Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tracking Down The Bad Doctor [Mission]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After having exposed the man known as Zetsumei Kuro for the potentially evil person that he was, it was no surprise that when a follow up to go for an arrest of the character came that he had flown the coop. With the bad doctor no longer being on the premises it was time to take different measured for tracking him down. Investigating the lab that was inside of his office there was very little left behind for them to find. There weren't very many leads as to where he could have gone so the easiest place to start was his home in a more luxurious part of the village. While he seemed to be working in a hospital in an area of the down trodden apparently he made a good enough living to life alongside of the upper class. This made things even more dangerous with the potential of spreading infectious diseases in a residential area filled with the “higher class” of Sunagakure. Bruinetto would need to read lightly to avoid a catastrophe.

Heading into the home of Zetsumei Kuro he would stealthily infiltrate the home and begin to make his way through the halls. Carefully being sure to watch his step through every turn and utilizing his perception to its maximum a strange smell started to permeate through the air. It wasn't a smell he was very familiar with, but the smell was something he had encountered before. The smell was that of death and decay. Just where was the source of this smell? Heading downstairs into the basement of the home the smell was increasing exponentially. Reaching into his belt pouch he placed his gas mask over his face in order to stifle the overwhelming fumes. Upon further examination of the basement he would uncover a dead body with one rather disturbing feature.. that it's face was no longer attached to the body. Was this man.. the original Zetsumei Kuro? Looking through the house he would find pictures matching the face he saw before at the hospital, so this may have been the sickening truth. The man may have never returned back here in the first place, just where could he be headed too though?

------

Almost an hour later Bruinetto would appear at the village gates as he would continue to gaze through his Sharingan watching all who would approach them. While the person he was looking to identify was not going to be by the look of his face, but the color of his chakra. Chakra color was rather specific between individuals and from what he remembered the color of this mans chakra was a color that was not common. It was a mixture of green and purples that seemed to intermingle but never combine. A chakra signature like that would be easy to pinpoint out from a crowd, and surely enough the man was going to attempt to flee the village. Considering he had a different appearance now he may have had permissions to leave the village, he could have even been an actual shinobi of the village itself. The first attack was not a warning as he pulled out a handful of Saw Blades and flung them through the air.

The man being struck by the Saw Blades would burst into a burst of black smoke, noticeably a variation of the Body Switch. Pressing his hand against the Hand Set Bruinetto would communicate on the open frequency for the border patrol. “Deny any citizens or shinobi who are not wearing gas masks into the immediate area. We are going to need an immediate quarantine. I am currently pursuing an unknown suspect. He is wearing a black cloak and for anybody who can see chakra colors will note a strange color to it of greens and purples. We cannot allow him to escape.” After speaking his orders he felt a slight poke as a sharp edge was up against his spine. “So it was you who found me out. It was unfortunate that you were capable of seeing the color of my chakra. Otherwise, this would have been an easy escape.” The man pushing the blade through the back of Bruinetto pierced through his chest as a breath slowly escaped his lips. It would not be so easy to kill him though as Bruinetto would blast apart into dozens of small orbs which would explode blasting the man back through the air.

The bad doctor pulling himself back to his feet would look to see Bruinetto primed and ready for combat. “You had never escaped my sights there Doctor-san. These eyes saw through your substitution from the start. I was just hoping you were stupid enough to show yourself and try to dispose of me directly. Had you tried to hide I may not have found you.” The man in black could only snicker and laugh as he pulled back his hood revealing that he was wearing a mask. The mans hair was a dark green which was quite uncommon. “So you are wearing a gas mask huh? I guess you think that will stop yourself from getting infected by my techniques. You have just stopped the easiest way of infecting you.. but I have other ways.” The man pressing his hands together formed a slew of hand seals which were unfamiliar to Bruinetto as his hands were flung forward. From a vial hidden on his persons a strange purple liquid emerged separated and took the form of needles as they darted towards Bruinetto. Not wanting to take any chances he stomped on the ground releasing a wall of flames to shield himself from the attack. Through the flames, it seemed like a massive pair of eyes opened bearing the Sharingan. After the flames dissipated there was now a group of eight Bruinetto standing there. The flames becoming smolders ashes fluttered around the battle field and as they passed by the doctor they felt like they had razor sharp edges cutting into his skin.

“It was merely a precaution to the only way I knew how you could infect me. I figured that you could potentially use syringes filled with your creations to try and inject them directly into my blood stream. I was confident though that based on my early assumptions that you were a long ranged type. It just matched the method of infecting people. You have verified my hypothesis though..” The doctor merely would clap slowly in reply to this revelation. “Heh, a clever lad you are. Thinking that you have everything already thought out. I know that you have company heading my way, but I don't need that much time to escape.. and I don't need to defeat you..” Slamming his hand against the ground a smoke began to rise as it swirled around as poisons began to flow it from the mans hand and intermingle with the smoke. A strange, but familiar creation would emerge as its daunting presence loomed over Bruinetto and his clones. “That technique.. it shares some seals similar to the Abysmal Harbinger. Now, they are nearly identical but the chakra is shifted. The color of this chakra, it must be a unique bloodline. A bloodline capable of converting elements associated with the poison type advanced element into poison. Is he going to use this as a distraction to try and slip away?”

The Poisonous Harbinger pressing lunging forward with its massive hand came crashing down attempting to strike the real Bruinetto. Its attack would not connect with the real Bruinetto, as there would be a total of seven remaining as they were all attempting to rush around the Harbinger. That was not his target here and if he could stop the original the Harbinger would also be finished as well. To his dismay however he would bear witness to what seemed to be three visions of the Doctor. Some type of cloning jutsu? He would have to be careful, attacking them carelessly could release some kind of trap and further hinder the chance of finding the real Doctor. The clones themselves would also begin to attack as they pressed their hands together as strange winds began to flow around them. The winds being channeled with poisonous chakras three blades would fly towards the visions of Bruinetto. Three more images would disperse leaving four Bruinetto left behind. “Using wind type jutsu, he could cut into a person and then the poisonous chakra could infect them with his viruses. His techniques are deadly.. if I am hit that could very do me in. I cannot let that happen though..”

Listening very carefully to his surroundings he would listen to something in particular as the Poisonous Harbinger was on the move again. Throwing its arms forwards it released a massive rain of poisonous needles towards the remaining visions of Bruinetto. Three of the images were hit so surely after they vanished the only one left was the real Bruinetto. Luck seemed to be on his side, although he a plan for avoiding an attack had that been the case. He knew the clones were gearing up for another attack and was ready to make his move. Pulling out a scroll he would swirl it around himself as he stared off to the distance as he heard the sound again, “Got you..” Two large masses of projectiles one after another came flying from his scroll as they caught on fire shortly after illuminating the area even further while Bruinetto continued to channel his affinity through his weaponry. The two large masses would smash directly into a “hidden” Doctor as he would be revealed from his stealthy attempt at escape and would find himself surprised as he stared over towards Bruinetto whose eyes had materialized into a new form. First he would feel a strange chakra wrapping around his body tightening all around him. This kinetic force felt like it was crushing his body as he laid there in agonizing pain. The target had been painted as their eyes had crossed. As the world would begin to shift of one of torture.

After a few seconds the techniques created by the Doctor were dismissed as he seemed to be in incredible pain. Bruinetto heavily breathing and holding a hand over his eyes after having used Tsukuyomi it was the only way he knew where he could quickly end this fight. The Doctor was still conscious for the moment, as he rolled over and hurt the sound of something ringing. “What the..” Bruinetto would quickly reply. “Those are bells. When you got close to me before you struck I took the chance to place bells on you. In case you attempted to disappear on me and run away I figured I could use that as a way to help track you. Seemed they did the trick.” The Doctor was confused as his rage grew. “How did I not hear them?” Bruinetto could only smirk as he kept his distance. “I used my genjutsu to cover your ability to hear them of course. Such simple sensory manipulation is easy for me.” The Doctor couldn't help but laugh, despite the fact that he had been defeated. “You are a clever opponent. However, even if you have captured me this is not the end.” Bruinetto tilted his head as he raised a brow. “What do you mean?” He wondered if the doctor would continue on talking at this rate. “The results of my research, have already been completed and sent out. Others capable of doing the same thing as I, still can exist so long as they follow it. I was only attempting to further perfect it to no avail. Once I had been found out though, it was time to leave.”

“Good thing that I am not going to kill you then, the ANBU will be coming in to take care of the interrogation from here. I am sure they can pry out any lingering information you have..” Just as he mentioned this, a group of ANBU responding to Bruinetto's call had appeared looking to see that he had subdued the perpetrator. “Seems like you have everything handled.” To which the doctor responded, “Not quite..” With what little strength he had left he would take a vial from his pouch and quickly bring it up to his mouth and drinking the vial. It was a last ditch effort to try and keep his secrets from coming out. One of the ANBU shouted, “We have to get him to a medic quickly! They can remove the poison.” As they came closer Bruinetto would stand in front of them. “No! Use what time you have here to interrogate him while he is still alive. He could very well be infected by his own techniques. Call a medic up here immediately. We cannot risk the chance of taking him out of the quarantine and releasing a pandemic onto Sunagakure that we are not prepared for!” The ANBU stopping realized quickly what he said was absolutely true. Bruinetto bringing up his hand would call for Medic to the gates.

With that, Bruinetto would start to walk away and preparing to go through clearance to get out of the quarantine. To which one ANBU asked, “We could use your Sharingan here to help extract information as well.” To which Bruinetto would reply, “His throat, mouth, and tongue are already swelling. The only thing I could do is force him to talk. I do not have the power to read minds. At this point, I am no use to you. The thought had already occurred to me. Sorry..” Bruinetto felt slightly at fault here because had he bound the perpetrator and fully knocked him out this would not have happened. It was because of him, they may have lost some valuable information. He may have succeeded in his mission to subdue his opponent but failed to keep him alive.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back