Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to start [Tutor] - Nazo

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ah how quickly time passed. It seemed like only yesterday she had to change his horrible, stinky and disgusting diapers. Frankly that part she really wasn't going to miss at all. Heck no. Never again. Absolutely never. Saya couldn't help but shiver at the though, something quite strange considering her rather calm demenour.

She would let out a light huff as she leaned over onto the chimney, shifting her balance over to her back foot so as to avoid sliding down the roof. It was something she didn't like doing, but this place was the best location for what she needed to do. Now all that she needed was her student to arrive if she could call him that. Her annoyance more like it.

The Senju had left him a note before she left the estate, telling him to get his gear ready and meet her here. She hadn't specified she would be standing atop the roof, however Nazo was more than proficient enough to be able to sense her rather lacking chakra and find her. That would likely make the lesson much easier for him, considering how difficult it had been for her to learn the same things when her time had come. Ah people with strong chakra systems didn't know how easy they had it. Something that Saya had spent years learning could be done in a few hours if one was skilled. Truly she headed them for it, but would never really go as far as to show it.

"What is taking him so long?"<i></i> She would let out another huff, glancing around to see whether or not her pupil had arrived yet. "He knows what happens when he keeps me waiting."<i></i> Saya would shrug, trying to decide what sort of punishment to give him this time if he didn't show up quickly enough. Maybe make him redo the tiles on the roofs of the entire estate? That would do. It was about time to change those after all

Post 1

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[fuck, fuck, fuck,] he thought to himself as he raced through the Grand Palais to get to the red light district. He was doing his best to use the agility he had to duck and dodge through the people who crowded the streets at this time of day. He thought about just jumping to the rooftops and taking the high road yet he didn't want to draw more attention to himself than usual. He was already beginning to get a little bit of a reputation down here in this district for catching a bingo book suspect and utilizing his Shinobi techniques to gain access to a popular night club while being underage.

None of that had mattered now as the sun continued to arc upwards into the sky, and Saya’s request…no, her command to meet down here in the district at dusk was pressing more and more on the mind of Nazomeku now. Sometimes he felt like she was purposefully making him do things she knew he didn't like doing, such as working too late, to annoy him. It was beyond the vision of the twelve year old, and just outside of his intuitions perceptive ability to realize she was grooming him into a man.

Finally, he had edged past the last few evening stragglers towards the end of the district where it opened up to a small dirt field with a similarly small house off to the side. He slid to a halt and took a few moments, with his hands on his knees, to pant heavily until he caught his breath. “Forgive my tardiness,” he said politely after standing tall and recollecting himself.

He peered up at Saya on the rooftop whose scowl signaled that feeling of anger she felt towards him. He cracked a smile and scratched his head thinking quickly of a way to make light of the situation. “I would've gotten here sooner but I had to help a few little old ladies close up their shops. What are we doing here anyway? If you wanted to talk couldn't we have talked at home over some coffee or tea?”

WC: 355 /1500
PC: 1/5

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Clearly that was the reason for your lateness."<i></i> She would respond, her scowl not shifting even slightly. It was about time for him to get here. His punishment would be decided later, but now it was time to get things going. "Get up here."<i></i> Saya would beckon with her left hand before quickly turning around and heading to the other side of the roof and disappearing from view within a few moments. She wasn't one for waiting around at all.

Once up there she would make her way to the ledge and take a seat, overlooking one of the busiest streets within the red light district. Crowds of drunkards were making their way to wherever they were headed and ladies of the night tried to trick them into spending all their money on them. It was a common picture for areas such as this really. All of a sudden there would be a commotion in one of the... establishments.. as the door shot open, barely staying on its hinges seconds before a body flew out. "And stay out." A rather large man shouted from inside, his humongous frame blocking the light coming from inside for a moment before closing the door again. The individual that got thrown out would slowly but surely stand up, clearly drunk out of his mind completely, and head off in some random direction.

"Sit down."<i></i> The Senju would state, fully expecting Nazo to have already caught up. It wasn't an order, but her tone of voice held that ever so familiar cold and sharp hint that it always did, making it sound like one. "Have you been practising chakra sensing properly?"<i></i> She would glance over to the boy, waiting for his response patiently. "If you have I am sure you already noticed some... strange things. I think it is about time to give you an explanation of that. Tell me what have you felt when you tried to sense chakra lately, especially around this place? Take a look down on the street and point me towards someone that feels... strange, different, out of place."<i></i>

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there was anything he did love about Saya, it was that she didn't mess around. She didn't fall for his joke and she didn't waste time moving forward with her purpose. He had always looked up to her for that.

He quickly and easily followed orders and jumped to the rooftop. Following her lead and moving to the other side where it overlooked the distinct Red Light district he sat down. The place still seemed fascinating to the twelve year old. It was as if this place had something in store for him since he kept coming back to it, or rather kept being drawn to it.

He overlooked the district in awe, for the first time seeing it as a whole from this vantage point. His eyes caught a drunk being thrown out of a bar, though he didn't pay much attention to it after the drunkard disappeared into the crowd.

“Yes I have actually,” he answered. “I feel like our abilities are a mix of sensing both chakra and emotions. Though those emotions you can kind of guess at the persons intent or will whether if it be bad or good.” As he spoke he never took his eyes off the district. Speaking aloofly, almost as if he were in a trance as he gave his answer.

“Down here right now?” He didn't really feel or sense anything out of the ordinary. And plus from this distance the feeling and chakra sensing ability seemed weaker for him. It felt like where he was at now, with his chakra sensing skills, he needed to be closer to pick up on things.

Wc: +273

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Can you explain what you have felt?"<i></i> She would press the issue further, trying to get more information out of him. It would be... annoying if he was able to do something that she had taken years to learn out of the gate. Then again such were the benefits of a developed chakra system. In her case it took a lot more and it was barely above an intuition. Saya couldn't help but let out a prolonged huff with absolutely no explanation. "Yes down there."<i></i>

"Either way you will need to hone those skills. Unlike me you should become a lot better fairly quickly as long as you put in enough work. I would tell you how I do it, but it's barely more than intuition in my case."<i></i> She would shrug, looking around the street carefully until she spotted what she was looking for, the hairs on the back of her neck standing up as she got a vibe. "Look over there."<i></i> Saya would point over to their left towards a man and a woman. Surprisingly it was the same drunkard from a minute ago and a rather scantily-clad woman. She seemed to be trying to pull the drunkard into the alley next to them and it was fairly obvious what she was after based on her clothes. To say that he was offering very little resistance was a complete understatement as he practically skipped after her. "Follow me."<i></i> The older senju jumped back onto her feet as she took out a pair of talistmans from her belt pouch, placing one on her left shoulder and one she would attempt to place on Nazo. "Whatever you see do not move until I tell you to, understood."<i></i>

The groundskeeper would take a few steps back before take a leap of faith onto the roof of the building on the opposite side of the steet and quickly made her way over to the ledge overlooking the specific alley that the drunkard and woman of the night went into. She drew another pair of talismans as she waited for Nazo to catch up. The second he was standing nearby/next to her Saya would draw a couple of symbols in the air before trowing the two pieces of paper down into the alley, forming a box of barriers around the two love birds.

The courtesan would look up, dropping the body of the man as she did so, allowing him to fall limply to the ground. What was once a human being was now nothing more than a dry husk, his skin resembling that of a mummy and the beautiful woman looked substantially different than she used to. A black, leathery tail danced around behind her and a pair of curved horns protruded from her head towards the sky. Her canines had grown to double their normal size and so hard the nails on her hands, becomming pointed and pitch-black. What stood down there was a succubus. It seemed her intuition had been on points. "That is a succubus. Low ranged demon that devours the life essence of men and women in order to sustain themselves, killing their victim in the process. In other words a demon, but she shouldn't pose much of a threat to you. Kill it."<i></i> Saya would explain in a completely matter of fact voice, as if this was something completely normal and not something out of a fairly tale. "You can pass through the barrier. It cannot."<i></i>

(Feel free to rp out the fight however you wish)

Post 3

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He followed Saya as he was told. He was good in that sense that her instructions, he always followed.

“To explain more about what I’ve felt… I kind of feel the life force of other people. If I’m putting this into the correct words, our affinity for natural energy and it’s ability to interact with chakra kind of allows me to get a sense of whose chakra is stronger than others. I can’t see any aura’s around people or anything…or at least have never come up against such a strong chakra that does resonate an aura; however, I am able to pickup on stronger signals. It kind of feels like an invisible radar or a sixth sense of sorts, pointing me in the direction of chakra sources. The stronger ones have a larger mental arrow in my mind, the smaller ones are more like the size of compass needles.” He had hoped his analogy was satisfactory for Saya as they jumped across the rooftops and stopped just above the odd couple of drunkard and prostitute looking woman.

Sana completed some more of her chakra molding through the usage of talismans. The man seemed to lose all of his life energy as what was once a woman looking prostitute was now a full-blown demon. A minor demon, but a demon nevertheless.

Saya had created a barrier around the thing as to not let it escape and her word commanded him to kill it. All the honor that rushed through the young Senju seemed to flood his senses as his dutiful demeanor overpowered him. “All right,” he said smashing his fist into his other open hand. “Now we’re talking.”

He would front flip off the rooftop and penetrate the barrier, landing nimbly on his feet.

This was his most recent chance to test out some of his newest jutsu that he had learned from his trainings. As he clasped his hands together weaving hand seals, he would take a moment to take in the beauty of this succubus’ true form. It was really a sight to see for a twelve year old. An old dog would have no problem obliterating this creature without taking a moment to appreciate the physical forms of a woman. For Nazo, he was too young to discern that the succubus could make itself look however it had pleased.

He loved the color red and everything about this demon was red, her hair and her corset, her eyebrows and lips. He shook it off as he activated his jutsu “Mokuton: Budo no moisture,” he yelled as he slammed his hands to the ground, activating the Vine Tangle jutsu. A mix of strong and thick branches, roots and vines would reach out of the ground attempting to ensnarl the succubus.

Nazo’s first move was to restrict the succubus’ movements before obliterating it, though he wasn’t sure how much of a fight the creature would put up…

WC: +489
Post 3
[MFT]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The succubus found herself trapped. She tried to run, but ended up running into an invisible wall, something that shouldn't be there, yet it was. The courtesan cursed under her beath as she looked around, trying to see any sort of exit, but by then it was far too late. There was no way out whatsoever for her. As Nazo jumped down and fell through the barrier without issue she couldn't help but grin. So it wasn't like she didn't have an exit.

A pair of leathery wings sprouted from her back as the student prepared his technique. Without any hesitation she flapped the mighty 'limbs', propelling herself upwards and straight into the barrier. Her head let ought a thump as it collided with the invisible wall, sending her down into the ground and straight into the vines. She was trully trapped.

"Good."<i></i> Saya would state, jumping down from the building and onto the barrier, the construct remaining solid underneath her feet. "Now finish the deed. We need to get out of here quickly, so be swift. Our work is necessary, but not many people understand it. Follow me back up and out of the area once you are done."<i></i> The older Senju would add before placing another talisman on her left thigh and running up the side of the wall. Once up there she would begin making her way towards the next building along. She would handle the explanation of the situation once he joined up with her, but for now she just had to wait. Saya would click her fingers once she was halfway towards the other building, removing her barrier so that he could easily follow after her.

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That almost had felt too easy. The succubus wasn’t very smart at all and Nazo felt the need to take full advantage of it. She tried using her wings and was just bounced off the top of the barrier, right into the grasp of the vine mokuton jutsu that bound her. Originally Nazo had thought to combine another offensive jutsu with the vine tangle and obliterate the sultry succubus that way. Yet after seeing her clumsiness first hand and lack of awareness to her surrounding he was sure she wasn't even worth spending more chakra on. What Nazo has decided to do instead was pay the small extra amount of chakra required to turn the binding jutsu into an offensive one. Suddenly thorns would grow out of the vines that bound the succubus and the dark, almost oil like blood would come oozing out of all the wounds left on the succubus.

Kicking the rocks as he turned and jumped back to the rooftop to get alongside Saya again, he huffed in disappointment “Man, I thought you were going to have something more challenging for me.”

He would follow alongside her to their next destination, and Nazo could only hope for the next big challenge or test that Saya was brewing up for him.

Wc: +214

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After a good few minutes of roof hopping the older Senju would finally come to a halt, taking a seat on a shorter chimney overlooking the edge of the district. She would allow the body enhancing chakra she was using to dissipate as her exhaustion quickly caught up with her. This was the curse of not having your own strength - the second you stopped maintaining such boosting techniques your power went down the drain and you realised your own feeble existence. Her breaths grew heavier as she struggled to regain her composure.

"I have told you this before. If you jump in the deep end before knowing anything it will not end well for you at all."<i></i> She would finally respond, having kept quiet so far. Say would divert her scowl to Nazo, letting out a prolonged huff. "It was easy for a reason. Additionally she had just fed. When we eat we lose track of our surroundings and grow tired. It is the best time to hunt. At the same time a hungry, cornered opponent can be terrifying. Do not overestimate your own ability lest you pay for it with your life."<i></i> She would add, narrowing her eyes. "That being said."<i></i> Saya would pause once more, her breathing having finally calmed down. "What I am about to disclose is not something you will be sharing with anybody, understood?"<i></i> The Senju would ask. No, not quite. She would state in a rather threatening manner. This wasn't something up to discussions at all.

"I will be taking you on such hunts with me from now on. Especially if you wish to become a member of the main family, you need to be proficient in this."<i></i> Her expression would soften, a light smile gracing her lips. "Don't think I didn't notice. Whilst I enjoy my work you never seemed to and always train till exhaustion. You should be able to make it, but for that you need to become stronger than anyone and excel in one of the more important aspects of being a Senju."<i></i> Saya would begin her explanation, stopping for a good long minute to observe. "We have been demon hunters for a rather long time, hunting down scum like that, which would go after humanity. The situation in Suna seems to be a bit different than I remember it being back in Konoha, but I was far too young to be able to judge appropriately. That only means we need to avoid being spotted and keep this quiet, understood?"<i></i> She would begin a rather... lacking explanation. He would eventually understand, but for the time being it was more important to make sure he understood the importance of it. She wasn't aiming for anything else right now for this was just the beginning. An easy introductory hunt before being thrown into the deep end with a safety harness he wasn't aware of. "Let's head back the long way around. I'll answer your questions when we get back.<i></i>

[Demon Hunting 101 - Tutorial part 1 complete]

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Hmm…so many questions tonight,] he thought to himself. He didn’t really remember Saya being this sociable and talkative, yet again, he figured desperate times called for desperate measures. She was seeing him grow before her eyes and she wanted to be more influential in that process than what Nazo had originally thought. Bringing them to this very class, if you could categorize this as one.

He had followed her up until she stopped and sat to rest on top of a stout chimney. He heeded her command and respected that she was to share things with him. Things that she hadn’t shared with him before but now felt the necessity to do so.

“So as a Senju, especially a Senju of the main branch, one of my duties will be to hunt and cleanse Suna of any demons that come around?” he asked. His little head was whirling in information, trying to figure out what exactly Saya was teaching him here.

“I definitely won’t make the mistake of underestimating my opponent, especially when I’m alone. I just felt a lot more comfortable this time around because I knew you were backing me up.” He tried to give one of his famous smiles to play the situation off for less of a deal than it truly was. Once the realization of how it could’ve been a fatal mistake sat in, the smile on his face disappeared and he mumbled an apologize. “Gomen’nasai,” he apologized.

“I understand and I’m ready to go as soon as you are. If you want me to heal you just let me know. I know how to transfer my chakra now too.” He would let her lead the way, still anxious to see what else the rest of the night held in store for them, or if Saya had known the location of some larger demonic challenges. As Senju, demon hunting was a required task, this information had sort of given Nazomeku more thoughts on to where and what he would pursue for his shinobi life when he became a Genin and was officially instated as a shinobi of the village Hidden in the Sand.

[WC: +359 (1,690) / 1500] Word Count Req. Complete
[PC: 5/5] Post Count Req. Complete
[MFT]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"One of the duties. At least lady Natsuru particularly follows those rules."<i></i> Saya would answer, slowly standing back up and stretching. "As long as you are aware that is perfectly fine. We always need to be on guard to avoid such things, alright?"<i></i> She would respond, a light smile managing to break through her normally stone-faced expression. The older Senju would dismissively wave her hand to show that was unecessary. "Now let's head back. We need to clean the main house and the training area for tomorrow."<i></i> She couldn't help but chuckle, fully expecting Nazo to complain about it. As soon as she had recieved any form of reaction she would hop off the roof and into the streets, making her way towards their next objective.

[Topic Left]

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had appeared as though the training for the evening was now put to an end. Nazo had continued to follow Saya happily up until she mentioned needing to turn the demon hunting training back into cleaning of the main house and training area. It was Nazo's least favorite activity of all time. Nazo did groan and moan a little as he followed after her, slowly, too leaving the Red Light District to head towards their next objective.

As they traveled his mind began to wander. He was thinking back to the point in the night where Saya had complimented and recognized his training. "You always train til' exhaustion," the words reverberated in his head for a while. She was correct and he surely wasn't trying to finish this night by going home to clean. He was more interested in this proficiency he had just become aware of. A demon hunting proficiency.

[Senju,]
he thought to himself. Speaking the surname that was given to him due to his ability, not by confirmed birth, always sent a chill down his spine for some reason. [To think that the main family helps protect the civilians of Sunagakure no sato thanks to their demon hunts.] He thought about it longer. His thinking now reflected on if these same demon huntings occurred back in the fire country where the Senju originated. He wasn't sure and he didn't care to look it up in the library or ask one of the family elders either. As far as he was concerned he was still considered and treated like an outcast, just as much as Saya was. This thought got him to grumble again.

The wind continued to patter his jet black hair back and forth until they started to slow to their destination. He opened and shut his fist, as he looked into it. His mind wandered where the spirals of his fingerprints led. Where did he get this extreme focus on obtaining power and why was his proficiency in ninjutsu increasing at such a rapid pace.

Yawning, he thought it best for him not to think too hard about such things. For a child so young, he should let the more complicated intricacies of life fall where they may

WC: 374
[MFT]
[Unlocked Ability: Jutsu Mastery]
[Topic Left]
[Training Completed x2 Rewards for March]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back