Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To find a killer... [Open]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujiFace2_zpsc1bda268.png

Souji had to begin his search again. Looking for the main men in the Fantasy Inc, that was working in the village behind the scenes. Not really doing much their work based within this village extorting items of virtue and Highly prized ornaments to the surrounding countries. Mainly small marketed items but they all had a price right? Souji had been tracking them down from their grunts and flunkies. up to the Diamond Complex. 'How fitting.' he'd think as he would pace his way around the area. Sporting an all white attire unlike his normal Guardian gear but things were beginning to change anyways. He was finding inner balance with his darkness finding inner peace within himself for he knew that dwelling in the darkness of the past would get him no where. It was heed no results and he would have to begin taking risks in his life in order to make something of himself in the end. So with that he knew he would march forth in the wake of self destruction... because ultimately it was only a matter of time before the seals began to react to his anger once again. And then he feared the worst.

Though, his hands deep inside his pockets he attempted to blend in. People around here knew him to have been friends with the Daimyo's family so they thought he had some sort of value and worth to his name. He was certainly dressing the part. Eccentric in his fashion sense at least but he was not going to be denied the thoughts of finding these people who hurt the families and lives of others by presenting the potential chaos that they did. So he would find them, handle them from the inside out. And make his mark. He was on duty... and in the Shrine he was on a mission of internal affairs to find these people. He had a lead that led him here and with everything in him he would not fail.

Standing outside of a small clothing establishment he would begin to smirk as he window shopped, 'Fifty Yen for a T-shirt? Geez...' shaking his head and turning away the streets were paved with the richest people of Maruishi and some of the people that moved up from Iwa and a few here and there from Arcadia. You could tell because of their hair. Where was his lead.... He needed to spot something fishy... but maybe it would lead into a brick wall again. Hm... Maybe he'd just step into a tea shop and work from there. Taking a bit of time and walking a ways down the streets he would spot a shop. Spotting a shop oddly named 'Čajová taška' couldnt help but chuckle at the name, but it was exactly what Souji was looking for. So, it was time. He'd step into the buidling to the chimes of bells and without words only to be greeted with a simple wave. Souji didnt want to cause attention to himself so he would act completely normal...

Returning the wave and pulling a menu from a pocket next to the door before sitting down at a booth and awaiting... what could happen next.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Today was the day[/size]"]The little girl was born and raised in Maruishi, despite her clan being fierce fighters they also had a lot of long standing deals which kept them pretty well on their feet. Nothing illegal, just business partnerships and such. Chi had a comfortable life despite her parents ignoring her, in fact her parents wanting her out of the house made it easier for her. They always gave her money to go do whatever she wanted, as long as it kept her from being at the Kogane Estate. Here recently it's gotten worse due to her intense, borderline crazy, training. Since awakening her affinity for explosion jutsu, they've been having to pay for repairs on the daily. It was best to just get her out for a bit every so often…
On this day she was wearing suit as she had been for a while. The skintight material was a tad uncomfortable but she was starting to develop a habit of catching herself on fire. It was safer to have the fireproof suit on at all times, so not to burn her actual clothes, until she could learn to control her chakra better. She didn't mind it, she was too young for the suit to get any inappropriate stares. By "too young" I mean "underdeveloped". Nobody wanted to look at a ten-year-old in a skin tight suit. That would be awkward. So she strolled through Maruishi without much of a care, she knew the streets pretty well. That's when she came across the diamond complex.
Though she had lived here her whole live she had never visited this building, even though to her it seemed fantastic. She stopped as she began passing by the large white creation, staring upwards into the sky and barely being able to tell where it ended. Today was the day, she thought. She decided to check out the inner workings of the elite, and with that decision she fixed the bow in her hair and brushed off some dirt that had gotten on her suit. With poise and dignity she walked in and soon found herself in front of a tea shop with a peculiar name. Though, as a young child she didn't quite understand it just yet. She decided to go in and have a look around.
"Hello there, welcome to the…" A man greeted her at the door, an older man Chi didn't recognize though he seemed to recognize her. "By chance, you wouldn't be Chi would you?" Chi's expression was unchanged as it was already in a state of confusion.
"Yes, I am Kogane Chi. Do I know you?"
"Oh ho ho, you probably don't remember me. You were only 2 years old when I last saw you, but I'll never forget your fluffy hair. You get it from your mother you, know…" As the man talked Chi noticed a familiar face in the shop. It was someone she had met a couple of times but was still very much a stranger with. "She had the most fiery hair and eyes. She and your father used to come in here all the time before you were born, I wonder why they split up…" Chi didn't understand the first part about her mother, and Chi's distraction almost caused her to miss that last part.
"My mom and dad are still together." She would spit out, a little more confused now.
"Really? He's been coming in here with a new lady since then, I figured they had split. Maybe she's his sister, but she doesn't have the white hair of a Kogane…" The man would go on to describe Chi's mother, or at least the woman she thought was her mother. She was drifting in and out of the conversation, and she wanted to get out of it.
"I'm sorry, I need to leave. It was nice… Seeing you again I suppose." With that she would give the man a bow and head into the shop, not particularly thinking about the strange stuff the man had said. He seemed to know her father, but made it seem like he was with another woman right before she was born. Which meant he would have been with another woman while he was still with mother, since her brother was a few years older than her and she knew he was her son. She couldn't concentrate on that at the moment, instead she walked up to the man and said the first thing she could think of.
"Chi Kogane hi, see you again now." Nailed it.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 758[/size]"][/legend]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

'Čajová taška'

'Cajo--whova? Who-da-va-da-what-now?'

Standing with the most perplexed expression on her face, Kurai stared at the name of the store. In fact, she stared at the name of every store. Sure, she had studied common for about a month now, and was working hard, but the sarcasm and jokes in the names just went clear over her head. And these names were full of weird accents and--oh dear. Were these even common? How did anyone even pronounce these. "Is é seo an cac tarbh. Níl uaim ach deoch..." She sighed in her native tongue, her voice smooth and low as her golden eyes searched inside the store for what they might be selling. It looked like a restaurant of sorts--well, no one seemed to really be eating meals though. Just breads and pastries of sorts and drinks.

"Dhíth orm alcól." The beautiful islander whined, pulling back from the window and running her hand through her hair. Smoothing down her wild red locks before moving inside, her eyes glancing back and forth for someone to speak to about her craving. As her brilliant eyes wandered, a young girl pushed past her, Kurai's eyes dropping right to her ass. Not because she was attracted to it, by any means, but because she could see it. "Oh mo Dhia! Cén fáth a bhfuil siad in iúl gúna a gcuid leanaí mhaith cailíní seó?!" She exclaimed out loud, not that anyone could understand her.

"Cailín!" She called to her, following her as she stood next to a man and introduced herself. Slowing to a stop slightly behind her, she became embarrassed for interrupting her greeting to the man. "Oh... I'm so sorry, I--" Her eyes lifted to him, catching glimpse of those familiar aqua eyes. "Ah," She spoke aloud, recognizing him from somewhere, but she wasn't quite sure. Such a handsome man was not forgettable though. Surely she had met him, but she couldn't recall his name, or where they had met.

"I'm sorry." She repeated with her thick accent, giving a soft smile and taking a step back.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Souji watched the people until he found the person of interest entering into a clothing shop across the way. A high end shopper and just at the place where he was window shopping. They'd be in there for a while so he had time. Summoning a crystal eye he's use it to get a surveillance of the shop and with the crows locked on the ledges above he'd be able to find out alot of information from just sitting down drinking te-... Oh hi there, enter one Kogane Chi, runner-up in the Student showcase tournament and a very strong fighter. "Oh hi Chi, its been a while... Are you shopping or did you need something?", he looked at her for a moment. And if he were a different pedophile type of gentleman. He'd nose bleed at her skin tight attire. Though, much to attone for his sins already he would not look at Chi in such a way... she was going to be a beautiful young lady though. He could definitely tell that much that quick.

And then enter another... the woman from the slums. Or rather the lower class area. Odd. she was here, in the richest part of town when just days before he had seen her. There. He'd keep an eye on her. He wouldnt let her beautiful demeanor get to him. He could sense there was something with her. Though, he'd not mention it yet. It was his job to observe. That was the plan for the day. Souji was... definitely going to 'watch' her. Though why was she sorry? "Oh dont be sorry... Sit. Have Tea with Chi and myself." before turning to the waitress that conveniently happened to be walking up to him and the group.

"Ah, yes... right on time. Could I have the Tazo Chi Black Berry Tea with a side of Banbury Tea Tarts? And whatever the ladies want..."<i></i> he knew he didnt have the money for it but he definitely knew he'd have a bit of leeway with the higher-ups in the shop. Especially when he knew about the people who were illegally working in the back who were criminals in their own kind but they go information to the Guardians and they were reliable leads.

This would definitely be an interesting turn of events. The crystal eye was watching the door floating above the souls beneath it. "So? Miss who didnt give me her name last time we saw one another... Would you like to speak this time?"<i></i> then smirking to her he'd tilt his head knowingly. Before awaiting Chi to chime in before the woman'd have a chance to speak. He knew it was going to happen. It was only a matter of time until it did.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Today was the day[/size]"]She was surprised that the man had remembered her. She hadn't thought that he had left any kind of impression on him, trying to be the best of the best meant that she didn't see second place as "memorable" and neither would her parents if they cared to acknowledge the fact that she was in the tournament at all. Having made a fool of herself, and just now realizing it, she thought she should probably go but she stayed instead. Just as she was going to speak she heard the woman behind her, she spoke in an odd language that Chi didn't recognize.
When she did speak in a language she could understand the woman just apologized, and Chi wasn't quite sure why. She hadn't done anything rude, Chi thought, though it did stop her from speaking. She did come out of nowhere… But Chi didn't mind it, she seemed to not be from around the area so she let it go. Souji spoke to her first, in a manner to suggest they had met before. He suggested she had tea with them, and Chi didn't realize she was going to sit with him to drink tea. She just wanted to say hi, but she took the opportunity and sat with them. Souji ordered, but Chi politely refused the offer.
"I'm good," she would mutter, unable to make any kind of visual contact with the man or the waitress or the strange woman. "…I'm good." With that she would wait to see if the woman ordered anything, and Chi would probably get something of her own later on before she left. At the moment she could stomach anything. She was about to speak again when Souji spoke to the stranger, and it became apparent they had met before. The look he gave her after he finished speaking made her feel kind of jealous, but she didn't know the name of that feeling quite yet. She just knew---
"I just happened upon this shop!" she randomly blurted out, just as Souji had expected her to, before the woman could speak. "To answer your question, I just never visited the diamond complex before despite living in Maruishi my whole life. Though that man recognized me, and knew my father. So I guess I had been here before, and I saw you and I recognized you and wanted to talk to you no reason hello, sorry…" She spoke quickly, wanting to get everything out as quickly as possible so she could shut up. Again she jumbled up at the end and didn't seem to be able to get the words out right. When she said sorry she would shoot a glance at the woman, to whom she was apologizing for interrupting her. She would slink down into her seat a tiny bit and let out a muffled sigh.
"I'm such a dumb potato right now… She would think to herself, trying to figure out what was wrong with her in that moment.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 499[/size]"][/legend]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was apologetic, only to quickly be invited to sit. The invitation was confusing, as, despite them meeting somewhere once before, they were but strangers. Kurai hesitated, before sitting quickly and awkwardly across from the two. "Uh, thank you." She smiled awkwardly, the waitress coming up and giving that sultry flirty smile all the waitresses had here. Like they needed tips from more than their jobs--disgusting. Souji ordered something...literally. Something. Nothing she was even close to being familiar with, and the young girl declined. Kurai stared blankly, looking back and forth between the whore-house waitress, and the young man with money to spare. If she recalled, last they met he paid for something else too. He was full of money--or chivalry--she wasn't sure which.

"I don't understand," She said simply, "I'll just...have what he said." She smiled lightly, the waitress giving a flirty smile, a wink, and a twist, as she walked away with a rounded curve to her walk. A sexy sway that left the celt's eyes lingering on her longer than appropriate before her eyes darting back to the man who spoke to her. He mocked her silent demeanor, kindly, and politely pointed out that she neglected to introduce herself last they met--but so did he. Her mouth curved slightly, mimicking the smile of the waitress, as those luscious red lips opened to answer--only to be cut off by the young girl dressed in skin tight clothes. She talked way too fast for Kurai to keep up. Babbling quickly with wild eyes of embarrassment and excitement. All Kurai really understood was the apology.

Staring blankly through her briefly, she waited for someone to say something before turning her head towards the chivalrous male. "Kurai. Monogomi Kurai." Her answer was brief, and her golden eyes radiated with pride of the sound of her own name. "You never gave me your name either. Just hers." Kurai smiled to the young girl who was indirectly introduced to her earlier when she was asked to sit. The two were strange, and apparently knew each other, but she didn't know how that could be. Student and teacher? Lovers? Enemies? Or were they strangers after all?

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was something that Souji himself had never experienced but a babbling young girl in front of him as if he were some sort of celebrity. Though, it might have been an internal confidence that Souji had built up, though he would never show it outside of the smirk before he would shake his head and look up to Kurai and nodding, he knew she was going to be cut off. He felt it coming. Though, this time Souji would speak to Chi, "Chi... Hehe, slow down. Take a breath. Gather your thoughts. You're everywhere right now."<i></i> nodding he'd speak as politely before Kurai would speak up once more. She had this seductive undertone to her. What was it about this mystery woman. Who had now given her name... her identity to him. Instantly he would run through names of wanted criminals and known connections in his head... well all the names he could remember at the moment. There wasnt much but there was also no connections he made to that name. Good. He didnt have to handcuff her, then again she might like that. Scratch that.

"Indeed, maybe because you never asked."<i></i> his oceanic eyes would gaze into hers for a moment. And the only expression he would give was a smirk before turning to the window and checking on his mission. "I am the Guardian of Shadows. Just call me Shadow."<i></i> nodding he would not care for the long name when he was speaking casually. So Shadow would work as he called The Guardian of Lightning, just Lightning. Souji's vision would look back into Kurai's for a moment. "You're not from here... I can tell."<i></i> Souji's smirk lowered into a serious look. He didnt like that he didnt know who she was and where she was from. He would have to look up any file they would have on this woman. Later though.

After Kurai would answer... well IF she would answer anything he said at all he'd turn his attention to Chi and nudge her, "Okay over there? Is there something you wanted to ask me? Needed a class?"<i></i> wondering what she would have to say about this, and then after that he'd prepare to respond to them both accordingly.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Today was the day[/size]"]The woman didn't seem to understand much of what was being said. Chi wondered where she was from, if she wasn't from around there, and how she managed to get around barely being able to understand anyone or anyone being barely able to understand her. The way Souji talked to her made it more obvious to her, it seemed she was able to manipulate men with her appearance. This was something Chi wouldn't be able to do for some time, at the moment her level of development was too low. It seemed it would be hard to keep Souji's attention with Kurai there.
After Kurai spoke Souji would return with his introduction of himself. He introduced himself as Shadow but Chi knew his name from the tournament only. She was confused as to what to call the man so she decided to go with Shadow as well for now. It seemed like the best idea. The look he was giving Kurai dropped when he talked about her not being from around there. Chi didn't understand why he changed his facial expression so accordingly. It seemed he was waiting for her response before speaking to Chi again, asking her once more if she wanted something from him.
"I don't know, I just saw you…" She would pause, wondering if what she was saying would be considered out of place. She changed the direction she was going in and started over, "I just… I was thinking, since the class that you taught. I think I may want to become a guardian." She didn't know what she was saying, she was just putting words together that she thought would make him happy that she was there. However, she would find that her words were truer than she believed. Being a guardian was the path that would fit her best, despite her actually wanting to become a medic since the ordeal with Oyochi and the old lady.
"Coming upon you in this shop must have been destiny." The way she said it may have been taken the wrong way, she meant it as if they were meant to meet so she could work her way into being a guardian, but it came out more like she was meant to meet him there in the shop and fall in love and have children. She didn't realize it, though, as she was just a kid and not aware of such things.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 405|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared as though there were two separate conversations going on. The male bouncing back and forth between both in a desperate attempt to include both of them, but rather, was creating two alternate universes between them. He'd speak to one, pause, speak to the other, but never did they speak to one another. In all honesty it was becoming awkward and confusing. Back and forth, addressing the two seemingly polar opposites. First her:

Shadow?

She laughed. Not an obnoxious laugh, but not a meek giggle either. "Shadow?" She laughed again, "That's my cat's name!" Her grin spread as she moved to pat him lightly on the head, teasing him before he addressed the young girl. Guardian. Kurai didn't know what a guardian was. They talked about it with high graditude though, as though they were something amazing and special. Kurai didn't even know the meaning of the word. Neither did she understand the word 'destiny'.

Lord, what fools these mortals be!

Such strange babble over strange drinks--as though they didn't even know what they were saying or doing. They just kept going in an attempt to figure out what was right and what was wrong--where to go and where to stop. Trying to figure out the purpose behind languages and people--no wait.

That was her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiriyama Sadako was now an Anbu-in-Training, fresh from the Academy and ready to to get to work, it just so happened that 'work' meant 'patrol', which was the exact kind of thing that she dreaded to be doing. While joining the Anbu had only been a means to an end she still hoped that she could have fun working her way up the promotional ladder, like taking full advantage of her newly minted license to kill. There were all sorts of unsavory types that roamed the village, even here in the upper crust of society, and no one would really miss them if they were murdered while committing a crime. Well, perhaps their families would, but really it's an outcome that they knew would have eventually happened. The young woman stood on a rooftop and clad in her anbu gear: a red and black knee length kimono, black stockings and sandals, her blank kitsune mask resting on the side of her head. She didn't know if at her rank she had the freedom to pick her own uniform, but she did and it looked great, and that's really all that mattered.

Black eyes looked out over the people milling about the street, the shadows of a taller building along with her own shadow based jutsu hiding her from the populace. She was bored, immensely so, letting out a soft sigh as she thought of a hundred and one things she would have rather been doing than playing babysitter to civilians. Luckily her luck seemed to be changing as she caught sight of a familiar patch of green, fluffy hair, her eyes shining in interest as they locked on to the girl. "Well, well, seems we meet again, chickadee..." She would whisper as she followed her movements, going from talking to an old man to approaching a scruffy individual...who looked kind of familiar. Was he part of her branch as well? Is that where she had seen him? Unfortunately she didn't get to concentrate on his face for too long as they moved into a restaurant, the young woman deciding that it was worth living her post for the moment to indulge her curiosity.

She would be nothing but a flash of darkness as she made the large leap between her building and the restaurant, pulling her mask over her face as she landed on the roof. Quick steps would take her past a few of the skylights that they had before she found the one that Chi and the man were under...along with some other red-haired woman. She concentrated her eyes on their lips, following their movements, nodding slowly as she realized that she wouldn't be able to just spontaneously develop the ability to read lips. You would think that would be something she would've picked up in the prior couple of centuries, but then again considering how her prior incarnations could be succinctly referred to as "Hate Murder Machines" learning new and interesting skills would have been very low on the agenda. Instead she would just watch them and wonder...wonder why Chi was there, wonder where she had seen the man before, wonder who the ginger that tagged along with them was. Wonder, wonder...at least it beat patrolling.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was hard, to keep up with the conversation, and it was definitely enough to keep him on his toes with these two, though the red headed woman still dodged his question. She getting some sort of identity out of him. She was becoming increasingly suspicious to him. Something that he definitely didnt like. He had barely seen her face. Barely heard her talk. He felt like she was spying on him. And how convenient of her to be in the same places as he. It was very odd... very very odd. "Chi, you wish to join the Guardians. Thats very commendable. I'd love to see you in the branch."</B><i></i>, though he talk of destiny would stammer Souji a bit as he looked the young girl up and down. That tight suit. Hm. It was interesting. Very interesting. "There is an Exam I heard coming up through the grape vine. . . So if you're serious about it. . . sign up for it.", then his head would be touched, causing Kidoo (E Rank Summon) to jump up from Souji's collar, his snakes reacted and had minds of their own.

Though why in the hell would she pet a man on his head, Souji's eyes would quickly shoot to Kurai after her comment, "Uhm, Miss... why did you pat me? I'm not your cat..."<i></i>, nodding he'd shake his head as the food and drink would make its way to the table, "Thanks Waitress, it smells wonderful."<i></i>, nodding once more but hsi face seemed to never leave that stoic persona. He didnt know how to smile... it looked painful. If he did he'd have smiled... but then again. There was only a few things that he would ever smile to. Some of those would never happen. Like a child that is his own, Oyochi doing something right, Souji realizing that Oyochi's not a Yukata... these were some terrible thoughts. Though sometimes Souji didnt like his younger brother.

Oh well, you dont choose your family. It was at that moment he spotted one of the ANBU Trainees in the area. Not helping... ANBU didnt know how to blend in. Well, Souji felt that way in many ways... another reason he loved being a Guardian. He could wear what he wanted, and still be on duty. He was an undercover agent. Always really on duty no matter what was going on. It was... going to be amazing if he could possibly pull it off. Though this little woman seemed to have found out his mission he was on. It was... going to be fun in the end. Just to see how she worked it out. Souji saw her shadows forming coming down from the rooftops. She seemed interesting enough, and Souji knew that the culprit was going to be coming soon... Very soon.

Tapping his headset infront of them he'd smirk, "~//~ Amaterasu, Jste na tuto misi taky? Pokud tomu tak je, dívat se na ten obchod s oblečením, hledáme pro blond vlasy ženy a černé vlasy muže s patchem očí.~//~" and with that Souji'd smirk and go back to conversation, "Miss Kurai? So tell me about yourself, If I'm at any liberty to know, I'm curious... I'm from this country of course but, Not this particular part."<i></i> Souji nodded and smirked at her, maybe he could loosen her up so she'd stop petting him like some animal his snake would recede back in his clothing as Souji would calm his companion down. <B>"Sorry about Kidoo, he's my trained companion, as some people have Dogs and Cats, I have snakes.", nodding once more he'd hope not to scare her off before finding out more about her.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Today was the day[/size]"]Chi would turn her face away from the man sitting next to her when he spoke, she couldn't feel it because of her naturally hot body temperature but she was sure she was blushing. She remembered what the man said when he helped her up at the tournament, and couldn't help but feel like she was probably even more red in the face. Poor girl didn't know how to control her feelings. He spoke of an exam that was going to be coming up, and after spending all that time in the academy she finally had her mind made up on becoming a guardian. She wanted to show him what she could do, it wasn't just about proving herself to her family but also to this man who, quite frankly, she didn't even know that well.
Then Kurai did something weird, she pet him on the head. It seemed like everything Kurai did or said was weird to her, but it was probably because she obviously wasn't from around there. She wasn't sure where the woman could be from, as Chi still wasn't accustomed to the lifestyle of Iwagakurians or Arcadians. Until she joined the academy she didn't spend much time in either area. Though, to be the Tsuchikage one day she would have to acquaint herself with the whole village, and that included Maruishi as well which she was already acquainted with. Chi's thoughts about Kurai distracted her from what was really going on, she felt a familiar presence she hadn't felt in quite some time. She couldn't place her finger on it, then she overheard Souji speaking into his headset.
"mission?" She thought, trying to make sense of what he was talking about. Her Bohemian wasn't the best, as she didn't use it very often, but she got the gist. Apparently Souji sensed a person nearby and they were on a mission together of some sort. He mentioned people by a shop of some sort but she couldn't figure out how he could see them. Chi looked over at Souji and wondered what he was up to there and if it was dangerous. She didn't mind, she was small and only a student but she was stronger than that. She was more than ready for an exam, she knew she was going to sign up for that exam for sure and pass. In that moment a thought came to her head, "I wonder if Kimi will be in that exam, or if she'll be going for another branch. She was in that guardian class, so I guess I'll find out." And she would…[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 435[/size]"][/legend]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A snake. It raised its head, baring its teeth in all its glory. The man commenting on the inappropriate behavior. But she was busy. Her eyes locking with the cold eyes of the creature, as though trying to possess it, control it herself--but of course, you don't get to know what is really on her mind!--The snake retreating as she watched it cautiously as the waitress arrived. The food smelled bitter, like most of the food in the entire city, to be honest. The tea and weird bread sat in front of her, and she wrinkled her nose, gazing outside to try and look occupied with something else so she wouldn't be forced to eat--

Shadow.

She stared deeply, the brief shadow leaving her frozen as she sat still, as though waiting. The man beside her tapped his headset, but she didn't look. She listened to him speak a strange tongue, purposefully. So she couldn't understand him. Something was...very fishy. Her eyes stayed steady, her body still frozen as he spoke directly to her. "Tá sé ina gaiste." She hissed, still not looking at him as she propelled herself on the table and across it, knocking the food off with her elegant steps, as she dashed violently out of the store, jumping quickly onto the buildings above in quick and agile steps, far away from those people.

They certainly worked with the man with the emerald eyes.

[TOPIC LEFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Myslím, že jsem teď. She would respond on her communicator, fluent in the native tongue of Iwagakure although Soiuji would note that she used an older dialect that perhaps made her a little hard to understand, one several generations old. She stood up from her perch and looked out towards the clothing store, moving to sink into the surrounding shadows. Black eyes looked over the street, analyzing everyone who passed by until she spotted her quarry: a blonde haired woman and a man with an eye patch. A finger moved to press against her communicator so she could respond to him. "Jsem si všiml je, že stojíte v přední části obchodu. Chceš, abych jim zatknout?" She would ask, hoping that the answer would include some kind of confirmation that physical force would be required. She could really use something to burn off all the ennui she had been feeling this day, and tearing apart some criminals would be very cathartic.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding his head he woudl look up tot he woman as she seemed to scurry out after patting him. Maybe she wasnt into being told no. Oh well, Souji had to make it his issue to be the man that could say no. Though now looking to Chi he'd smirk, "Chi, Lets go... I've got some business to handle and I'd like you to get out of harms way before things begin to travel south... Alright?", and with that Souji would shift from her side to standing upright on her opposing side. Firstly tapping his headset, "~//~Amaterasu, musím si držet odstup a sledovat je pro mě ... Mám soubor blondýna je oko oprava člověk je ten, chci ... Jen shromáždit informace o nich a přivést ji zpět do svatyně pro zpracování ...~//~<i></i>, nodding he would hope that she would take his orders to heart because he was trying to break this case wide open but information would be needed.

Holding his hand out to her and beckoning the young woman to be to come with him, he'd speak softly to Chi, "Come Milady~ Our chariot awaits~", such the charmer, he wanted to help her loosen up around him. If she clammed up too much she'd end up popping out a giant pearl from the pressure. Either way, Souji wanted nothing but the best for Chi, she had a rough life from her files beginning and the information he was gaining from and about her family. The Kogane clan... Rich, strong, wealthy, they could be apart of the Fantasy Inc. ring of destruction they had on the whole of the village. Souji would have to look deeper into that lead but... it could be promising. Either way, he'd gesture for Chi to come with him outside.

And outside, the blonde and the black haired male would move swiftly through the crowds. Sadako would notice that she was looking around quite often, the man kept his vision forward. Though what was going on? And why were they leaving so quickly... but without causing a scene.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Today was the day[/size]"]Chi was raised to never back down from danger. She was a Kogane through and through. Years ago it was a game to her. However, her attitude and way of thinking shifted drastically after discovering her inner abilities and her sickness, and the tournament was just the push she needed kick her training into overdrive. She hadn't come this far in her training to back down from danger once it finally reared it's ugly head. She understood Souji or shadow or teacher or Mr. Goodlooking or whatever she was calling him now was just trying to help her but she didn't feel like she needed his help in this case. Perhaps, though, she was wrong.
"I beg your pardon, Shadow-senpai." Her tone was strict, she stood straight from her seat and stared at his hand for a second. Despite her new sudden boldness she still couldn't just grab his hand, but she managed to overcome this but not without a few words. "I don't shy down from danger, you don't need to worry about getting me 'out of harm's way'." She would follow him outside as he gestured for him to do, thinking about what he had said over the headset to whomever he was working with. Something about a blonde and a man with an eye-patch. Chi figured that he didn't know that she could understand him, and that's why he was using Bohemian. She would let him continue to think she didn't understand him for now.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 248[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ano, pane." She would say simply at his command, sliding from shadow to shadow among the rooftop as she followed her targets, taking note of how nervous the blonde woman seemed while the man seemed focused. Both were in a hurry to leave...did they know they were being followed? Or perhaps they were fugitives and weeks of being on the run had made her paranoid...in any case she had them in her sights and she wouldn't be letting them go. "Zdá se, že ve spěchu.Blondýna je opatrný ... oni nevědí, že to je sledoval." She would speak into the communicator to keep Souji up to date on the situation.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Actually this would be going too far people were beginning to watch, and Souji would not want anyone to be disrupted so he'd quickly tap his headset stopping in his tracks, he noticed that Chi was picking up on his every word. She was very good. Quiet and observant. "Přerušit misi, budu informovat vás o informace o těchto dvou, ale nesledují ...", nodding he'd release the button and tilt his head down to Chi before asking her, "Můžete mi pochopit, nemůžeš?"<i></i>, smiling he'd look around at the people eyeing them. So he'd have to act quickly.

"You're going to be a great warrior..."<i></i> he'd nod before pulling her into his arms tightly, before whispering, "...Remember, I'm always in the Shadows watching...Become a Guardian, and I'll show you the wonders..."<i></i> nodding he'd suddenly vanish and dissipate, the blond with the male would be lost from Sadako's vision only to be left with the files of them copied and laid for her bring held out by a shadowy hand. Souji's hand. And then he'd be completely gone.

Hopefully.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako sighed as the mission was aborted, standing up as Souji appeared to hand her some files. She looked at him for a few moments before taking them, watching him disappear into the darkness. At least this would give her something to read during her patrol, the girl herself also vanishing into the shadows.

[Topic Left]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Today was the day[/size]"]It seemed as thought Chi underestimated Souji, or rather she overestimated herself. It didn't take long at all before the man realized what she was doing, and spoke as such to her in the language she was pretending not to understand. She didn't say anything, or react save for a quick jerk of her eyes in his direction. He told her that she was going to make a great warrior, and these words sent a chill through her body. It was a feeling similar to that which she had when he first spoke to her at the tournament after she was defeated by Kimi.
Then suddenly she was in his arms, and he whispered something fantastic. After that he disappeared, but Chi knew what she had to do. She was sure now more than ever of what her next step was on her path to becoming the Tsuchikage. She was going to become a member of the guardians, and she was going to find out exactly what he meant by showing her 'the wonders'. With Souji gone, and the people being tailed gone, Chi would be gone now.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 188|Topic Left[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back