Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to go exploring [requesting exit]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kane had enough of the village. not to say he hated it, but he wanted a change of scenery. Maybe go back to moon, the ocean looked beautiful from the beach where he met Akechi and Kuda-chan. He felt bad he was leaving so abruptly but he couldn't think of a way to say goodbye but for it to sound like he wasn't deserting them. He would come back for them but he needed to improve himself first. He wasn't good enough, he wasn't strong enough yet. He would be though. He would find his power, he would find the strength he needed and then he would be back. Then... he would kill all who stood in his way. But alas for now, it was just a pleasant road trip. The nearly six foot tall man stood there with his long brown hair and brown eyes. His black robe covering his entire body while the hood was down. He hadn't done anything illegal so there wasn't any reason to hide. On to the next one.

"Anyone home... I'd like to leave please."

[topic created/entered]
[requesting exit]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah, her usual perch... Where she stood whenever she surveyed the gates and the people whom approached it. This, incidentally, also the place where one of the biggest battles of her life had taken place. It seemed so long ago... Or rather, she placed it in the rear view mirror and drove far, far away from it. Now all of that seemed to be rather far away and she was moving on to a new chapter within her life. Her demons did not necessarily hold her back anymore, but rather propelled her forward in her life. With people disappearing and reappearing, it was rather quite mind boggling. This was a place that she really came to just sit down and breathe... To clear her head a bit and really get an idea of where to go from now... Oh wait, there seemed to be a guest here now. How long had she been just standing there? The slight burn in her calves told her that it was probably a good long while. Another one that wanted to leave? Ah, what had become of her once illustrious village? Had it been the scum that lurked around the area that drove people away? Or the general sleepiness that seemed to overtake the area? Taking a step forward, she would drop down to the ground in front of Kane and she would examine him in silence for a few moments. Folding her arms behind her back, she would stand up straight now.

"Give me three good reasons as to why I should just let you leave." She would speak, her face hardening into a stoic kind of visage as she watched him. "Do you have a passport? And where will you be going?"

<i></i>

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: I know OOCly, that you aren't the Tsuchikage... but Kane believes you to be.)

A slight wind picked up and blew in his face as someone landed in front of him. The Tsuchikage of Stone, or so Kane believed her to be. Formerly the Daimyo, or still was one, this Kane wasn't sure of. She sounded angry for some reason that Kane wasn't sure of. He had learned not to provoke a woman, especially a woman scorned. He moved some of his long hair out of his face as he looked to her. He coughed a few times, getting the tickle out of his throat as he spoke in a polite and respectful tone as he bowed to her, respecting her rank and accomplishments. "Three reasons... well first off would have to be I'm not a shinobi from here and am on an adventure. I've found though I'm not strong enough at the moment to help my companions, Akechi-san and Kuda-chan. So I'm now going to find someone in the moon country, a mercenary of sorts that has mastered every common jutsu known to the shinobi world. I plan on learning them as well, coming back, and offering my assistance to them again." he thought for a moment. That was technically only two. One, he wasn't a stone shinobi. Two, he was trying to gain more power to offer his companions more help. "I suppose I only have two to offer you Haruka-sama. Here is my passport as well. If I may..." He slowly pulled out the passport from the inside pocket from his robe to not alarm her. Though the village no longer existed, it was only thing that he had that contained his identity. Sad but true story unfortunately. Though Kane wasn't looking for any sympathy.

"Do you need any further information My lady?" He was being cooperative for a reason. He didn't want a fight, he didn't need a fight, he didn't want to have to deal with a fight. He just wanted to leave peacefully.

[mft]
[wc: 326]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No, rather, the woman sounded more or less stoic in her actions towards the man who aimed to leave the village. To see more activity when her village fleet away like it was nothing... It was another stab to an already suffering area. Drawing in a breath, deep within her being, she would force it out, crystals of ice dancing down to the ground now with that breath. Her eyes would register immediate recognition as he spoke of Akechi, but she didn't know who exactly Kuda was. Ah well, live and learn, she guessed. As he handed over his passport, she would lift her hand and accept it in silence. A slight shake to the motion of that hand was worth noting, but it was simply nothing more than a reveal to the grand battles that the young woman had grown accustomed to. The fact that he knew her name almost set forth a swill in the pit of her stomach. Faces that she did not recognize clearly recognized her own. Was it a healthy amount of power that she held in her clutches, or was this the damnation that she'd always be watched and fawned over no matter where she went? Subjected to those who recognized her and those that wished that they didn't have her image burned into their mind? Shit. She liked it better when she was the naive nobody Daimyo who could only worry about the inner-demon that threatened to rampage her mind, body and soul. Her eyes would gaze at the passport, but they took nothing in. Shaking her head from side to side for a moment, she would hand it back over to Kane.

"When you come back to converge with Akechi, I'll see fit that you wear the banner of a Stone shinobi. As he has already swore his loyalty to not this land, but me." Watching him for a moment, she would take a few moments in her pause. "Unless you never come back. To which that point... Good luck, because I'll find you." She'd smirk now.

"Have fun on your journey of self-discovery."

[ Kane allowed Exit ]
[ Topic Left ]
<i></i>

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He nodded as he took back his passport listening to the few words that the woman had given. He bowed his head politely as he walked out the gates only to turn slightly and say back to her I'll be back, you can count on it. I don't know when... But I'll be back Haruka-san. Count your ice crystals on it." And with that the man disappeared into the way out of the country. Time to head out. Its Adventure time! Though he would make good on his word, he would come back. And Stone better be ready because whatever Akechi's plan was. There wouldn't be anyone that would stop him.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back