Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to put the past behind me (part 2)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren hacked and slashed at the oncoming monsters and creatures that stood in his way with his blood sword, Crimson. He made his way to the Docks, where he is sure to have an advantage, considering how he excels at water justsu. The Medical Chief turned around, just in time to make a few hand seals and a giant dragon made of water crashed through the ice, letting out a ferocious roar, and then rushing towards the monsters, letting out an explosion of water.

He panted, catching his breath as he assessed the situation. Of course, he won't be safe here, but as long as the Mercenary is still out there, he will never be safe, and so will anyone else that crosses this killer's path. He listened for any blood flows, but couldn't find any that are real close to him. Except...

There was one, coming at him at extreme speeds. He let his blood cover his whole body, a chakra armor, and brought his left hand up, metal hand.

There was a loud crunch, as the metal was obliterated. The Chigokai took this time to summon his blood sword once more, and lunged it deep into his opponent's chest.

Blood sprayed in his face, Ziren, didn't want to stop there, but he was now only working with one arm, much harder to fight as it is. He pulled the sword out just in time to dodge out of the way before he could get hit with a devastating blow.

He did a back flip and landed on his butt, but he was alive. "You really think I would go down so easily?"

The mercenary smiled, "I know there was a reason why I kept you alive for so long. Your death. Will surely be satisfying. I haven't fought like this in ages." The wound on his chest didn't seem like it was healing at all, a small permanent damage done to the man. "But you'll have to do better than that." Just then, chakra became visible and moved down to the man's feet. He took a step, and cracks formed underneath his feet. The cracks went out to where Ziren was, as the ice broke around him.

He jumped out of the way, just in time. The Chigokai looked over at a ship, that seems to be in the water, where it refuses to freeze. Ziren had an idea. His enemy won't be able to use that earthquake technique if he is on the boat, not without sinking it and probably risking the hypothermic waters.

The Medical Chief jumped up in the air, and threw a Rasen-shuriken at the Mercenary, using the force he threw it, to propel himself to the ship. He landed on his side with a this, but he was otherwise okay.

Not even a second passed by, and the mercenary jumped up on to the ship, making it rock violently. He smirked. "A lot smarter than other people of your kind, I give you that. Most would just give into bloodlust, only to die quickly by my own hands. But enough playing around."

"I couldn't agree anymore with that." Ziren said. A hand seal was formed, and five sharks made up of water flew out of the icy water, crashing into the mercenary, leaving loud bangs in the quiet world of this Country. But Ziren wasn't stopping there, he made another hand seal, this time, another dragon made of water crashed into the mercenary. The ship itself threatened to fall apart, but surprisingly enough, it stayed afloat.

Ziren let his hand be cloaked in cursed chakra, before hitting the man in his face with fist of Sin. "That's for killing my parents."

The mercenary looked up at him. "Too bad you only got a clone." The man poofed, blood splashing out. That's when Ziren realized where the blood was coming from. Beneath the floor boards.

A fist came crashing up out of the wood, hitting Ziren and sending him flying through the air. He landed, somewhere close by, of where the two towers where.

(Topic entered/left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back