Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to Ring you In [Susumu]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Susumu awoke this morning he should have received a letter. Hikudori had decided to find out a little more about Susumu the day after they had met. It was easy to find out where he lived, This letter would entail details for Susumu, to follow a trail of petals within the Elderwoods. He would find this trail near the southern end of the Elder Woods, and a large tree created from the Mokuton Jutsu, would be a marker of sorts. It's where the trail began, and a large amount of white petals would be found at the base of this spiraled tree.

This day, would be a chance used to examine Susumu's combat skills. Hikudori knew that his strategies were out of practice. However he wanted to put Susumu through a grinder, and test his battling abilities. If he wasn't sufficient enough, then this trip could definitely be more dangerous than they had anticipated. He wanted to get this thing done quickly and uninterrupted so this was definitely the best place that they could battle in.

He had everything prepared for battling, like he normal did. A simple spar with shinobi such as themselves was never that simple. If he planned on defeating Akujin Susumu he would have to destroy whatever boundaries his psyche withheld. A flash of memories came into his own mind. He saw the starlit lake, shimmering in beauty. It was wonderful beyond anything one could ever perceive. However in the middle of this sparkling teal lake a deep crimson light glowed giving this colorful scene a hint of gray. "Blood wrapped within a veil of uncertainty". Hiku could not figure out this scene or even where it came from. When he tried to focus on it a haze rose within his head making him flail intensely.

His eyes opened, coming back to reality. Small rolls of sweat dropped off of his face each one splashing onto his chest. "Another daydream about that lake. I wonder where it came from, I was there recently right? What was I doing there..." He stood now wiping the sweat from his head. The thoughts of the Djinn were certainly passing but these thoughts were something fresher still unknown. With a deep breath Hiku would go over his check list slowly.

"Petals, check. Poisons, check. Choice of genjutsu, check..." He would continue to ramble out loud about his many dry layers of battle strategies.

[Come on in Susumu]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been two weeks since Hiku and Susumu made plans to leave the village. Susumu didn't mind being late. He saw it as a means of being able to get more time to sleep and wake up the next morning to eat breakfast with old lady Grams. When Susumu woke up this morning he decided to skip breakfast because this had been the first morning where he wasn't hungry. Susumu goes downstairs into the living room area and sits down on the couch to watch tv. Before he sat down, old lady Grams brings something to Susumu's attention. "Hey I found this on our doorstep when I went to go check for mail this morning"</B><i></i> Old lady Grams hands Susumu a letter. "Says it from some guy named Hikuidori" "Do you know him?"<i></i> Old lady Grams continued. Susumu then took the letter from Grams and opened it. Before he began reading he answered old lady Grams' question. "Yea I know him" "I meant him at the passport office in The Kazekage Tower" "We were supposed to leave the village two weeks ago but I guess we lost contact with each other" Susumu then began reading the letter. As he reads the letter it suggest he follow a trail of white flower petals near the southern end of the Elderwoods. "Elderwoods?" "Sunagakure has woods?" Susumu said to himself in shock. It seemed silly to him that the village hidden in the sand would have a woodland nearby. Nonetheless he continued reading the letter. The letter stated that a huge tree would be surrounded by the white flower petals and the trail would begin at the base of the tree. After reading the letter Susumu then closes the letter and substitutes from inside of the living room to outside of his home. Susumu was now in the central part of Sunagakure. He began walking around until he found the Elderwoods. To him, doing this should be like finding a wolf in a field of tigers. After a while he finally found the Elderwoods entrance and headed south. Susumu had a nice sense of direction and knew North from South no matter where he stood. He hoped that this location Hiku had planned wouldn't be too far, for he was not in the mood for running and/or walking. Susumu stopped for a minute and pulled out the letter from his pocket. He began to read it again. He skimmed the words on the page until he got to the "big tree part" After that, he took a glance around him and began looking for the big tree surrounded with white flower petals but had no luck of finding it. "It must be further ahead"<i></i> Susumu said to himself. Susumu began with a hasty sprint to find this tree so he could me up with Hiku. He was getting closer and closer with every passing minute. Moments have passed and Susumu now finds the tree; and just as the letter said, it was huge. The tree was so big that just by looking at it, it seemed to have no top to it. Susumu then saw the trail of white flower petals and began to follow it. After following the trail, he sees Hiku in a big open field and announces his arrival. "Well looking for you sure was tiring" Susumu projects his voice as he walks toward Hikuidori. He then in the same tone, asks him a question. <B>"So whats on today's menu?" "I assume you wouldn't have me come out in the middle of the woods for nothing right?"<i></i>

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susumu had showed up, even though it took him longer than Hiku had expected. No matter he was here now and a part of him seemed ready for whatever Hiku had planned. The black haired shinobi grinned and tipped his hat to the youthful shinobi. "Ah yes Akujin Susumu, I haven't called you out her for no reason however there is something I'd like to say to you first." He removed the hat from his head and took a solid bow. He'd stay in position for a few seconds before rising back to a normal position.

"I would like to sincerely apologize to you for what I've done. Through my weakness I allowed myself to be disrupted, for two weeks. I was honestly shocked when I had found out you didn't leave the village yet. Shocked because I assumed you'd have went on without anyone and possibly gotten yourself killed. However I am relieved that you did not go alone and that you are still here. If you allow me, I'd like to accompany you on your trip to the Fire Country." He'd wait silently for Susumu's response.

When the response was given however Hikuidori would begin to walk away from Susumu garnering some distance between them. He would turn and continue to speak while walking backwards. "No matter what happens, when you go on this trip you need to be prepared. I'm out of practice myself but I figure I might have some more experience than you. I'd like to share this knowledge to you today and give you a sparring lesson on combat. If that's okay with you then I give you all the time you need to prepare yourself, as I am prepared for this already. Don't worry it's just gonna be like a lesson, a class if you will. A private tutoring instruction for your preparation for travelling."

Hikuidori would now be about 20 feet away from Susumu, and he had a devious grin on. He was going to get into the head of Susumu early on in the fight. He was going to test his mental fortitude and try to break the young shinobi down. "I want to see what you got kid, come at me when you're ready." There it was challenge issued, would it be received?

[You can call the B-mod whenever you're ready]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiku had acknowledged Susumu's arrival and stated he hadn't called him out to the woods for no reason. Hiku had something planned for Susumu for sure. Before he started to speak again, he took off his hat and took a bow and rose to normal position. Hiku then said that he was shocked to hear that Susumu hadn't left the village by himself to die. "Sure... I thought we already established that you would accompany me any way"</B><i></i> Susumu responded to Hiku's accusation. Susumu then began to get a very devious vibe from Hiku as their conversation progressed. He had only met this man at the passport office once and he had already started acting mysterious. Susumu watched as Hiku began to speak and walk backwards. "No matter what happens, when you go on this trip you need to be prepared. I'm out of practice myself but I figure I might have some more experience than you. I'd like to share this knowledge to you today and give you a sparring lesson on combat. If that's okay with you then I give you all the time you need to prepare yourself, as I am prepared for this already. Don't worry it's just gonna be like a lesson, a class if you will. A private tutoring instruction for your preparation for travelling."<i></i> Hiku said as he walked backwards gaining some distance between the two. Susumu then responded with such enthusiasm. <B>"HAH! There's nothing I love more than a good sparring session before the main event"<i></i> He then activated his Sanryoukyougan and performed a handseal sequence to summon a rock golem. He then used his clans secret jutsu technique and turned the rock golem into a metal golem. After that he then jumped on top of his creation and asked Hiku a question. "So Hiku what do you think I should name him?"<i></i> A rhetorical question it was and needed not an answer. Susumu then charged at Hiku full speed on top of his golem

[Calling B-Mod]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time to PUMP YOU UP.

.. cough, I mean mod your battle.

You know the drill -- stats, jutsus (with their rank), your moves. Try to list your buffs so nothing gets missed.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Untitled-1.jpg

Tsuchimikado Susumu
HP: 13312 (-165) 13147
CP: 17100 (-1467) 15633
AP: 8 (-2.5) 5.5
Visible Items: Prism Eyes
Status: Prism Eyes; Metal Golem; Poisoned with Serpent's Blood; Poisoned with Mustard Gas; Bound; [HIDDEN MOVE] results.

Metal Golem
HP: 3025
AP: 1.37 (-0.75) 0.62

Hikuidori2_zps8753e602.jpg

Hikuidori
HP: 40800 (+1224) 40800 [Max HP]
CP: 34200 (-1643) (+1026) 33583 (+17) 33600
AP: 10 (-9.25) 0.75
Visible Items: Belt Pouch; Lords and Ladies Weapon (Flower Petal Shuriken)
Status: Steel Dragon; Stealth; Vine Tangle; [HIDDEN MOVE] Maintain.

Steel Dragon
HP: 6300
AP: 0.62

:ACTIONS:

• 0.25| Hikuidori draws Syringe [Serpent's Blood] from his belt pouch using Quick Draw.
    0.63| Tsuchimikado Susumu activates Sanryoukyougan (Prism Eyes).
    1.25| Hikuidori uses Syringe as a ranged attack against Tsuchimikado Susumu. FULL HIT. Serpent's Blood is successful and Tsuchimikado Susumu is poisoned.
    1.50| Hikuidori draws Mustard Gas from his belt pouch using Quick Draw.
    3.00| Hikuidori flings Mustard Gas (costs 1 AP) at Tsuchimikado Susumu. FULL HIT. Mustard Gas is successful and Tsuchimikado Susumu is poisoned.
    3.00| Hikuidori draws Lords and Ladies Weapon (Flower Petal Shuriken) with Quick Draw.
    3.50| Hikuidori does a free basic strike that is counted as a Sneak Attack as per the Strategist Ability with Lords and Ladies Weapon (Flower Petal Shuriken) against Tsuchimikado Susumu. MISS!
    3.50| Hikuidori does a free basic strike that is counted as a Sneak Attack as per the Strategist Ability with Lords and Ladies Weapon (Flower Petal Shuriken) against Tsuchimikado Susumu. HIT! This weapon was laced with Castorenum (Yamanaka Poison). Tsuchimikado Susumu successfully resists this poison.
    3.13| Tsuchimikado Susumu casts Rock Golem converted to a Metal Technique with Iron Will.
    </COLOR>
    • A Metal Golem is created.
      Has 1.37 AP to use this round.
    5.50| Hikuidori casts Vine Tangle on Tsuchimikado Susumu using Shinobi 101 - Genjutsu ability. Bind is successful, Tsuchimikado Susumu is bound.
    6.88| Metal Golem uses a basic attack against Hikuidori. MISS!
    7.75| Hikuidori casts Steel Dragon.
    • <COLOR color="#0080FF">Steel Dragon is created.
      Steel Dragon does not have enough AP remaining in the round to complete any attacks.
    9.25| Hikuidori does a [HIDDEN ACTION] -- SUCCESS!
    No other attacks completed this round, Tsuchimikado Susumu is bound.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susumu moved as Hiku expected. A flare of chakra shot out of the young boy, and those crystal eyes of his were shimmering. "Good, you're showing your fangs." Hiku would state as he hopped backwards, quickly pulling something from his belt pouch. "Seems like the damn things get harder to use every year.." he thought aloud in his head. He had pulled a syringe full of green liquid. It was a darker shade of green, and he expected the surprise to take Susumu through a trip.

Hikuidori released a pin and then threw the syringe in the few seconds Susumu took to activate his diamond eyes. He was struck and Hiku watched as the green liquid slowly dripped into the young boy's body. Susumu wouldn't be given a chance to rest as Hiku would quickly pull out a canister. Another pin popped loose and he tossed the streaming yellow gas towards Susumu. With no gas mask on his face the poison would take into him. While Susumu would be reeling, from the poisons he'd take the chance to toss a row of flowers at him, but his younger student would actually take the chance to evade the petals. "Amazing even after all those poisons he sucked it up and kept moving. Shame I'll have to keep the pressure on." Hikuidori would then toss another volley of petals before speaking to Susumu in an mischevious tone.

"You're body is ravaged with poison. How do you feel Susumu? You dodged one barrage of petals but what about the one heading for you!?" Bam! The petals struck their mark, as Hikuidori would transition to a further position giving him and Susumu some range. Susu would respond to his attacks by reinforcing that iron golem of his. It was a dastardly move and Hiku would match him with his own set of unique conjurations. However for the moment he wanted to completely halt Susumu for a bit of time and put fear into his mind. With his mastery of his wood, Hiku began to tether vines from beneath the earth and wrap around the boy's body. He'd be encased in a mass of wooden vines. Susumu would be all but helpless but as soon as he was caught, his Iron Golem moved for the kill. Hiku was barely able to dodge the massive iron fist but as he slid away he released a doze clusters of "Lords and Ladies" (His flower petal weapons), to create a massive Serpent made of flowers and plants. The creature bore it's wooden fangs at Susumu.

"Where is your drive? Where is your conviction? Do you ever think you'll be able to find your mother with a mindset like that? Show me your true limits Susumu, show me your power...." He'd clasp his hands together, and Susumu should have felt an odd tingle. Like a burning sensation welling up in his chest. Hikudori smiled feeling that his unseen force had taken refuge inside of Susumu. A devilish grin bore across Hikudori's face as began casting more seals to use against Susumu.

[Actions being sent]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susumu was in a tough spot. Hiku managed to knock Susumu off of his golem by throwing a syringe filled with a deadly poison at him. The poison was then injected into his arm. Susumu began to fill woozy and the world around him began to spin at a very fast rate. Hiku then threw a canister filled with a poisonous gas at Susumu. Susumu still being woozy didn't see the gas and ended up inhaling a small bit of the gas. As he inhaled the gas he began to let out a violent cough. Hikuidori then tries to take advantage of the situation, and tosses a row of flowers at him. By the skin of his teeth. Susumu manage to dodge them. As Susumu landed on his feet, Hiku tossed yet another volley of petals at him. The volley of petals hit their desired target and Susumu was left vulnerable for another attack. "Man this guy's even tougher than I thought im still surprised he managed to dodge my golem's attack" "Ok if I can get him in the iron coffin he's all mine..."</B><i></i> Susumu was interrupted in the middle of his thoughts when Hiku had began speaking to him. It was clear that all Hiku was trying to do was mess with him. Too bad Susumu wasn't easy to tamper with. All the other kids at the orphanage used to pick on him all the time so verbal abuse meant nothing to him. Nonetheless as he was distracted, Susumu was placed in a bind and couldn't move. He tried to bite the vines that held him in place but they were to stiff to chew through. *cough* *cough* <B>"You know Hiku you have a pretty funny definition of sparring" Susumu said to his worthy adversary as he remained in the bind. He then tried to squirm his way out of the bind. If he managed to get out of the bind, Hikuidori would be in for a world of hurt; according to Susumu that is

[Actions Sent]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Untitled-1.jpg

Tsuchimikado Susumu
HP: 13147 (-1361) 11786
CP: 15633 (-3150) 12483
AP: 9 (-7) 2
Visible Items: Prism Eyes
Status: Prism Eyes; Metal Golem; Poisoned with Serpent's Blood; Poisoned with Mustard Gas

Metal Golem
HP: 3025
AP: 2.62 (-0) 2.62

Hikuidori2_zps8753e602.jpg

Hikuidori
HP: 40800 (-4400) 36400 (+1224) 37624
CP: 33600 (-2246) 31354(+1026) 32380
AP: 10.75 (-6.5) 4.25
Visible Items: Belt Pouch; Lords and Ladies Weapon (Flower Petal Shuriken)
Status: Steel Dragon; Non-Elemental Elemental Clones x3; Pit of Crimson Tears

Steel Dragon
HP: 6300 (-390) 5910
AP: 2.87 (-2.5) 0.37

Elemental Clone #1
HP: 2312
CP: 1938 (-65) 1873
AP: 1.45 (-0.75) 0.7

Elemental Clone #2

Elemental Clone #3

Pit of Crimson Tears
HP: 3413

:ACTIONS:
  • 0.00| Tsuchimikado Susumu failed to escape Vine Tangle bind.
    0.00| Tsuchimikado Susumu remains under the influence of Serpent's Blood and Mustard Gas
    0.00| Tsuchimikado Susumu awareness check discovers Hikudori.</COLOR>
    • Hikudori is no longer in stealth.

0.00| Tsuchimikado Susumu does an awareness roll against [HIDDEN ACTION], fails.
    1.67| Tsuchimikado Susumu spends 1.5 AP attempting to free himself from bind Vine Tangle. Fails. Tsuchimikado Susumu remains bound.
    2.33| Hikuidori creates a focused pit of Crimson Tears that was aimed for Tsuchimikado Susumu's Metal Golum. This jutsu does not target any victim initially; they must be knocked into the pit at a later point.
    2.33| Hikuidori ends vine tangle.
    • 2.33| Tsuchimikado Susumu is no longer bound.
    2.61| Hikuidori's Steel Dragon uses volley against Tsuchimikado Susumu -- FULL HIT x3; critical x1.
    4.00| Tsuchimikado Susumu casts electrocution at Hikuidori. MISS.
    4.19| Hikuidori casts clone; non-elemental utilizing the special action so that 3 are made.
    • 3 Elemental Clones are created.
      5.81 seconds remain in this round. Clones have 2.5 AP per round. The clone has 1.45 AP remaining for this round.
    5.12| Hikuidori enters Crimson Pit. Crimson Pit failed to cause the Splinter effect.
    5.22| Hikuidori's Steel Dragon uses volley against Tsuchimikado Susumu -- FULL HIT x4.
    6.05| Hikuidori enters stealth. Tsuchimikado Susumu's awareness check rolled. Hikuidori successfully enters stealth.
    6.22| Tsuchimikado Susumu casts Kaneton Tag: Iron Coffin at Hikuidori. Blind shot. Awareness roll completed -- failed. MISS.
    7.83| Hikuidori's Steel Dragon uses volley against Tsuchimikado Susumu -- FULL HIT x2; Critical x2.
    6.22| Tsuchimikado Susumu casts Tsuihouton Tag: Exorcism against Hikuidori. Blind shot, awareness roll completed. Success. Attack was a CRITICAL HIT. Failed to revert Hikuidori back to his original form. Hikuidori was taken out of stealth.
    9.36| Hikuidori's 3 Elemental Clones use volley on Tsuchimikado Susumu
    • Elemental Clone #1 -- volley FULL HIT x3, MISS x1.
      Elemental Clone #2 -- 25% damage x2; FULL HIT x2
      Elemental Clone #3 -- 75% damage x1; FULL HIT x2; MISS x1.
    <i>
    </i>
<COLOR color="#804000">
None of the conditionals placed for Metal Golem occurred, Metal Golem did no actions this past round.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since it has been 5 days and I have still not gotten a PM with actions from one of the two posters and neither have posted anything in this thread I have to ask: do you want to continue this battle?

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm totally sorry, as you can see on the boards my crummy laptop's charger broke. I was trying to do it from my phone but it just annoyed me to no end. If Susumu would like to continue the battle, then I will send actions. If not there will just be an RP.

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle had ended and quite frankly Susumu was exhausted. He didn't know if his weariness was from the poison or if it was from him not being in shape. Regardless he was panting heavily and decided to rest by a tree. "You put up quite a fight Hiku; didn't know you had it in you"<i></i> Susumu said as he rested. He then released all of the chakra used to maintain his Metal Golem and scraps of metal fell to the ground. After that he deactivated his Sanryoukyogan and his eyes turned to their natural brown color. Susumu took the time he was resting to rethink his battle strategy. He knew now that just all out attacking wasn't gonna cut it. He needed a plan, a tactic of sort, to help him conquer his foes. He would have to meditate on this matter when he got home or whenever he found time subsequent to them leaving the village. The thought sprung up in Susumu’s mind. The thought of his mother’s memory of him returning when he saw her face. When he would come face to face with her would it kindle a flame of joy and happiness? Or would be a faded memory only to lurk in the shadows of the forgotten. It began to bother him deeply. He being without a mother or father for so long made him want to condemn the whole world for all of his sorrows. He began to feel the urge to cry as these thoughts ran through the course of his mind.

WC:259
[MFT]
[Topic Left]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susumu fell asleep by a tree after being able to hit Hiku while he was entering his Pit. He couldn't believe the kid was able to pull off an attack before succumbing to the poison. He was tired and obviously lost to the large amounts of Poison Hiku injected him with. A small smile appeared on the Yamanaka's face as he was proud that Susumu fought so valiantly. However to leave when he was barely able to deal with small poisons would be fatal. Hiku would stare at Susumu and glare at his eye lids. Those crystal like eyes were new to him and baffled him. Such doujutsu existed and he didn't even know about it. What kind of power do those eyes hold? I wonder how Susumu even obtained them. He's just resting here his body so off guard and his mind hazed. I could just....

A hand was now near Susumu's eyes before Hiku could even realize he had contemplated taking Susumu's eye. He would pull back his hand and stare at it. "What was I about to do to Susumu. Was I really going to harvest his eye? What the hell is wrong with me." Words appeared in his mind. Control: Harvest Vital Hiku's hand would shoot back out. He and once more he would pull back. It was like the words were there as a trigger snapping his body to attempt to take Susumu's eye. Hiku wide eyed would back away from the sleeping Susumu. He now had an inkling of what was happening to him. Why his memories were so scattered and why he had impulses to investigate into things he normally wouldn't care about. With a pained look on his face Hiku would form a slab of wood from the ground. He'd begin tracing his finger using his chakra to carve a message. It said "Become Stronger Susumu, If you don't you'll never be able to find your mother. Our trip to the Fire Country will be postponed. If you choose to go without me so be it."

Hiku would leave the slab of wood for Susumu on the ground and turn face. He'd begin his walk to the darkest part of Sunagakure he could think of. Something was wrong with him. As a specialist of mental jutsu, he had a grave idea of what this was. If it was anything he believed it to be, removing it would require help of another.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back