Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Toad

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toad said:
Resistance - Toad Contract Passive
Through some ancient method kept only among themselves, those of the Toad contract family have developed their bodies to possess a significant degree of resilience to wide range of harmful effects. Some say it is a side affect of their Toad Oil mastery, others say it is due to the nature of their unique homeland.

Effect:
- Stackable debuffs applied to the user are treated one stack lower (the user is immune to the first level applied to them). This has no effect on non-stackable debuffs, and does not stack with any other similar effects, such as the Thick Blood ability.
- This only applies to stackable negative effects inflicted on the user by others. This does not apply to any such effects the user inflicts on themselves.

Whipping Tongue Lash - Toad Contract Independent Special Move
The tongue of a Toad summon is a fearsome weapon in itself. Whether through chakra or some other enhancement, this powerful muscle can reach uncanny lengths and strength, and is a very versatile tool in their repertoire.

Effect: For Zero AP and 1% of their Max CP, the user may make a Melee or Ranged basic strike upon a single target. Upon a full hit, the user's next action against this target cannot be reflexively acted against. Additionally, any negated debuffs from their Resistance passive ability are applied to the victim of this action for the duration of this special move's effect. Lasts until the end of the user's next action or the end of the round (whichever occurs first). May only be used once per round.

Toad Oil Bullet - Toad Contract Senjutsu
The signature ability of the Toad contract is their capability of generating a special oil to be used with other techniques. Extremely sticky, this substance is difficult to resist, and though not harmful on its own, absolutely makes it difficult for others to fight at their full potential. The toad contract have mastered this skill to the point where they may easily adapt it to support almost any situation.

Effect: Attempts to hit up to three targets. While affected by this technique, victim's suffer a -2 penalty to any checks they make. Additionally, debuffs applied to them lower their buff cap (if possible); this does not stack for the same type of debuff and only lowers a specific cap by the highest individual debuff affecting them (applying -2 Accuracy, -2 Dodge and -3 Dodge on a victim would lower their Acc Cap by -2 and Dodge cap by -3). Lasts 2 rounds.

Cost: 2.5 AP, 1400 CP, +700 Cp per target after the first.

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Toad"][quote][b]Resistance [i]- Toad Contract Passive[/i][/b]
Through some ancient method kept only among themselves, those of the Toad contract family have developed their bodies to possess a significant degree of resilience to wide range of harmful effects. Some say it is a side affect of their [i]Toad Oil[/i] mastery, others say it is due to the nature of their unique homeland. 

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- Stackable debuffs applied to the user are treated one stack lower [i](the user is immune to the first level applied to them)[/i]. This has no effect on non-stackable debuffs, and does not stack with any other similar effects, such as the [i]Thick Blood[/i] ability.
- This only applies to stackable negative effects inflicted on the user by others. This does not apply to any such effects the user inflicts on themselves. [/quote]

[quote][b]Whipping Tongue Lash [i]- Toad Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
The tongue of a Toad summon is a fearsome weapon in itself. Whether through chakra or some other enhancement, this powerful muscle can reach uncanny lengths and strength, and is a very versatile tool in their repertoire.  

[b]Effect:[/b] For Zero AP and 1% of their Max CP, the user may make a Melee or Ranged basic strike upon a single target.  Upon a full hit, the user's next action against this target cannot be reflexively acted against. Additionally, any negated debuffs from their [i]Resistance[/i] passive ability are applied to the victim of this action for the duration of this special move's effect. Lasts until the end of the user's next action or the end of the round [i](whichever occurs first)[/i]. May only be used once per round.[/quote]

[quote][b]Toad Oil Bullet [i]- Toad Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
The signature ability of the Toad contract is their capability of generating a special oil to be used with other techniques. Extremely sticky, this substance is difficult to resist, and though not harmful on its own, absolutely makes it difficult for others to fight at their full potential. The toad contract have mastered this skill to the point where they may easily adapt it to support almost any situation.

[b]Effect:[/b] Attempts to hit up to three targets. While affected by this technique, victim's suffer a -2 penalty to any checks they make. Additionally, debuffs applied to them lower their buff cap [i](if possible)[/i]; this does not stack for the same type of debuff and only lowers a specific cap by the highest individual debuff affecting them [i](applying -2 Accuracy, -2 Dodge and -3 Dodge on a victim would lower their Acc Cap by -2 and Dodge cap by -3)[/i]. Lasts 2 rounds. 

[b]Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP, 1400 CP, +700 Cp per target after the first.

[i]Note:[/i]
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back