I come back to you being legless?!" She fell back into her seat as the disbelief and reality of the situation fought in her mind. "I don't, how you about to lecture me on not making a scene then show that you managed to drink so much that you're now literally fucking legless!"

At that point she would get up onto her feet and walk across the room and stare at one of the walls quietly, letting herself comprehend what she was seeing, logically he knew he'd fucked up doing whatever it was he was doing at the time and the last thing he needed was her going off about it too, plus he seemed to be building a solution to the problem right in front of her. She turned back around and walked over to him and put both her hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry for freaking out, but I don't think you'll blame me." She said a lot more calmly than she'd been all day. "I'm not an artistic killer, nor a literal animal, okay? I can't promise I'm not going to lose myself a little and I can't promise I won't use it as a tool for instilling pant shitting fear. But I don't desecrate... That's like you taking your leftovers and painting the walls with them, I have at least some manners." She gave him a reassuring smile and slowly pulled her arms back, then quickly leaned in and kissed his cheek. "You mean alot to people around here so you're not allowed to lose any more body parts, okay?" She then teased.

[WC - 524]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would shrug his shoulders, "Just because you have read about trains doesn't mean you're ready for one."<i></i> He paused for a moment, "I've read about dealing with various creatures that lurk within the landscape but does it mean I am truly ready for them? Not really."<i></i> He countered. Sousuke knew this from first hand. He had experienced it as well. Sousuke gave Teke a rather annoyed look when again she cursed and asked him what had happened to his legs. Sousuke would shake his head. Indeed. Teke would not give up on her cursing at all. She would continue with this language and it was not fitting for a young lady. "Language."<i></i> He would remark once again and it most likely he would be doing so again later. Somehow she had come up with the idea he had lost his legs because he was drinking? No. Sousuke did not drink that often. It was usually a forced event, or perhaps when things were really quite bad for him. He would shake his head at her. "It would have been rather impressive if I had managed to drink myself into losing my legs. That would have been very impressive indeed."<i></i> He would begin, "I actually lost my legs because I was fighting a rather large creature in the ocean near Soon's Sanctuary. I decided to enter it through the throat, and ... find my way into its stomach. I was attacked by various organs and had part of its throat close on me... my legs in particular."<i></i> He would turn to his table for a moment and gather some scrap metal and he would form the image. The creature he battled would wave it's arms about as Sousuke held it. Sousuke used to be known as a toy maker. He could fashion such simple things asleep, and he would still have remarkable quality. "The fact I'm still here should mean to you that I succeeded, and Soon's is not some flaming mess."<i></i>

It was true. Sousuke couldn't really blame her for the way she acted. He had heard it from several people. His grandmother was perhaps the worst of it. Lord Nobu was not too pleased about it either. The Akimichi was far less loud and far less temperamental. His grandmother on the other hand had to be escorted out of the hospital by Lord Nobu. Teke then spoke of how she would behave on the mission. While her diet was taboo, at least Sousuke took some heart knowing that Teke was not going to become Shouki, at least for the time being. Shouki was dead for the time being, however, Sousuke knew that he was very capable of coming back to life by some means.

Teke would give Sousuke a kiss on the cheek, and she would state that he of all people was not allowed to lose anymore limbs. "I've had a sandworm eat my arm, twice. I've had my legs crushed. Things happen, and I have no control over what occurs."<i></i> He formed a small smile on his face, "Lord Nobu once told me to endure. He said that I might be hated by people for doing so, but being the leader means sometimes having to make the hard choices."<i></i>

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke just kind of blinked as whatever the beast was that took Sousuke's legs was rather vaguely explained to her. It wasn't so much that she was confused as to why he would be battling something like that but rather how something like that had managed to appear in the time she was away, given how smooth her exam had gone some real action wouldn't' have gone amiss. Jealousy was soon out of her mind though since this mission seemed to be just the leg stretching exercise her eager bloodlust needed.

"I mean, I wouldn't call losing your legs after being eaten a success. Impressive, callous and insane may be words I would instead apply to it." She said with half a smirk, in the back of her mind she wanted to ask if he still had the legs on his person... for obvious reasons but knowing where he lost them she would simply assume the worst. "Could've had some Buffalo Kage wings..." She joked to herself in her mind.

She looked a little longer at the space where his legs should have been before moving herself to the other side of the desk once again. This was a lot for her to take in even if she didn't act like it or show it, she wasn't once too weak her weaknesses on her sleeves even if her emotions often got the better of that golden rule. "I'll assume you'll be up and running with plenty of time to spare. I can always count on the fact that' you're good at what you do." She smiled and took a good step back toward the door. "You know, we're lucky to have someone so dedicated as our Kage, you probably hear a lot of shit like that but..." She gave a little shrug as a pinkness glowed upon her cheeks. "I'm glad I get to call you father, one day I'll be able to protect you properly, but till then...."

She then took that moment to move right to the door and rest her hand upon it, turning back one last time. "I'll take my leave now, rest up and get into the right mindset for what's to come. Goodnight pops." She chuckled, blowing a kiss before removing herself from the room, heading straight for her room to clean up and rest.

[MFT - 391]/b]
[Topic Left - Unless Stopped]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After Teke had left him, Sousuke would reach for his legs. Once he had a hold of the first leg he would bring it down. There were wires he would pull out and then begin to connect them where he needed to. Would Sousuke be up and ready for combat? Most certainly. There were battles to be had with the Daimyo. This was another one of them. Sousuke would continue on this course of shutting down the Daimyo's supply of slaves one block at a time. Even when he had intercepted a supply caravan, he had repurposed it for the better of Sungakure. After attaching the first leg, he would then do the second one. He would need to get back to work and next go repair his armour. Within minutes Sousuke was back on his legs. He would do a few kicking motions to make sure that he was indeed quite ready for this, and it seemed like he was.

He would pace back and forth just to be extra ready for this. He could not afford a malfunction especially during a high stakes mission such as this. Taking Teke along for this was perhaps not the best decision he would have made, but Teke had to be dealt with. She had to be tempered. Was Sousuke wrong to hope he could make better of her situation? Would she always be that monster just deep within? For the time being he had been wrong about Uri. He expected Aiko the Dark Ranger to resurface again someday. He had been given a chance, Uri would not be given a second.

[Topic concluded]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back