Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[This Storyline has been discontinued]Let. Me. In. [Storyline RP][Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Palace, even after the "fall" of the Daimyo, Ishii Shiro, was still a fortress. A symbol. A symbol of not only the Daimyo, of not only the power of the Daimyo, but a symbol of the strength that had governed Wind Country for the past decades. The Daimyo might have been dealt a defeat and might have lost his Sovereign, but there was still an army at his disposal. An army of highly trained shinobi-equivalent soldiers, of those altered by the twisted magic and science of Nao, and mercenaries collected over the years. This force was still something, even without the Sovereign, that would challenge Sunagakure no Sato. Without the Sovereign, however, the success rate would not be nearly as high.

Tonight, however, that symbol would be challenged. On this night, the same night that the events we unfolding at the Gates of Suna, something terrible would befall the gates of The Palace of the Glorious Immortal.

"Ready guard!"

The commander would yell as the soldiers within and just outside of The Palace would begin to scurry to their positions and appropriate formations.

"The monsters! I can see them! They are approaching!"

A scout would yell, floating high above the Palace on his clay made bird.

"Make it rain!"

The scout would tap his clay creation as it would dart forward. As the bird passed over the Swarming mass, explosions would begin to tear through their numbers. Thunderous cheers would ring out, as the single scout seemed to be tearing through The Swarm that was marching towards the Palace.

"Heh, if that kid can tear through their numbers, we may not even break a sweat tonight!"
giphy.gif

The expression, the emotions, all of that would change very abruptly. The soldiers would watch as a monstrous humanoid figure, with wings of it own, would appear before the flying scout. With one swipe of his claw-like hand, as the scout was flying past him, would send the head of the young man flying off into the distance, without the rest of him. The headless body would go sliding off the creation and plummeting down into the mass of The Swarm while the bird itself would crumble to pieces, no longer having any chakra to maintain it. The winged creature, one of the First Children, would turn its attention towards the guards of The Palace.

A single shriek would ring out, which would then be followed by the chorus of more shrieks. Off in the distance, an entirely new mass of The Swarm would appear, dwarfing the numbers of the first wave that had been terrorized by the Toujigikou scout. This would be the true start of the Daimyo's army's long night...

[This Event Storyline will progress as the events in this thread progress. If you would like to participate in this and are not part of any other event, please message Raizo of Sand Council!]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight would continue to rage on. The battle on the ground, while the numbers seemed overwhelming, seemed to favor the forces of the Daimyo. The Swarm was many, but their bodies and tactics, which were essentially the wild lashing about of an animal, did not stand a chance against even the most novice of the Palaces guard. This coupled with the fact that the Daimyo had his own monsters and mercenaries, The Swarm would begin to get thinned out. While different in appearance, there was not as much chakra used, this first wave would have been identical to what had occurred at the walls of Suna; the Swarm would fall before the might of those who had been trained. That might have been a limitation to the Swarm. Most of them were untrained men, women, children, even the elderly, who were subjected to The Falatist Method. This twisted them and gave them an increase in power, and since it wasn't a perfect method an overwhelming rush of madness, but adding strength to the weak in such a way would not necessarily give them enough strength to overwhelm those who were already strong. But were all The Swarm merely civilians corrupted? Or did they have warriors within their ranks? One might jump to the conclusion that the winged Unbent, one of the First Children, was the equivalent of shinobi or warriors subjected to the Fatalist Method, but that wouldn't be necessarily true... but there would be still more to learn about The Swarm and The First Children.

"READY YOURSELF! SOMETHING BIG IS COMING!"

It would be at this time that a collection of The Swarm would begin to huddle around one another. The Swarm within these huddled pockets would look different, their bodies seemed to be slightly bulkier and covered in some crude armor. They would then let out a maddening shriek as the Unbent would begin to smash into one another like mosh pits. These six separate pockets of Swarm would continue to headbutt, thrash and bite one another as black blood would begin to splash up. There would be then a fowl feeling of a dark and vile chakra... as the masses began to meld together. Limbs would jut out and then disappear in a mass of blackness, bones would pop and crack, and the feeling of a vile chakra would intensify until suddenly, the masses of Swarm would become six different entities. Theses variants would be larger, much larger, than any single Unbent seen so far, and the various armor pieces that once adorn each of the individual creatures now hung scattered about these newly created behemoths. A series of deep roars would begin to roar out as the lumbering giants would start to make their way to the walls.

The forces of the Daimyo, now unleashing their prowess of chakra manipulation, would begin to unleash a torrent of attacks on the large targets. All of this would allow something to go relatively unnoticed. The winged Child would land and take a knee as another figure would appear on the battlefield. Covered entirely in armor, with a red pennant stone buried in the center of his chest plate, a figure that would give off a grotesque chakra itself. An old chakra, a chakra mixed with pain and wrath... a chakra mixed with more than one soul. This figure would place its hand upon the head of the kneeling Child.

"You have done well... but I have grown impatient. My festival earlier went much quicker than expected, so I now have free hands... go, to the sky, Child."

The Fatalist would nod and lift back up, soaring high into the sky, disappearing the clouds up above. The armored figure would turn its sights towards the Palace of the Glorious Immortal.

"So much raw material... what a wasteful wealth this failed prodigy had..."

He would take a step forward as he slipped a sword from the scabbard on his hip.

"I have come to claim this castle... and you all... as my own. "

Goblin%2BSlayer.jpg

[This Event Storyline will progress as the events in this thread progress. If you would like to participate in this and are not part of any other event, please message Raizo of Sand Council!]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Palace Guard frantically began to turn and twist knobs on the machine in front of him. His face covered in dirt that was forming into mud as it mixed with the sweat flowing down from his forehead. He would then pull up the communication device and begin relaying his message.

"Lord Ishii Shiro, operatives of the Daimyo..."

In the background, an explosion would ring out followed by the muffled sounds of terror and anguish. The walls of the room he found himself in deafened the noise a bit, but it was still clear that something was happening outside.

"The Palace of the Glorious Immortal..."

His voice was shaky, making it hard to tell if it was nervousness or if he was genuinely out of a breath, or if it was merely both things mixing together. He would take a painful, forceful gulp as he would continue.

"... has fallen. Do not return..."

The door would explode open behind him, causing him to cower for a moment, but his wits would quickly return. His message would now grow more frantic and panicked.

"REGROUP ELSEWHERE! THIS LOCATION IS LOST! DO NOT RETURN! THE DAIMYO IS IMMORTAL AND HIS REIGN OVER THE LAND OF WIND WILL NEVER EN--....."

His eyes would grow wide as he would blink and find his body, now with a scorched diagonal line cutting through the trunk of his figure, split in half and collapsed upon the ground. His hand would release the microphone and a ghostly gasp would slide out of his lips. The figure standing behind him, Dominus, would slowly approach the device, his glowing ax in hand, and would take up the microphone.
"Scurry. Run. Hide. There is nowhere within the borders of this land that I can't find you. Followers of the Daimyo, submit to me and I promise you a path to new power or if nothing else a quick death. If I have to find you first...and for you, Daimyo, I will find you. I will turn you into sustenance for my Children. Your era in this country is over."

He would then release the microphone and raise his ax above his head ready to terminate the machine.

"Wait, Father!"

A creature in the darkness behind him, humanoid but clearly not human, would beg for the figure to not destroy the machine.

"It might still serve a purpose, let me play with this new toy."

Although they had been underground for centuries, this creature's intelligence seemed high enough to understand the importance of such a machine to some of their future schemes. Dominus would acquiesce the request and lower his ax. He would then begin to exit the room.

"News from the other front?"

"Ah yes... it seems Ss'Tuk has fallen."

"Oh? Surprising... Ss'Tuk was the strongest of the Third Generation, nearly a Second... it seems the enemy in that camp might have been the more troublesome adversary. My information had told me this would be the harder establishment to overtake."

"Maybe your information giver was misinformed?"

"It seems that the one before me, this failed Daimyo, also spent his time underestimating that village. I will not make the same mistake. I will bring this land to ruin... and that village will not be able to withstand my might."

Dominus would then leave the room, and return to his view of the Palace. The innards of this once heavily fortified location were now overrun with monstrous Swarm members, attacking every human in sight. Some were being gathered up and drug off to elsewhere, while others became immediate food for the Unbent.

On the night that Sunagakure no Sato repelled the invade Swarm that marched on their gates, the Palace of the Glorious Immortal in Sora would fall. Dominus, leader of the current army of darkness, would successfully march, invade, and conquer the home and training ground for the Daimyo Ishii Shiro.

And with one of the two biggest, known, battle forces in the country effectively disposed of... he would turn his sights elsewhere.

1522304933251.png

OOC: Thread Ended​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back