Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To The Land of Mighty Winds and Terrible Worms (L. Country)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OOC: Ran out of room on the topic, leaving country post)

Osore clenches his fists, feeling the gauntlets tighten around them and a smile comes over his face. Behind him Tenken was speaking of his latest mission, a useless thing since Osore had come up with it. That he did so was amazing to all, but more so to him as he knew he never would have thought of it before. Whatever happened to him was a blessing, it healed his body and sharpened his mind. Tenken could be worried about some backlash all he wanted but for Osore the world was a better place. He looks down at the helmet that would complete his armor ensemble, noting the tube that pumped the painkillers into him. No longer needed, he should get them to remove it.

….but what if this changed again? No, no best to leave it in. He might need it. Osore turns, his eyes fixing on Tenken's and making his brother go quiet. ”I know. I'm taking Nanami and Tetsu with me. Make sure Naikishin and Aimi know their own goal.” He turns back and slips the helmet on, waiting for his brother to leave before taking a test swallow and smiling as the medicine rushes to him. The smile fades as nothing happens.

Tenken steps back into the room, making Osore grunt out a noncommital before turning and raising an eyebrow.

”The doctors told me you would no longer need your medication. So I've removed it from the resevior. And they've been instructed that only I can give you more.” ”What....? I need that! How dare you!?” ”No, you think you need it. Your body thinks it needs it. Your brain thinks it needs it. But none of you does. It's a crutch now, it might help you in the short run but in the long it will be debilitating. You're a mednin, you know the dangers of addiction.”

He pauses in the motion of wanting to chose his brother and lowers his hands, his face a mask of rage. But it was true. ”Fine, but if I get hurt, I will take my pain out on you tenfold.”

”I can live with that. And so can you. Now go.”

Osore leaves, wondering when his brother got a backbone made of steel, or if it was only when dealing with him.

- - - - - -

The ship was waiting, a small craft made for speed and chartered solely to take them to the land of Wind. Tetsu would be happy, because when it wasn't flying a flag of Moon it was flying a skull and crossbones. The crew probably were thinking they would kill the passengers and chuck em and keep the money, because when they saw the giant, armor clad Osore board they immediately denied ever wanting to do any such thing. He would wait for his fellow passengers before embarking.

(Topic left, moon left. S rank = 30 minutes, +1 hr travel time = 90 minutes.)

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: To The Land of Mighty Winds and Terrible Worms (L. Count

Delegation.

This concept saved Kyojin an incredible amount of time and it served him quite well during his time as Kirigakure's Main Branch Sennin. That he employed the concept in Moon Country should not have been a surprise. Instead of trying to manage the entire mining operation, Kyojin split his responsibilities to extraordinary, trusted people who were experts in their field. With the support of the Isaki clan, no doubt within a year or two the operation will become one of the Moon Country's greatest. All Kyojin had to do was leave instructions on where to find the best vein and viola! Hundreds of precious gems in a day. Many other businesses tried to steal his secrets but there was none. He was a man of mountains. He grew up in mountains. The first two years of his stay in Moon Country, he memorized the entire layout of the Twin Mountains, creating personal tunnels here and there.

And now Kyojin stood behind Osore in his dark brown hooded cloak. Pirates, eh. Once, he almost seized control of a ghost pirate ship but unfortunately it did not work out. As usual he was barefoot and looked behind him to see if the others were trailing along too.

[S Rank: 30 mins + 1 hour to leave the country.]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

[entering country]

I didn't know we owned a pirate ship... why do all the good toys never make it to me. I mean seriously, we would have taken our own pirate ship if I had known that. Though the last guys owed me a favor so I guess that is a plus. Tetsu thought as he walked up to the pirate ship that Osore had gotten onto. "You know cousin... you could have told me we owned a Pirate ship... But its probably best you didn't tell me... I'd be on the sea all the time then. heh He would give a small chuckle as he walked past him to stand near the side of the boat looking at the ocean. He loved it. He didn't know what about it exactly, but the younger metal man loved the ocean. It calmed him at some point and kept him in check.

He had just re-entered the country this morning. The others would have realized by now that he had fallen behind though they needn't worry about the young Hashigaki, for a blind guy, he had an impeccable sense of direction. He relaxed and waited. He wasn't told where they were going now as he was slightly late to the party. Only thing Tenken told him was to huryy up and meet Osore down here. And so he did, also the really tall mystery man, heights rivaling Osore, was with them. He still had no idea who this guy was. He also wondered if Nanami was coming on this trip. She was an interesting one.

[topic entered/left]
[leaving country]
[s-rank 30 min +1 hr leaving country]

mft
WC: 261

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>Chapter 9: Gates of Hell<B>Traveling

To Distant Shores​

The directive was given by the Isaki Clan to move out to Wind Country. Rushing headstrong into Babylon. The land where the wind blows and the sand gets everywhere. She still hasn't had the time to go shopping for new clothing, so she's stuck with the clothing she had bought, with the last remaining bits of her money. She still hadn't been able to buy underwear, knowing full-well that sand will enter every crevice of her body. Creating some would be to her benefit, especially when traversing the wasteland of Wind Country, so she wouldn't be forced to bathe twice an hour and to ward off any possible infection.

She wasn't very thrilled to be given a directive instantly without at least speaking with the current clan-head on the reason why Kirigakure fell into it's sad state. Moving towards the shop, she poked her head in to see if they had goggles. Yes, at this time she could spend the rest of her remaining cash to buy underwear, but goggles were a necessity for where she was going. Quickly buying a pair of goggles, she placed them upon her forehead and put the large coat given to her on her first trip to Megiddo on her body. Why is someone going to wear such a heavy jacket, one may ask? It keeps the sand outside and it keeps the sun off of her. She didn't have much in terms of clothing options, due to being used to stealth and keeping what she wore tight against her body.

After paying for her goggles, she approached the boat that the Isaki clan were riding on and looked to Osore. "So, you're willing to rid of this death trap instead of my death trap huh? I see," she said curling a lip a bit as the boat sailed away to lands unknown.

[S Rank: 30 mins + 1 hour country travel]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back