Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tidecaller

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tidecaller
WaterAffinity.jpg

A shinobi which can lay claim to the name of Tidecaller is incredibly attuned with the elements of Water. They can perform acts like no normal shinobi, and harness water as both a destructive and restorative power.
Inner Reservoir - Passive (2 points)
Tidecaller shinobi often have a deep inner reserve of power within them that responds especially with their connection to liquids. This chakra is fundamentally water-natured, and so cannot be used with any other jutsu.
Effect: Creates a second chakra pool equal to 25% of the user’s normal chakra pool. Only Water jutsu can be cast from this chakra pool.

Liquid Efficiency - Passive (1 point)
Restriction- Can only be purchased a maximum of two times
Water is not always a luxury that is at hand. Vital as it is, conservation of water is essential, especially for one whose powers come from it. Tidercallers with this ability can spend less chakra when using water jutsu, thereby conserving energy.
Effect: +5% damage and -5% CP cost with Water techniques.

Pressurize - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Water always wins, in the end. It might not be the most showy of elements, but given enough time or volume water will eventually win out. Tidecallers sometimes prefer to cut that whole 'time' thing out, focusing on the power of their element channeled from their natural skills.
Effect: The user may charge a Water attack for +20% CP to have it ignore enemy damage reduction. If this attack hits a barrier of equal or lower jutsu rank, that barrier is destroyed; if this attack hits a barrier of higher jutsu rank, it deals +20% damage.

Healing Waters- Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Water is not only a destructive force, but the source of all life; without water, nothing can survive. Under this philosophy, Tidecallers can channel water jutsu designed to hurt and maim into the healing aspect of water.
Effect: For +20% CP, the user may instead target friendly targets (including themselves) with Water jutsu. Damaging jutsu will heal for the damage they would have done, including damage boosts to Water actions. Non-damaging jutsu will instead dispel any Poisons affecting the target and reduce their Bleed rank by 1. If the Water attack is targeting more than one target, it will still retain its original number of targets and will have the relevant effect of Healing Waters on all of them. After use, this cannot be used again for 10 seconds.
Notes:
  • If the user is unable to currently select a target, Healing Waters may still be used, but will still heal if it hits an unfriendly target.
  • All effects other than those given by Healing Waters are removed.

Tidal Wave - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Few things are as intimidating to someone familiar with the ocean as the crash of a mighty wave as it comes down on your head. A proficient water user can channel their water jutsu into the shape of the largest waves of them all.
Effect: For +10% CP, the user may add an additional target to a Water jutsu. They may do this up to two times on one jutsu.

Aqua Charge - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
One of the bywords of a Water caster is efficiency. Sometimes for the sake of that efficiency they can choose one of the aspects of their water jutsu to sacrifice in order to enhance another, as the situation calls for.
Effect: When casting a Water jutsu, the user may choose to do so with -1 Accuracy, -5% Base Damage, or +5% CP cost in order to have it used with +1 Accuracy, +5% Base Damage, or -5% CP cost. This may be done up to twice per cast.

Liquid State - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Through a keen understanding of water and all its various properties along with their innate connection, master Tidercallers can turn themselves into liquid, giving them resistances to various forms of attack.
Effect: For 2 AP and 700 CP, the user may transform themselves into water. In this state, all Water actions cost -15% CP and the user gains +10% resistance to Bleeding and Called Shots. Costs 350 CP/round to maintain.
Note: This counts as a Chakra Armor.

Water Veil - Jutsu Modification (2 points)
Restriction- Requires Rinse Off
There is a protective, cleansing aspect to water that is well-known. Skilled water users are capable of channeling one of the most basic of these techniques into a somewhat more proactive means of protection.
Effect: For twice the base Charkra Cost, the user may automatically target themselves and an ally with this jutsu, doubling the damage reduction and chance to against secondary effects.

Water Blessing - Ability Modification (3 points)
Restriction- Requires Hyperactive
The cool liquid employed in healing is such a soothing substance to them that some Tidecallers actually regenerate from the rain. No matter how harsh the downpour, the user is calmly unruffled, absorbing the droplets as if it were their very lifeblood.
Effect: If the user has taken a Water action in the previous round, they also recover 20% of any CP used or lost that round.

Endless Tide - Passive (3 points)
To every tide on the shore, there is an ebb and flow, changing depending on the time of day surely and reliable like few other things in nature. So too is the nature of a Tidecaller, as they know precisely when to strike to maximize their abilities.
Effect: For the first five seconds of every round, the user's Water attacks suffer from a -2 accuracy penalty. For the last five seconds of every round, the user's Water attacks gain +10% damage and +2 accuracy.

Whirlpool - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
One of the most potentially devastating things that can happen to those lost at sea is the dreaded whirlpool. Not necessarily because of the damage it can inflict; no, the danger lies primarily in the fact that it can be near-impossible to escape. Those who attack with water are no different.
Effect: When the user attacks with a Water jutsu, they may add +10% CP cost in order to have 10% of that damage dealt to the target at the start of each of the next two rounds. Until this is completed, the victim is considered still under attack and may not attempt to flee the battle. This may only be in effect once per target at a time.

Deep Blue Crush - Water Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
Restriction- A-Rank and up
Few environments are so hostile to humans as the ocean's depths. Few things are more inherently dangerous to anything as massive amounts of water crashing down on them. The sheer weight of the water can break bones and crush the air out of anything with lungs--never mind if it's guided by an outside force as well.
Rank 1: Deals 4620 damage at -1 accuracy. The target is inflicted with two random Called Shot levels. If the target has any remaining AP at the end of the round they are hit with this, it can no longer be carried over to the next.
Rank 2: Deals 5775 damage at -1 accuracy. The target is inflicted with three random Called Shot levels. If the target has any remaining AP at the end of the round they are hit with this, it can no longer be carried over to the next.
Cost: 3 AP, 3025 CP
Notes:
- May only be used once a round.
- AP carryover loss does not count as Suppression.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[b][u]Tidecaller[/u][/b]
[img]https://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/CoreAbilities/WaterAffinity.jpg[/img]
A shinobi which can lay claim to the name of Tidecaller is incredibly attuned with the elements of Water. They can perform acts like no normal shinobi, and harness water as both a destructive and restorative power. 
[quote][b][u]Inner Reservoir[/u][/b] - Passive (2 points)
Tidecaller shinobi often have a deep inner reserve of power within them that responds especially with their connection to liquids. This chakra is fundamentally water-natured, and so cannot be used with any other jutsu.
[b]Effect:[/b] Creates a second chakra pool equal to 25% of the user’s normal chakra pool. Only Water jutsu can be cast from this chakra pool. 

[b][u]Liquid Efficiency[/u][/b] - Passive (1 point)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Can only be purchased a maximum of two times
Water is not always a luxury that is at hand. Vital as it is, conservation of water is essential, especially for one whose powers come from it. Tidercallers with this ability can spend less chakra when using water jutsu, thereby conserving energy.
[b]Effect:[/b] +5% damage and -5% CP cost with Water techniques.

[b][u]Pressurize[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Water always wins, in the end. It might not be the most showy of elements, but given enough time or volume water will eventually win out. Tidecallers sometimes prefer to cut that whole 'time' thing out, focusing on the power of their element channeled from their natural skills.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user may charge a Water attack for +20% CP to have it ignore enemy damage reduction. If this attack hits a barrier of equal or lower jutsu rank, that barrier is destroyed; if this attack hits a barrier of higher jutsu rank, it deals +20% damage.

[b][u]Healing Waters[/u][/b]- Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Water is not only a destructive force, but the source of all life; without water, nothing can survive. Under this philosophy, Tidecallers can channel water jutsu designed to hurt and maim into the healing aspect of water.
[B]Effect:[/B] For +20% CP, the user may instead target friendly targets [I](including themselves)[/I] with Water jutsu. Damaging jutsu will heal for the damage they would have done, including damage boosts to Water actions. Non-damaging jutsu will instead dispel any Poisons affecting the target and reduce their Bleed rank by 1. If the Water attack is targeting more than one target, it will still retain its original number of targets and will have the relevant effect of [I]Healing Waters[/I] on all of them. After use, this cannot be used again for 10 seconds.
[i][b]Notes:[/b][/I]
[LIST]
[*[i]]If the user is unable to currently select a target, Healing Waters may still be used, but will still heal if it hits an unfriendly target.[/I]
[*][i]All effects other than those given by Healing Waters are removed.[/I]
[/LIST]

[b][u]Tidal Wave[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Few things are as intimidating to someone familiar with the ocean as the crash of a mighty wave as it comes down on your head. A proficient water user can channel their water jutsu into the shape of the largest waves of them all.
[b]Effect:[/b] For +10% CP, the user may add an additional target to a Water jutsu. They may do this up to two times on one jutsu.

[b][u]Aqua Charge[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
One of the bywords of a Water caster is efficiency. Sometimes for the sake of that efficiency they can choose one of the aspects of their water jutsu to sacrifice in order to enhance another, as the situation calls for.
[b]Effect:[/b] When casting a Water jutsu, the user may choose to do so with -1 Accuracy, -5% [i]Base Damage[/i], or +5% CP cost in order to have it used with +1 Accuracy, +5% [i]Base Damage[/i], or -5% CP cost. This may be done up to twice per cast.

[b][u]Liquid State[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Through a keen understanding of water and all its various properties along with their innate connection, master Tidercallers can turn themselves into liquid, giving them resistances to various forms of attack.
[b]Effect:[/b] For 2 AP and 700 CP, the user may transform themselves into water. In this state, all Water actions cost -15% CP and the user gains +10% resistance to Bleeding and Called Shots. Costs 350 CP/round to maintain.
[b][i]Note:[/i][/b][i] This counts as a [/i]Chakra Armor[i].[/i]

[b][u]Water Veil[/u][/b] - Jutsu Modification (2 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Requires [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=996#p996]Rinse Off[/url]
There is a protective, cleansing aspect to water that is well-known. Skilled water users are capable of channeling one of the most basic of these techniques into a somewhat more proactive means of protection.
[b]Effect:[/b] For twice the base Charkra Cost, the user may automatically target themselves and an ally with this jutsu, doubling the damage reduction and chance to against secondary effects.

[b][u]Water Blessing[/u][/b] - Ability Modification (3 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Requires [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=202]Hyperactive[/url]
The cool liquid employed in healing is such a soothing substance to them that some Tidecallers actually regenerate from the rain. No matter how harsh the downpour, the user is calmly unruffled, absorbing the droplets as if it were their very lifeblood.
[b]Effect:[/b] If the user has taken a Water action in the previous round, they also recover 20% of any CP used or lost that round. 

[b][u]Endless Tide[/u][/b] - Passive (3 points)
To every tide on the shore, there is an ebb and flow, changing depending on the time of day surely and reliable like few other things in nature. So too is the nature of a Tidecaller, as they know precisely when to strike to maximize their abilities.
[b]Effect:[/b] For the first five seconds of every round, the user's Water attacks suffer from a -2 accuracy penalty. For the last five seconds of every round, the user's Water attacks gain +10% damage and +2 accuracy.

[b][u]Whirlpool[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
One of the most potentially devastating things that can happen to those lost at sea is the dreaded whirlpool. Not necessarily because of the damage it can inflict; no, the danger lies primarily in the fact that it can be near-impossible to escape. Those who attack with water are no different.
[b]Effect:[/b] When the user attacks with a Water jutsu, they may add +10% CP cost in order to have 10% of that damage dealt to the target at the start of each of the next two rounds. Until this is completed, the victim is considered still under attack and may not attempt to flee the battle. This may only be in effect once per target at a time.

[b][u]Deep Blue Crush[/u][/b] - Water Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
[i]Restriction-[/i] A-Rank and up
Few environments are so hostile to humans as the ocean's depths. Few things are more inherently dangerous to anything as massive amounts of water crashing down on them. The sheer weight of the water can break bones and crush the air out of anything with lungs--never mind if it's guided by an outside force as well.
[b]Rank 1:[/b] Deals 4620 damage at -1 accuracy. The target is inflicted with two random [i]Called Shot[/i] levels. If the target has any remaining AP at the end of the round they are hit with this, it can no longer be carried over to the next.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Deals 5775 damage at -1 accuracy. The target is inflicted with three random [i]Called Shot[/i] levels. If the target has any remaining AP at the end of the round they are hit with this, it can no longer be carried over to the next.
[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 3025 CP
[i][b]Notes:[/b]
- May only be used once a round.
- AP carryover loss does not count as [b]Suppression[/b].[/i][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back