Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to think [Open]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man sat slumped over the counter of the bar, half empty glass swinging from side to side in a loose grip. Chinatsu was no where to be seen a long day of practicing coordination as his new arm exhausting the being and causing it to crash out and fall into a form of stasis within the gauntlet that spawned it. At that moment, for the first time in a long time, the man was left alone to his own thoughts a moment to let things that had dwelled deep within his psyche over recent days rise to the surface.

He remained there for some time those observing him could almost call the man a statue save for the few slight motions he made in their direction when the Sennin brought himself to acknowledge the stares of random patrons and waiting staff a quick glare straightening things out before he returned to staring at his glass. Some time passed before the lone bartender approached him not used to seeing the once emotionless owner in such a state, tapping him gently on the shoulder to get his attention. "Sir, do you think now would be the time for some of the better stock we keep downstairs. I feel I shouldn't condone the state of mind you find yourself in but perhaps something of better quality could help to raise your spirits somewhat."

The Uchiha couldn't even bring himself to disagree eyes glancing up to the man a moment before giving a slight gesture to the back room. "If you would, Just leave me in peace for the time being." The majority of the bar was empty given the hour, the moon was already high in the sky above and most who resided within were those who had just arrived within the leaf village, seeking some refuge from the cold air that hung outside.

Raising the glass a moment the man stared at his own reflection and for a brief moment the reflection had something to say Kōshukei's form twisting into reality before leaning forward to meet the man's gaze. "Well it seems you find yourself in something of a sorry state, do not tell me that being so badly defeated has left this much of an impact on you." Continuing to stare for a moment the Sennin placed the glass back on the table giving his arm a moment to rest as he finally spoke. "It's much more than that and you know it to be so, how do I process exactly what has happened over the last few days."

The being gave a response without hesitation waving a dismissive hand to begin the answer. "Trying to get advice from me for free my my how forefront of you, I am not that kind a being and you know it so how about instead of moping you give me something of greater value to behold." There was a moments pause the man tilting the glass up to stare it his new companion his tone becoming quiet almost to a whisper. "You know what you have to do to gain that we agreed upon it when you became my observer." The being shrugged knowing it was the best he was going to get at that moment in time. "Touche, though if nothing comes of this I will be sorely disappointed, you are aware of that right."

A tsk left the man's lips turning away from the reflection before continuing to drink. "Give it time, something will turn up it always does"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka couldn't think properly, her conversation with her partner has left her with a lot to think about. Although the screaming was getting to her as of late. Having said that. Right now, all she wanted was to drown her sorrows away. Bottling it all up was something she was good for but this time, she needed a little help from an old friend. Walking down the isles she kept a close eye on people going by. The stars, so pretty in the sky. Looking around she was happy to see that the Leaf citizens were having a good night, friends shaking hands, hugging just generally being at peace and happy. But how long would that last?

Sighing to herself she just kept to herself, making her way towards the bar she was most familiar with. Walking in she didn't make her usual greeting but was surprised to see her fellow Sennin at the counter. He looked... tired. That made Asuka smile a little, apparently she wasn't the only one feeling like shit this evening night. Without saying anything she sat next to him, not really caring about the people around her. She waved at the bartender with a smile. "I'll have whatever his having." Asuka didn't say anything else, she simply waited for her drink to arrive. Once it did she smiled at her awesome heavenly drink and took a sip. Immediately making a strange face. "Wow. You like your drinks strong." Having said that she took another sip which went down easier than the first one. She probably only had to get used to it. "With the long face?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio tilted his head back a moment saying nothing for a moment turning back to the bar keep for a moment before waving a moment. "Bring the mirror from the back a moment, dont question it just do it." The man simply nodded disappearing into the back room he returned a moment later carrying a large mirror before leaning it against the wall as yukio finally turned to his fellow sennin. "If you wish for a conversation do not ignore our present company." It was at that moment the being appeared in the mirror his twisting form taking shape as its attention quickly turned to asuka.

"Is this what passes for a fellow sennin amongst your kind? Interesting I expected more people like you but apparently that is not that case." It was the bluntest of the blunt Yukio waving a hand to dismiss anything asuka may say before listening to him. "Say hello to my new contract partner, he will be hanging around for the foreseeable future." The being snapped his head over to Yukio the leather workings over his face scrunching up for a moment. "Humour? A poor attempt."

"Do not read into it too much, I dont purposefully do such things you know me better by now." Picking up his drink the man downed it placing the glass back on the desk before leaning over the counter and refilling it himself. "What's wrong with me? Well let's think a moment I lost my arm, was humiliated to a degree I never fathomed, my previous love was a traitor and a liar, my rival was placed in a dangerous situation by people I have failed to hunt and kill yet. Did I miss anything out?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka titled her head in curiosity once Yukio asked for a mirror. Now this should be interesting. The tone of voice probably meant that Yukio has had his decisions questioned before. Which is understandable, who would ask for a mirror in a bar. But she leaned her head on her arms with a smile on her face. "Present company?" Asuka questioned, she didn't see anyone.

That is until the man appeared in the mirror. Oh man, he wasn't that pretty but a man in a mirror. Now that she hadn't seen before. His comment, she didn't know to take it as an insult or a compliment. Why not both. Dissmising the wave she spoke
"I ain't nothing like this guy. I actually like people." She giggled at the joke, y'know... ANBU... being in the shadows... whatever... Asuka dismissed the comment "You need to have a high intelect to understand Yukio's humor." She giggled, of course it was a joke but it would be nice to see how someone like him would react. She turned to Yukio "I'm guessing his usefulness doesn't come on solving puzzles." She giggled taking a big gulp from her drink. Man this stuff stang.

Then Yukio started speaking, man... he didn't pull any punches. She had heard about his battle, heard about his defeat. She couldn't forget the cluster hell that was the whole Mikasa situation. Or Kenshin's situation. No... you didn't miss anything out. She took another drink. It was going out of character to see Yukio this pitiful. "Your sister is basically an evil god. You're an orphan. Clan was basically wiped out. You live the boring life of being one of the strongest in the world. Did I leave anything out?" Asuka sighed, asking for a refill before continuing. "On my end, my lovely sister left and I will no longer be able to talk with her, failed to stop your 'precious love', had to kill children on the whole Kenshin fiasco which got me a job I am nowhere close strong enough to fill. Let alone the fact that my strength is basically in par with my title. Add to the fact that the literal manifestation of an evil, selfish me is my roomate." Asuka looked at Yukio with a smile "Did I miss anything out?" Asuka giggled taking another gulp from her drink. "It is indeed a fact of life... that life sucks. It doesn't say anywhere that we have to become Mr and Mrs Gloom Gloom cause of it."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kōshukei tilted his head to the side seeming confused by her apparent insult towards the man. "I didn't realize one was required to like people to do his line of work, i feel such a thing would be a hindrance from what i have seen after all if he didn't care at all he would still have both his arms so liking people is subjective and optional." Turning his head back to Yukio as Asuka took a poke at him Kōshukei's neck made a slight snapping sound as it turned to him. "This one seeks to mock me, may I correct such behavior."

Giving a slight wave of his hand for the spirit to back off from such things the man turned his attention to Asuka giving a quick sign that such things shouldn't be said. "He's more serious about such things than I am, just take care what you say to him he's older than both of us after all so that counts for something." Taking another quick drink the spirit grunted twisting his form from the mirror onto the reflection of Asuka's cup to listen to her speak. "A god? oh such words spoken so lightly she is but a rouge spirit nothing more, the man could have had her removed at any time but simply elects not to. Interesting isn't it." Tilting his head over to her the man has a rather unimpressed look on his face.

"You know better than to speak of my kin in such a manner, she is perfectly calm these days. Though as for your other points you are wrong on a few accounts. I am no orphan my parents were never dead I simply had them killed at a later date, my other relatives I killed myself for reasons I have little desire to share." Taking another drink he took a moments pause savoring the flavor before speaking again. "My clan was never wiped out either, simply splintered in the aftermath of attempting to kill one another you know how it is." He said it with a surprising level of casualness almost concerning in a way as if such an event was completely normal and was to be expected.

"And lastly you misunderstand what it is to be strong, it is not a boring life it is a pressured one, You have things to be expected of you, people that rely on you and it is expected of your to perform your duties without error something I fully intended to do and yet I can only do so much on my own however I try to bear the weight. I still have hunts to commit to and those who need to be found." It seemed he had comes to terms with the fact that such a thing was his duty, what need was there to complain about something that could not be changed. "You seem to forget she was my sister too, through adoption yes but sister all the same though you value such connections more than I ever could at this point."

"You say you feel such things affecting you, yet you smile. You speak as they are a weight forcing you down yet still have the time to be childish and act like it doesn't exist. Unfortunately as much as I admire you for being able to do such things I am unable to understand them, To end the lives of others is my duty, to mess with that which is an anomaly a regular occurrence in my life."
Kōshukei sighed looking back to the Uchiha. "You need not hide it, I know you speak of me."

"Not only you, think it through, Chinatsu and Taisen aren't exactly the most ordinary beings. Hell sometimes I look at myself and ponder if i have more in common with them than an ordinary person." Lifting his arm even in it's unconscious state Chinatsu formed at the point where Yukio's arm was gone. "Human's don't do things like this, anyone can see that." Finally a chuckle left Kōshukei's twisting form returning to the mirror before shaking his head. "You think i would hang around if you were close to a human, no you have more in common with us than any other. Why do you think yourself able to synchronize with us to such an efficient level."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as she took another gulp from her drink, the figure was educating her on the subject of liking people? Although his response did make her giggle. He didn't like to be mocked. Dully noted. "Name's Asuka by the way. What's yours?" She said with a bright smile. Yukio's words did send the warning though. "I'll stop, I'll stop. You know I just can't help myself." Asuka smiled waving in an apologetic manner. With that said she sighed at the correction. "Seeing as how the girl threw spirit Chinatsu like paperweight it was quite intimidating. Considering she revived an acquaintance I long thought dead and gone God is how I like to describe her for the hell of it. Rogue spirit or not."

Asuka giggled once Yukio started to correct her on the points. She would drop the sister thing since she knew he didn't like talking about it, she liked pushing buttons but over the years she's learned that pushing too far may get your face kicked in. Speaking from experience. Asuka did giggle though once he finished the first statement. Oh man. "Oh, so you're not an orphan because you killed your parents?" She took a gulp from her drink. "What was the definition of an orphan again? Oh right, person who's parents are dead." She sighed "Denying to be one is even sadder. I'm a happy orphan!" Asuka smiled widely, throwing her arms up in the air for a few moments. "See, it ain't a big deal. Secondly, do apologize on the whole "whipped out" but being scattered still helps my point. Life. Sucks." Asuka continued listening to Yukio speak.

While she listened... she felt respect, respect on how he lived his life and how he was duty bound. How he carried himself with pride and was careful with his words but she also felt... sadness. For some reason she felt as if he was a living tool, it wasn't right. Although his type of thinking had some merit behind it this was exactly what she tried to teach her students not to do. Live for duty. She didn't answer. Although some words did hit her the wrong way. "Value more those types of connections? What about the rest of your family? Takeshi, Yuki, Kenshin for crying out loud... are those just... memories to you?"

Asuka did giggle at the comment about her personality. She knew exactly why she had it and why she had to change, but people at least enjoyed her company in some instances. Or at least tolerated it, making her mark upon the village her own way by being herself. "Pfft, you're overthinking it." She smiled giggling. "I'm not that complicated, ignorance is bliss is my motto!" His next words did make her sigh though. God how thick headed this bastard was. "What you're talking about is your duty as a Sennin, as a Shinobi.... Wait... anomaly?" Asuka took a big gulp from her drink and asked for a refill. "WE are anomalies. We can literally call upon a dragon made from lightning clouds to do our bidding." She looked at him. "Shinobi live in anomalies. I don't know if you remember but I recall when our dear sister opened a portal in your main room after one of my pranks went haywire sending me seven years to another dimension which Chinatsu had to guide me out of.... god the lizards, the fucking lizards,... that's our regular." She pinched the sides of her nose with a smile and a short laugh.

"More in common with them? Dude..." Asuka giggled, holding her hand to her mouth for a few moments. She did like the honesty though. "Think about it this way. Chinatsu is technically your ancestor. I'm guessing the dude in the mirror is Taisen and in all honesty, he reminds me of Maru for some reason thankfully he doesn't scream darkness every five seconds." Asuka shook her head, thanking the heavens. "I got more in common with my opposite self than anyone else because Rayne IS my opposite self. Yet." Asuka took a drink "We couldn't be more different." Scratching the back of her head Asuka continued. "Yes you may be similar to both in a lot of ways but how does that make you less human? You're not perfect, that's the most human aspect ever. If you try to be you'll end up dead. I'd rather have you alive, otherwise I'll start having to pay for my own drinks." She joked with a smile on her face. "Can't you stop being Yukio, the Sennin who talks of duty and what to do like a tool?" She spoke with a mocking tone "Can't you just be Yukio? the guy with a messed up backstory? Can't you just try love again? Find someone to care about? Find a girl less beautiful than me, have kids less beautiful than me, grow old even less beautiful than your less beautiful than me wife?. Or just... do what I did. Create an alternate version of yourself, make him your roommate and bicker every 10 seconds." She sent a happy sigh "Man, good times aren't they?"

[MFT]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kōshukei turned his attention to the Sennin simply staring for a moment before simply giving his name. "Kōshukei, Yukio's current Elemental companion." Yukio on the other hand listened to what Asuka had to say listening closely to each word, each point before rising from his seat turning to his fellow Sennin shaking his head slowly. "You misunderstand me, it is not that I do not see them as family after all they are the ones who took me in after everything that happened. However the feeling of sadness to see one of them go, it is simply one that I have adjusted too we all live knowing that we may never reach old age such things are a pipe dream in our line of work."

The man simply moved the glass to the side simply drinking from the bottle directly yet he did not even seem the slightest bit tipsy Chinatsu's twisted form finally awaking as both it and Kōshukei watched the Uchiha with curious expressions. "To put it in simpler terms Kotori may be gone, however I do not feel sorrow I simply accept my duty that as per the laws of leaf should she attempt to return I will hand out the punishment asked of me by the village. Who she is to me makes no difference in that equation, the same way if one of you were to fall in battle the rage I used to feel has dwindled and should such a thing come to pass I would feel respect for who you were."

"After that I did not kill my parents, Maki and Maru did at my own request I killed my sister and grandparents so there's a correction on that discussion." It was a minor correction but one that needed to be made all the same, facts were facts after all and nothing would change that. "As for my abilities even among those in the Shinobi world my current state is one many shy away from I have both seen and heard such things. Do I feel offended by such remarks and looks, not in the slightest this is who I am and at no point have I regretted my actions these choices were my own and so long as that stays true then there is nothing to worry about."

If anything stood out it was that Yukio never seemed to complain about what had happened, more like he was recollecting it like any other memory. "Once upon a time had someone asked me if I could go back and change things I may have said yes however now things have changed many years ago I accepted who I am." His eyes tilted back down to his fellow Sennin the look within one of neutral acceptance. "You never asked yourself the one question that is on the table, never considered the truth that is right before you."

Taking his seat against he kept drinking from the bottle Chinatsu turned to watch Asuka his own expression being uncharacteristically serious, even Kōshukei who had been rather vocal up to this point allowed the man to speak without interruption. "Have you ever accepted the truth that I have just been Yukio this whole time, at what point did I ever seem to cover things up. Attempting to hide yourself away is for those who cannot accept what the test of time has turned them into, My experiences, companions and teaching are what made me the man I am now and do deny that would be to deny the life I have lived thus far."

Making a gesture to Chinatsu the man finally smiled. "Chinatsu has been my loyal friend for years now, his guidance and knowledge taught me what it means to be a powerful Shinobi. His input and assistance assisting me in living the life I wished for myself even with the injuries I've sustained." His hand moved to the being in the mirror gesturing to Kōshukei. "And Kōshukei for all he is a new addition to my group has been a guide on my own actions and quick to point out my errors." He turned in the seat gesturing for the barkeep to take the mirror away letting Kōshukei come to rest in the reflection of the glass again. "As for my duty I would not give up my own life without a fight, never would I fail to that degree however I have completely accepted that one day I will most likely die in the heat of battle, and what is so wrong with that. It means I can live each day like it counts and each moment is a gift I am grateful for however at no point will I delude myself into thinking I will live to old age, safe to say it sounds quite dull."

"As for love and that sort of topic, I do not need such a thing in my life. I tried it once and the experience taught me much however at this point I have little interest in finding someone else in my life, I prefer things as they are and at the end of the day that is my choice to make and as such I have made it with conviction."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka bowed her head with a smile. "Nice to meet you Kōshukei" Asuka tilted her head a bit once Yukio started to speak again, god... this man was stubborn as a rock. She didn't understand him, how could he be this pathetic? Not feeling sadness? Joy? Just wanting to live by the duty? "Them being a pipe dream is why I smile so much. Because I might die tomorrow. Why not live today at it's fullest?"

His next words... hit a button... one she didn''t think would be pressed in a long while. Finishing her drink she grabbed the bottle from Yukio taking one more drink. "See, that's what pisses me off." She spoke with bitterness in her voice. "You see, there's a big difference between duty and just being well... you." Asuka clinched her teeth "I am going to find Kotori and I'm going to do what's expected via the laws of Konohagakure and Hokage-sama that doesn't mean that I won't be angry, enraged, sad... about having to murder my own sister. I'm not stupid enough to close those doors, lock them and throw away the key because I actually want to face life without my back turned towards it."

"That's not the point."
She sighed taking another drink "You felt back then, maybe rage isn't the answer. But ignoring the sadness, the emotions you may feel now... denying it's existence is bad, believing that lie is even worse. There is something to worry about, no mask lasts forever. One day it's gonna break and no matter how powerful you are you are going to die. I've seen people get absolutely obliterated thanks to-..." Asuka sighed there was no point in trying to reason with him. They both had different mindsets but in any case, this wasn't getting anywhere. "I just... don't like the Yukio I'm seeing. Makes me worried." She had to find another solution, or another answer. From her point of view it seemed as though he was... supressing... but she has always known him to not show much emotion. Maybe that was the answer? Maybe somehow she could help change something. "What I'm seeing now is a lack of self worth, not in the duty standpoint. We both know you do that quite well. More in the... the world sucks and I like my bubble of duty." With that Asuka smiled and folded her arms "I'll make you a deal." She spoke with a big smile on her face "It requires a lot of trust and confidence, but well... I trust you well enough. Besides, if I say anything you'll blast me to oblivion although I do here is quite a warm place." Asuka smiled "You tell me what's wrong. Not simply the "I'm emo cause I want to be". The story behind your "no longer feel sadness". Your, this is me. Plain and simple. Because, I'm worried... I don't like seeing you like this. I don't like you not feel anything." Asuka sighed, maybe it was time. "In return I'll tell you my story and why I'm the childish prankster that gets beaten up by Takeshi constantly." She took another drink. "Four times and counting."

[MFT]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The being gave a slight nod to Asuka though it simply seemed to be out of habit more interested in remaining silent given his current interest in the discussion at hand head tilting back and fourth as the Uchiha exchanged words with one another. "You've made one mistake in your overall assessment of the situation at hand, you are projecting your own ideals onto another who has made the choice to live his life the way he has chosen too. At no point through this have I questioned your way of life, I have not shunned your manner of thinking no matter what state it leaves you in."

He didn't have an angry tone more one of disappointment that Asuka would shun his decisions so quickly without even thinking about the facts at hand. "It's something called learning to live with such emotions, I do not ignore them I have simply learned to adapt to them. I would rather not run myself into an early grave on impulse and rash decisions there's a fine line between logical emotions and stupidity when you allow them to run your life. In the end what does it matter if I care for my duty, wish to live life by the path I wish to lead at the end of the day isn't that what everyone seeks a goal, an outcome they desire regardless of how many may shun them and their ways of thinking."

Hearing those particular words 'I don't like the Yukio i'm seeing' that was what got a reaction his grip on the glass cracking the thin lining for a moment gaze turning slowly towards his fellow Sennin the Blue of his Sharingan very much spinning to life. "So after all of this you admit that you argue against my way of living not out of conviction or your own ideals but simply out of personal preference of what you want me to be, a selfish way of thinking Asuka one I thought you had grown out of. But let us have this discussion." Spinning to glass to the side Chinatsu caught it using a portion of Yukio's chakra to repair the crack in the side.

"You began all of this by attempting to explain why my way of living is flawed, why my connection to duty is not a way to live a life but what about you. Up until recently you have been childish and impulsive acting like a fool left right and centre regardless of your position in the village. A Sennin should carry as the badge requires you more than most, you are the face of leaf the one who raising the youngest of us to higher places so they may carry on with their own ideals but what if what they believe is not something you agree with then what will you bend and break them to suit your own will or leave them to fall to the wayside." There was a moment of pause from the man taking a deep exhale. "People like me, who think like me are what let those who wish to live happy lives do so in the first place."

"You choose to see all that is good in this world, once upon a time I did the same when I was a child wish ambition in his eye now I am someone who has chosen to face the worst the world has to offer and rather than falling into that abyss I accepted it."
Rising from his seat the man seemed ready to take his leave. "Trust me if I had gone any other way we may not have been speaking on such kind terms and I may not be walking these villages streets."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't speak for a while. She was simply hearing what he was saying. In all honesty, she didn't know how to respond and that was thanks to her. She had dug herself into this kind of hole and simply kept digging, of course she knew how he felt but in what matter did she screw up? In all honesty this conversation wasn't like anyone she ever had before. Not like anyone gave her enough attention to do so. Which was horrible to think about. Just imagine someone not even giving you the time of day that to even try to see you as more than that. Everyone she met treated her like the idiot she was... in any case...

This was very interesting.

No one had ever questioned her ideals. Blaming them on the immaturity and childish manner she portrayed, not until now. It seemed as though she had miss-read the individual and couldn't keep bullshitting her way out of the conversation, or at least win out of being the annoying shit she was. Fine, if this was how it was going to be.

Her sharingan activated as she started laughing, shaking her head while a smile was plastered on her face. She took another gulp from her drink, finishing it. "Calling me immature and childish ain't questioning it?" She laughed pouring herself another drink "Please, everyone judges. Hell, I've gotten the shit kicked out of me for 'Being genuine' but hell, what do I know?" Taking a big gulp she sighed happily. Finally, finally the mask could come of. "You know, it's funny how fucking well this got screwed up. The usual "Oh, please dear Yukio." She spoke in a sarcastic manner with a high pitched girly voice "'Don't be a Mr. Gloom-Gloom, it's not good for your health." She shook her head, taking another sip. "Should've known it would be pointless. Your way too stubborn anyway so screw it."

"You wish it was out of personal preference, could give less of a shit what you do with your own life." She sighed "And yes, the statement is contradictory but whatever, it isn't as if anyone cares. And please, I got to where I am out of pure god damn luck. Surprisingly, the inner child didn't have anything to do with it. Kenshin got the shit beaten out of him and I got the job because there literally wasn't anyone else. Yet it's funny how you are lecturing me about my students "believes". Now that's quite the joke."

"Choose to see all good? Please don't flatter yourself by being all knowing."
She laughed, shaking her head. "The world is fucked, and I simply embrace the darkness. Try to keep people from experiencing the same shit we did. Yet it's called unconventional, trying to create rays of light in a dark world. Screw me then."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Some may have reacted with shock or confusion Yukio however smiled, a wide yet kind smile as he took his seat once more taking a moment to refill his drink and he leaned against the counter a sigh of what seemed like relief leaving his lungs. "And there in lies the truth of all of this, not great to be opening up to one another if I was the only one being open about everything but now we are on a level field." His head tilted over a moment slowly moving the glass in a circular motion as he pondered. "So this is what you've been keeping to yourself all this time, and here you say I was the one who needed to open up a bit."

"Do not misunderstand me, as much as I saw you as childish your own view of me has been forged over years of seeing me on duty and the way I respond to any given situation."
Rather than sliding a glass over the man simply slid a whole bottle over the the women, taking a slight breath as he enjoyed his drink feeling a lot more relaxed now that things were more open between the two. "I've watched over you since you were young, watched you grow into a Shinobi you feel you want to be however know that there is no need to keep such a face on around people like me, we don't ignore the light we simply know there are some who don't wish to stand in it and I personally would rather see those who haven't been through what we have stand in that light which they deserve to be in."

Gently placing the glass on the table he leaned back a bit more resting his elbows behind him to keep him propped on the counter side head leaning back to look at the ceiling. "Now I know who the Sennin I call Asuka, the person I have grow close too after all this time, really is. I was worried, even in your younger days you were reckless putting yourself in positions that would get you killed be seeming unphased by any of it something I have come to know simply never happens." He seemed to be speaking from his own experiences, his mind wandering through memory after memory of how things had been up until this point. "That has effected everything even in recent times, you should me affection, care and worry however I could not bring myself to believe such things were genuine because I didn't know what lay beneath the surface."

Taking a moment to move beside her the man took the Sennin's hand in his own,a much more gentle touch than would be expected one that showed concern of his own concern that was pushed away to do what he believed was right. "To that end do not take such actions with me again, I may not seem it but I wish to watch over you all in my own way. Everything I do to help push you all forward and keep you walking ahead so if nothing else promise me this." There was a moments pause the man thinking on each word with care so as not to trample on who she was or make it seem like he was disrespecting her.

"Don't do this to me again, I don't want you to feel like you need to hide things under a mask every moment you live and breath. Even people like us have to open up from time to time and moments like this are for times like that."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Opening up is overrated. You've pissed me off to the point where I just can not stand being the cheerful self. Respect for that though." She sighed taking another gulp from her drink. In any case, all bets where off she simply had to speak truthfully.

Asuka did laugh at his comment. It was quite ironic how they were going around in circles but she wasn't going to have it. "Oh, spare me your circumstantial judgement. No one until know, not even my so called family, has actually called on my bullshit or at least tried to be honest with lil ol' me." Asuka smiled, she didn't really care anymore what happened, at least her mask gave her a reason to be an idiot. Catching the bottle she took a big gulp "Funny thing is, you don't know me yet you act like you do which is hilarious considering how YOU called ME out for not having every detail. Now that I'm being "open" now you care. Oh man, what a relief. The white knight is here!" Asuka shook her head with a chuckle, in reality she didn't want to say anything. But knew there wouldn't be a correct way to simply letting this be the way it was. At least hate could be a factor to be left alone.

"Nothing lays underneath the surface, that's the god darn beauty of it." She spoke with a laugh "The simple reality is that I do not give a single fuck." She shrugged chuckling. "It's funny how people actually care about my suicidal tendencies but not one actually asked me why. It's fucking hilarious how a idiotic personality hides the fact that someone actually thinks more than one self. Making it easier to justify stupidity. Even I didn't think it would work for long." She spoke staring at the bottle, then at the bar. Her guard up in case anything came up. But it still didn't really matter, she knew she was safe here but considering past events, anyone could be back stabbed if they were stupid enough. "Nothing layed beneath the surface. I care for others because I can not care for myself. My life holds no value in my eyes, what is it called? Suicidal idiot? So, acting with stupidity all the time stopped people on asking questions. Effective."

Asuka shook her head. It seemed as though what he wanted was genuine yet it didn't really matter since it would be more bothersome than anything. For her and him. Just imagine someone following you around all the time. Letting the word ring out for a bit she spoke. "Hellllll no." She spoke with full confidence. Pretty much her whole life she's been a way. She wasn't going to change it. "First of all, I know you're THE god damn force of the village and I couldn't give less of a shit." She smiled "Y'all still way too serious for your own good. Bohooo, I got a sad backstory. Well, suck it up buddy you're not the first or the last. Secondly, I ain't gonna drop it. This." She pointed to herself "Is what stopping people from asking questions and I can simply die in peace, fucking problem is apparently not even death wants to deal with me."

Last edited:

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed nothing was going to change her way of thinking as of this moment at least for the time being rising from his seat and placing his coat over his shoulders. "Well its seems I've pushed some buttons and for that I will apologise, however at this moment in time I am not the one able to continue this discussion further. It seems both you and I need time to come to terms with what we found out today and safe to say we've more than likely made something of a scene here." His eyes glanced around the bar a few patrons averting their eyes before his own had a chance to meet them.

"I wonder where this will lead us from this point onward, who can really say and as much as I would wish to speak on this further that will have to wait until I return from the field. I have no idea how long i will be away for but there will be plenty of time for things such as this when I return." With that the Sennin slid the glass across the counter top to a tender leaving the cash in the same place before taking his leave of the building to continue his duties.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back