Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open [TLB] [Open] The grand opening of The little Bite.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NovaBistro.gif

Going over everything one more time... he took a big and deep breath after. He was only 17 and opened up this place with his fathers help. Since he didn't full time Shinobi anymore, he could easily manage this. His father had lend him some personal so he could start out somewhat decent.. He was hoping a few people would come as he had been haidng out flyers everywhere, along with a few coupon flyers at poles. He hoped, so badly hoped, that people would come and join in.

The place had small lightbulbs as light outside to encase the banner that this was a grand opening. The female waiter patted Nova on the shoulder. "you did alrigt kid, now let's open it up." She said and the cooks would walk towards the back, well... to the hallway to wait and see if anyone came through yet. Two pans were on the fire to spread a smell fo food through out the place. The bartender would take one more cloth over the bar and look towards them and nodded. It was a small group, but enough to run the place. Two cooks, two waiters, a barkeeper and a brother as cleaner. Then there was nova who was going to play flying keep around the place.

The nerfs would be visible as he opened up the door, seeing if there were people. If were were none, he would still stand outside with a few menu's to guide people further inside for a seating.

Nova's Bistro; "The Little Bite."

NovaBistro.gif

Food Menu

QG5uXLt.png
Rf0PWRf.png
Kly8v7g.png

mruKhdx.png
L1qanaz.png
HP472bn.png

QEglk8r.png
pp4kjpa.png

Drink Menu
Non-acoholic
rdSF5nh.png
EXjIejT.png
UNpwoow.png

17S9U7n.png
cz46gAb.png

coDiUeR.png

Alocoholic
UOubkg1.png
UrzgAQk.png
V6OXjOe.png

yaGxbNL.png
W7qRXnV.png
W98jxGD.png

edjVXIW.png
BzXbz8Z.png
5T1qSP4.png

* of course there is also White wine, Rose wine, regular coffee, regular soda's etc.

Bistro floor planner;
L9pygQz.png

Location;

Fire Country » Inner Village Zone » The Oak District » Besides Asuka's Bar

cute-little-kitty-forest_931878-16872.jpg

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi decided to take a stroll through the village, for he had seen the fliers going up around town about a new bistro opening up in The Oak District. Food was always a great motivator for getting Kiri out of the house, especially now that he had moved out on his own and had yet to master cooking for himself. He still frequented the clan house to have dinner with his mother and grandfather, but he knew that eventually he would need to learn to fend for himself. Hell, he was an adult now and a full fledged member of ANBU. How could he not figure out how to properly work a stove yet?!

Kohara took this moment to fly out from under his collar, landing on his nose and making his opinion on the matter known. You know, Kiri, if you keep eating out like this you're going to get fat! I know that you work out and train a bunch, but come on. It can't be THAT hard to boil some water, make some noodles, and have a home cooked meal. You keep frequenting that ramen restaurant that you took Akira to, why not learn how to make a few of their dishes at home? Then you could actually save some money and move out of that dump of an apartment you moved into. I can hear the neighbors walking on the floor above us at night and it makes it impossible to sleep!

Kiri simply sighed and rubbed at his nose, causing Kohara to fly further ahead of the young man, shaking his legs angrily at him before being distracted by a delicious scent wafting out of a nearby building. Turns out they were already at the bistro, and there was a familiar person standing out front that Kiri hadn't expected to run into! A slight blush rose to his cheeks as he glanced over Nova, all grown up now and running his own business. "Oh, hey Nova! It's been a while, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while, is this your bistro?! It smells amazing, I can't wait to see what's on the menu!" Kiri smiles at Nova, holding a hand out for a menu so he could decide what he wanted to eat.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With a healthy amount of nervousness he stood there, first time as an owner and important person. He was waiting till someone would come, which was to his suprise someone he knew! A part of him was really glad about that too and he would grin big towards him. "Kiri! That really has been a while, this is indeed mine. I am really proud of it, but so damn nervous." He would confess as he started to guide Kiriyomi towards one of the tables they had inside, it was one near the hallway so he wouldn't be sittin gin the windows. Despite that being the better location he thought Kiri could appriciate it. "How have you been?" he spoke as he placed the menu in front of the shinobi.

After he had asked that, he had to walk to the door again to greet another small family. He would guide that one to the table of four in the front and give them their menu's before returning to Kiri. "Sorry about that, he would also point towards his staff that they too could start helping around and they would gladly. That was when Nova would bring a drink on the house, non alocohl. "Please, this is on me." He would then take the food order and fill that in the system before asking if he could sit down with Kiriyomi to talk a bit with him.

If it was allowed, he would bring his own coffee and ask him. "So what have you been up to?"

[mft]

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiri would follow Nova inside to a small table away from the windows, where he was given a menu. "Well, to say that I've been busy would be quite the understatement. But it looks like you've been even more busy than I have! This place came up fast." As the other man walked away to greet more customers, he looked down at the menu. He'd been living off of ramen and dango for quite some time, so it was nice to see a menu that had different options. Everything on the menu looked good, so he was having a hard time deciding what to eat. He decided to settle for lasagna, as he had never had that before and it sounded delicious. Watching Nova move around the restaurant, Kiri couldn't help but blush again. The other man was all grown up now, not the little boy that he remembered.

When Nova came back with an iced tea, Kiri smiled up at him in thanks before taking a sip. He tried to protest against it being on the house, but Nova wouldn't allow him to pay for it. Sighing, he sat back and motioned to the chair across from him so that the other man could take a seat. "Please, by all means! This is your restaurant, I highly doubt you need to ask to sit anywhere. I've actually recently moved out of my clan's house into my own apartment! I never realized how expensive it was to live on your own haha. I need to go out and find some more furniture, I only have a bed and nightstand right now. Makes it hard to have company over when I don't even have a couch for them to sit on. But the freedom of being on your own, there's nothing else like it. I still visit my family every week, but it is nice to finally have a space all my own. But enough about me! Tell me about you, I haven't seen you in a long time! What made you decide to open up a cafe?"

MFT: 346

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Despite it being my own place, I still want to respect the boundaries of people that come and go here.." He would comment and laugh a little before listening to Kiri. "That does sound rough yea... Uhm..." He already started to think with Kiri for a cheap and possible solution... Looking over to his place... He would think of something. "Got a side job beside shonobi yet?" He asked him and was serious over it. "It may not be much... But we could use help with the prepping staff. They work early hours but they prep the most of the day before opening hours. While the closing shifts do a lot of cleanup and all that too, so it isn't that bad in the morning." he would comment and smile warm.

"My own place... well, I don't do much around in the branches, never was taught a single class or something. So I am just doing this to keep myself busy and have a story flow in life. I own it yes, but I also have a manager in case I do get called to work. My dad is a popular chef with his own restaurant too. He is specialized in Ramen... but I wanted to stay tight to my own roots too... So I started to create dishes and have Otakamru be my guina pig. We live together as roomies." He would comment, when he almost had his coffee empty he got called over. "Excuse me for a moment..." That was just when Kiriyomi's lasagna was being delivered too.
1700497734165.png
The layers were nicely stacked, with a meat bolonase sauce made from the real tomato's, it definatly had everything else fresh inside. The only thing they were kinda cheating on was the bechamelle.

When kiri would be done eating Nova would return and the place would be half full. "Seems like it is running a bit. I hope it get's work out" he would comment and look to him. "How does it taste?"

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi would sit there a moment, listening to Nova and sipping his iced tea. "You know what? I actually don't have a side job yet, and I think that coming in to prep in the mornings would be really helpful! I actually don't know how to cook for myself yet, so that would be a great introduction for me to learn. If that's okay with you. I promise I'm a quick study, and I won't drag the place down!" He would flush in embarrassment as he admits to being incompetent in the kitchen, especially to someone running their own restaurant. But he truly was eager to learn, and making a little extra cash on the side would be an added bonus.

"Oh, that sounds like fun! I wish that I had a roommate, it gets kind of lonely sometimes. Otakemaru is a sweet guy, so I'm not surprised that he agreed to be your guinea pig. Hopefully the restaurant takes off, and you can easily balance working here and being a shinobi on the side! Since you're in the Main Branch, I'm sure that if you do get called in, it will be something simple like gate duty. Just be sure to stay safe and keep your guard up. My father... well, he died on gate duty. I'd hate to see one of my friends get hurt like that." Kiri cleared his throat and wiped a tear from his eye as the lasagna was being delivered to the table. He took a big bite, and had to keep himself from moaning. The flavors exploded across his tongue, a wonderful medley brought on by the sauce, bechamel, and melted cheese. He had to restrain himself from devouring the entire dish in a few bites, instead taking smaller ones and savoring the flavor and textures. His eyes tracked around the restaurant as it filled up, and he couldn't contain the smile that spread across his face. His friend was having a successful opening, and he could only hope to be a part of the business moving forward, if Nova agreed.

As if knowing that Kiri was thinking about him, Nova came back and asked how he liked the dish. "That was the most delicious thing that I've ever had! I have been living off of ramen and dango since I moved out on my own, but this? I could eat this every day and never get tired of it! Where did you learn how to cook like this?"

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Of course! You are welcome, everyone starts from somewhere..." He would comment and make mental note to write a small paper later for the who what or where. Since he would be an added person to the morning shift, it wouldn't hurt too much if he had to leave for work. When he heard about gate duty. He knew what he meant. "I know that feeling all to well Kiri..., I will try my best to not get killed. I also made that promise to Otami, so please don't worry." He would comment before moving away.

When he got back he got a piece of paper for Kiriyomi which had some stuff on it. But first he asked how the food had been tasting and he was glad to hear that it had been good so good that he even got to ask where he learned it. "Well... my biological mom had an old cooking book, my current mom had one too... So I started to experiment." He would comment a bit sheepish, as he took an old photo out of a tiny child Nova with his biological mom, sadly the corner had been burned off so you couldn't see the face anymore, just a streek of brown locks draping past the shoulder. They were holding the stew that was on the menu.

After the talk he started about the job and a little about the info. "It may not be a lot... but monthly you would earn around 500,000 JPY¥ That would be in the hours from 6am to 10am, since we do open at 10am that is where the prep is also leaving the place. The regular workers join in at 9:30am. So there is a little overlap where they help around too. You will need to bring three things for your first day. I would recommend getting an anti-cut glove. Despite us knowing how to handle a kunai, we aren't as advanced in kitchen knifes. Trust me on those words... even I was cocky when I started up. The second one is shoes that have a good grip, preferred with a steel nose, but not required. The third thing is a pen to sign the contract. If you want you can start in 3 days. That is the earliest sorry..." He would comment on the last one before waiting for the answer.

[ooc;;; this price is googled here https://tokyoportfolio.com/average-salary-in-japan/ ]

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi would get a huge grin on his face when Nova told him that he would be able to get a job at the restaurant. Having something simple and steady in his life would help to balance out his responsibilities as a shinobi, offering him some peace and quiet amidst his secretive life as an ANBU member. He nodded as Nova promised to be safe, brushing aside the worry that filled him. He knew that his friend was strong and responsible, and that he wouldn't let anyone get the better of him. Worry was just second nature to Kiri and always had been.

When Nova brought out a small burnt picture and showed it to him, Kiri couldn't help himself. He cooed over the picture of a baby Nova, commenting on how cute he was back then. He had a soft spot for children. They were so cute when they were little, all wide eyes and curiosity. Unfortunately the corner was burnt, so he couldn't see the woman's face to see if Nova took after her or not. "I'm sure both of your mothers would be very proud of you and what you've accomplished here. This is no small feat."

Next, the talk of the job began, and Kiri listened intently. The pay was more than enough for him, though Nova seemed to think it a small amount. Honestly, it would give him a lot more free time as he wouldn't have to take on as many missions and leave the village as often. The hours were perfect, because he was always up early anyways. As for the items that Nova recommended him getting, he pulled out a small notepad and wrote them down. They would be easy enough to find, and he understood what the other man was saying. Working with a weapon was one thing, but dealing with knives in a kitchen? That was an art form that took years of practice to master. Kiri had already lost one arm, he didn't plan on harming the one that he had left. "Three days is perfect! That gives me plenty of time to go and get the glove and some boots that fit. Thank you so much for this opportunity, I promise I won't let you down!"

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nova would get a blush as he heard the other cooing over the picture. He would look to the side and just smile a bit awkwardly. Then hid his face in his hand as he leaned onto the table. Slight grumble about it too, but once he got the picture back he would carefully stash it away again. "I sadly don't remember much of her face either, but it's kind of the only thing I have left of her." He would grin big after that and take the compliment. "Thank you, that means a lot to me."

Once he spoke regards the job things, he would nod a couple of times. "Looking forward to work with you. I will be around that time too a bit earlier to open up here. You will then meet everyone in and around the place." He would comment and stand back up again. "I really have to get back to working, but will see you soon. Thank you for coming in today Kiri. It also means a lot to me." He would smile bright and warm before getting distracted with his name being called by the staff.

[Topic left unless stopped]
[if you want we can RP the first day in a new topic, otherwise OOC discuss]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back