Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Thought Process [Open]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been over a decade since the last time Anatsu enjoyed the hot springs of Konohagakure. He enjoyed the ones in Kumogakure, but there was something special about the ones in Konoha. Being surrounded by people of his culture and lineage was something which comforted Anatsu. Takeshi wasn't a fool. He knew that the more time Anatsu spent in the village, the more likely it was for for him to get attached to the little things.

Anatsu came to this realization while having a drink of sake, being chest deep in the the water. His body was dirty with dry blood and dirt from training. There were several bruises on his legs, which weren't visible; but also his hands, which were visible. The Uchiha had big dark eyes, with medium length black hair. He was enjoying some sake for the first time in a long time.

This was what it felt like to be in a safe environment. Anatsu was so used to being hunted that his guard was almost never down. For some reason, he trusted that Takeshi would not hunt him down; at least until the week had gone by. It had been a few days since their conversation. There was a strong possibility that if Anatsu turned down the Hokage's offer, that he would be either assassinated or captured. What would his play be? Was assassinating the Hokage first and fleeing the village in midst of the chaos be his best bet? It wouldn't be the first time Anatsu would have to do this.

Many things weighed on the Uchiha as he tried to relax. Despite being relatively emotionless, these stresses were visibly weighing him down. He had a decision to make.
---
ooc:
-MFT-
Please do not join unless you are an active RPer.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho has decided to have a break from terrorizing his little brother. In fact, his sources have told him that his little brother is now in trouble because he failed to tell others about how much trouble Jirosho can be. He smiled to himself at the very thought.

But with all the attempts to kill his brother has tired him out. Maybe a relaxation day is in order. He has heard that the hot springs in the Leaf were exceptionally relaxing.

Jirosho made his way to a hot spring, noticing one other person was there. He doesn't seem familiar at all. Maybe he can strike up a conversation with him to try and figure out where the guy came from.

"What's up. Chigokai Jirosho here. What brings you to this fine spot of relaxation?"

The Chigokai studied this person, noticing the bruises on his hands, but he didn't mind that.

Jirosho himself had yellow irises, with red, instead of white, around the eyes. They weren't like his brothers, which had the blood in the eyes actually swirling around, but his eyes were permanent bloodified. His hair was blue, and cut short. Those that knew his brother would instantly know that Jirosho was his older brother. By seven years to be exact.

He let the water relax his muscles that have been tight since the day he arrived here, upon hearing that his brother was still alive. Maybe he can live here after his job is done.

(Entered topic as NPC Chigokai Jirosho)

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What's up. Chigokai Jirosho here. What brings you to this fine spot of relaxation?"

Anatsu came to the conclusion that there was something wrong with Konoha shinobi. The thing that brought Anatsu to this fine spot of relaxation, was the intent to relax; which this Chigokai Jirosho was clearly disturbing. Anatsu sighed, blatantly showing the new comer his frustration, and looked right at him. Had Anatsu been sober, he probably would have simply gotten up and left. However, the combination of sake and comfort prompted Anatsu to stay put and think of a way to respond to the boy. Anatsu's first impression was that the boy was odd looking.

"Chigokai huh..." he thought to himself. It had been a while since he had come across a member of that clan. In fact, the last time he encountered a shinobi of the clan was in their birth place, Kumogakure.

"You're far away from Kumogakure." responded Anatsu, completely ignoring his question at first.

"I've killed many members of your clan." chuckled Anatsu as he showed the boy his beat up hand. He then proceeded to have another sip of sake, straight from the bottle. Anatsu was a shinobi void of emotion. However, he did have an inner madman which came out with some liquid persuasion.

"Beat it kid." finished Anatsu, with a serious look on his face.

Anatsu only had one full day left before delivering his answer to the Hokage. There was a lot stressing Anatsu out. While he was out of character, he wasn't lying.

-MFT-

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well it seems that this one will be fun to talk to, Jirosho thought to himself, as he could see how frustrated the guy seems to be. He has to say, this does seem to be an interesting specimen indeed. Then the man told him that he was far away from Kumogakure.

"Well... You can say I have been... Exiled from there. They couldn't handle how I do certain things. As for why I'm here, it's family business that should have been settled almost eighteen years ago."

He wasn't going to to go into detail about what he meant by that, until the guy spoke about him killing a number of Chigokai. This didn't bother him at all, since he himself didn't like his family. Especially since his brother seemed to be the star child. He laughed with the man who has killed Chigokai before. "And I caused my parents deaths. And soon. My brothers.
Guess the cat is out of the bag as to why I'm here."

Then the guy told him to beat it. Naturally, he would retaliate. But since he has chosen today to be the day of his relaxation, he chose a more scenic route.

"My apologies, didn't know I was coming off rude. I guess I just do get too excited when I see an unfamiliar face around.
Let me get you some more of whatever you are having. It's on me. Take it as a sign of mutual understanding of how we both need a day to relax."

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy was smart, and evidently had been through a lot. While other rascals around the village were quick to challenge Anatsu, this boy avoided such challenge. This incident further supported Anatsu's theory that Konoha shinobi where naive. This boy wasn't from the village hidden in the leaves; he understood the madness which awaited shinobi outside these walls.

Anatsu appreciated his gesture of sake. However, the boy also reminded Anatsu of a lad he met over in Kumogakure, in a hot springs just like these. Anatsu caught himself just a few moments after being lost in his own thoughts. He had spectacular eyes. The ears on the other hand, not so much. He missed most of what the boy said to him after mentioning his familiarity with Kumogakure.

The Uchiha accepted his gesture of kindness, but Anatsu did not have much to say. He was clearly lost in his own thoughts. The sake brought him back to places which he didn't want to go. There was a large part of his memory which he had shoved back into the depths of his brain. Sake was the floating device which allowed them to rise back up.

"Boy.." started Anatsu.

"Why do you you serve as a pawn of Konohagakure when you can travel the free world, as I have for over a decade?"

Anatsu was not the type to ask for permission before he asked a question; neither was he a shy one.

Anatsu could comprehend the concept of sticking to a single village after an absence of over a decade. He was set on either recruiting shinobi from this village to join him, or haver one of them change his mind and outlook.

The sake brought out the mad man.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The guy seemed to be out of his mind, zoning out and not really paying attention to Jirosho. But he didn't mind. This specimen was surely interesting. Far different from any of these people at the Leaf. Heck, even his blood flow interested Jirosho.

Any other day, he would like to see that blood gush out, and enjoy the sight of it. But for the fact that this person has some kind of story to tell made him want to talk some more.

He especially laughed when the man asked him why he serves the Leaf.

"You have me confused with my little brother. Little kid wants to be a hero, to not be what he is meant to be, being a Chigokai that wants peace. As for me. I am nobody's 'pawn'. As said before, I will cause my brother's death, for him trying to be someone he is not."

He then looked at nothing, kind of spacing out on his own too. "As for why I don't travel, it's pretty simple. I have a personal vendetta against my younger brother. You know. If my brother wasn't here. Or if I had just killed him. I wouldn't even be here. Maybe just visit the place once in a while. Just for the fond memories of course. Sometimes, you just gotta enjoy the little things too. That's what I've learned outside the gates. That's why I take having fun to another level when I meet something interesting. And I do gotta say. These past few months have had their fair share of exciting moments. And all of which were in these gates. What am I saying, going all philosophical for no reason?"

He got up and put a robe on. He didn't feel like he was overstaying his welcome, but he had business to attend to. He needed to surprise his little brother, possibly even kill him tonight, if the dumb little brat doesn't have any of his friends with him.

"Well, I gotta go. You know what they say, no rest for the wicked, I'm the wicked. Time to cause some hell and possibly even death to my younger brother."

Jirosho waved at the man, then walked away from the hot springs, going to where he was told Ziren was before Jirosho decided to visit the hot springs.

(Topic left unless stopped)

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The kid talked too much. After a few words, paired with a little too much excitement, Anatsu stopped listening. The boy's lips were moving but his words were not being heard. Under the warm temperatures of the hot springs, Anatsu was once again lost in his thoughts. He decided that he'd go and meet with the Hokage on the following night. Until then, sake was his best friend and comfort.

A couple of minutes had passed before Anatsu had even realized that the boy had left. He chuckled before having another sip of sake. Konoha was a lot different than the way Anatsu remembered it.

-Topic Left-

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back