Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To seek an instructor/Shin x Peko

Peko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
4114d55a-6272-4d46-99f3-fd9e79dd897d.gif

Peko decided that now's the time, to want to study in a specific field and he knows just what he wanted. He wanted to do something that had involved in, healing. Peko was mostly interested in, human bodies and the function of it. He had a thought as to what sort of thing he can do away with it, but he hasn't entirely plan out the path of his profession. His mother was very good in the medical field and, always had a passion for it--but his reasons were different from hers. Sure the medical field, you're expected to aid people on the clock and be known for your accomplishments and, your contribution to the community. But, he is willing to go lengths to believe that he truly wants to help people for the hell of it.

Peko wants to be able to go to lengths, as far as studying and researching human beings. Not to say that he isn't one, but there is something on his mind that makes him run around in circles. He wants to be able to create artificial creatures, or enhance peoples capabilities. He's willing to go through and, do human experimentation to create something that even the finest medical ninja couldn't possibly think of. In order to achieve all of that, all he had to do is go up to the medical hospital and let his journey has a medical ninja begin. Peko doesn't expect things to be easy, and has a feeling that he'll be doing minor jobs for the time being. He'll even try to collect things, such as poison and what not--that could help him create something that can be of good use.

Peko was a little bit curious as to who might be his instructor for him, and he hoped that he/she/they are worth while for what he wants to do. Peko knew that he can't tell whoever he's working with, to know what he truly wants and what he's up to. He was sure enough that stuff like that, wouldn't be fully approval. The smartest thing he could do, is to gather as much as he can and do it in a neat fashion.

WC: 365

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin let out a sigh as he finished up a pile of paper work that he was filling and signing. With Kyuji out of the village a lot of the administrational duties we're distributed between those of the Medical Branch. Being a disciple of the Medical Chief had the same amount of draw backs as it did perks. With the last signature in place the quill in his hand would disperse back to the chakra from which he conjured it. Sliding his chair back the young Mednin would take to his feet while pulling his arms up in the air to stretch the tired joints. With a flick of the switch the light in his lab turned off as he handed the stack of papers to one of the nurses working there to take the papers to the administration's office.

A few minutes later Shin would be making his way by the main entrance on his normal routine when someone sparked his interest. "Peko?" The Yamanaka said as he came to a stop. With a smile and a wave of his hand he would take a few steps towards one of the students he has had in classes before. "How can I help you today? Are you feeling okay?" The medic in Shin was coming out as most of the Sunan Nin only came to the hospital when they were in need of medical attention.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa had spend way too much time at the Hospital lately. Mostly in a medically induced cryosleep state due to sever injury, but also to pick up on what was actually going on within the faction she had chosen. Since coming to sand she had only participated in one large scale medical job and had otherwise kept it simple. Truth be told she had spend more time asleep than awake since coming to sand.

While aimlessly wandering the halls her keen ears caught onto the beginnings of a conversation nearby, not involving treatment, or bureaucracy. Having had little to no contact with others for a while she would linger for a moment and listen in on how the flow of the conversation would go. So far it was clear from steady heartbeats that at least the two knew each other, as there wasn't much tension or nervousness to sense. One of them also spoke in a familiar informal tone to the other, usually signalling a close relationship. She hadn't listened to heartbeats in a while either as no heart beats in the cryoarea unless something is wrong. Maybe her companion would wake up soon as well so she would have someone to talk to while alone again.

While waiting for the conversation to move on she would adjust her signature blindfold an straighten out her hair in an effort to look presentable should she be included in the chatter at some point. Better prepared than messy. For now she would just stay put and try not to interrupt the reunion in the main entrance of the hospital.

((Since I didn't see any private tags I hope it's okay I lurk around. If not just let me know and I will take my leave))
[MFT]
[WC: 267]

Peko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Meeting shin for the second time, was slightly unexpected. He wasn't aware that he took the medical field, but peko had digressed. When his name was said, by shin. Peko would walk right in the hospital, as he passes him by while also getting ready to answer his first question. "Of course I'm feeling ok, that's not what I'm here for," Peko answers in a slightly aggressive tone. He began to close his eyes and sighed. He then places his arms where his chest where and, opened back his eyes. Peko felt curious and, had questions that he wanted to be answered. Luckily, shin could answer them since he's the only one here right now. If you count the patience that is.

"My question is, why are you here? Let me guess, you're here to help these poor useless people?" He says in a joking manner. He wanted to get straight to the point, and betting that shin is wondering why peko is here as well. Peko wouldn't really tell him right away, though it'd be best to. If he wants to get things started and, have his plans all lined up perfectly. Peko decided to lean against the wall, as he eyed the yamanaka that looked like they were the same age.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Sorry for the shortish post))

Shin chuckled a little as the spunky student would announce that they weren't here because of some illness and that they actually had an alternative reason. Perhaps this was a reason Shin would be able to learn, but for now the young Med-Nin would play along with his student as they were clearly irritated. Matching the mannerisms being displayed Shin also crossed his arms while grinning. "Oh, I guess I didn't explain in the class now did I? I'm one of the few Med-Nins here in the Village Hidden in Sand. It's my job to train potential Med-Nins under the direct supervision of Kyuji-Sama, our Medical Chief, while also making sure the Omni Prime Medical Complex is running at the best it can be."<i></i> The fourteen year old boy shifted his hand to face palm up as he moved his weight onto a single leg. "So if you aren't here for treatment how else can I help you then?"<i></i>

Unbeknownst to Shin another medical personal member was nearby who had gone through what I could only guess as something dramatic. Shin was pretty oblivious to subtleties in the room and probably wouldn't even think twice about this person just being near, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't interact if given the opportunity, after all he has yet to meet any other Med-Nin or Medics-in-Training since joining the branch aside from the Chief.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The situation didn't seems as ideal as first perceived. What initially seemed like a reunion of acquaintances now appeared more like a funnel for repressed anger from one part venting on the other. The older one seemed like he wanted to reclaim control over the situation while the young one was either very angry or just wanted to seem that way to gain the upper hand in the eventual power struggle any conversation eventually becomes. Usually amongst friends people either compete on who has the most interesting stuff to tell the other, or they try to control the direction the conversation is going. Things were always a bit different in an argument. Either way until one of them had gained the control, the conversation would become a kind of stalemate with little to no progress until one of them got out all their anger.

For now Kurokawa would move a bit closer finding a space near the two, close enough that she was visibly around the area but still far enough away to give the two their personal space until they had resolved they quarrels. Just because she had reached the rank of Chuunin while she were a main branch Ninja, she away still only considered a trainee in the medical branch and thus had no actual status that would allow her to cut in and be a kind of mediator in a situation like this. She could however act as a distraction or an inhibitor for an all out rage outburst just by been in the vicinity since most people will act differently when they know they aren't alone

Peko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Peko hadn't expected that shin of all people, would be the main few to be doing this medical business. Peko always saw him, as the not very combat friendly type and willing to put peoples safety first before his own. That's the type of mentality that without a doubt, fit the medical field. All peko could do was give off a slight laugh, of the obviousness. It became apparent that shin was still curious, as to why peko was here if he wasn't hurt at all.

It would be embarrassing if he too wants to join in the medical field and, be damned if peko had to be under shins direct supervision. Despite the rank difference, he can still handle on his own but he wouldn't mind being guided. If he knows what he's actually doing. "I'll get to you with that question, but by the way--is their someone you were working with before I came here? Can't seem to shake the feeling that someone is close." It does feel like the two was being watched, it's not because that peko feels a bit off by the place seems to be a bit quiet. It doesn't look busy, but since everyone likes to keep themselves occupied with seasonal patience that doesn't look like they'll be getting out of the hospital anytime soon.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would raise an eyebrow at his student as they brought up the idea of Shin working with someone. "Actually I wasn't. I haven't been assigned any MiT's or Nurses since joining as I do mostly research or general affair work."<i></i> As he spoke the Yamanaka would look around the room as he were to look for someone within the room, and much to his surprise there was another person here. Shin hadn't met them but they seemed familiar. Almost as if they were a patient that Shin had to do paper work for. Raising a single hand to wave at the newcomer Shin would vocalize the greeting as well. "Oh, well, hello there."<i></i> He took a step towards her while looking back over to Peko. "So that answer?"<i></i> The Med-Nin chuckled as he had already came to the probably conclusion of joining the branch, but he wanted to hear the student as for it. Extending his hand to the newcomer he would continue. "The name's Shin, I'm a Med-Nin here it's nice to meet you."<i></i> With a smile on his face he was always looking forward to meeting new people.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now that the two others were fully aware of her presence she no longer had any reason to hang back. Both of them were ninja from what her sensory input could tell her, but vastly different in terms of strength. One of them were about the level she herself was at when she was still in the academy while the others was stronger. She would approach when addressed and wave back at the medic nin. He presented himself as such, and although they had the same rank, she knew he would technically still be her senior as she had just passed the bar today.

"Hello. Didn't mean to stalk you guys, It's just the situation seemed a bit tense so I didn't want to interrupt. I'm Kurokawa, a fellow medic nin."

The third person seemed in good health from what Kurokawa could tell so he wasn't here for a checkup or the likes. She concluded that Peko would either be a medic in training or an aspirant wanting to become one. She could have a third reason for being here but Kurokawa decided she would try to break the ice on shins question by adding to it.

"You don't seem hurt. What draws you towards the medic branch?"

She didn't know if it was too forward to ask someone she didn't know what they were doing in the hospital but then again now that she herself had become a full fetched medic, administrative duty was part of the gig.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((Hey guys. Since it has been almost a month since the last post in this topic I am getting out so feel free to ignore my last post if you continue this.))

[Topic left in 30 min unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back