Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to try again [Private]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the first words out of Asuka's mouth made Chinatsu huff slightly thudding into the maiden's lap before speaking in a grumbled tone. "Old fart, that hurts us Asuka, we are not that bad in actuality at least I believe that to be the case." In a much slower manner than before it leaned up to the table grabbing the bone from some of Yukio's leftovers before quietly chewing on it continuing to grumble and mumble as he did so though it was clearly still happy and content with being patted by the Sennin finding it's new resting spot much more comfortable than floating around all the time.

Yukio on the other hand remained quiet as she spoke his eyes moving off to the side at her words. "That is not entirely true though, not when I was younger, I made mistakes ones that cost me more than just myself though we were all like that to some degree or another I guess." The man made the attempt to not think about the past, what he had done and what series of events brought him to this point Chinatsu shifting his head up to look to the Sennin. "Your emotions escape you Yukio, What you did happened and there was no other choice. You yourself accepted that fact and we both know it."

Asuka's next statement would have made sense to a degree had the man known anything about contacting the souls that lay within Chinatsu however that was not his forte, though the Byakugan granted him many abilities seeing souls had never been one of those things. "Unfortunately i have no way of contacting them, and i dread to think of what would happen if anyone made them attempt haphazardly going into a sea of vengeful spirits seems like a rather poor life choice if I am being blunt."

The final part of that statement came without saying, the man was always blunt Chinatsu sliding back under the table to float beside Yukio for a moment resting his head on the table speaking in a somber tone. "Trust me, we have looked into the matter to some degree though this was before things got to this point though bar being able to fuse to some extent or another we have never been able to find true balance. Such an outcome has yet to be discovered." Though its words were spoken through somber tones Chinatsu was being sincere the two had tried to some extent to try and make this better.

There was something else hanging on the Hyuuga's mind, though he knew there were many souls residing within Chinatsu's being he wasn't quite sure how many or who they might be. "There is something else I fear, but that is not something to be spoken of here where prying ears may listen in to what we have said. That is a conversation for another time one we can speak of in length." Leaning back into the chair the man made a slight gesture to Chinatsu as the being began to devour food from the table in large gulps his tone becoming more content and cheerful as time passed.

"Ah fuel for the tank." Were the only words that left his mouth between bites, though this came with the side effect that it wasn't being quite so subtle anymore waiters and patrons alike simply staring at the mass of ooze consuming food though even then Chinatsu and Yukio still had something on their mind they simply weren't willing to speak on it more in such a public area.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled at chinatsu's complaint. It was indeed cute how he complained about stuff. With a pat on his head Asuka spoke. "I don't mean you." A warm smile appeared on her face "I mean the people not in cahoots with you." She sighed, bit er mouth shut as soon as the explaining started.

Asuka nodded to Chinatsu "Chinatsu's right, besides." Asuka took a sip from her tea "I'm not talking about the past, I'm talking about what you did to keep your clan from going extinct." Yukio seemed to have a great burden upon his shoulders which weighed every decision but it worried her. How could someone live with so many troubles?

Asuka took another bite from her food before answering Yukio, but Chinatsu went in first. Their conversation seemed to be going back and forth, but Asuka thought for a bit, it was indeed an interesting thought, and maybe she could help. But.... Yukio wouldn't like it. Taking another sip from her tea Asuka started speaking. "Well, I've never been the smart one to make.... great choices." She said hinting to the fact of the idea. "The Sharingan can help, it's not THAT dangerous....... by my standards."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chinatsu hung his head slightly it seemed there was a bit more explaining to do on the matter given he was the one speaking to her at that point in time. "I may be the one speaking to you now however if i may ask one thing of you it is not to blame the others, we did not get like this due to having good lives. We all died with feelings of betrayal and vengeance within us to that end I cannot blame them for still resenting those who did them wrong as Yukio will be able to tell you." The Hyuuga looked away a moment biting his lip to the point a small trace of blood ran down his lip fists clenched against the table.

It was clear the matter was still a soft spot for the man, the memories of all that had happened all fresh in his mind gnawing away at him to the point it became hard to think about anything else sometimes. "He speaks the truth, what we did was unforgivable, but you have my thanks for realizing why i did what i had too some could not quite understand the choices I've made in life that brought me to this point." It was at that moment Asuka gave her suggestion both the Sennin's and Chinatsu's eyes snapping to Asuka coming to understand what she wanted to do.

"You would really do such a thing, given the number of souls in me that is a dangerous en devour to say the least though you are a Sennin I do trust in your abilities you didn't get the position for nothing after all." The being had faith in the Uchiha given the time they had spent around each other Chinatsu could even admit he enjoyed her company given the reactions of most to the way he looked as the being turned its attention to its companion seeing the conflicted look that had come over the man's features.

Yukio was clearly torn over the matter at hand, on one side it was a chance to find some form of balance between them all and stop the plague moving across his body, on the other there was the matter of how those within him would react to an outside force intruding in their home as the man looked over to Asuka eyes somewhat lost at the thought of anything happening to her. "It's not that I doubt you, your strong, stronger than anyone would give you credit for you will carries you forward and has continued to do so till this point."

His grip on the table grew ever tighter the sides of the furniture buckling slightly in his grip. "The thought of losing someone else, I couldn't take that not again not now after so much has gone already." It was clear in his tone he had confidence in her however what had happened in the past held him back, though he wanted to simply say yes and see what she could do for him his mind could not cope with the idea of losing Asuka to the hive of souls that rested within Chinatsu's form. "But if you think it's what's right I can't stop you and nor should I considering the state I find myself in it should be done now rather than later."

To that end the man took a deep breath leaning back in the chair taking a moment to calm himself before nodding. "I assume we should grab the bill then, if you wish we can return to my household when you are ready to attempt this process."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka scratched the back of her head, it seemed her little remarks on the situation did get to Chinatsu. She understood the feelings, she just didn't understand the means. "I get it." Asuka spoke looking at Chinatsu "I truly do. Doesn't mean I have to agree that the anger has to make the one person who looks after their interest sick." She shrugged, pinching her nose. The situation was a lot more complicated than it seemed.

Looking at Yukio she shrugged. "As far as I'm aware, you haven't done anything wrong so no one has any right to judge. Just don't hit yourself too hard over it, not good for the heart."

Asuka gave a warm smile on Chinatsu, to affirm his suspicion. "Why not?" Asuka chuckled at the thought "It's not like my record on self perservation is that high." She held a finger to her chin. "If I recall correctly, first time I saw Yukio was when he saved me from a cloud of poison."

It seemed as if the joke didn't get anywhere, something was wrong. The look he was giving her was... sad... as if he had experienced this before but with far less desired circumstances. Asuka sighed and waited for him to finish. It was, nice for someone to worry. But then again.... probably nobody worried about him. Slowly Asuka stood up and signaled the waiter for the bill. With that, she slowly walked over to his side of the table and pinched his cheeks with one hand. "It's cute when you believe you got a choice." She said with a warm smile "Worst case scenario, I use the frying pan method. Knock you out and enter myself. Thankfully the Sharingan doesn't need a willing subject." Asuka took a few steps before stopping. "And as for the danger thing. I've died a lot, for some reason Death doesn't want anything to do with me." She giggled, her walk continuing towards the door.

[MFT]
[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed Asuka understood but at the same time wished to seek a way to cure the Hyuuga's aliment something that brought a smile over the troubled man's face. "You do have a point there, I guess I just have a habit of letting things go without much thought on the matter." He was blunt on that, after all this time anything that happened to him was of secondary concern to any objective the man may have at the time though her statement next made him sigh slightly.

Heart how much had effected his heart up until now, it was something the Sennin hadn't put much thought into protecting though that was to be expected by some given how he treated his own well-being both mentally and physically though this rather dark turn was quickly shaken off at the memories of their first meeting a chuckle escaping the man. "Indeed it was our first meeting and a rather interesting one at that, safe to say you didn't think all that much when you ran in there and out of everything I was expecting to do that day saving you from your own actions was not on that list." Chinatsu shook it's head looking between the two finding it strange how they could be so jovial about such things.

"Well please just take care, it would be a shame if anything should happen to you for our sake but..." Before he could speak she had already pinched the Hyuuga by the cheeks causing Chinatsu to finally blow it's cover as it burst into laughter watching the scene. "Ah you two, if this is what i can expect more of i think i can get used to it." He jested to the Uchiha finding a refreshing sense in seeing someone act so laid back around his companion as the Clan head rose from his seat ready to leave now that everyone was staring at both him and his rather strange friend. "We best make a move i don't want too many questions here and please no striking me with a pan that's the last thing i want."

With that the man walked out without another word moving to their next location to see what the Uchiha could do for him during this rather difficult time.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back