Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To all the walls that kept me away(Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Her world had seemed to center around the hospital now. Ever since she was first inducted 3 years ago and discharged after only a few weeks, she still attended therapy sessions after such a traumatic experience. And for a long time Shujinko merely lived as normally as she possibly could. Hadamashi and Otoko tried their best to get their daughter back to her old self, but she seemed very distant and difficult to reach. Shujinko began going to the therapy sessions on request of the hospital, and very slowly began to overcome her trauma. Even though it started so long ago, The samurai girl never made extraordinary progress until lately. She had been assigned a new nurse and therapist, and began making progress in leaps and bounds. It was a comforting thing to her parents to see their child coming home with a smile again.

After being charged from the hospital, Shujinko eventually began wearing a black eye patch after the wound beneath healed enough. It was mainly used to hide the hideous scar and the disturbing image of a cyclops. Shujinko herself was about 16 now, and changed accordingly. She had grown some in the physical department, sporting a figure befitting that of her mother. Having cut her hair short again, and now having a more black uniform type of dress. Having retired her old family blade, she had a new one commissioned. And after some nudging from the nurse, decided to try and come back to the more active world of duty. Even ordering modules from a Sunagakurian company to help her regulate chakra, something that had issues with before the incident.

She knew this building way too well. Not even having to ask for directions, Shujinko just needed to let the head desk know where she was going. The room she had been meeting her nurse in was something of a conference room with a few chairs and a table, so as to not take up available rooms. It was a cold as always, so she had gotten the habit of wearing long socks whenever she had a skirt accompanying her clothes. Stopping just short of the door, looking down silently as she began contemplating. She only had a few sessions left before her therapy would be declared finished. And while it was a wonderful thing, it frightened the shaken samurai. Her therapist was the only comfort outside of her home that she'd had known for quite some time now. Taking in a long breath, she would lightly bump her knuckled into the door.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stepping into the light for the first time, a hero emerges. . . but for now, he will only be known as 'Tomato'. The young spikey haired lad seemed to be trying on some new threads, a blue vest with golden outer edges and inner edges covered by a prominent trimming of gray fur over a short, cream top, leaving his muscular upper abdominals exposed. His arms are covered by dark blue gloves reaching up to his mid-bicep, with their upper edges being adorned by light gray bands hanging down several centimeters. He wears loose, cream-colored pants, held up by suspenders, which are attached to the pants' loops by square-shaped rings. Over them, he dons distinctive dark blue galosh-esque footwear that reaches up to his thighs and attach to the upper edge of his pants. He ended up walking valiantly through the temple into a shaman's point. He wanted to be able to help someone. . . he was in basic shaman training but he hadnt taken any official classes yet. He was getting trained on the side by Razu the father of the Yukata Clan head, but recently he was struck with an illness that had the old man bed ridden. Tomatsu hadnt seen Souji in quite a while, being that he ended up semi omnipresent, that was his distant cousin though. . . he wouldnt speak too much on it.
Rockin and a rollin splishin and a splashin~ Over the Horizon. . . well around the corridors, what would he find? "Miss Shunjinko!", an air of concern as he saw the bandages over her body he would shake his head, he'd seen this girl before, well it was just her eye that he was worried about. . . but he'd never found out about anything. It was bad as it was, they'd only known one another for a few weeks, "How are you today? How are you feelin~?", he'd speak as he was getting the room ready for her visit. . . Razu was working in around the corner so Tomatsu would be well enough. Razu should have been in bed, but the old man didnt like to be sick so he would fight through it.

"Hello Samurai-chan. . . This should be one of your last sessions right?", he sounded alittle sad but it was fair enough she was getting alot better from what Razu said, "Eh dont mind my questioning. . . how do you want to do this today? Heat therapy?", he'd nod a bit before awaiting her response but this was just the beginning. . . only the beginning.

[legend="The Stuff"]Time of Day: Afternoon (around 1 pm)
OOC Notes: I was given permission by Uka to be in training prior to examination.
[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She entered listlessly. Looking up quickly and nodding towards Tomatsu. She had a slight frown on her face, as was normally worn on the surface. She found it hard to smile nowadays, but these sessions certainly helped out quite a lot lately. The progression of her therapy sessions with Tomatsu made enormous leaps in her mental health, to the point where she begun speaking more regularly. She sighed softly, trying to keep it inaudible to not worry Tomatsu. The young shaman certainly was good at what he was assigned to do, but being reminded that they wouldn't be doing these anymore after the following weeks made her sad. She lingered in the doorway while closing it, as if this was her first session with Tomatsu again. A hand covering up the black eye patch that hid the hole in her face, as if something were trying to uncover her scars. Shujinko had become significantly shy since beginning therapy with Tomatsu, but they quickly became something loosely close to 'friends'. So she at least trusted him now.

"Hello Mr. Tomatsu."

Her voice lingered somewhat. She hated it in all honesty. She sounded much to mature for how young she was, kind of like her mother. Hearing herself talk made her angry sometimes. Some of these sessions made her miss the years she would never get back from her ordeal. Perhaps Shujinko was just blowing it out of proportion... but she was never certain, the girl was much to selfish for that.

Her eyebrows raised whens he looked up at Tomatsu again. Ah yes... therapy. She'd almost forgotten what these things were called again. She enjoyed her time with Tomatsu, thought less of him as some doctor, and more of someone she could trust. But she'd only seen him a few times. Could just be her need to find a friend again. Shujinko would nod her head and internally grit her teeth, she'd have to talk again huh?

"S-sure. I don't remember if we've done that yet. What should I do?"

Her hands lightly awaited in her lap, anyone that knew Shujinko before all of this wouldn't be able to recognize her anymore. Too docile and shy to be the Shujinko they knew. The samurai was unsure on how to do the heat therapy though, Tomatsu had suggested it before, but SHujinko would normally pick a different option. She seemed less inclined to deny Tomatsu today. She could be getting better?
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Its nothing major, just lay down on the bedding next to me and I'll get the sensory of your entire body but mostly on your eye, but this is to check where you are with your recovery in a full scale, though without any physical touching. . .", nodding he 'd lift himself to his feet standing at just under six feet tall and he would manage to let off a wave of heat as he spoke. . . small pulses to allow her body to calm down. . . though he would look to have a bit of casual conversation as he worked into his ideals of the treatment he was giving her. He did like their talks it was fun to know who she had been who she was becoming and who she aspired to be. . . but there was so much more that he wanted to know, about life, beyond Shujinko but with her as well. . .

"So Shujinko, before we begin, how do you feel today? How does your body feel, loose? Tight? Tired? Anything that I need to know about? Anything that you wish to tell me?", he stopped the questions before he began to word vomit. Though it wasnt his style to do such things he was infact someone of high class and valor amongst his peers. Though that wasnt any of his business. . . and with everything surrounding him, and his final walk and step into the light of the days, Tomatsu felt the bitterness of his mother looming over him. . . Though he wouldnt let that take ahold of him too bad. "Hehe, also when you lay down take off the patch so I can see your eye. . ." he'd say calmly but trying to be smooth with it so she's have nothing to worry about.

[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Just lay down? From what she was gathering, he just needed her to lay down and do what he said, which was easy enough. Just relax... or something to that effect. Nodding silently as she got up and patted down the uniform esque skirt. Walking over as Tomatsu instructed and laid down on her back. Scanning the world now above her from this position. Her pupil seemed to have a look of fear, excitement, sadness... so many things one's eyes could tell you. Tomatsu began to bombard her with questions, which was a little strange given his therapist status, but she answered them all the same.

"It feels... light, I guess. My chest feels kinda heavy inside, and my face is warm."

She looked over at Tomatsu, as if awaiting some kind of diagnosis. A breath of air catching in her throat when he asked to see what lie beneath the veil of fabric fixed to her left eye. Her teeth clenching gentle before the girl would finally exhale. Frowning and her remaining iris narrowed. She would reach up and peel back the patch that hid her pain.

What came next was the visage of Shujinko's mangled socket. Even though it was closed by now, it had numerous stitching that held together the gash left in it. There was nothing but mangled skin beneath it now, what was once fair and... beautiful, became a reminder of her fear. To become the hunted, to face the true evils of the world. She wasn't ready for something like that, not anymore. All that was left were the scars and stitches, Shujinko feared this wound, even when she shouldn't. Her expression said she didn't care. But every time she knew someone looked at it. They could see the beast-like nature of it. How insane Shujinko had gone to walk away with just that wound. They could feel the primal desire to live, as if the flesh told a story of it's own.

Shujinko herself began to breathe more rapidly, trying to keep the memories of that night from flooding back. The fear. The adrenaline. The power. THE WILL. LIVE. SHE NEEDED TO LIVE.

Something in her mind snapped again. She suddenly covered her face, biting her hand to keep form screaming. Tears rolling out of the working eye as she broke. Her therapy had been going so well because she managed to suppress it under the patch. She began to weep to herself, curled up into a fetal pose. Attempting to keep her face covered. She could almost feel the blood that poured out that day from the hole in her face. She didn't want to remember, but the samurai couldn't help it. She felt broken... And now her hand stung from biting down on it. Her body shook while her mind attempted to recuperate. She couldn't bring herself to do it, it was hard...
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"SHUJINKO!", he'd chime out seeing her convulse, his likeness for her was a bit staggering but all in all he was still her physician. . . so he had to take care of her in any way he could. "SHUNJINKO!", he'd hoped this wouldnt happen maybe it was because he asked her about the eye patch. However, it was not that simple at all. . . nor did he know. So he did what he thought he could do best. . . hold her and try to soothe hwe with a healing wave,but he was definitely going to be turning his back on the idea.

"Shunjinko you have to respond to me, put the eye patch back on and we'll do something else, but I cant lose you right now!", shaking his head he'd hold her close to his chest allowing the heat from his body to pulse outwards he was doing what he could but maybe he wasnt good enough. . . eh. . . twas life my friend twas life.

[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She has had a break down or a few by this point, she wasn't entirely sure what caused them. Shujnko's only clue to this was connected to her only wound of that day, or rather the most memorable. She couldn't see the environment around her, a sharp ringing assaulted the girl's ears while it felt like she was drifting away from her own body. Unable to snap herself out of it, knowing she was making a scene and freaking out wasn't good on her psyche either. She couldn't stop thinking about the events that led up to this point. Wallowing on the floor was all her body did even when a small part of her mind said that she needed to keep herself together.

"...h-...."

It was a hard sound to hear, but a soft noise escaped her lips just enough to be audible. Something felt warm, something akin to smooth waves of energy being fed into her form. It was oddly soothing, the heat loosening the tensing muscles in her body. Her breathing began to slow, not entirely sure what was going on to be next to something that felt like a fire place. An occasional sob would resound in the empty room, owing to Shujinko calming down significantly. She kept her eye shut as she slowly reached up with one hand to pull her eye-patch back down. Refusing to look around, she at least knew she was in a state of almost being cradled like a child, and comforted like an adult. She quivered in what was supposed to be Tomatsu's arms.
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back