Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Leaf! [S-Rank SSMM Part 1][Requesting Exit]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC:
[Thread entered with PC Zentaru Tatsuya.]
[Thread entered with Council NPC Kyouzou Houjyou.]

IC:
The caravan was being loaded, full of items that would be necessary for the long journey to Konohagakure, one of the few remaining mighty Shinobi villages left. The caravan was really just a covered wagon, although pretty large for what it is. Inside are comfortable seats that can be pushed back into make-shift beds. Four in total actually, for the four companions on this leg of the journey.
150385.jpg

Zentaru Tatsuya
Chuunin of, and Ambassador for Kumogakure​

Tatsuya was one of these companions, and he was excited for this mission. He had only ever gone on one mission before, which had... for a lack of a better description, gone off the rails. But at the end of the day, he had grown and developed from it. And plus, he had discovered more about himself so... that was a bonus. Even if he was tortured for that to occur.

Tatsuya walked up to Houjyou, who had been impatiently waiting for the caravan to be loaded. The man seemed to be busy, which was fair enough. Mining was a major industry for Kumogakure specifically, and the Lightning Country in general. Clearly, the leader of the entire industry was needed somewhere else right now, aside from right here.
ZocMNWw.jpg

Head of Mining Operations​

Houjyou, however, once noticing the Shinobi's attention towards him, seemed to calm down somewhat, sighed, then turned towards Tatsuya with a smile. "Well, I guess there is no use to feeling impatient, is there? This is only the first half an hour for what could be a month long trip, after all. Or longer. Much longer. I suppose I must get used to it."

Tatsuya smiled at him, a smile so intense that his eyes closed themselves. Then he relaxed his face, and returned to a more neutral expression. "Do not worry, Kyouzou-san. I will be there to protect you all the way." Yes. Tatsuya had indeed learned how to address others properly.

Houjyou laughed a hearty laugh, before explaining it. "Young one... for your kind, it is all danger and all that. For a lot of us... well, all we worry about is if everything will go off the deep end if we are not around to oversee how things go. But thanks for your assurance. I feel... much safer now."

Both Tatsuya and Houjyou, before they could continue their conversation, was motioned at by the workers that had helped load the items of necessity onto the wagon. They were told that the loading was done, the drivers had arrived, and now they were just waiting for a final confirmation that they could depart.

OOC:
[Requesting exit.]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune headed out to the gate to see Tatsuya and Houjyou off for their “adventure” to Leaf. It wasn’t a grandiose affair, but it did require some coordination and effort on many peoples part. ”Be safe, you two.” she said as she reached their location ”And remember, if it seems that things are about to go sideways, return to the village and we’ll just keep them marked as off limits for communication and travel. For now however, I wish you good luck. Journey safe” – And with the last words, she gestured to have the gates opened and the travelers let out onto their journey.

[Topic entered]
[Departure granted]
[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thank you. I will try to ensure the best possible outcome, and to ensure that your trust does not go to waste. I will keep in mind what you have told me. See you in a month or so, with good news hopefully." Was Tatsuya's last response to Kitsune, before he boarded the caravan. Houjyou made his own farewells.

Together, the two were whisked away, with two alternating drivers to ensure that they can travel for as long as they need to before needing to stop. Hopefully it'll be quite a distance. After all, this mission does carry with it quite the sense of urgency.

OOC:
[Thread left with PC Zentaru Tatsuya.]
[Thread left with Council NPC Kyouzou Houjyou.]
[Word count: 106]
[Total word count: 541/1,500]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back