Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To: Ryo, From: Your Dad

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a strange sensation burning through him. Since draining energy from Juu, he felt like he was walking through a fog. It was a mixture of euphoria and out of body, he was in control and at the same time knew that he might not be fully in control. This is what had to be done though. This was the way he had to be to fight. To do what he could to help the future. He would approach a mirror and clear his throat.

"Hey there Ryo... I know I look a little different right now..."

He would chuckle a bit as he would rub the back of his neck. This wasn't the sort of thing he was good at. He never had to open up, in fact, most of his life was either about working in darkness, wearing a mask, playing a part, being manipulated, manipulating or just being veiled in secrets. This was not normal for him. Opening up.

"Listen... I am going to be heading off in a bit to take care of something. Something for this village... for the kage... for you... for the future. You see, we are in a war... I really wish I could have met you in a different time, but this is more than just a war for me. This is personal. This is family. I have to put an end to these siblings of mine... I have to make sure that their darkness doesn't choke out the light of this village."

He would start to tap the top of the table before him as he paused again. Processing how he would say the next few words.

"I know we don't get along all that well, it is probably my fault, but you can be a bit of a shit too..."

He would laugh.

"But so was I, so I try not to be too hard on you about it. What I am trying to say is... you were a surprise... but you were a wonderful surprise. Even though I don't fully know you, I've seen enough of you to know that you are destined for great things, kid. You have a fire within you that should shine brighter than my own... and for me, that makes you one of the precious lights of this village that I can't let the darkness consume. So I am going to be going away... and hopefully I will be back..."

There would be another pause as he would shift his posture to standing and appearing more stoic.

"If I happen to not return home... or if you here news, big news, about the players of this war... then I want you to move in with Sousuke. He is weird, I know, but he is one of the few people I trust my life to in this world. He will ensure that you are taken care of and that no harm will come your way."

The collected Ancient energy would begin to surge through his body, manifesting the internal flame that was raging within him changing his appearance even more.

"Ryo, you are going to do great things. I know it. Do not live in my shadow. Do not worry about me... no matter what happens next, whether I return home or not... you never have to worry about me. I love you, boy. Always carry yourself with pride, for you are a child of a warrior. You are a warrior."

With that, he would end the Snapshot and remove an orb of chakra from his temple and place it upon the table. Next to it would be a note that would simply say "To Ryo, From Dad"

And with that, he would depart.

OOC: Topic Left in 1 hour

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back