Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to try again [Private]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been some time since the Hyuuga had been on any outing that could be considered a date as such he was rather unprepared for the occasion only managing to find wear that could be considered acceptable for the occasion at the last moment and even then it was no Kimono. Chinatsu rose to his side shaking his head slightly not used to seeing the Hyuuga show much in the way of care about his own image. "You know you don't have to obsess over this, now like we keep the right wears around given how little we attend events such as this."

Chinatsu didn't care for such things though he did understand that he would be required to sleep once more for the duration of the event sliding away back into his gauntlet as the man stood in the district adjusting his coat finding it rather uncomfortable thinking to himself about the last time he'd attempted something like this having been left standing there for some time before he gave up and went home though he had faith in Asuka regardless of how she may act from time to time she was still the kind of person to keep her word with matters such as this.

Looking up and down the street he wondered if taking up her challenge was a good idea for all he could pass it off as expenses within the clan there was the lingering thought of how much Asuka was willing to put his purse to the test his eyes looking across the many establishments she could lead him too.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Untitled.png
Asuka walked through the festival for this special, she got dressed with one of her finest Kimonos which took a while to choose, but that's why she took the necessary time. Getting pretty was a hassle but this time, it was necessary. Asuka smiled as she looked around the different stands that offered, foods, games and entertainment. She just loved festivals.

Although she couldn't blame she got a bit distracted Asuka kept walking forward to the meeting point, buying two Dango sticks along the way. She didn't teleport around as she usually did, she wanted to experience every moment of this day and wasn't going to waste it by scaring costumers. Although, she knew her excitement might get the better of her.

She spotted the man who was waiting for her a few meters away, and slowly moved towards him. She thought about scaring the man but knowing the trained assassin, best case scenario... a well placed slap across the face. With that in thought she did move the spare Dango stick so it was a couple of inches from his face, overing it to him. "Although you look good." She said with a smile on her face, taking a bite from her own stick. "I thought you said you were gonna find a Kimono for yourself, I offered to go but... never heard back."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hyuuga turned to face the Uchiha as she approached about to greet her as his gaze was cast over her clothing going silent for a moment somewhat stunned wondering if this really was Asuka and not someone else. These thoughts were quickly dismissed however as she spoke bringing him back to reality as the man came to his senses shaking it off with a slight blush as he took the dango stick. "Good to see you again Asuka, might I start by saying you look quite beautiful." He froze for a moment realizing the words had just slipped out a sense of embarrassment washing over him, it was times like this he missed having his companion around to suppress such outbursts.

As he thought there was a comment on his attire however he had not had all too much time to prepare for the occasion scratching the back of his head sheepishly. "Well I didn't want the festival to be over by the time it was ready for me, so i wore these usually used for clan meetings and the like not like I ever actually dress for such things." The voice of Chinatsu cut in for a brief moment with a grumbling tone. "If your gonna drone on do it another time, I can't sleep with you acting this embarrassing, Talking about the clan at a time like this, I thought you had learned."

He couldn't argue with his companion though his knock the gauntlet off a wall quickly silencing the being. Since his younger days he hadn't been well versed in activities like this, sticking to his office most days not helping much in this en devour, returning his attention to the Sennin with a smile. "So you said you wanted to empty my wallet did you not well time for you to take up the challenge though I don't think there's any real rush." His eyes moved to look down the street at the many stalls lining it the lanterns giving the place a warm glow. "After all it's not often we have events like this one that make the village seem more alive than usual."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked away with a fake pout as soon as he complimented the way she looked. Although she tried to send out a "Of course I look pretty you dumbass" vibe, to the ones with keen senses they would easily find out the truth which was "Oh my god, someone told me I'm pretty." Without looking back, and her cheeks starting to field hot she simply said. "T-Thank you.".

She smiled once she heard the brief explanation on how he got the formal clothing he was wearing. It was quite funny the excuse he came up with and maybe she would use it against him in the future. "I thought you would've taken this a bit more seriously." She joked hoping to rifle him up. "Something more... traditional would've been proper." She looked away and tried to hold a laugh. She coughed a couple of times and took a deep breath, looking back at him. "Even Chinatsu knows whats up. Shame on you Yukio-san!"

Asuka's face beamed with excitement once he recalled the challenge she had given him, she was going to empty his wallet. No matter what it cost her! "And I intend to win this challenge!" She said laughing like an evil witch. "The festival is full of stuff that makes you waste your money." Asuka quickly finished her Dango stick. "Starting with a throwing game to make an appetite!" She simply said with excitement, pointing at the "Kunai throwing" for a prize stand a little bit in front and to the left. "Let's see how good your aim is!"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn't hard for the Hyuuga to see through the Uchiha finding her stutter to be rather cute upon hearing it. "Seems you can get rather embarrassed too though you should know me, I don't mind speaking on what I see." He wasn't one for cheesy pickup lines or things of the like simply speaking what came to mind as he always did going a flush of red himself after the comments on his choice of clothing. "I will try and get something a bit more appropriate for the next occasion, though I don't even know what traditional wear would be for a Hyuuga."

There was a slight chuckle from the gauntlet on the Hyuuga even Chinatsu getting into the spirit of things finding the jabs at his companion being rather humorous though he did not speak not wishing to spoil the mood between the two, becoming silent as he went to rest for the remainder of the evening. Yukio let out a slight laugh at the women's enthusiasm looking up and down the street once more nodding slowly at her words. "That it does though i do wonder how much you can get out of me." The words were spoken in a teasing fashion egging the Sennin on wondering if she would take the bait.

Turning his attention to the Kunai stand it would be interesting for him to say the least having not touched a kunai in some time let alone used a throwing weapon since his academy days approaching the stall before taking five of the small blades. "Well let's see how this goes shall we." Each Kunai was thrown with the flick of the wrist only managing to hit with two of the five a slight sigh of disappointment. "Seems i am quite rusty with these kinds of things."

He sheepishly scratched the back of his head pausing a moment as he sighed once more his hand coming to rest on his head a moment, as he did his sleeve slipped down slightly the keen eye would notice a trace of raised veins on his wrist much darker in color that what could be considered natural a slight tremble in his hand though only slight.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka imitated his last comment with a insulting tone 'Traditional for a Hyuuga'. She gave the guy a pout as if he had just insulted her very being. "Kimono's arent only for they Hyuuga. Kimono's are highly respected in todays society as beautiful formal clothes." Asuka smiled, not being able to put up the "I'm tough." phasade. "I kid, I kid." She simply said waving her hand.

Asuka shrugged, to be honest she wasn't entirely sure how much she would be able to get out of him, if she gave an estimate.... that would be not enough to make him broke for this night. But she would have do it if it was the last thing she did! With that Asuka continued speaking. "I can get all of it." Asuka crossed her arms, faking an annoyed manner. "Well..... how much do you have right now?" Asuka asked, having no idea how much she had to actually spend, it would be nice to get an actual figure.

Asuka walked over to the stand and took five Kunais, waiting for Yukio to pay the man for the round. With that she waited and saw Yukio throw his five first. To be honest... she was a bit surprised. "Well... look at that. Someones getting old." She gave the smarky comment. With that she took her own in one hand. A kunai in between each finger. "Here we go." She three them. Not bad..... 3 out of 5. Asuka looked at Yukio. "HA! I win." She said holding her hand out "Pay up"

That's when she saw it, just for a brief second and just like that, without permission. Asuka grabbed Yukio's arm, moving his sleeve up, getting more and more surprised at seeing how un-natural his veins actually where. A dark color, this wasn't normal. "What is this?" She simply asked, activating her Mangekyou and looking at his arms again, seeing Chakra flowing unaturally. "What the hell is this?! She asked once more, her tone being more worried rather than angry.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
it was nice to see the lighthearted side of the Uchiha her somewhat bold nature being one of her more interesting traits the man had to admit though at the question of how much he actually had on hand the man let a sly smirk come across his features simply saying. "Enough, trust me on that." seeking to egg her on further than he already had as he watched her approach the booth, somewhat surprised at her abilities with the Kunai compared to his own yet that should be expected given how little time he'd spent with the weapon in question.

"Well you never cease to amaze do you Asuka, I concede defeat though as for what I can give you you'll have to excuse me and wait and see what you've won." Before he could leave a moment however he felt the Sennin's hand grab his arm yanking him back as he stumbled a bit. Her next statement wiped the smile off his face, he knew it was only a matter of time before someone found out what was going on looking round the busy street before tugging his sleeve down a bit. "I guess I should explain however..." There was a pause as his eyes darted around the crowds before resting on the Uchiha's red eyes.

"If I say one thing before hand it would be in a place with a bit more privacy, as much as i wish to tell you I don't want to do so in a busy street with so many ears around us." He spoke in a hushed tone, it was clear as much as he wanted to explain to the women he wasn't willing to do so while they stood in such a crowded area. "But believe me when I say I intend to explain everything."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka waited patiently for an explanation. To be honest, she didn't exactly feel as though this had to be kept secret and it certainly didn't look good. If she had to guess whatever that was had to do with the gauntlet he was wearing. Although she couldn't exactly judge without knowing, in any case Asuka didn't think it about much as she sighed in desperation. "I'm gonna hold you to that." She answered him with a pout on her face, shooting a guilty finger up on his face. "But gods help you if you don't explain squat." She said "Because I will drag you over to the hospital for a checkup if you fall to do so."

With that she looked over to another stand, they were selling fried calamari and the bright smile of hers immediately returned to her face. Her stomach grumbled, she hadn't eaten anything all day and her appetite was up t it's limits. Looking at Yukio she pleaded, puppy eyes on her face. "They say those calamari are amazing!" She simply said pointing at the stand "Come on! Let's get some." Asuka grabbed Yukio's arm and started dragging him towards the stand.

Once there she looked over at the man selling them. With a smile on her face she spoke "Two of your best fried calamari please!" She said, but the changed her statement. "No no, make it three!" She chuckled "Better yet! Make it four of the most delicious calamari you have!"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though it was a rather serious moment a warm smile came across the Hyuuga's features, it had been some time since he'd had someone worry so much over his condition. "You don't have to worry about that you have my word that I will tell you everything when we get round to it, now where do you.." His statement was cut off as the Uchiha grabbed onto his arm taking the man by surprise as he was dragged along the street a chuckle escaping him as he was taken off to the next stand not making mention that she was still attached to the man.

Looking to the salesperson the Sennin slid Yen across the counter nodding to him letting the man know it was on his tab. "These are on me, give us the best you've got as the lady asked." The man nodded with a smile before turning to prepare the dish the Hyuuga looking down to Asuka before realizing how it must look though before he could say anything the man returned handing over the food. "That's four calamari for the young couple, please enjoy the rest of the festival." Yukio had no words simply looking at Asuka for a moment before passing the Calamari.

There was a moment of pause before he spoke after that a slight stutter in his voice as the man looked around the busy street. "I know a good place nearby, all you can eat kinda thing if that would interest you." He was clearly embarrassed but also didn't move his arm away from the Uchiha almost pulling her slightly closer to him as he waited for her response wondering what she would say after that little encounter yet another slight laugh coming from Chinatsu's gauntlet as he observed the evening of the two.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed, to be honest she was quite worried but it wouldn't be long before her fear vanished, just a tiny bit. "I'm gonna hold you to that." She said, not realizing she was still clinging to the man's arm. She was quite happy to be honest and didn't care about formalities. With a smile on her face she waited for her food to be served.

But once Asuka took her own Clamari and bite it. Instead of having a pleasant experience, it was replaced with embarassment thanks to the man and his comment. She wasn't exactly opposed to the idea, but which girl wasn't embarassed when something like that dropped out of nowhere. She looked away from Yukio her cheeks red, almost on fire.

Asuka shook her head upon Yukios suggestion, did he forget about the challenge? Or was he loosing faith that he would win? Oh she wasn't going to have that. "Having second thoughts are we?" She said giving Yukio a evilish grin. "I didn't take you for a chicken. All you can eat means you only pay once!" She thought for a second "I say we go to that very expensive place a few blocks out." She gave him a warm smile.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though the man was still embarressed he was somewhat happy to see he wasn't the only one, but with the reaction of the Uchiha he couldn't help but become more aware of how they found themselves looking out down the street it seemed she had figured him out. [color=#3299CC"never one to miss your mark, you catch on quick though I didn't think you could turn it down."[/color] there was no escape now to back down would be accepting defeat as he help the women close starting to walk down the street towards the place a smile still resting on his face.

"Much like you however, I will not so easily back down so we shall enjoy the finer things in life shall we not." A sly smirk crossed his features he was clearly enjoying himself as much as his bank most likely was not too happy with the prospect. "what is this place like, I take it being its expensive I should be happy we are already in formal wear." he looked down at himself out of all the things he could have expected from this evening this was not what he had in mind, then again attempting to predict Asuka's actions was a futile effort..

Placing a hand on the sennins for a moment he turned to face her as they reached the entrance holding the door open bowing his head slightly to let her through."after you." it was a genuine gesture of good will though the more he looked at the place the more he realised how much this may cost him but, so long as it was an enjoyable evening, he didn't mind all that much in the end Chinatsu crawling up his sleeve to speak to him. "it's this kind of pride that gets you into situations like this you know, can't wait to see how this goes for you"

The being spoke in a somewhat sarcastic manner though the Hyuuga mostly ignored him, the centre of his attention being the company he had with him that evening.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka waved his comment away as if a fly passed by. "The finer things." She spoke almost with disgust. "There's the big things in life or the bad things in life. Never a middle, never been a middle." She sighed, but anyway. Now it was time to Empty Yukios wallet by any means possible. And she knew exactly how to do it.

"Yeah, the Executive Chef apparently travelled all over and learned all different kinds of techniques. He is THE food Shinobi, or at least that's his title. He uses Ninjutsu to make his food. Which is an interesting concept... and it's delicious." She stopped before entering the building, holding a finger up. "But main reason I chose this location, bigger prices. Easier it is to empty your wallet." With that she entered, bowing in return as in thanks.

With that, Asuka moved towards the table and sat down, a big smile on her face. It certainly seemed she had some sort of plan in the works. She sat down and mumbled to herself for a bit before the waitress came. "Hello! Welcome to Leaf Emporium" The waitress said. "First would you l-"" She didn't get to finish as Asuka simply shouted "TWO OF EVERYTHING!" The waitress didn't respond, or rather... was too shock to respond. To place the nail in the coffin Asuka smiled. "And he's paying!" She exclaimed, pointing at Yukio.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing Asuka speak it was clear she was going all out for this though the man didn't mind all that much turning his attention to the waitress with a nod of respect. "She speaks the truth here, please place everything on my tab in advance and we may need something of a big table." Looking back to the Uchiha there was a moment of pause before he brought his hands together mirror shards forming between them spiraling and twisting before merging together to form a small hair pin as he moved behind the Sennin. "Though we wouldn't want your hair falling over your shoulder with that much food on the table now would we."

With that he held out an arm hoping the young Women would take it as he waited for the waitress to show them to their seats, he chuckled slightly looking down to his companion. "This may take some time now that you have asked them to make two of everything, the cooks will be kept busy to say the least." His smile was wide clearly enjoying the evening and seeming rather unconcerned about the dent this whole situation was putting in his wallet, at this point he didn't really care there were other things on his mind at that moment in time.

Walking over to the table he pulled out the Uchiha's chair first before taking a seat leaning back slightly clearly not used to such a high end restaurant having never really partaken in high society life finding such things to be rather drab and long winded. "How did you know about a place like this, or did you look this up before hand to see if you could win out little bet." He had a cheeky smile across his features his eyes only shifting for a moment to look down to Chinatsu who slowly extended outwards hiding under the table waiting for some food of his own.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka mouth fell open, how big was the wallet? She believed, she swore this would be a problem. That she would have to take care of at least some part but it seemed that that wasn't going to be the case. Impressed she finally spoke. "How big is this gosh darn wallet of yours!" She spoke harshly, more curiosity than anger. "H-H-ow?!" She watched him in awe, not realizing what he was making at first. That is until he committed the deed. Asuka blushed, touching the pin on her hair. What was she supposed to say? How should she react?! Her mind was flaterring with a million questions, she was only able to speak one word. "T-Thank you."

Asuka giggled and took the man's arm. He was right, they would need a bigger table for all the stuff that was coming. It would certainly be a fest meant for 10 being devoured by 2... well 3 if you count the overgrown plastic. "I doubt they'll complain too much." She answered him "My guess is they'll take time off after this."

His next question made her tense up, this place was quite hidden and not a lot of people knew about it that's for sure. But, should she lie to him? Maybe it wasn't a good idea but would he treat her different if he knew? She sighed, sitting down on the chair. "I-" Asuka stumbled to find the correct words, but where there correct words for this? "This is one of the first places I found when I started living in the village, used to steal from this place."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tapping this side of his nose the man still wore a rather cheeky smile at the Uchiha's comment. "That is for me to know and for you to find out." He wasn't going to let her get away with finding out the secret to his funding looking at her new look taking a moment to rest his head on his hand eyes meeting the Sennin's a slight glow to them. "You do look quite beautiful with that though if i do say so myself, though that might be a bit upfront of me I prefer to speak my mind as you know all too well." The moment had gotten to him, the fact the man was able to do something like this was a temporary reprieve from the chaos he had become so accustom too.

Chinatsu stretched under the table coming to rest on the Sennin's lap with a wide smile on his face, making an attempt to keep the fact he was out and about a secret from the other patrons gathered in the place not wanting to cause a panic given the way he looked. "You are a kind person at heart, bringing us to a place like this even I must say I feel a sense of comfort in your presence." The being was being unusually kind given how it tended to act around others in a sarcastic manner the pair listening to her story about finding the place. Yukio paused for a moment he knew the women had, had a difficult childhood and it was something the Hyuuga had come to understand given his own younger years leaning over the table to take her hand in his own.

"I know things must have been difficult for you back then but I do not judge you for it, we all have to do our best to survive in this world given the circumstances some of us find ourselves in." The Sennin's hands were warm resting the maiden's hand in a gentle hold before leaning back seeming to go deep into thought for a moment before he spoke his words coming from the heart though they carried somber memories within them. "It's those times that make us who we are now, something I say all too often though at the same time that doesn't mean we don't regret what we've done that's something I should know better than most though if i have learned from those mistakes is anyone's guess."

His hand tensed up a rush of memories from the past passing through his mind wondering on events before now, something similar to self reflection as Chinatsu perched up from the women's lap to look her in the eye. "Seem's we all have things that weigh on the mind from time to time, though the fact we still smile and find time to take these moments says enough about you both as people. At the end of the day you still find love with one another do you not." He didn't hold back from using the word, given his connection to Yukio the being knew full well how the man felt about his current company and Chinatsu wasn't afraid to speak the man's mind for him from time to time.

The notion was enough to bring a red flush over the Hyuuga's features hanging his head down slightly to cover his face as he waiting for the food to arrive realizing he had let himself ramble somewhat taken away by the atmosphere of the moment. "Forgive me, my thoughts run away with me from time to time a habit of mine i never quite managed to drop from my younger years." It was clear he was somewhat embarrassed though what could be considered interesting was the fact he was still able to feel such things even with Chinatsu being awake.

The being chuckled slightly pleased to see some progress had been made between the two. "This is something we have you to thank for....Asuka...The feeling of calm, the ability to relax and think for ourselves, thought this has never happened before I guess we are thankful to you yet again for allowing us to be ourselves at all rather than having to focus on being stable and not causing more trouble."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka pouted when Yukio didn't reveal the important information. "CheapSkate!" She said in frustration. She listened to his words afterwards and she wished the next moments didn't happen.... but unfortunately they did. In a moment, Asuka's face turned red and she looked away embarassed, no words could be spoken but when she tried to all that came out where mumbles. "T-ttt..... he... hehe" She giggled for some reason, not being able to speak.

Asuka almost jumped when Chinatsu appeared on her lap, but she was a bit taken back with it's words. She didn't believe she was a good person, the things she had done to get where she was. But she wasn't exactly going to tell her whole story, at least not now. "That's nice to know!" Asuka spoke with a bright smile "I also feel some sort of comfort. Makes me want to relax my guard a bit." She giggled, although she wouldn't do it. The desire was there.

Asuka's smiled vanished when Yukio started to speak, she sharply looked away. She didn't want to give any sort of reaction but she did listen, she listened closely to what he had to say. She felt his hand fall on top of hers and Asuka looked back at him. She laughed when he finished, grasping his hand. "Ain't that the question..." Asuka looked at Chinatsu afterwards and simply sighed, he was right. "I always like to live positive, it's such a hassle being serious all the time."

Asuka brushed away his apology as if it was nothing, to be honest she thought it was quite stupid for someone to apologize for that in particular."No need." She shook her head "If you don't speak your mind you'll only bottle it up and in the end the bottle will go BOOM. Making everything worse."

Asuka scratched the back of her head in embarassment and laughed nervously. "No need to thank me." She said "I am enjoying our time together just as much as you are."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man couldn't help but find her giggle somewhat cute, it was rare to see Asuka of all people lost for words usually she would have some form of comment to make on the conversation at hand Chinatsu still resting on her lap making a few pleased sounds at being acknowledged without disgust on someones face. This would not last however the Hyuuga realizing he'd brought a bit of a somber atmosphere to the mood they had in that moment in time though the fact he was able to say such things without judgement was something of a relief. "You speak the truth, strange been some time since we've spoken on such a serious matter though I fear I ruined the mood somewhat."

The being chuckled from the women's lap, now quite comfortable in his new found spot. "Still as self conscious as always huh companion, showing oh so many sides of yourself to Asuka here aren't we?" It couldn't help but jab from time to time it was in its nature after all the Hyuuga rolling his eyes though they quickly met the Uchiha's once more listening to her speak further. "True maybe I should show a kinder side from time to time as you do, safe to say I'm not quite sure what that's like though thanks to you I have a general idea though..." There was a pause from the Sennin before he spoke once more thinking of how to word his next statement.

"I still wouldn't mind if it was only you who got to see me like this, it makes it feel special in a way like i can just be myself after all this time. Quite the change of pace but a nice one." It had been some time since Yukio had just gone with the flow taking in the company of another that wasn't Chinatsu with joy on his face though he could do without the blush in his cheeks Chinatsu taking his own turn to speak while the Hyuuga became lost in thought for a moment. "True it would be nice to relax our guard however it never hurts to be too careful." Looking around the room the being took a moment to make sure his cover wasn't blown yet before speaking further.

"Such times are for when you find yourself safe in your household surrounded by those you have come to rely on for protection, while also making sure you extend the favor to them as well." Any more it may have said was cut off by the arrival of numerous waiters causing Chinatsu swiftly retreat to hiding under the table as they began to lay the food out before the two. Safe to say the table has no room left by the time they finished setting out the food the Sennin somewhat happy that he had Chinatsu around to make eating it all a slight bit easier. "You know we may be in over our heads here, hope you left room for all this."

There was a slight moment before the waiters and waitresses left taking a bow before hand. "Please enjoy your meal." With that they left without a word Chinatsu slowly sliding out to claim one of the dishes. "I will take some of Yukio's in return for hiding under the table I think." A laugh finally escaped Yukio finally caving to the rather relaxed nature of the circumstances he found himself in. "Seems like a fair trade, guess this means its time we dig in just try not to make a mess both of you."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka shook her head, waving the man's worry away. "It's ruined only if we let it get ruined." She said with a bright smile on her face "I've always thought of serious topics as doors to get to know someone better. The deeper the topic the clearer the picture."

Asuka once again patted Chinatsu, laughing at his words. It was nice to see good memories being created at last, the bad memories being replaced... or rather locked away. Asuka laughed out loud, for some reason his comment about not knowing what an act of kindness was sounded ridicoulous. But.... his face said otherwise. She sighed. "I'm not kind." She spoke "The secret is to make people laugh, this world is so full of hate and darkness.... I at least want to be a light."

Asuka shook her head with a pout on her face, looking directly at the Sennin. "If you aren't yourself most of the time then who are you?" She sat back down with puffy cheeks. "If you try to not be yourself you'll just end up miserable. Relax, live a little." She nodded to herself as if proud. In reality she hoped at least some of her words would sink into that hard head of his.

Asuka's face sparkled once the food came, it seemed delicious, everything looked so cleanly and carefully prepared. With every single mouthful being superb. She didn't listen to Yukio as she was too preocupied looking at all the food, worshipping it. Breaking apart her chopsticks "If no room, then take out." She smiled holding her hands together up in the air. "Thank you for the food!" Asuka yelled out, probably having some costumers look their way, in happiness.

Asuka nodded to Yukio as she didn't waste any time to devour the food there was. She didn't seem like a lady, but her clothes said otherwise. Which might be confusing to some.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the Women's words what she spoke was true, at the end of the day things would only become somber should they allow them to be. "You speak the truth, to say the least I have many doors of my own that remain closed though how long is a choice of my own at the end of the day and something we shall speak of when the time comes to let them creek open." Taking a bite of his food them man threw a piece of meat over to the being Chinatsu promptly shooting up to catch it before it landed in the Uchiha's lap munching away quite happily.

Her next words made him understand a little more about the Sennin nodding slowly as he listened before leaning forward in his chair Chinatsu somewhat distracted by the food it consumed. "True I may not be kind at all times, hell it may even be a rare occasion but the way I see it we don't have to be. It's not about being kind to everyone simply seeing that kindness received to who we want, when we want." He spoke from experience given the events throughout the Hyuuga's life he saw little to no point hiding the fact he had no intention of being a friend to everyone he met simply seeking to make a good impression for the sake of the village.

It was then Asuka saw fit to ask a rather interesting question causing both the Hyuuga and the being to pause for a moment taking a moment to look at one another before a sigh escaped them both Chinatsu taking the chance to speak first. "I wish we could answer that question, unfortunately it is not so simple. Around you here and now we have a sense of calm, Balance you might say to that end we are able to become what would be ourselves but that is not always the case." There was a pause from the being turning to Yukio to explain further.

"Chinatsu is not one soul, but a collection of many in simple terms keeping the connection between us is often a strain and as things tend to become more stressful keeping that balance in check only gets harder thus my lack of emotion from time to time." It was better to explain it to her now, given how close they were these days it was only right she hear the truth of the matter considering it could make her think differently of him for it.

With a sigh and a shake of his head Chinatsu's tone became somber averting his eyes from Asuka before he spoke. "I know you might judge us for what we did, I took almost everything this young man had left before i came to know him and in recent months I have come to regret that. At the end of the day he just wanted to bring a fractured clan closer together and prove himself as it's head." There was a genuine sense of regret in the beings words the fact he was speaking like this at all would be a shock to most.

"In reality it effects my day to day life, I see glimpses of what came before the past of that created something like Chinatsu here and at this point I would see what something like that never comes to pass again." The Hyuuga couldn't help but have a sense of pity for his companion given what had happened to the numerous souls trapped within it the chance to latch onto the new blood of the Hyuuga clan would have seemed like a chance to take back what they had lost so long ago. "As you may have guessed by now it's not that we don't want to relax, it's more akin to we can't not yet at least though I may have trained for many years I doubt anything could have prepared me for this."

It seemed the evening had taken a turn though she only asked a simple question it was one with a rather long answer one the man didn't mind revealing to the Women as he reached to the collar of his shirt pulling it down to show how far the black veins had traveled. "The side effects are more obvious than most might expect and when we return home I will explain the full circumstances as to what happened as was promised prior to coming here."

He has much to say, memories buried deep that he had never managed to tell anyone but if there was any time to do so then it was now waving over a waitress to make an order that seemed fitting at the time. "I'll take a sake if you would be so kind, helps to wash down the meal." He would dare speak of this to anyone around them the entire team speaking in hushed tones so allow only Asuka to hear what he had said Chinatsu looking back up to her once more.

"I can only imagine what you must think of us now, and I already know Apologizing won't change anything that happened and it's not like anyone knew what was going on to stop us. All we wanted was to see accomplished what we never could in our own lives."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept munching on her food happily as if nothing worried her. But she did listen to him, Asuka giggled at Chinatsu's agility to catch the meat and she happily patted his head once he went back to her lap. "No rush." She spoke with a warm smile "But just so you know, I'll open every door. My curiosity is way to big."

She nodded at his statement in agreement, kindness was given but rarely received. With that, the theme of the conversation changed. Balance? What was Chinatsu talking about? Asuka listened to Yukio explain what exactly Chinatsu was. To be honest, she was quite interested in the process, how could so many people fit in one gauntlet. But it ain't exactly like souls had a specific mass.

What was spoken next made her stop eating, was it really a bad thing? Yes Yukio might have given his own body and feelings for the good of the clan but was it really a bad thing? Aside from him, no one else had gotten hurt. That is if the souls weren't in constant pain. Once Chinatsu and Yukio stopped explaining Asuka held a hand to her chin in thought.

Moments went by in silence, the conversation on other tables were the only noises coming. That is until..... Could it be? Would that explain the constant need for balance? Maybe, would make sense if your body had god knew how many souls. With a sigh Asuka leaned forward and flicked Yukio's forehead in annoyance. "You make it sound as if you sacrificed people to get Chinatsu. As far as I can tell, you just gave old, dead for that matter, farts permission to share a body."

Asuka leaned back to her position taking a small bite from the food. "Is it a bad thing to want to bring back a clan to it's former glory? Is it a bad thing to want good for others? Because hell, as far as I can tell you only hurt yourself."

Taking a couple of more bites Asuka continued. "You both make it sound like you did a crime. You are lying to yourself's." Asuka sighed "Yukio sacrificed to make his clan better, that's respectable. I don't judge you, I commend on your efforts. And Chinatsu, if you gotta ask forgiveness is someone is Yukio by making his body a constant party."

Asuka turned to Yukio. "For your.... "Un-balance" with Chinatsu. I can only think of two things, either your body isn't strong enough, which I highly doubt, or the old farts inside your gauntlet are bickering constantly. Making it harder for you to keep in control." With that Asuka took another bite, trying to think of her words carefully. "Chinatsu here is the concioussness of the souls that agree with you, the rest are probably the reason you got the black veins, am I right?"

She didn't wait for an answer before continuing. "I can think of two solutions. One, get rid of Chinatsu and just continue with your life. Which I doubt you'll do. Considering that he is kinda cute." Asuka shoot up her second finger. "Secondly, have you tried talking with the souls that aren't in agreement? Either you can talk to them or Chinatsu can speak for them. Make them see your point of view."

Asuka lowered her hand for her final point. "If that doesn't work, use the guilt trip technique." Asuka finished what was on her plate, getting more from what was available. "Say things like "it's for the good of the clan" "you're making the clan move backwards". Don't yell at them, because that only makes them a victim. The old farts inside your gauntlet are set on tradition, which means they want what's best for the clan. If you make them feel guilty, they'll feel like a bad guy. No one wants to be the bad guy."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back