Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time for Your Promotion [Susumu's Medical Exam]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was going to be interesting to say the least. It had been a long time since the last examination was given from me to advance someone's career and it all honesty, the last one that I could recall giving was a Genin Exam in my clan's portion of the Toraono Dojo to three bright, but unique students who had shown me a lot on that day. But, that had been a long time ago and things were quite different from back then as two of them had dropped off from the face of the village while one was now running the Toraono Clan after the ancestors had decided to step down. It was quite odd still to see one of my former students and my apprentice for the longest time taking over a high-ranking position like that, but that was just how life worked sometimes. You were given curveballs and you had to adjust to them accordingly to hit them out of the ballpark so to say.

In any case, I was sitting in my office today waiting for the reception at the front desk to call for me when the medic-in-training arrived. Our hospital apparently had a trainee who had disappeared for some time, but had returned and showcased his skills enough that his colleagues and superiors believed that he was ready for a promotion. However, he had one individual who wanted to see his skills and knowledge prior to allowing him to simply be given a promotion and having more access to more resources in the hospital. That individual was me as I was known for my difficult examinations for the students at the academy which would more likely than not transition over to this medical trainee's evaluation and exam today. But if my colleagues believed that he was ready, I would have to at least give him a shot which is why I was waiting for him today.

Earlier in the week, I sent out a letter to his place of residence informing him that he was being given an opportunity to advance in the field if he could pass a simple examination ran by me. If he was willing to accept this challenge, he was informed to arrive to the Hospital today at a disclosed time and ask for me. It was likely that he knew who I was anyways since my name had been used throughout the hospital by numerous patients, trainees, and full-time medics and because I was the medical chief of the hospital who had the most tenure at this time since a former rival of mine had disappeared.

It was time to just wait and see if he showed up.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And I would wait and wait and wait. The clock nearby would indicate that I had been waiting for almost an hour for this medic-in-training to show himself and a hint of annoyance was on my face according to my colleagues who were nearby. It was one thing for someone to be a little late due to various variables in the village including helping an old lady, helping a child get their pet back to them, or what have you. But having me wait for someone for over an hour did not set well with me nor did it make me feel like this trainee was taking this seriously. But, I would try to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait another half an hour which turned into me becoming bored and more annoyed with waiting on him to the point that I must've dropped a few suggestive words as some of the nearby nurses looked at me in shock before scurrying away to stay out of my wrath possibly.

After waiting for almost two hours, I shrugged to myself and let out a heavy sigh as I assumed that he either forgot about the examination or never received a notification to meet me. In either case, I had more pressing matters to attend to than sitting around and waiting on someone to show up possibly. So, I would inform our front desk secretary to turn away the trainee if he decided to show up after telling him to schedule an appointment with me so it was on his terms and so I knew that he would show. After letting her know this, I would nod at her and thank her for her time before proceeding back to my office and closing the door behind me as I began paper work.

[TLUS]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back