Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Your Splendor! [Contract Search]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto walked alone down a open path in the Heartland of Kaminari no Kuni. The aura of this land was one of life and excitement. Something was always growing, always moving, always hungering, always surviving. The Heartland was the world in its baser form, and sure you had some self proclaimed sophisticated beings come through and try to regulate, but the struggle to live is what made you stronger. He could appreciate that about this place, much like the warzone you had to be strong to make it. It was this feeling that brought Yuuto out here, today he was not sporting his sharingan, nor was he being a guardian. While being humble, it was safe to say that Yuuto was nearly as good as when he was in his prime, though his body weakened through the assimilation process he was better off for it with the abilities of a tank like beast and an Uchiha residing in him. However, today the rapping shinobi was going to work on his core ability, his Sound Jutsu being the base of his skills. What made Yuuto's repertoire so impressive was his usage of any Non Elemental skill, being changed to a Sound Jutsu that he would fire from his voice, but he could even penetrate the mind.

He'd take out his mic and start pouring chakra into it. He was a bit nervous, considering that this song he was about to sing, was starting to weigh on him in more than one way. He cleared his throat "Hrrchmmmm ... Testing 1 ... 2 ... 3." Yuuto took his time slowly spacing out each word as he weaved a Sound Ninjutsu through the mic using Harmonization [Master Rank] transferring his voice through the ears and minds of anything near by. He would then use Final Chime [Master Rank] increasing its range with his Sonic Strike ability, reinforcing why people like the Hokage dubbed him the Otokage.

Yuuto started singing the beautiful funk song titled "Redbone" by the dirty south's very own Gambino the Kid.

[Click Here to Listen to Redbone]

"Daylight ! /

I wake up feeling like you won't play right/

I used to know, but now that shit don't feel right/

It made me put away my pride/ So long/

You made a ninja wait for some/ so long/

You make it hard for a boy like that to know wrong/

I'm wishing I could make this mine, ohhhhhh"

As he sang the song, the Final Chime Ninjutsu followed along ringing off each ping, the bursts of sound being fired into the air, to hopefully not hit anyone and simply project his voice over the mountain ranges, echoing for who knew how far. He was truly digging the song Redbone and forgot he was even training, and lost himself into singing. Someone was really gonna have to figure out how Yuuto could sing a song and re-create the instrumental at the same time. (The gag is, he uses sound ninjutsu with his free hand to recreate the instrumental). With his mic in hand the musical genjutsu expert was really feeling it. Anyone observing was basically in for a free concert without even realizing what Yuuto was truly doing.

In the darkness there was definitely a stir, but whether or not it was what the writer came here for was another story entirely.

[Attempting to Search]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back